It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens 2010 series: the evidence [ Video ]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
For those like myself who did not get to see the program when it aired here is episode one .....The evidence......

ANCIENT ALIENS C2Cam Radio show
Date: 04-19-2010
Host: George Noory
Guest: Giorgio Tsoukalos

According to ancient alien theorists, extraterrestrials with superior knowledge of science and engineering landed on Earth thousands of years ago, sharing their expertise with early civilizations and forever changing the course of human history. But how did this concept develop, and is there any evidence to support it?
www.history.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Edit: Added information about what this is w/ external source link.

[edit on April 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am watching and recording this now... the original documentary, then The Evidence episode is on next, so I am recording that too. I love this show. It is so clear and understandable. I think it seems to be very well done and not too sensational.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks very much for the thread, and also your consideration for others.S&F

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thanks Gortex, I just finished watching them all. Very entertaining and possibly enlightening. I particularly enjoyed the episodes about what tools the ancient Egyptians may have used. Fascinating stuff!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

post by Asktheanimals
Very entertaining and possibly enlightening

Thanx and Agreed
, I thought this was much better than the original ancient astronauts documentary , well presented and more detailed info , especially the insights of the stone mason on Punka Puma , that place is incredible .
The next episode "The Visitors" airs tonight , hopefully it will be uploaded soon, personally I cant wait.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
lol episode one "the evidence" be prepared for another episode labeled "the facts"

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

nah the next one is on tonight and it's "the visitors"! I do wonder how much they are going to break it up though, I don't know what they can stretch into a series.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

lol episode one "the evidence" be prepared for another episode labeled "the facts"

Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 8PM - Episode I: The Evidence
Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 8PM - Episode II: The Visitors
Tuesday, May 04, 2010, 8PM - Episode III: The Mission
Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 8PM - Episode IV: Closer Encounters
Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 8PM - Episode V: The Return
Sorry , no episode called the facts

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up - I didn't know this was on. Just set the DVR to record them all. S & F.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The next part of this show is on tonight.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for posting this. I was really excited that this show came on. Isn't 2010 the year we are suppose to make contact?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You know they talk a lot about granite. As a journeyman granite fabricator/installer I have worked with my fair share of granite and understand the in and outs of it.

Some of the items made from back in the day would take me a long time to make today, some damn near impossible.

I have made plenty of things too, don't think I haven't worked with it a lot. I have made statues, pillars, logos etc...

Some of the things made in ancients times are impossible now. I have used many machines that cost in the million dollar range and we cannot make inside corners as sharp as they do. We could not get the precision as they did with basic copper tools (so they say :@@

This interests me alone. Granite is one of the hardest substances known, diamond being the only harder. If they did not use diamonds then anything done would have taken a lot of time.

When they showed the cored hole, that is very telling. The striations on the hole resemble what we have now, we use diamonds though.

This is very interesting and looking forward to future shows.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Why come into somewhere where people are having an intelligent conversation an ruin it with your uneducated statement?

You apparently know nothing of the facts, and know nothing of what they were saying so why do you not start denying ignorance?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Okay fine guys here you go.
The Facts

The Saqqara bird does not fly, even when they make it bigger out of balsa wood. Keep in mind the scroll next to it said "i want to fly" and had a bird next to it. It did not say "i know how to fly" or have a plane next to it. The Egyptians kept pretty good records of everything, why no direct mention to any planes?
Their other gold bird is exactly that a gold bird. The other gold animals look equally strange.
And the Vimanas. Please take note how they do not quote any of the texts. Please take the time and read about the vimanas from the sanskirt texts and see what they really say. Look at the pictures drawn of them they look like flying charriots.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
this is one of the most intriguing revealing documentary I have ever seen...
reamarkable work

job very well done History channel

I can't wait till the next episodes

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by predator0187

Okay fine guys here you go.
The Facts

The Saqqara bird does not fly, even when they make it bigger out of balsa wood. Keep in mind the scroll next to it said "i want to fly" and had a bird next to it. It did not say "i know how to fly" or have a plane next to it. The Egyptians kept pretty good records of everything, why no direct mention to any planes?

-----------------
it's a wild guess but
maybe because...they did not comprehend what a plane is?maybe because they coprehended them as strange birds? doh...

Their other gold bird is exactly that a gold bird. The other gold animals look equally strange.

---------------------
interestingly enough a replica of the "gold bird" with added power source flies like a plane...
it's not a question of looking alike but ingeneering aerodynamics of a solid object that is capable of flight,to me it was quite obvious when they touched the subject.maybe a bit more non bias objectivity while watching could help indeed....

And the Vimanas. Please take note how they do not quote any of the texts. Please take the time and read about the vimanas from the sanskirt texts and see what they really say. Look at the pictures drawn of them they look like flying charriots.

--------------
didn't read the real transcripts but I tend to believe more those investigators in the documentary than some guy on the web saying otherwise...no disrespect intended
but as you stated that, please provide links to substantiate your insinuations
thank you very much in advance

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Tesla, Ancient Aliens & the History Channel.

Never thought I'd see these words together.

That was an interesting watch, but when I hear Childress talk I shut off my ears and look at the pretty pictures.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
When they showed the cored hole, that is very telling. The striations on the hole resemble what we have now, we use diamonds though.

Pred...

Striations aside, it was demonstrated right there on the show that one can cut a granite core using a copper drill and sand.

Dude did it himself for comparisons of the striations.

So, while granite might be hard (andesite, I believe, is harder and the Egyptians made urns out of it,) granite is not that tough and can be chipped away through cleavage, as well as sawn using copper saws and sand. Many Egyptian copper saws have been found by archaeology.

Harte

[edit on 4/28/2010 by Harte]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by predator0187

Pred...

Striations aside, it was demonstrated right there on the show that one can cut a granite core using a copper drill and sand.

Dude did it himself for comparisons of the strituions.

So, while granite might be hard (andesite, I believe, is harder and the Egyptians made urns out of it,) granite is not that tough and can be chipped away through cleavage, as well as sawn using copper saws and sand. Many Egyptian copper saws have been found by archaeology.

Harte

lol
you obviously did not understand the meaning of the test shown in the doc

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

thank you so much, i'v looked the 9 parts and all this people are completely lunatics, they don't know... and for sure you know... The Egyptians kept pretty good records of everything it's true but we find only a very small part of there knowledges,the vimanas from the sanskirt texts are chariots or temple of gods and they fly... it's a metaphore, Swami Dayananda Saraswati was an important Hindu religious and translate many verses like this one "jumping into space speedily with a craft using fire and water ... containing twelve stamghas (pillars), one wheel, three machines, 300 pivots, and 60 instruments." he do not talk about chariots but craft but you know...and In some modern Indian languages, vimāna or vimān means "aircraft".
i'm very ignorant maybe you have some explanation for the stones, how they cut it, how they move it... i'm sure you know

by the way i have a question if all this was not related to alien, what would you say ? if this documentary was just showing how Egyptians was trying to make a airplane,do you really say the same thing, you think those people could not imagine this kind of vehicle... they build pyramids... temples...and why not an airplane.

alone or with a devine help or alien , you can not deny that egyptians or mayans was very ingenius ...a long time ago... 3150 BC... it's a fact, and many archéologiste still looking how they made it, i think they are waisting time, they need just to ask you because you know...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by pitchdragon]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join