It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PresumedInnocent
Well is seems that Debbie Schlussel, who I might add is a 'noted' liberal has a history with these guys.

Schlussel is not even REMOTELY a liberal in her views. She's pretty much the farthest thing from a liberal I've ever seen. She's called Media Matters (which is a liberal organization) "Nazi collaborators."

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

For example, neither of Obama's parents were citizens of the United States at the time of his birth. Therefore, Obama would have to have been born on U.S. soil in order to qualify as a 'natural born citizen' according to the qualifications specified in the Constitution.

His mom was born in Kansas. So, she's a US citizen. Don't quote the constitution if you can't read and understand it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
From my other reply to SAME TOPIC in US Political Madness Forum:

Nothing more than an 'opinion' piece. I could cite numerous quotes where the author's personal bias corrupted any and all objectivity but I won't even bother.

Sorry, no smoking gun. No new evidence. Fraught with bias.

In case anyone is keeping score: Birther Score card

By the way, I don't have my original BC. I live in Florida and it was destroyed along with our house by Hurricane Dora in 1964.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
DEFINATLY THE 3RD ANTI-CHRIST , GOD BLESS US ALL

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I think you, my friend, if you are not a muslim, need to do a little more research into it before you ignorantly accuse me of complicity.

Complicity yes. Knowingly? No. I can find all kinds of literature that tells me how evil Islam is. I can find all kind of literature that tells me how evil Christianity is. As a matter of fact, I can find whatever it is I want to find to substantiate what I am being told in the MSM.

So you have to ask yourself, is there truly some monster that wants nothing more than to break down your door and do you harm? We are all human and we have all been pitted against each other in the name of religions. Which leads me to an obvious question. Does God want us killing each other over Him? No. Have we actually heard from God on these matters or have we been fed a lie? Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself. God will handle the rest. That is, if you really believe in Him.

Yes, Obama is the reincarnation of an ancient Pharaoh. Resurrected to fulfill some ancient religious rite that the secret societies and the PTB worship. This is my opinion on the matter and the opening post. We will never know the true story of this guy until it is too late.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by pavil

NOOO, the terminology is CORRECT. Neither Dunham nor The Dad were citizens "AT THE TIME OF OBAMA's BIRTH" Dunham gave up her citizenship

Another "joke of the day" thread based on hatred and insane lies.

Dunham was a US citizen from the day of her birth till the day she died.
There has never been an suggestion she gave up her citizenship.

It's actually a complex procedure, giving up US citizenship. You have to be of age and fill in official forms to prove you want to give it up. A child cannot renounce US citizenship.

The only other way is to work actively, as an expatriate, against the interests of the US. There has never been a suggestion that Durham did any such thing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawgator406
reply to post by drwizardphd

Indonesian law at this time required that to be a
citizen of there you had to denounce any prior citizenship
acquired in an other country. for Obama to go to grade school
there he had to get citizenship. so that would make no long a natural born
citizen, but just a immigrant citizen that is if he even reapplied for
citizenship if not he would be classified as a illegal immigrant.

Since when has US law been superseded by the laws of other countries?

At 6 years old, according to US law, Obama could not give up US citizenship.
Any agreement made with Indonesian authorities, and there's no indication one was made, was irrelevant.

By the way, even if an adult is forced to renounce American citizenship by another country, by American law, that citizenship is not renounced.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Originally posted by PresumedInnocent
Well is seems that Debbie Schlussel, who I might add is a 'noted' liberal has a history with these guys.

Schlussel is not even REMOTELY a liberal in her views. She's pretty much the farthest thing from a liberal I've ever seen. She's called Media Matters (which is a liberal organization) "Nazi collaborators."

Satire LifeInDeath, satire

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Hahaha, yes! I gotta say that is an interesting idea. Mummy DNA. You could start a thread on this idea alone. Way to think outside of the box.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If this comes out and paves the way for an Austrian Actor/Body builder to ascend to the presidency, I think I will lose it.
I'll start believing in Lizard People, Jesus, and the immortal Elvis Alien.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightBright

If this comes out and paves the way for an Austrian Actor/Body builder to ascend to the presidency, I think I will lose it.
I'll start believing in Lizard People, Jesus, and the immortal Elvis Alien.

lol... I think you're onto something there!

"VOTE FOR ME, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!"

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You don't get the support of the establishment without a way to insure your cooperation.

To be in high level government some one has dirt on you.

You cant be president unless you can be controlled.The best way of control is blackmail. The only way to play on the field of criminals is every person has something they can be destroyed with. Mutual assured destruction.

That is why nothing changes, they are all dirty. They are all cowards. Go along to get along.

Why do you think Lindsey Graham stopped his support of the federal immigration bill 7 days after , he was outted as being homosexual publicly?
To us we might not care,it not us that has to be convinced.

If you followed Lindsey Graham's history,he has been a leader in immigration amnesty bills. There is no way with his record he should ever have backed off this bill, even if you personally don't like it the bill.
It was his baby.

he was being twisted and, they used being a homo against him and used to get him to turn on the U.S.

When Lindsey was outted he had no reason to support the bill.
I think mccain played a role in this thing.
FOr years mccain has been an amnesty supporter.However its political suicide for him right now , I think he found dirt on Lindsey and threatened to use it.
Lindsey not knowing the code of criminals , had no dirt on mccain. So he went along with leading and supporting the bill.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join