It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens 2010 series: the evidence [ Video ]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
thanx, I am going to watch the visitors

I loved the first episode, it presented a lot of evidences, a lot of theories and it makes everyone think, thats the most important thing

until today they didnt find the ultimate evidence, but they found a lot of inconsistencies in the mainstream theory

I recommend this to everyone who enjoys science, history or ufos

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by Harte

Yes that is what I was saying. The fact that granite can be cored out using sand and copper yes, it would take a while though, believe me. It can be done I am not saying otherwise but I am also saying that it would take forever.

The striations as I was saying would have not happened with any other material but diamond. There is no way unless the AE's took other pieces of granite and tried to make useless striations on the cored hole.

Pred...

When I saw the granite "drill bit" with it's striations compared to the copper/sand core, I immediately thought it looked as if it had been roughly turned on a lathe rather than cored from a block. All you would need for a cutting tool would be a sharp piece of equally hard granite. This assumes they had some sort of powered lathe, which wouldn't be beyond their capacity to build... no more complex than a grain mill, actually.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Posted in error.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

doesn't make you cool or help you get your point across to be rude to people. You have some great points and they will probably be ignored or glossed over because of your horrible attitude and tone.

Well whaaa. Im not sure what ou mean try not to take the truth to serroiusly. I do not get it being outright lied to by these ancient astro guys is no problem but im the bad guy for delivering the real info?

While the show does present some bad info I think it has some very interesting theories and man has proven many times over that when we know for sure something cant or wont ever happen it has happened and will again.

The entire show is based on bad info, ask people who have actually studdied these ancient cultures not people who have "studdied" the ancient astronaut theory.

We figure out laws of the universe that are 100% and can't be broken and then we find ways that they can be broken and make amendments.

What does that even mean?

Have an open mind and you will get farther in life. The theory that we were visited by aliens or are being visited currently is very plausible and not remotely impossible.

Im not "against" the ancient astro thing but the make the absolute worst case for all their claims. For their theories to be accepted they are all betting on that the people they are talking to have a very limited grade school level knowledge of these ancient cultures.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Yes that is what I was saying. The fact that granite can be cored out using sand and copper yes, it would take a while though, believe me. It can be done I am not saying otherwise but I am also saying that it would take forever.

Yet the guy right there on the show did it by himself?

The striations as I was saying would have not happened with any other material but diamond. There is no way unless the AE's took other pieces of granite and tried to make useless striations on the cored hole.

The striations could be made by any crystal. A piece of quartz would do it. Sand is crystalline.

These striations are evidence only that the Egyptians used a somewhat different method of sawing the holes with a copper hole saw and sand (silica,) nothing more.

If you think there's "no way" to make striations in a granite core, then how do you explain the striations that they showed on the core that the guy cut? The point they were making was that the striations don't look the same between the ancient core and the modern core, not that there were no striations on the modern core.

So well yes Granite can be broken off with ease today, if it were so that AE's only had copper tools we are talking about a long and drawn out process. They could have used granite to break off other pieces of granite which would work, it would have to have been a darker stone which is usually denser.

This was precisely the method they used to cut granite slabs out for the obelisks they made (like "Cleopatra's Needle.") This is established fact because the "chipping" stones they used (diorite, IIRC) have been found in place (in the quarry) next to slabs that were never cut completely out (they got cracked, or the pharoah died, or whatever.)

As for copper tools though, long and drawn out, no matter how many people were working on it.

Pred...

It would certainly take a long time to saw up a bunch of granite, I agree. However, the pyramids in Egypt that are made of stone (some are mudbrick) are more than 95% limestone. Remember, sedimentary stone cleaves on what is almost always a perfectly flat plane because of how it was originally deposited. Also, it is not uncommon to find limestone that will cleave at 90 degree angles (this is what has occurred at Yonaguni, for example, but that is sandstone - similar to limestone and deposited underwater in exactly the same way.) This property of limestone - again, far and away the vast majority of the building material for Egyptian stone pyramids - would reduce the amount of actual cutting immensely (over granite.)

