It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens 2010 series: the evidence [ Video ]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Watched this episode last night. I'm still amazed about the little gold airplane and that it could fly. Certainly opens up a lot of speculation.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trully amazing, what else can i say.
What i do find strange is the feeling when watching the videos, does anyone else "feel" different?
As if you know what you are watching is in fact the truth? A feeling of purpose that we are all missing?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darkraver

it's a wild guess but
maybe because...they did not comprehend what a plane is?maybe because they coprehended them as strange birds? doh...

But no records of any strange birds from their texts.

interestingly enough a replica of the "gold bird" with added power source flies like a plane...
it's not a question of looking alike but ingeneering aerodynamics of a solid object that is capable of flight,to me it was quite obvious when they touched the subject.maybe a bit more non bias objectivity while watching could help indeed....

www.ddbstock.com...
www.pre-columbiangold.com...
So all they all airplanes and aliens now? Or are they just gold art depicting animals.

didn't read the real transcripts but I tend to believe more those investigators in the documentary than some guy on the web saying otherwise...no disrespect intended
but as you stated that, please provide links to substantiate your insinuations
thank you very much in advance

www.sacred-texts.com...
why don't you start with this. Funny you will take someone's word for it because they say they are an "investigator".
lexica.indica-et-buddhica.org...
Now plug in the word "Vimana" and see how many different things that means.

reply to post by predator0187

Why come into somewhere where people are having an intelligent conversation an ruin it with your uneducated statement?

Really intelligenst conversation? Really? Lets take a look so far.

I am watching and recording this now... the original documentary, then The Evidence episode is on next, so I am recording that too. I love this show. It is so clear and understandable. I think it seems to be very well done and not too sensational.
Thanks very much for the thread, and also your consideration for others.S&F
Thanks for the heads up - I didn't know this was on. Just set the DVR to record them all. S & F.

I know so deep and meaningfull it could almost be summed up as "wow ancient aliens"

You apparently know nothing of the facts, and know nothing of what they were saying so why do you not start denying ignorance?

Really? I mean you do work with granite so you must know everything about ancient art and civilizationgs.
www.arce.org...
Why don't you go next year and then tell me about how i know nothing of facts/

[edit on 28-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Trully amazing, what else can i say.
What i do find strange is the feeling when watching the videos, does anyone else "feel" different?
As if you know what you are watching is in fact the truth? A feeling of purpose that we are all missing?

No. In fact, I "know" that most of what I watched was not only not the truth, it was purposeful misrepresentation.

This episode was better than the first two, though.

However, the second hour was purposefully misleading regarding panspermia. They kept pretending that the idea had something to do with us being the descendants of aliens, a ridiculous suggestion for anyone that knows anything about biology.

Also, they used interviews from experts in a misleading way, making them appear to support the idiotic ideas they were presenting.

The use of the Dogon lie was particularly stupid, IMO.

However, other than the above, I had few problems with it, except for when I had to listen to that insane David Childress' screeching voice telling me over and over what HAD to be true.

Oh yeah. Everything that Greek publisher said, everything that came out of his mouth, was wrong, misleading, or a lie. And his hair was too much to take.

He made Childress seem believable!

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkraver
lol
you obviously did not understand the meaning of the test shown in the doc

No, I understood it perfectly. However, right here at ATS we've had people claim that the Egyptians couldn't drill granite. We've even had one guy claim that holes were cut through granite with lasers because "there's no way" the Egyptians could have drilled them.

The show produced evidence that granite can be sawn and drilled using copper and sand.

I realize the striations didn't match. So what?

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh yeah why did they not bring up the fact that Erich Anton Paul von Däniken had some of his "ancient art" made for him by a potter to fuel his claims. And the amazing "rust free iron pillar" that was "OMG PROOF" of aliens was in fact man made and had rust on it, he knew it had rust on it but made it up for his book anyway. Everyone should read the The Call of Cthulhu to get an idea of where this stuff came from.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah, this show is deliberately misleading and distorting of the facts.

One thing that jumped out at me was the suggestion that King Akhenaten wasn't just a dorky looking guy, but rather had alien DNA which accounted for his physical strangeness. This show post dates the DNA analysis done on King Tutankamun and his family. Seriously?

