It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about your existance

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

My existence? Alright.....

Who am I, really? Where do I come from? What was my favorite book when I was a small child?

Oh, yes....while we are at it, where the heck are my missing remotes?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by LadyGreenEyes]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Y'know...forget it...
Never mind...

[edit on 4/27/10 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What am I waiting for?

Where do I come from?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Go away arron. go somewhere where they have nice drugs that will calm you. go to this place, and get a free jacket.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Right...your saying that you are infact a reincarnated version of Jesus?
Am I right in this matter?

I've got a question.

What does your God look like?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronTheSpeaker
reply to post by the illuminator

God is real, make no mistake

Prove it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Chamberf=6

I am going to say you are average height, Jesus began teaching when we was born actually. Did he not speak from the crib? Exemplifying a true loving nature was his teaching. You have not had a very serious injury. Tell me your name and I will let you know. Peace be with you

Hi there 114.

You state that Jesus began teaching when he was born.

It is actaully very hard to come by information of Christ the child. He was written about in some of the original bibles. You will not see this in the mainstream edited stuff you see now. It turns out those that know best thought it would be better if his childhood was left out. You see it turns out he had quite a temper on him.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

reply to post by darkbake

The pope is being set up

Can you tell me what the pope is being set up for.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Do I really exist and Do I have a soul?

Bet this will catch you unawares

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
He who would want such a gift may have the gift. He who would test the gift would never accept the result. He who might appear to fail the test may be giving a test of his own.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

er...how, EXACTLY, do you come to know about existence when you clearly can't spell it?

Seriously - can I add the other question of "with that in mind, why should any of us believe you?"

Seriously. Now - wow me, please...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Aaron, stop being an idiot making all these other idiots believe you. You never answer solid questions, for example that guy asking what happened in 1991. You just generalize things, your a COLD READER with the ability to GOOGLE!.

Your very annoying and the people who starred this thread are even more annoying. Grow up and stop wasting peoples time here Aaron.

Reading your posts is like reading an article in one of those "PHYSIC" magazines that clever people intend to use for layering the bottom of a bird cage to catch all the bird crap.

Those who know that UK mags I am talking about, know that they are seriously frustrating. Seriously, how can those crappy star signs that contain disinformation and misinformation actually help people? Infact how can that one sentence for (for example) Aquarians in the daily horoscope...how the hell can that sentence have meaning for every single person that is an Aquarian.

Your full of cow dung, and stop testing out your social engineering tests on this website. If only computers had remote hands, I would send a command for your own computer to slap you.

[edit on 27/4/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ohhh...

Ohhh...

I have one...

What's my favorite cigar?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I can also read people quite well. My awakening began yesterday as I was preparing myself breakfast and I fell face first into my bowl of cereal and started violently convulsing. A man with a long, thick beard approached me and he put his hand on my jerky body.

I had him arrested because he was a child molester.

Didn't see that ending coming, did you?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hlesterjerome
Ohhh...

Ohhh...

I have one...

What's my favorite cigar?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ok I am a human being in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICANAZ why am I located within this country?

You feel you can see my OR any others EXISTANCE BUT HOW when they are existing in LIFE AND DEATH PHASES as of now, are you representing Cherubim or Seraphim please answer????

VENUS- OUT- LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Whats my half sister name? U answer that , u've got a follower!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
My name when I add it up is 911 or is it 999 or 666 how the hell are we adding up nowadays? pleeeeeaaassssee give us a break. You and I are no special than the person next to us when we are driving a car or queuing at a bank or waiting in line in a shop.
pure ego play thats all it is.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
When recently passing through Minkowski - using affine geometry and unique parallel line properties that gave us a definite future directed timelike vector with positive components - what was the source of the brief glitch in the light cone as we “re-entered”?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi again 114.

I did my number check and it turns out I am number 160.

So then I looked up number 160 in Wikipedia (I'm guessing this is what you did with 114)

It turns out that :

160 Una is a large and dark main belt asteroid

It seems I have originated from a large and dark asteroid belt. Well, now, that fairly knocked the socks off me.

So I guess I will have to start giving readings to anyone who intends travelling to this aseroid belt.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join