It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about your existance

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Interesting. Thank you, I will try it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I'm sorry if I slighted the phrase that was passed down onto you. I just do not see the comparison of ancient spirutal ritual callings with being in the light?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

I hope it helps! Peace be with you

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Sense
My question:

Since you beleive Jesus was an actual teacher, when do you assume Horus began teaching?

Jesus probably was an actual teacher. Just because you don't believe in Christianity doesn't mean you will look any smarter when you go around saying things like "the pope doesn't exist" and "Christians never existed."

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The pope is being set up

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

That's interesting. We will see. I have an idea about that, but I am not sure I even believe you in the slightest. Sorry...

I do thank you for providing me with an answer though, I'll keep it in mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I was merely referencing that what you're teaching, is "exactly" what bandaidctrl said. And that what bandaidctrl said, is what my mantra meant. Yet earlier you said that my mantra was "not of the light". So I was simply pointing out the inconsistency, since my mantra is "exactly" what you're teaching.

You've not slighted it, or damaged anything except your own credibility. And since your teachings and the mantra are on similar lines, the mantra has everything to do with the light, if your own teachings come from this light.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

My goal is not gain your belief but to inspire you to see that you control your reality. Maybe the idea I have presented to you is the one connection I will have given you to pursue your course

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I appologize that I misinterpeted the phrase. I still saw a burnt wooden M

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Can you tell a little about my future self? Give a little detail please!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Everyone has all the knowledge they need. The funny thing is, when i first started asking questions about my self, i always thought i new everything, then everytime i thought i knew something, a month or 2 later i would always find out that what i was thinking was idiotic. I wonder if just not thinking is the best idea. No knowledge is good knowledge, kind of like the Tao!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I believe you wear your heart on your sleeve and are open about your opinions and emotions.

This will help you in your future love life and can be a great asset. You have to remember that not everyone can be as open as you are and sometimes you may have to take a conservative approach to situations in order to get the best results

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

you are absolutely right! Peace be with you

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by bandaidctrl

You're dead on when it comes to the translation, and surface meaning. Which should be obvious since you took the time to translate it (I am assuming).

That being said, still, well done. There are diverse levels to the meaning and application of the mantra, but, those come with time. The more disciplined and focused you can become, the more meanings unfold, and are revealed by the mantra.

This "living mantra" stance is why I consider the one who passed it down to me to have been truly awakened to a higher state of consciousness. It's not any old group of words, the more you think you're advancing in your life, the more the mantra can mean to you. It's a "living mantra".

Had you actually learned, and truly pondered upon my mantra, you would have seen how your own teachings, on the surface, coincide with it.

Unfortunately, you did not. It took the insights of another user to enlighten you. In my eyes, someone like bandaidctrl is a more enlightened being than you.

It is a shame you have already stated before this that my mantra, so similar to your teachings, is "not of the light". This must of course mean that your own teachings are "not of the light".

Alech Hai,

~ Wandering Scribe

i translated a small portion of it, something about "enlightenment from within" which is a concept i've learned within my own spiritual studies. you are right, it is a living mantra because we conscious divine being are constantly evolving. every second we're alive we change a little more, every breath we take we evolve a little more. it's more than finding the spark within yourself, it's about ACCEPTING that "spark" and allowing it to take it's course within you...

there is a practice within a book series i love to read (the wheel of time by robert jordan), in BRIEF, there are 2 foundations of magic within this world, saidin (male) saidar (female) they call it "the one power" and together, there is an even greater power called "the true source" anywho, in order for a woman who is capable of channeling saidar, to actually wield first they must surrender entirely to it, going with the flow...for the men they must stave it back (else it devours them)

anywho going with the flow is where i was going with this response. you are awakening a higher consciousness and allowing that Godself to act through you (this is in fact your own Godself taking it's proper place)...all acts are divine all acts are sacred.

"And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.

For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am That which is attained at the end of desire"
-from the Charge of the Goddess by Doreen Valiente

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You know me pretty well! I'm impressed!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronTheSpeaker

I'm sorry if I slighted the phrase that was passed down onto you. I just do not see the comparison of ancient spirutal ritual callings with being in the light?

and what does an "ancient spiritual ritual calling" NOT have to do with being in the light?

these are our roots that tie us to the Earth and connect us to the Holy Infinite. These Words carry Power. Just like your Jesus did. words of Power, whether in ritual or in simply speaking to the masses (as Jesus did) are there for a reason. true some can reach enlightenment without using such words, but that does not mean it is the BEST way or even the ONLY way.

do not be so naive as to think that even one of the Masters didn't use "spiritual callings" to communicate (hint hint starts with a P ends with RAYER)

i digress....i'm off for the night but i do so love a good esoteric conversation before bed

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Glad to help!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
little help
is it worth it?
anything for me?

Thank you in advance

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

I understand where you coming from. Have you performed the ritual yourself?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Freppy

It all depends on what your value of worth is, however, in your case it is worth it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join