It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Alex Collier is shameless con artist. He's getting fatter by the years from his talks/conferences. Others in the same fake UFOlogists circus are David Icke and Blossom Goodchild.

Instead of exposing Princess Diana's assassination, David Icke brags about the royal family reptilian BS.

Blossom Goodchild aka Bummer Horsesh|t. She cheated the entire world by announcing 2000 miles alien mothership to appear last year.
Yeah right. God's angels (another alien species) shot down the devil mothership.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm starting to fall off the fence with Alex. A while ago I found a post some guy made on myspace or something where he described his experiences with a man named Ralph Amagran who claimed to be a Pleiadan contactee. According to this guy, whom I'm not sure is real, it appeared to me that he had friends that knew him in person on the site, "Ralph" was known for his emotional presentations on the Pleiadian's where he would break down and cry. If anyone else knows the link to it please post it, I'm looking for it now.

It could have just been Micheal Horn, from the Billy Meier Business, trying to discredit Alex, or Ralph, or it may be the nail in the coffin for Alex Collier's credibility. He appears to be credible to me, in that he believes what he is saying. So at this point he is either telling the truth, or he has lost all of his marbles.

Edit:

Found it,

blogs.myspace.com...

Just looked it over again, looks like the guy is a real person, has 600 plus friends, pictures, etc. He's not a fake account.

Things aren't lookin good for ya Ralph.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by seanizle]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm always skeptical of these people who claim that they are "contactees" and that they're special. If these "beings" are so powerful in the 11th dimension, they'd be able to contact everyone and tell them that humanity's going to be okay. I never liked Alex Collier, cause he fits the bill of a typical fraud. At the same time, I want to be open minded. I've listened to some of his old lectures. I don't have audio at work, can anyone summarize what's said in the videos?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
I am sorry, but, Alex tells lies and Alex if your reading this, Man...why the hell are you doing this to your family and yourself? Look at what its done to your physical apperance dude! Your falling apart! Get real! Enjoy life and nobody will buy your book so you can just stop right there.

It's entirely possible if he is in contact with what he believes to be aliens, they're filling his head with lies, and he's not making those things up himself. He could be a victim of their deceptions just like anyone who believed what he said in the past.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

I think Collier is delusional but not insane, he talks and acts just like a born again Christian. We don't label religious people insane do we?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
He's gone nuts...

haha. But always worth a watch. I pick out what I want to be true

Maybe that's why he is so interesting.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think the guy did a little too much in his day and he's still sorta stuck on the other side

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by OrphenFire

I think Collier is delusional but not insane, he talks and acts just like a born again Christian. We don't label religious people insane do we?

True, but fundamental Christians are massively deceived by religious organizations. Who is Collier being deceived by? Himself??

ETA:
If he is being deceived by real E.T.'s, then that in itself is astounding.

[edit on 4/27/2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle

Just looked it over again, looks like the guy is a real person, has 600 plus friends, pictures, etc. He's not a fake account.

Things aren't lookin good for ya Ralph.

I'm not necessarily taking up for "Ralph" here, but you're taking ONE persons testimony about Collier and using it as a pillar for your argument to suggest he is a fraud. The person claiming to have known Collier personally has no more evidence to suggest Collier is a fraud than Collier has to claim his experiences are true.

Discernment.

Know it.

Live it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>