It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about your existance

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have a Question about my being.."Why cant i turn it off and why does it seems to be ingrained in my DNA code will my children have the same effect as i do

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hlesterjerome

Light is everything, and any slight manipulation in its function can alter your perceptions of said light, and thus your reality being displayed to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

It is in our nature to often question this duality we have been presented with. The life long battle is to connect those two in a harmony. It is never wise to will your being or essence to cease existance as when you need a fight or flight response it is that being that works on a higher awareness

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

Hello my friend.

I would be very gratefull if you could share your ideas on the dates of the upcoming end cycle or harvest. Send me a u2u , as i would not like your ideas to be seen and discredited by others.

Thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

K
2ND

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No u2u is needed as there are no specific events I can provide for you. What I can do is tell you as of July, there will be no doubt remaining.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronTheSpeaker
reply to post by alchemist2012

It is in our nature to often question this duality we have been presented with. The life long battle is to connect those two in a harmony. It is never wise to will your being or essence to cease existance as when you need a fight or flight response it is that being that works on a higher awareness
Amazing you answered my question as cryptic as it was

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Also, you mentioned living in the United States, I would advise against much travel, unless you live West of Kansas, then I would advise a trip North East

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Wondering302

Please take sollace in the fact you have a loving family, a husband of over 15 years and enjoy all your moments together Peace be with you

Wow that's amazing I do have a loving family, how could you have ever known that....and a husband of over 15 years.....well not so much. I'm 30 and I didn't get married at 15. In fact it was a trick question. I was married back in 2001, divorced in 2006, now I'm back with my ex-hubby for 2 years. And we are not currently married. Nice try tho.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What is the nature of this reality? Are we truly here, in this 3d hollogram universeity/school? Who are our Higher Selves? Does darkness ever have power over Light? Not really talking about that which is illusion, our bodies here. How do spread awareness to others, who they are inside and how to truly help people pass the test?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

You say you are back together with your original husband? That you married in 2001. Well I would like to know how long you knew eachother before you got married and also how you let love go only to have it come back to you...I could have been off a couple years based on the experiences you gained both with/and without your husband

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The nature of this reality is to experience all facets of your emotions and build a complex understanding of yourself and your impact both on other people and nature. Understanding you are one in the same as everyone else and truly finding the light. You do not need to convince people of what they all know to be truth. Knowone is without the power of truth and love, but they choose to reject it because of tramatic experiences.

People who want to seek your knowledge will actively seek you out

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

For the last few years, I have dreams where I am being shown documents, huge stacks of them, but I am not sure what they say. I am also asked to sign these documents, but I always end up leaving first. The characters from these dreams are people I have never met, but they pop into my dreams quite often.

What are the documents?
Why do they want me to sign?
Who are the characters in my dreams?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Also, you mentioned living in the United States, I would advise against much travel, unless you live West of Kansas, then I would advise a trip North East

Aww dont worry bout wittle old me I am designed for these days friend and welcome all SATAN HAS TO THROW then when its my turn I will return the FAVOR to NATAS 1trillionx fold. Thank you for the intelligence as WE are prepared to absorb all this EVILNESS FRIEND...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I am pondering over this dream and I believe you are under some sort of stress. You have either recently or within the last 2 years had some sort of financial obligation or commitment that you may not have whole heartedly wanted to take on.

Wanting you to sign it suggests to me that you are in disagreement, maybe about said obligation. Maybe someone is forcing a decision on you. These characters in your dream have no relation to you because they are manifestations of an emotion. You need to analyze them and connect the person in your life whose "negative" emotions are causing these manifestations

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Peace be with you friend

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That is an interesting idea, although, I have been having these dreams for more than five years, and to me, being older, I guess I still consider them the past few years. No financial problems in my life.

Also, in the dreams, I am told (didn't mention this) that the documents are acknowledging having to participate in something that I am aware of, but have forgotten over many lifetimes, or that I don't want to participate in any longer. It's sort of like a refresher course! Sometimes these dreams take place in great halls, that look like a library. It's as if I need prodding to remember what it is I am here for, but makes me feel like I backed out of a deal. Sometimes these dreams take place when I happen to just run into these people while out doing whatever in a dream.

While I mentioned I don't know these people in life, they still, somehow seem very familiar to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Mark B.
Northeast Pennsylvania

Please tell me anything you can about my future. Why do unusual things happen to me?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I have a few questions for you. Hopefully you can answer them.

Who am I spiritually, meaning my true being?

What is my overall purpose of existence?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Protector18328

It is my understanding that unusual events occur for two reasons. The two reasons conclude into one reason but let me elaborate.

You either are heading in the wrong direction, meaning you are being forced to either hide your beliefs or true feeling and that energy is negatively manifesting into an unusual reality

Or there is a message that you need to understand from these events, your sub counscious will not miss what was not meant to be missed. If you have sequential dreams after these unusual circumstances, try analyzing those dreams for an anwer

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join