It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about your existance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I believe I have some sort of purpose in the near future. I have had a mass conscious shift in the last year and have been awakened.

My name when added up equals 114

(a-1, b-2)

Upon finding that there are 114 chapters in the qur'an I started having weird dreams and sometimes I would hear words that I didn't understand. I typed some into google once and it was definitely hebrew

My middle name is Thomas, I discovered that there are also 114 sayings in the Gospel of Thomas

As Aaron was the speaker for Moses in the Royal Egyptian courts and was the son of Levi. He was favoured by the lord and was chosen to lead the house of Levi.

I will be turning 23 in 2011 and I believe Jesus started his teachings then...

Please ask me any questions as I have come to possess knowledge that has made me question my entire existance as well as lose all sense of ego

I do not profess my beliefs to be true but I will respond to all questions to the best of my ability!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
when was i born, where, and where am i going to be in 90 days exactly?

114 jesus

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think I will start with these questions:

1. Who am I?

2. What is my purpose in this life?

3. Who are the Council of Elders?

4. Is the purpose of being on Earth is to show others what they are?

5. Is the Harvest coming soon?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ksimokovich

20th century, earth, there is no gurantee where you will be as you get to micro manage your life

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My question:

Since you beleive Jesus was an actual teacher, when do you assume Horus began teaching?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Okay, I'll bite.

I don't think what you are feeling is false in any sense of the imagination, but I'm interested in what skills you have.

1) Who am I? Really?

2) What is my purpose here?

I'll be awaiting your reply.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying, but the way you worded it will probably either be ignored, or mocked. Persons without the concepts of what I call 'inner work' don't tend to see where it can help 'outer work'.

After much thinking, the only question I could come up with: What is my animal spirit? Do I have one? How do I find out? Does it have a name? If it's a figment of my imagination, and I stopped being imaginitive, would it starve? (just kidding on the last one)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

Do you realize how many of these we get every year? You're not the first one to come here saying this, and you won't be the last.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

You are an old soul

I do not know who the council of elders are but they most likely have ancient blood lines and have an understanding of life's purpose. Whether they plan to manipulate the "word" for good or evil will play out in time, however, the fact is there are people who know the truth

Your purpose in life is to enjoy it to the utmost and be respectful to everyone you encounter. The ownus is not upon you to have to force an impact on others around but to explemify exactly what it is to just be alive.
I can tell you are an old soul who is awakened to the truths of the current paradigm. Trust me that no wrong goes unpunished and do not get caught up in momentary problems as you create your own reality

Yes, the harvest is coming soon. However, the context you are using harvest is not the exactly correct one. The reality you perceive is only the manifestation of the word being portrayed through you. The world is in pain right now on a mass consciouss awareness and that emotional vibe will infact bring about the change needed for ascension

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aberinkula

Do you realize how many of these we get every year? You're not the first one to come here saying this, and you won't be the last.

Every year? Seems like every day now.

Tell us who ALL the Illuminati are since you know everything, and where was Obama really born? Did G.W. actually plan 9/11? Was he just playing dumb?

Are you really serious?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain_Sense

You use the word "teach" as to give knowledge to someone who does not possess it. Jesus was a teacher in he spoke to people to understand that the meaning of life was not in momentary gain or pleasure and to value such things as love and respect

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

1. Have you heard of Hidden-Hand and Illuminator13?

2. Was I incarnated in any non-human bodies before?

3. Do Reptilians play a big role in the big picture on Earth?

4. Is life just like a "video game we are playing with the Infinite Creator" and ultimately we will return to the Infinite Creator?

5. Are Free Will and Determinism false philosophical concepts?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Okay here goes...

Why does every version of the Bible I can find have Jesus starting his teaching at age of 30? (He died at 33)

How tall am I?

What was my worst injury?

What number does my name add up to?

Edit to add: What is imans native language? (It CAN'T be English)

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I imagine you have become aware that there is more to meets the eye. As you have entertained this counscious growth in your mind you have started yourself on an analytical rollercoaster and have been finding more and more truth about our true purpose on this earth.

As for the spiritual side, you have to realize that you have the ability to mico control your life, however, the word is going to play out on a macro scale that you cannot control. What you perceive as a negative will in fact be a re adjustment to your macro path. Peace be with you

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mynameisjuan

You do not have an animal spirit persay. As these animals all around you, all perfectly designed for their exact environment, all cater to your existance. Whether it is bees pollinating the crops, the marine ecosystem filtering the co2 emmited from the plants, also the meat provided from the oceans and animals of land.

When you become truly entuned to your senses you will begin to find that animals will start to navigate towards you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
...................i have a question. not sounding rude or anything. but why do people believe this stuff is more believable than a GOD?...................it sounds mental (no offence)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Someone i loved disappeared from my life, when will i see them again?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I am going to say you are average height, Jesus began teaching when we was born actually. Did he not speak from the crib? Exemplifying a true loving nature was his teaching. You have not had a very serious injury. Tell me your name and I will let you know. Peace be with you

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Show me where it says Jesus was teaching from the crib. (BTW you just contradicted YOURSELF in saying from the crib. Earlier you said at 23.)

Yes I have had several serious injuries, 2 of which put me in the hospital for days.

You should already know my name, I shouldn't have to tell you.

THREE STRIKES you're out.

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by the illuminator

God is real, make no mistake

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join