It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what breed of human are you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That's a good question.. I'm a typical American mutt.

I have actually thought about it though, and I'm pretty sure I am bred from royalty or at least upper class.

I could write a big list as to why I think this, but there are too many things.

I do think this has a much larger impact on our personalities than people give it credit for.

If you look at any wild animals - they are very selective at what they are good at - it's because of evolution and what their environment requires them to be.

Someone bred from a family line of workers is likely to be more manually skilled, efficient, etc.. while royalty may have other positives.

You should all keep in mind that it's only been recently that people move all over the world and mix cultures - in the past, it usually wasn't feasible to move.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by derickonfire]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
One thing I noticed here in response to the OP is that people just started quoting nationalities as lineage.

Nothing wrong with that
by that rule, I am English/Polish/Russian Jew on the fathers Side and English/French Canadian on the mother.

But correct me if I am wrong. But did or did not the OP ask the question what BREED of human we all are.

I can relate to this as I have always suspected that human, like in the animal kingdom have sub sets of breeds within the Species. i.e. just as German Shepherds and Chihuahuas although different in appearance are all DOGS.

I have often suspected ( an I know this is touching on Phrenology) that but looking at the skeletal structure, build coloring etc, you can sub set people into breed. i.e. The Gorillas, The Chimps, the Orangutans (I am one of these) Gibbons, Makaks etc etc etc.

So if I was was honest in a tribal way. I would say that my bloodline breed is Anglo Teuton Slavic Dan (tribe of Dan, and yes the claw hand runs on my fathers mothers side)
And Anglo Frankish on My Mothers. That is my breed. not my lineage!

But how far do you want to go back genetically/ Apparently we ALL share markers from West Africa. That may be true, But I still say that the Homo Hablus, Erectus, Sapien and Neanderthal All developed separately, and not as the scientists say, that we all come from Sapian. Just look at any city on a Saturday night, and you just KNOW the Neanderthals survived!!!!!

What does everyone say to that!

[edit on 26/404/1010 by JakiusFogg]

[edit on 26/404/1010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
reply to post by badw0lf

this means your what, human and goat?

Or a cockney stand-over man with me Eels and Goanna...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Source is different and most people know their source. Also, we are Infinite Light, the Many In One, and have lived many lives, not restricted to one race. So does he meant the last one? I am cosmic human in source.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think this thread refers more to the physical than the astral!

Yes inherently we are all energy beings. but that is the enigma of the spirit, not the genetic line!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

the intention was for it to mean anything you want.
that's why i added the alien hybrid part.
i do believe that life on this planet was seeded at some point.
yet i'm not sure by who or when.
for me to say i'm a so and so from so and so galaxy would be stretching it me, i'm not sure, but i knew some here would.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Paternal grandfather...... as Irish as you can get
Paternal grandmother.... French-Canadian (New Brunswick)

Maternal grandfather..... German (MIA during war, never found)
Maternal grandmother... Polish-German

My father, born and raised in US, joined the Army and was sent to Germany during the war... to play trumpet. (Lucky break to stay alive)

My mother, born and raised in Berlin, (barely survived the war due to starvation and things I won't even go into), was taught all her life to see Americans as monsters.... till she met my dad on a blind date during the war. (Define ironic).

They married and dad took her to live in the states... before the wall went up. My siblings and I were born here in America.

As far as "breed" goes, the way I see it... I'm a mutt.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I am presently incarnate upon this planet as a human being. I am all races,creed's, gender's. I am one with the many as I am the one. When you too realize that we the many are one, let us rest our gaze upon a golden World where love rue the day and night. For it shall be so.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I am 50% Scottish on my fathers side - Of the Stuart clan.

Mothers side= 25% French - Bidault Family
25% English - Ward Family

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Father's side: Scotch, Welsh, Irish and English.

Mother's side: French and Greek.

