It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier Earth Transformation Conference

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think this is one of the very important people we need to hear who has a lot of information on what is going on with the ETs, shadow government, 2012.He's been in contact with a group of beings called the Andromedans, who are telling him what's up and want him to share it with us, want us to wake up and evade the other ETs that are currently planning on enslaving the human race on the planet.

"What would you do differently?, if you knew that these will be the last 2 years of your life? As a planet?"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
S&F!!!

Thank you very much! If there is one thing i love to watch more than anything, its alex collier.

I don't care if its real, i just love it as entertainment. If its real, awesome, if its not, then oh well, it would be a good movie anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You know, Alex Collier is one of the few whom I am still unsure about.

I know most people will jump and say oh hes a Hoax, but it has not been proven yet.

I have never seen anyone professionally debunk him either.

People usually just talk crap on him and pretend that's debunking, but it's not.

He is really smart and has played his cards very very well, and I am still on the fence with him.

He is like the only abductee that I will take seriously.

I really would like to know if its true or if hes making it up.

So far I cannot debunk him. He's pretty good. I also think he seems like a fun guy to have a BBQ with...haha!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
S&F!!!

Thank you very much! If there is one thing i love to watch more than anything, its alex collier.

I don't care if its real, i just love it as entertainment. If its real, awesome, if its not, then oh well, it would be a good movie anyway.

That's what I'm talking about

He is really fun and it's impossible to tell if hes legit or hoaxing.

So you are right, he is for sure great entertainment Either Way!

Good post Ghandi, I love watching Alex too!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I saw this back in january, he didnt reveal anything new much. But in saying that its good to hear some positive calm messages, his spiritual knowledge is enough to make it worth while listening to forget the proof it would be a violation of free will, look within to distinguish truth from deception if it "resonates" take it if it doesnt just leave it. At the end of the day trust yourself more than anybody else.
Prior thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Alex Collier is one of the few whom I am still unsure about.

If you shine a mixed spectrum of light through a red lens, only the red portion will get through.

My impression is that Alex Collier is reporting what he is able as best as he can. I'm not sure how accurately he is capable of reporting what he has experienced.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the Videos. will watch them after dinner!

Alex Collier is in my opinion one of the few guys worth listening to, although saying this it still pays to take some of his stuff with a pinch of salt.

at the end of the day, he does not have a Library full of Books and DVD's to sell, so he can't be as much as a charlatean as some are.

will be back once i've watched these later....cheers. G.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That man looks so different now! Really different! As if stress has made him older looking. I remember his first apperance, he looked so young on that couch getting interviewed.

When I first seen Alex, I thought that this guy was special and I half believed him.

Now...I believe the guy is either completely insane, or planning on writing a book...and if he is this is one seriously long book in the making over 20 years.

Many of his predictions have went wrong, he said back in the 90s that aliens are coming here in like 2003 or something, and obviously it never happened.

I am sorry, but, Alex tells lies and Alex if your reading this, Man...why the hell are you doing this to your family and yourself? Look at what its done to your physical apperance dude! Your falling apart! Get real! Enjoy life and nobody will buy your book so you can just stop right there.

EDIT: Alex disappeared for a while, I think he might have been having family problems, but I seriously dont know. Anyway, in the past he has never tried to sell anything to anyone, so maybe the guy needs attention. Maybe the guy has been a victim of some brainwashing program, maybe he is relaying information from "something" that is not human, but 3 things are certain.

1: The prediction of the invasion of planet Earth never happened in 2003(The year is off a bit maybe)

2: Alex went AWOL and came back looking 60 years older and seriously fat compared to what he was (slim).

3: Alex is having family problems.

Maybe he needs to see a physcotherapist? Maybe the man seriously needs help? All the signs of a mental breakdown are there, really they are. He seems like a REALLY NICE GUY too, I wish I could talk to him, maybe I could help him.

Oh and people like Alex and a LOT of others I could name, are inspirations for Hollywood movies...yes we know your at all these conventions writers and directors! The X-Files took a lot of his (and other peoples) interviews, talks and molded them into a character for an episode...actually, it played a big part in the entire show.

[edit on 26/4/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You said he is either
1) Insane
or
2) writing a book

What if, now open your mind for a minute.
What if, he is

3) Telling the Truth

????

Ever consider that one?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

2: Alex went AWOL and came back looking 60 years older and seriously fat compared to what he was (slim).

3: Alex is having family problems.

Considering Alex's passionate and sincere belief in his own predictions, I felt dissapointed as well when they did not come to pass.

However...

When you make your argument against him personal and insulting, you're inviting everyone who reads your posts to discount all the strong points of your argument. It displays your character and maturity as a person. Having said that, I feel I'm one of the few here at ATS who can usually see thru all that and make a guess you're probably a cool guy to shoot the breeze/bbq/drink with.

