It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about your existance

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GamleGamle

I would first suggest turning off your mind, you are asking questions, which is the only way to seek the truth, but a lot of the information you are taking in, you are not taking the time to reflect upon what it truly means.

This feeling you have is real and we are at a remarkable time in history, in truth it has been sped up in our perception of time as there has been certain interference

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No offense to you PERSONALLY here....but.....ppppppppffffffffftttttttt!!! What a bunch of hooey......

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It seems as though the way you were forced to consume all of this religious knowledge from a young age. Since leaving that lifestyle, you have gotten a culture shock from your established norm.

Please understand that you are not required to make the right decision all the time and often times you must make mistakes in order to get a full scope or the entire picture.

You must focus on school work as that relates to YOUR future. Coming from a strict family you understand rules and limits. You must make limits for yourself, such as setting up library time specifically for studying. Do not try and study in your room as it will be too distracting.

Enjoy life, enjoy people, do not have regrets and if you do then make it a priority to balance the so called cheque book and from here on engage people, be honest with yourself and others, and trust me good grades speak way louder than a phone call. You must succeed whilst taking in all positive experiences

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Mark B.
Northeast Pennsylvania
04-27-2010

Thank you for answering me the last time. I have more questions. First do you see me in a position of power in the future. What do you see me doing in the future?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

Thank you for replying.
Thank you in acknowledging what I already have come to understand.

For all others this person is legit in his intentions. And will answer to the best of his capacbilities. Is what I believe.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Can you tell me anything about the seven ancient warriors that protected the earth?
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join