It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what breed of human are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Im white

really? like white, white?

i'm kinda' a tanish white, maybe some yellow, orange and brown mixed in.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well I'm from mars.

And women are from venus.

So I currently reside in venus ;D

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We're all a hybrid of Homo Erectus and Anunnaki. And a few of us are also half Grey. I'm pretty sure that if there are any Neanderthal genes in there, it's pretty watered down after all this time.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Now, as far as the family tree goes... My father's side of the family was primarily German-Austrian, with close blood ties to the Hapsburgs, Romanovs and the Hohenzollerns — we are most closely related to Kaiser Wilhelm II, King of Prussia and Emperor of Germany, and the family resemblance is still startling.

However, my Dad's side of the family married into the French Josserand family, as well as into the Scottish family that is still my family name (so I won't mention it here) before they immigrated to the American colonies before the Revolution. They were trappers and indian fighters and mercenaries who fought on both sides of the Revolution.

Following the Revolution they migrated down the Appalachians into what became Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, etc, and were among the first colonists invited by Mexico to help settle the rough-ass territory known as Texas. Yes, they participated in the Battle for Texas Independence, also.

Thereafter, they fought both sides of the Civil War, then went on to become outlaws on the one hand and lawmen on the other.

So my father's family has been kicking everyone's ass for centuries, including each other's.

During the course of their migrations around the continent, they married into the various Indian tribes that they didn't kill off, a few married black slaves down in Alabama, and a few married into Mexican families in Texas.

All of that being said, my mother's side of the family was a very, very old English family that basically stayed in Lancashire County for centuries until they finally immigrated to New England just before the turn of the 20th Century. That side of the family is so British, you know they're British at a glance.

In fact, I just learned today that my Great Grandfather on my mother's side was killed in a coal mine explosion in England back in the 19th Century. I never knew that until today. And his son, who was named after him, was a Christian missionary killed by African natives in the Congo at about the same time.

So, I don't know exactly how to hyphenate my lineage. I prefer American.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Bavarian, Sicilian, English and Scottish. I wish I didnt have the Sicilian in me.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Dad - Equal parts Scottish, Dutch, English, Norwegian, paternal is scottish.
Mom - both parents German and (Old) Prussian, so equal parts germanic/baltic.

Paternal I was able to go back to the 1400s.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm multiracial. I have various Native American and European ancestry. Like Aztec or Mayan (Where my Mexican heritage comes from), Blackfoot and Cherokee and Cuban. The European side is Greek, Latin, Spanish and Russian. I also was told I had Filipino and Jewish.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm interested to see so many Scotts in here — The Scotts (and Irish) were the foaming berzerkers left over from the Viking occupation of the British Isles, and the Vikings IMO were about as other-worldly a culture as you get. The Vikings were a people who thrived on ice yet were full of more fire than any other people on Earth before or since, and their roving culture is still a source of intense study to this day. Their blood still runs in some of us.

And, man, the Scotch & Irish have some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen — or maybe I'm just naturally attracted to them. My wife is Belgian-Irish, BTW.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/26/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

You got that right buddy. (The woman part I mean) :p

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
You got that right buddy. (The woman part I mean) :p

And it's not just their physical beauty — which is stunning, with the green eyes and fiery red hair — but it's the beauty of their personalities, so independent, so strong, so UNLIKE women anywhere else on the planet. Sheesh. Wooing a Scotch-Irish girl is like trying to tame a whirlwind.

I like it.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Both sides of my family date back to the Vikings (Which may explain my facination with blades =D). One side, my father's, was traced through the Viking invasion of Normandy. The other side, however, was traced through both Irish nobility and some English royalty. The name, Goodall, was even researched by the university of Colorado I think It was, as a favor to my father.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by warbird03]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

, this is not about your religion, what you believe is not in question.
i'm talking genetics, family tree, alien hybrid possibly?
race, of course is a given subject, but also is areas your family left, influence through children of different blood etc.......

a year or more ago i did a post explaining that a lot of people are
'branded' by the opposing sides 'Angels and Demons',

if one pays close attention, one will be able to Profile people according to the location(s) of their moles, birthmarks or other 'branding marks' imprinted on them while still in the Fetus stage.