Also, when you look into the mirror 30 years from now, you may not be as pretty as Brett Michaels

[edit on 27-4-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Atleast he is tryen to assist the masses so 1 cannot be upset about his actions as long as he is speaking factual and not fictional.

[edit on 4/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You said he is either
1) Insane
or
2) writing a book

What if, now open your mind for a minute.
What if, he is

3) Telling the Truth

????

Ever consider that one?

true that, bro.

sadly... no, not everyone does consider it.
it interferes too much with their 'lives'.

thanks OP.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if you could star people's posts and leave a reply without the page reloading and losing the video stream?? bah...but I should open in a new window, I suppose...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
not trying to bash your thread but...

why do a majority of these guys have pony tails and or bad haircuts?
just kind of makes me doubt them

although im sure he makes a good living doing this, just look at that belly!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Okay, right away he isn't making sense to me. He says that there is a THIRD duality, and it's BALANCE? What?? Balance means the transcendence of duality, it is literally the FOUNDATION of Buddhism (The Middle Path), as well as a tenet of any and all religious traditions, and any popular saying or parable. Seriously, wtf. Can somebody please explain what he means by a third duality? He is also implying that there are already TWO dualities?? This makes no sense, I think he is very confused....

His rat tail is also quite troubling...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
so clawing your way into the limelight and then claiming to be in touch with "andromindans" (yeah, straight from scifi) makes you credible.

The andromidans email me every morning, and they told me alex is a hoax. i also got a fax from the plebians that tells us everything we need to know about the immediate future. (which is obviously doomed, as it has been since the time of alexander the great and the first apocalyptic jewish text)

in this fax it is clearly outlined that there will be a battle between good and evil, and the ones who act accordingly will be saved from the evil demons and help the good aliens so that we can see the dawn of a new age of goodness....

this is all starting to sound very VERY familiar, like a new age apoctalypticism where the battle between god and satan is fought between good and evil aliens.

the funny thing about these types of predictions and loose connections based on abstract imagery is that they never come true. This guy is just working the crowd the same way it has been done for thousands of years, and it seems like your all eating it up.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by SPACEYstranger]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
not trying to bash your thread but...

why do a majority of these guys have pony tails and or bad haircuts?
just kind of makes me doubt them

although im sure he makes a good living doing this, just look at that belly!

LOL that is what I was thinking, I can't take someone with a pony tail serious, as hard as I try I can't, doesn't mean they are lying or anything, just means people with pony tails need to be watched, I just can't seem to give them credit for much.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Alex Collier is hard to figure out.

There are a few possible scenarios to consider when judging Collier's authenticity.

1) He's lying
2) He's insane (therefore not technically lying, but believing a lie)
3) He's telling the truth

For Number 1 to be true, he would need motive for perpetrating such a lie. That motive in these cases is always either A)MONEY, B)Power (creating a cult), or C)Both A & B. As far as I know, Collier doesn't make any money from his lectures or books. This would require further investigation. He doesn't have a cult, so B & C are out. Option A needs to be researched further to verify if Alex Collier makes substantial profit from his work.

If Number 2 is true, Collier would exhibit symptoms of dementia. He does not. True, his opinions and "facts" he presents are otherworldly, but he doesn't display signs of being demented. He is a calm individual who appears to be in touch with reality. I think we should rule out Number 2.

Number 3 is self explanatory. If he's telling the truth, we wouldn't know it until the events he describes begin to take place. Or if we rule out Number 1, Option A, then I think it is safe to say he is telling the truth.

There could be a fourth explanation. It is possible that Alex Collier initially fabricated the story for attention, and when hundreds of people believed him, he didn't want to look like an ass, so he kept playing along with it. If this is true, then eventually he will admit he was lying all those years, or he will pass away without ever revealing he was lying, but it will be obvious when nothing he said happens.

Alex Collier should be looked at with the utmost discretion. It is possible he is telling the truth...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok, so I was reading from the link provided and that guy AC contradicts himself a lot. he says that the Draconians are aggressive towards they're own as a child you know, survival of the fittest the strongest survive and it was meant to be then he turns around and says that they're only aggressive towards other races but never they're own!

Then there is this humanoid race that only the wisest teach they're children and they would never leave them in the dark about anything and would never dumb them down and only the oldest and wisest teach! But then he also says that if your not born in earths atmosphere then you are born ignorant and un-aware. If you are born out side our atmosphere then you are aware and know about your reincarnation and past lives and knowledge and everything, if that were the case then why would the oldest and wisest have to teach them anything? some things just don't make sense!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You know, Alex Collier is one of the few whom I am still unsure about.

I know most people will jump and say oh hes a Hoax, but it has not been proven yet.

I have never seen anyone professionally debunk him either.

People usually just talk crap on him and pretend that's debunking, but it's not.

He is really smart and has played his cards very very well, and I am still on the fence with him.

He is like the only abductee that I will take seriously.

I really would like to know if its true or if hes making it up.

We are going to know soon ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join