It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what breed of human are you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Homo Sapiens Serpentes

[edit on 26/4/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am a very distant relative of Seth. We have carefully not intermarried into the family of Cain.
It was unavoidable to some extent but my line remains dominant, at odds with our brothers of the Cain clan.
Cain is recessive in the heirs of Seth just as Seth is a recessive gene in the heirs of Cain.
We have refrained from murdering others. Not true for my brother. It is not in his nature to put down the spear.

rusethorcain

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh maybe you meant recently...English-German father, Irish-Italian mother but I was adopted by a Canadian-Dutch mother and a Spanish (Santander)-American Indian (Blackfoot) Father.

A real mut.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well I am pretty sure I am mostly human...maybe part duck...I adore them...spend time with them...maybe I am one?

quack...

anyway...

I am pretty much all Norwegian with just a hint of German and Scottish

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
i had no idea where to put this, so here goes.
let's get one thing though, this is not about your religion, what you believe is not in question.
i'm talking genetics, family tree, alien hybrid possibly?
race, of course is a given subject, but also is areas your family left, influence through children of different blood etc.......

I am the devil waiting for the time when I shall rise and take my rightful throne among the ruins of humanity.

See if I don't!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

this means your what, human and goat?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am recognized as latino among my peers. Although I was born and raised within California, United States I still feel a great pride for my race. I am the offspring of two unmarried people, both of 100% Guatemala decent.

I am, as others stated, either 100% human, or 100% other.

I have an odd.. trait, of feeling any phone about to go off before it actually does. Roughly 80% of the time, I feel my phone about to ring from a call/text/etc., it being within (approx.) a 4 feet radius of my being and realize it does not react until about a few seconds after I reach for my phone and check it.

I'm the kind of guy that does not acknowledge a cup as half-full or half-empty, I'm the kind of guy that wonders where the other half of the cup is.

I'm average in muscularity, I stand at about 5'8/5'9 and I weigh approx. 169 lbs.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
native american with a touch of kraut thrown in...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

you asked...and no one should be looked down to because of race...I´m what some would call...Aryan or very northern European breed...and we are no nazis here, as some would think...Hitler kind of kidnapped our race for a while...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My bloodline on both sides of my family stretches back to the first cencus of Britain and as far as I can tell even further but Britains history is cloudy 1066 and beyond. My mother's side of the family are ancient Britains, my farthers side is a mystery it goes back to the cencus where the name was altered. It maybe Engle/Angle but it is a mystery.
I myself am Rhesus Negative my eyes are intermittently Blue,Grey,Green,yellow and on occasion even brown but as yet only ever happened a few times. I'm 6'3" with brown/red/blonde and now some silver hair.
I dream Propheticly, seen ghosts all through my life, had Alien visitors, Can judge people on sight, I call it seeing their soul. But that aside I'm normal

My body is Hybrid my soul is Eternal.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I got a great uncle who was a swimming instructor on the first ships that had swimming pools. This was back in the early 20's of course

Pretty cool, I got pics of him with the prince, Jack Dempsey, and a woman
i forget her name (she created the fox trot, chicago lack hawks jersey) made him a bathing suit

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OddTimeSignature

you asked...and no one should be looked down to because of race...I´m what some would call...Aryan or very northern European breed...and we are no nazis here, as some would think...Hitler kind of kidnapped our race for a while...

why the defensiveness? obviously most here, including myself, came from or traveled through europe at some point in out ancestry.
we should be proud of our heritage, maybe unless your relative was stalin, hitler, or the like.
seriously though, that wouldn't even be something to be held against.
it's in our heart, you good, or you bad?
that's all i really care about.
don't hit me, i won't hit you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
LOL this is a cool thread!

Well personally i have always thought that your family impacts 50% of your decisions.
Im bulgarian-german/dutch-irish =D

Guess what my hobbies are?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by creaton91

easy, gettin' drunk and punching other humans.

edit. whom are larger than you.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by rubbertramp]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My totems are the Red-Tailed Hawk, Soldier Crab, Iguana and the Barracuda. There are others, but those are the primary ones. Therefore, according to my self-realized customs, I am mostly human (Scottish, German, Caymanian descent), part hawk, crab, iguana and a tad of Barracuda.

I think that assessment is as valid as any other. We are all what we choose.

Edit for spellin' park hawk? ha!

[edit on 26/4/10 by argentus]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm primarily English/Scottish blend, Irish and Norwegian roughly quarters, and the last quarter is a mixture that includes Northern Italian, a Polish Count way back somewhere, Spanish and Eastern US Native, don't know which, Dutch, and French.

The presence of a bloodline makes you a candidate for grey abductions and dna work. Ie. the Scottish House of Stewart is common amongst many I've talked to.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am not Hu-Man I am Mankind. descendent of Gods creation. even though I'm pretty sure dna is all of us from the fallen ones I will not claim being a Hu-Man.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If we truly are what we eat then I suspect I am 50% Moo Goo Gai Pan.

Oh...ancestry. I am true mixed breed. My dad's family is part Irish and part Native American. My mom's Native American, USSR, Black, and some Chinese. What percentage of each is anyone's guess. Mom looks like a chubby NA woman with curly hair and dad looks like a sknny Irish guy with blue eyes.

My brother and I both inherited orange streaked auburn hair and blue eyes. My brother got the darker skin and I stayed very pale with slanted eyes.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm Engllish and irish through and through! thick bones, stocky, not very tall... 5 9/10'' as white as a ghost, almost impossible to tan

Not sure what kind of human, but I swear someone must have bred with a neanderthal somewhere in our history!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by valiant]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have a mortgage, credit cards, loans, outrageous utility bills, etc. I'm a slave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join