group all the people, say with a mole or bump on the left cheek (face)
you will come to realize they all seem to share similar characteristics
not unlike a shared zodiac birth sign people.

that group 'brand' will be different than the various people that have a mole on their left temple, or the left jowl, or the left chin, or the left lip...
then compare these groups to the people with markings/'brands' on the right side of the face,.... then there's those with moles/marks on either arms, legs, backs... each of these marks are in fact 'branding marks' which reflect being some 'spiritual beings' potential property,

Another 'branding' by spirit entities (which is different than aDNA breed)
is the occurrance of Stigmata, where one's hand/feet/side or crown of the head can bleed or take on the appearance of the wounds that a cruicified Jesus would have...
i'm not quite sure if this is marking/branding to claim ownership or it is an prop used by these entities to cause responses from others who either see personally the stigmata or are influenced by reports from science or church on the person who wears the stigmata sign/mark(s)

Is this the unspoken point you are trying to verbalize in this thread topic?

if not --- then never-mind

[edit on 26-4-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm 100% American mutt..

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
50% Israeli - from my Father
25% South African (Caucasian) - From my Grandmother born in Rhodesia
25% Irish - from my Grandfather.

[Grandmother & Grandfather from my Mother's side.]
[Grandparents from Fathers side unknown]

That would make me 100% human. - I think.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

You're right to some extent. You forget, however that Welsh Celtic tribes were encountered by the Romans in the then Ordovices, Silures, and I think Demetus (which is now modern day Wales). It was also discovered that these celtic tribes were established in these part for many hundreds, possibly thousands of years prior to Roman invasion and Viking settlement. Though, it is also documented that the Welsh Celtic tribes offered little resistance to either invasions, Welsh tribes were more caught up in internal affairs and failed, generally, to unite under one banner against settlement. There's no doubt that the Welsh tribes inter-bred with Norse and Roman alike, but suffered nowhere near as much invasion as Scotland or Ireland or England for that matter. Tribes in Celtic Wales were seen as folks leading simple Paganistic/Druid like lives, based almost absolutely on agriculture.

So, to summarise, yes the influence of Viking and Roman occuption in modern day Britain is of immense proportion, but some the elder tribes or celtic remnants and Brittons are found from Welsh heritage EQUALLY as it is found in both Ireland and Scotland.

J.R.R Tolkein also based the language of Elvish in his books The Lord of The Rings on ancient Welsh language (more druidic forms of it at least).

On the to the topic:

Dad: Anglo-saxon, Norse, Roman, Welsh-Celtic
Mum: Welsh-Celtic, Anglo-saxon, Roman

Me? Well, a combination of that fine mix above

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You do know that the vessel is just a borrowed suit in the cosmos, and our souls are quite a bit different than our suits. For example there are dracos, reptiles and greys in some of us, quite a few reptiles. Sirian felines. And many many cosmic humans here as well.
They don't all chose one race, or one that alligns with their last life back home, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I am a reincarnated earth elemental. My family ancestors come from the netherlands and scotland. We are short people and good gardeners with pointy ears. I am a breed of elf / pixies.....maybe gnome, we tend to be dainty but stubborn. lol

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
I am officially a heinz57

LOL thats what my mother always has said she is! Really i am part Native American and part German, those are the main sides but unsure about anything else for certain...

OP, i think i understand the question you are putting out there, i know that over the years my Father has told me many a true story of bizarre events in his life, and certain...abilities that most likely are attributed to strong Native American grandparents oh his side of the family.. but to my knowldege, no alien cross breeding in my immediate family, though i am pretty certain these days humanity was made from ETs genetic manipulations thousands and thousands of years ago.. its also possible i am simply mad
good post

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Oh.. and i am pretty sure that Welsh people are in fact a feline race hybrid.. lol from the sounds in their alphabet to the fierce temperment of the women .. none of this is in disrespect i live amongst the Welsh and love that, its just a joke between my Welsh partner and i that they are indeed cat people lol

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well on my mothers side we get to Van DER boss Drakenstein(order of the dragon)and on my fathers side the Fitz Hughs of Ravensworth signatories on the magna carta (fitz is a prefix for bastard child of royalty) so theres definately blue blood anunakki in the background as for type of human-walk in-but one who has his hands firmly on the steering wheel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join