According to family pictures, I take after my father's (Monroe) Scotch side of the family the most.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
im.....

but heey who am i? i'm just a dumbass!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

My wife says I am a SOB

Other than that German / Cherokee on my paws side
and Irish / Cherokee on my maws side

[edit on 27-4-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Jacqua

Meditate and develop your insight psi, energy recognition. Its related to the phone ringing and knowing who is on the other side, or sensing a friend and you discover they've just emailed you. This is energy recognition too. So you need to seek to remember who you are, looking within your heart, without conscious overlay, to connect within to your Source/Higher Self. And ask who are, why you're here, and to remember who you are, for your skills and activation of them. You can meditate and sit quietly and picture all the switches turned on for your psi. You can focus on third eye excercises, on youtube, and google. Search for them.

Most of all, raising your frequency would help alot. You are far more connected and psi when your frequency raises. You would experience this for example listening to music wiht frequencies, binaurals, and hemisync, as rushes, a series of rushes of vibrations. You'll know when your frequency raises and start to recognize people, in source. Also, you may become aware of who and what they are, which is stronger when they are aware themselves.

I had an experience where someone sent me a video, of someone, and I when I watched this I sensed her light and knew her, she was someone I knew very well, underneath my memory block. Then I realized she was a Feline from Sirius, and I wrote to her about this on her channel. She wrote back and yes, she knew this already, and talked about the crystal cities on Sirius A. Sirius B, there are negatives there. There is a duality in life.

Listen with headphones to these ones, the binaurals and hemisyncs. They create connections the left and right hemispheres and give you access to your intuition and self/memories so to speak and if you're looking within your heart, to the Infinity within, imagine an Infinite Universe, because you have this, all fractals are the complete whole, Infinite Universe and the Beyond. Look within to yourself, and contemplate Infinity, no time, no greater, smaller, higher,lower, just everything at once. But not crammed together, no its different. You are like the GM of a game, with access to all files all the time, "past" and "future" ones where there is no "past", nor is there a "future", connect to yourself true self.

You'll find what you're looking for when you search.

Dolphins and Whales really raise your frequency. I'd listen to them alot.

Dear Unity.... that is so very nice of you to post all those videos etc for me, I cannot wait to watch them, when it is not so late zzz. Funny about the dolphin reference, because I was swimming in the sea recently, and I heard this noise coming from under the water, which was really freaking me out, but I do believe it was dolphins? though I never did see them, I guess it must have been. It sounded a bit like a submarine actually.

But anyway, thanx, I really appreciate it, and I think you are right,, you find what you are looking for when you search...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
sure seems like most here are european in one way or another.
i'm wondering if this normal for a population this size.
is there something to learn here about ats?
seems about average for a sample of a population.
maybe lacking a bit concerning hispanics.

edit to add african americans, or since this is semi-worldwide i'll say blacks.

who else is missing on ats?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by rubbertramp]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

According to UFO lore and the Bible,I'm a hybrid!
I am suppose to have nephilim blood in my veins.
I carry a gene that produces six fingers and I'm
RH negative.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

According to UFO lore and the Bible,I'm a hybrid!
I am suppose to have nephilim blood in my veins.
I carry a gene that produces six fingers and I'm
RH negative.

this is the type of thing that interests me.
where does your info come from concerning,
six fingers+ rh neg.= nephilim blood

is this personal belief, or is there a source like zacharia sitchin?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

My information about the nephilim comes from The Bible,
The fallen angels,the giants of gath.Og,king of Bashan,was
a giant with 6 fingers!
The RH- was a nightmare I went through when my baby
was born.I have to have a rhogam shot within 72 hours
after a birth,miscarriage...My body was treating my unborn
baby as an invading virus and was producing antibodies
against her.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

but why nephilim. i am a believer of sorts, i believe we all have alien dna.
i've read the book of enoch, understand the concept, but have never seen the specific word, nephilim in biblical text.
is there anything about coordinates, any think you can educate me about concerning this?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

If you are serious about reading about the nephilim
here is a link for you.

www.rogershermansociety.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm the soulless creature type who's just a puppet controlled by Hatred and Envy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join