King Tut Mysteries Solved: Was Disabled, Malarial, and Inbred

When did The History Channel become The Sci Fi Channel? Probably around the time The Sci Fi Channel became The WWE Channel.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Yeah television is getting strange. MTV turned into reality show television The history turned into the world war two channel and now is the sci-fi channel, TLC (the learning channel) turned into the home design channel.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yes! That's it! I've seen these shows, the original 2 hr. documentary a month or two ago. It started me on a quest to learn more. As I watched it, it shook me up because I felt like it really was the truth that we have been blinded to (perhaps on purpose), we just can't explain some of the evidence. I also felt scared because it shakes all I have thought about God and religion and science and philosophy, etc. I don't know what to think anymore. I understand what you are saying completely. It really did make me feel different, like a new world was opening up to me and it is the beginning of yet another great adventure in my life.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Oh yeah you can attach an RC airplane motor on anything and make it fly.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

You know something? I was unsure to post that earlier probably due to the higher possibility of me being ridiculed.
Since i havent been ridiculed and in fact had a positive response by you personally. Then im going to go one step further, in fact a leap further because i havent felt this type of sensation, apart from this one other time, as far as i can remember apart from
When i watched "Avatar"

the sensation i got while watching these videos struck the same chord as Avatar.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok so here is part two Ancient Aliens 2010 series: The Visitors.

Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Enjoy

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Ok, since we'll most likely be ridiculed together,
, then I'll go ahead and say, I agree with you sort of on that one. That movie freaked me out. First, I wanted to see it because it looked cool. Then, I didn't want to see it because of all the hype and it got annoying to me. Then, someone gave us a copy of it, so we watched it. My family members said it was "ok" and "pretty good", but I felt so emotional throughout the movie it was ridiculous. I didn't tell them that, but I did tell them I thought it was very excellent. I don't know why it resonated with me so much. I want to see it again sometime, to see if I can look at it more rationally and intellectually instead of letting my emotions get me.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by jazz10

, then I'll go ahead and say, I agree with you sort of on that one.

Please, ellie and jazz, don't take the expression of legitimate opinion as ridicule.

I've spent many years looking into these things - since around 1980 when I found out that Erik VonDaniken had lied to me, so I've earned my position regarding the con men that spoke to you on these television programs.

If you look hard enough into their claims, you'll find what I've found.

If you don't, then at least you can enjoy these "feelings" they gave you!

I want to see it again sometime, to see if I can look at it more rationally and intellectually instead of letting my emotions get me.

Well, I can't sing "O Holy Night" anymore, and I have a good voice. The song has too many references to the naive and vain hope for the salvation of humankind.

It's the sad and depressing human condition that causes my voice to crack every time on that one.

Regarding Avatar, I've not seen it but I wouldn't expect to get all that emotional over it. You know, different strokes, etc.

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by jazz10

, then I'll go ahead and say, I agree with you sort of on that one.

Please, ellie and jazz, don't take the expression of legitimate opinion as ridicule.

I've spent many years looking into these things - since around 1980 when I found out that Erik VonDaniken had lied to me, so I've earned my position regarding the con men that spoke to you on these television programs.

If you look hard enough into their claims, you'll find what I've found.

If you don't, then at least you can enjoy these "feelings" they gave you!

I want to see it again sometime, to see if I can look at it more rationally and intellectually instead of letting my emotions get me.

Well, I can't sing "O Holy Night" anymore, and I have a good voice. The song has too many references to the naive and vain hope for the salvation of humankind.

It's the sad and depressing human condition that causes my voice to crack every time on that one.

Regarding Avatar, I've not seen it but I wouldn't expect to get all that emotional over it. You know, different strokes, etc.

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yes that is what I was saying. The fact that granite can be cored out using sand and copper yes, it would take a while though, believe me. It can be done I am not saying otherwise but I am also saying that it would take forever.

The striations as I was saying would have not happened with any other material but diamond. There is no way unless the AE's took other pieces of granite and tried to make useless striations on the cored hole.

Granite is an interesting substance and cannot support it's own weight. If you take a piece 1 1/4", 3" wide and 3' long and held it out straight to support it's own weight it would break into pieces. The AE's never had any granite like that though, equivalent to what we use for countertops or the front of buildings today, the used to solid stone.

So well yes Granite can be broken off with ease today, if it were so that AE's only had copper tools we are talking about a long and drawn out process. They could have used granite to break off other pieces of granite which would work, it would have to have been a darker stone which is usually denser.

As for copper tools though, long and drawn out, no matter how many people were working on it.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just for the record Avatar was just a modern sci-fi rendition of Dances with wolves.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

It doesn't make you cool or help you get your point across to be rude to people. You have some great points and they will probably be ignored or glossed over because of your horrible attitude and tone.

While the show does present some bad info I think it has some very interesting theories and man has proven many times over that when we know for sure something cant or wont ever happen it has happened and will again. We figure out laws of the universe that are 100% and can't be broken and then we find ways that they can be broken and make amendments.

Have an open mind and you will get farther in life. The theory that we were visited by aliens or are being visited currently is very plausible and not remotely impossible.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Just for the record, Avatar is Ferngully: The Last Rainforest.

Seriously, watch it, it's almost identical, minus the alien concepts.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c668a0d5b9b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2097a093d84.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9184b58b750f.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join