It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Announces Wednesday Media Teleconference About Search For Extraterrestrial Life

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I missed the conference so thank you Cybernet for the Q+A rundown .
Good work

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
As the old saying...

NASA: Never A Straight Answer.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hey gortex, thanks alot! Your welcome! Great to hear your appreciation.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks Cybernet and all who posted.

There you have it. A vile mockery of science had been displayed, not by ordinary joes, but by intellectual scientists, and from a supposed 'civilian' 'space' administration' agency no less!

They had wasted not only taxpayers money, but time as well, for it had FAILED to address the civilian issues in finding out and looking for evidence of what is flying over our soveriegn airspace and investigating advance technological phenomena that seemed 'extra-terresterial' such as abductions and cattle mutilations.

And they dare presume to be seeking funding for more missions 'to keep going on'. Keep going on over what? Continue deceiving taxpayers, every working man hope of tech advancement, and every child's dream of scientific evolution, beginning on Earth?

Nasa had their chance and goofed it by continued deception, evasion of critical questions. Let's end this charade once and for all. Tell your congressmen to end funding for NASA.

Rename them as National Aeronautical Research Agency and focus solely on advancement of science and technology with taxpayers carefully scrutinized fund.

Leave the space faring business to a more honest civilian agency whom will investigate the unknown crafts flying over our skies, study their tech and capability, as well as forming an investigative committee with Congressional over-riding power to look into claims of downed UFOs within the military complex.

Those who fail or resist such authority which is enforced on behalf of the People will be charged with treason against the sacred Constitution, no matter how wealthy or connected they are. USA is a republic, a nation of equals and MUST never be ruled, controlled and deceived by the rich few.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm glad to be not a US taxpayer !
I even don't know the NASA budget (ok it's $18.69 billions ) but they need this huge amount of $$$ to say :

"We found some earth-like bacteria in space" ! thanks for the info guys ! With the same amount of money I even can clone the Queen of England and mix her with a monkey !

And why would they go to Mars if it's some earth-like bacteria ? just study them on earth. Maybe there is something different they want to find on Mars and keep it secret...

The USA is one of the biggest technologically advanced civilization, but if they continue keeping secrets on everything when their allies disclose files, I guess the USA time is at his end.
That's why I have to learn chinese, and hoping they will disclose their files...

I think China has to disclose his documents related to UFO. If they do that, they will take the leading place on earth ! (they already owe the USA !)

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Terviseks]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

why study bacterical life on Mars?

I believe the discovery of bacteriall life on Mars is a big step, a HUGE step.
in begining to understand life, other than that on Earth.

It is only the first step though. but what can lead to much more incredible discoveries, and new mysteries.

For all we know, there might have been a dominating species on Mars that died out. what if we found mummies? or even fossils of them?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thank you for the recap!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Im suprised there isnt hell on in the US considering its they, the tax payers that fund this BS oufit that they have going there?

You all want to know where your money is going? Its on meetings and buffets. I think in all honesty the US has some underlying problems......

[edit on 28-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

But if we find real intelligent aliens we can bypass all the research and they can just tell us

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

But if we find real intelligent aliens we can bypass all the research and they can just tell us

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Every so often they will hype up these press conferences, and then all it is is that they have discovered water-again-on the Moon or Marsor that they found these little bacteria things.

If they are going to come clean on ETs it is likely going to involve the President and most likely participation from other countries preceeded by a lot of media preparation for the event.

Otherwise, prepare yourself for the discovery of algae on Mars, water on Phobos, or maybe air on Mars....

You guys act like ya'll are surprised and shocked!

Omigod! They didn't announce ET life! They dodged questions! They only talked about bacteria!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and meanwhile real possible history changing discoveries are ignored. ATS is becoming a joke! I used to think place was….. doesn’t matter…..

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thank you very much, Cybernet, for your recap! Internet went down here at about 12:38 CST. Apparently, I didn't miss much. ;-) Shocked, I tell you.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

thankx, but clearly a complete waste of time

nice that they talked about water on asteroids ...

we are not alone, but to imagine that they have technology to come here, its hard ... who knows ...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm ticked. Not at the NASA know nothings. They do their job as described by the PTB.
What galls me is the fact that one question was not asked. "Why do you always provide data to the public with alterations which seek to obscure, obliterate and to obfuscate what is actually found?"
Essentially, Why do they lie all of the time?
The stupidity of talking about biologically active dirt when apparent large, technologically derived constructs exist everywhere we seem to send a mission, is beyond moronic or myopic.
They are an organization that runs on our money and turns out mostly BS as a return on that investment.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I think in all honesty the US has some underlying problems......

LOL that is the understatement of the century.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Goodbye NASA, it's over.

Over for real.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

For those that havent heard the conferance check out this thread that has the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

Originally posted by jazz10
I think in all honesty the US has some underlying problems......

LOL that is the understatement of the century.

Yeah i aint stupid

I was been sarcastic

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
well that is said and done ... for the Public.. the Scientist and Brass goes into a Sound Masking, Sound Proofing Room with a Tight Security Door Slammed behind ! for the Real Talks ..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join