Harte

[edit on 4/29/2010 by Harte]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i see you have started your own thread on this idea i hope we can all keep up the positive communication on the ancient astronaut threads eh hemm MINE lol.
Any who i am flaging and following close. as i hope you continue to contribute to mine..
I too dont think i could cut granite that precise without a tool designed for such purpose after all my pocket knife is made of denser stronger metal then any tool possesd by the ancients.
The Ancient Astronaut Thread
Be Well

[edit on 29-4-2010 by triplescorpio]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am absolutely stunned and amazed that a national media would DARE and have the audicity to televise such a programme that is far from mainstream beliefs!.

It's far more informative in terms of time spent than the countless hours and years I had to plod through books, find them, buy them, in the quest of truth.

Kudos to the producers, for daring to approach such a topic in this daring manner. It deserves accolodes, though i doubt it was what the producers wanted, for they too, are only humans and want the know the truth of humanity's origin after all the BS and disinfo that been passed around.

Do spread the words if you know anyone on the quest of our origins. Those perceptions by professionals and authors seeked and given are profound, and a step in the right direction for a quest of the truth to start.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks a lot for the links.

Much appreciated

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Based upon this segment of this seriers alone, Pumapunku(?) is the most compelling for any skepic!!! So, after watching this seriers and then seeing the member that posted this excellent piece of work Megalithic Stones

I've come to a conclusion..

~As we are told in the bible about the Nephlim, which were Giants (as referanced above) someone with the order of society at that time being a leader of a tribe, were visted by 'sons of god'(ET's (IMO) and were shown this type of technology which constructed Pumapunku...however, there's was a trade involded. .... as they say NOTHING is free...they desired human women because they were desired to look upon.

~At this point, I think the dates 'maybe' a little off according what was written in the holy scriptures vs Pumapunku.. I think they BOTH were at the same time period. If you read between the lines what was going on, a gentic mutation was going on and Litterly gaints walked the earth; used as either slaves or warriors (Goliath).

~The only way, in my mind, the stones at Pumapuku could have ever been stacked like that would be by giants, of such stature that they could be the only one to lift such stone. The muscle and bone structure, imo, fits in with the size of the rocks there.

~As it was in the days of Noah..."Genetics mutation was happening back then and gentics are taking place now...and have been for awhile. Human beings choose to give away their unique humaness and alow their daughter to mate with another species all together because of the lust for knowledge was rampant! Can you imagine your parents giving you away or your close girlfriend giving herself away to another species..?? !! How sad !!

I believe that since God loved us so much that he gave us the choice of free will and to not interfere with our choices, (but certainly spoke against it)

~There was only 1 family that decided to choose against this diabolical union.. Noah and his family. Noah couldn't be bought off, neither would the rest of his family and thus provided a pure human gene for the rest of the world to come.

~As scripture stated, that man's mind was so corrupt that they only thought evil continusly, and that they were no longer pure human, it grieved God's heart so that the only thing left to do was to wipe out the mutation's one and for all. Thus, the flood....

~Looking at Pumapunku, and watching this sergment of this seriers, there's was only one explaination I could come up with.. something bigger than those stones would have have to have moved them from their places.. a force so great, that it would tople the megalithic structures down their they foundations~! That force would be equal to or greater than the weight of those stones... and it's water! Massive amounts of it, more like a flood of giantic proprortions!!!

~If you look at the ancient structures, they're almost entirely defaced in some way. Why? Pryrimds, Pumapunku, etc.. all defaced on the outside. (imo)

As our Lord and Savior stated VERY clearly what his intention really were/are.. "I have come to give you life, but the devil, and his intentions are to KILL, STEAL & Destory"

We are God's universal unique creation!!! Anyone or anything that WANTS to KILL, STEAL or DESTROY our human uniqueness (genenome) is nothing more than VERY dark agenda and I don't care if they are angel from heaven!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Komodo]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Komodo]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Watched this show just now. And i am abit pussled.
If this knowlage was given to us, were did it go?
Why did we forget all about it?
And were can we get it back?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

Do we want to pay the price again to get it back? Remember there is no free lunch.. period.. as in my post above..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I am absolutely stunned and amazed that a national media would DARE and have the audicity to televise such a programme that is far from mainstream beliefs!.

It's far more informative in terms of time spent than the countless hours and years I had to plod through books, find them, buy them, in the quest of truth.

Kudos to the producers, for daring to approach such a topic in this daring manner. It deserves accolodes, though i doubt it was what the producers wanted, for they too, are only humans and want the know the truth of humanity's origin after all the BS and disinfo that been passed around.

Do spread the words if you know anyone on the quest of our origins. Those perceptions by professionals and authors seeked and given are profound, and a step in the right direction for a quest of the truth to start.

Kudo to the stations to have the backbone to put it on the air.. but even more kudos for the professors, Phd's, and the list of professionals that have stuck with this evidence and endure public ridicule as being crack pots and ... haven't given up.. ! Wow.. 20+ years of saying the same thing over and over.. over .. and over.. again.. almost sounds like Noah.. "nope .. just building an arc.." .. "riiiight Noah.. " whispers.. 'crazy ol' man'..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by Miccey

Do we want to pay the price again to get it back? Remember there is no free lunch.. period.. as in my post above..

What price?
We dont even know IF we lost it or if we INFACT was given the knowlage.
And if so WHY it was taken away..

A theory:
Ancient aliens found this planet and decided to study it.
They found man struggeling to survive.
They were told by their "PTB" to stay away and do not interfere.
They did anyway and got seperated from their own planet.
In time they realized they needed their planet more and took the
humans that was given the knowlage with them. Maybe the
"visitors" we are supposed to have today are decendants to the
humans that was taken away...

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Miccey]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For those interested in this series I have come across this information on the final two episodes .
Closer Encounters 05/18/2010
Reports of encounters with strange beings and sightings of mysterious objects in the sky have occurred throughout history. A 13th century historical book, Otia Imperialia, includes an account of a creature descending from a flying craft over Bristol, England. The log from Christopher Columbus' first voyage to America contains a report of strange lights in the sky. Medieval art pieces depict disc-shaped objects floating in the heavens. Sightings of flying cigar-shaped crafts were reported during the Black Plague. And there were even discussions of extraterrestrial life among America's Founding Fathers. Could these sightings, coming from every part of the world, from biblical times to present day, be evidence that aliens have been with us all along?

The Return 05/25/2010
There is evidence that suggests we experienced 20th century alien contact. In 1942, the Battle of Los Angeles involved the US military and Air Defense allegedly fighting a UFO. WWII Allied Air Force planes were buzzed by balls of light that some think could have been extraterrestrial. And the alleged crash of a flying saucer in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 propelled the world into the age of UFOs. For decades, some people have been searching for the sounds of extraterrestrial intelligence, while others have been sending messages out into deep space. What would happen if aliens answered... or came calling? What protocols exist to determine who would speak on behalf of mankind, and how might we communicate? What happens if they return? Some believe they already have.
Source

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have watched three first epidodes, very nice and including some new info too.

Thanks from posting these first links!!!

S/F

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Ancient Aliens 2010 series: the evidence [ Video ]

For those like myself who did not get to see the program when it aired here is episode one .....The evidence......
Ancient Aliens - The Evidence Ep.1 part 1/9

Hi gortex, very interesting stuff, thanks for sharing.
S& F
I did want to make a thread of this also , but after searching I saw that you did that already.
And because your links doesn’t work anymore I post the new links here if you don’t mind.

They work so far.

If ancient aliens visited Earth, what was their legacy, and did they leave behind clues that exist in plain sight such as sophisticated aircraft, complex electrical grids, and intricate construction machinery?

part one

www.youtube.com...

part two

www.youtube.com...

part three

www.youtube.com...

part four

www.youtube.com...

part five

www.youtube.com...

part six

www.youtube.com...

part seven

www.youtube.com...

part eight

www.youtube.com...

part nine the last one

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31/7/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hi spacevisitor , thanks for the video update

Good work mate

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The most interesting part of the programme for me was Christopher Dunn's theorising that the Great Pyramid may have been a man-made power plant.

His idea was intriguing enough to make me purchase his book!

A good looking documentary series though I did cringe a little when Greer showed up!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

yeah i ended up buying william bramley's the gods of eden...and everytime i got ot read it i feel as if its forbidden knowledge still havent read it yet but i had to get it

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

Just for the record, Avatar is Ferngully: The Last Rainforest.

Seriously, watch it, it's almost identical, minus the alien concepts.

Pred...

Actually i think its a composite of a little know sixties sci fi novel " death world" and pocahantas

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join