It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what breed of human are you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

thanx. i'll watch the video in a few when i have time.
seems like the answer i was inquiring about.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If ur lucky enough to be Irish, then ur lucky enough...lol. I am Irish, familial name Kelly/O'Caleigh. Idk if it counts but sometimes I swear I'm from another planet, lol. Dont feel like I belong here. Whether I'm crazy or not, Idk. I look around me and feel so far removed from others.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I come from a long line of farmers and redheads, although I am not a red head but I'm pale like one. I have dark brown hair, (my hair color has changed over the years from blonde to dirty blonde, brown and now dark brown) pale skin and hazel eyes. Both sides of my family are English, Polish, Dutch, and German.
My husband on the other hand is absolutely gorgeous, he is Greek, French and Native American.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
If ur lucky enough to be Irish, then ur lucky enough...lol. I am Irish, familial name Kelly/O'Caleigh. Idk if it counts but sometimes I swear I'm from another planet, lol. Dont feel like I belong here. Whether I'm crazy or not, Idk. I look around me and feel so far removed from others.

I have always felt that I don't belong here too.
I am part irish,english,cherokee and blackfoot.
Like I posted earlier,part nephilim,according to
UFO lore!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What breed of human am I?

The Awesome Breed

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Short answer, I'm the kind who anoy's people. When I saw this thread I thought it would be a way, based on the criteria of the OP, to get a sample of the people on ATS. Of course I don't really think that's what's going on. I thought of it not because I'm parinoid, it's because I'm an oportunist. To answer, Mother-Irish,German both 50%. Father-English 75%, German-25%. Result? Picture over bleached white bread.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

Originally posted by mamabeth

this is the type of thing that interests me.
where does your info come from concerning,
six fingers+ rh neg.= nephilim blood

is this personal belief, or is there a source like zacharia sitchin?

Then you may want to check out this site as well:
LINK

I have the following characteristics:
* Lower than normal Body Temperature
* Lower than normal Blood Pressure
* Higher mental analytical abilities.
* Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria)around the body.
* High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields.
* Hyper Vision and other senses.

My irises are predominantly green with a "mustard" color at the center, but change with weather, mood, health, color of clothes, environment, etc. This is commonly referred to as "chameleon eyes". I also have blonde and red hair (it changes with the seasons) which is considered another trait.

There is more, but this is the gist of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Thank-you for the link,I enjoyed reading it.
I am also in the 6% part of the RH- group.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

According to UFO lore and the Bible,I'm a hybrid!
I am suppose to have nephilim blood in my veins.
I carry a gene that produces six fingers and I'm
RH negative.

Do you know your Chromosome number? Normal humans have 23 pairs. "Nephilim" should have a slightly different number and display traits of heterosis.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
german, english, dutch, belgian, and finnish, with a touch of cherokee

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
thanx for the links to nephilim info.
quite interesting, still tough for me to grasp though.
i can now see how someone would follow certain pointers towards this belief.
i'm a hands on kinda' guy, and i guess would need more proof.
i'm seeing it as almost a religious belief, more about faith than anything.
no offense meant of course.
got the nephilim, now what's next?
educate me some more.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Mothers side: British, French(someone traced the tree back to Joan of Arc
), Canadian, Some Cherokee in there as well.

Fathers side: Swiss, German, some Cherokee, possibly British. Besides that it's like they all fell from the sky, i cant prove half of them even exist

Apparently I got all the recessive genes, im the only person im my immediate family with my hair and eye color, "dirty" blonde and grey-green eyes. Every one else is some form of brunette with blue or brown eyes. Alot of people thought i was adopted

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Mothers Side: Irish ( as far as I know ) traced back to some semi-noble line so long ago they are barely a footnote in history.

Fathers Side: Japanese,traced back to the Minamoto samurai clan ( alas I am not a direct blood relation to this line or else I would be somewhat sideways in line for the imperial throne)

Brief Synopsis of the Minamoto - It was the title given to the sons of the emperor not eligible for the throne, ultimately it became an elite samurai clan, there is a lot of muddy water surrounding the clan name, so I take it all with a grain of salt.

Life as a half jap half mick is interesting, seeing as I have an intensely Japanese first name and equally Irish last name, it creates a lot of confusion in people. I do not have any superpowers alas, other than my swordsmanship which came through severe training ( although it would have been nice to have some kind of memetic memory help me out with that and bypass the work
but I guess nothing worth having is not worth it without the work)

I have blue and green eyes, green inside, with a ring of blue outside, they tend to go mostly green when I am angry which is a rare occasion.

Philosophically, I guess you would call me a "protector type" I tend to be the one who steps forward in the group when there is trouble, when something bad happens I'm usually the one people look to for the answers or what they are supposed to be doing. It honors me, but there are times I feel crushed beneath the weight of others expectations of me,and there are times where people attempt to take advantage of that trait.

All in all, I am just a guy, proud to be an American, but not always proud of the things we do.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Itachimaru]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Norwegian through and through. Perhaps a tiny bit of German, but i don't know. Looking at my family is like watching the stereotypical Scandinavian. All blonde hair and blue eyes. Part from me who has green eyes.

Both my mom and dads last names comes from farms around Norway, mostly west. So, there.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Pagan English, My Family tree can be traced back to just under 1,000 years ago originating from a small Parish town in southern England. This does however roughly coincide with the Norman Invasion of England in 1066 so one can never know for sure.

Remain Vigilant.

Grammatical edit.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by bonsaisert]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm a mongrel, through and through.

My father is Greek, my mother a Kiwi with Scottish/English lineage.

I was raised in NZ, Greece, Australia and now live in the US.

I figure my DNA is that much tougher because of it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
[more

A large percentage -if not all- of "Hispanics/Latinos" have european ancestry, as they are descendants of their Spaniard/Portuguese colonizers. Furthermore, after the original Spanish settlements in North, Central, South America and the Caribbean, when Spain issued the Royal Decrees of Graces in 1815, allowing other catholic-europeans to settle in their colonies of Cuba and Puerto Rico several Scottish, Irish, Corsican, Italian, Dutch, German families/colonies established themselves. Spain had previously allowed this in Venezuela. Being of european descent, or white for that matter, is not exclusive to anglo-saxon North Americans.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Dad is 100% Slovak
Mom is 100% Slovak.

I guess I'm Slavic

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I feel compelled to issue the disclaimer that personally I believe my individual heritage is subordinate to our collective, shared, human heritage.

That said...

On my mother's side: Irish, German, and Cherokee.

On my father's side: Scot.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'm Jewish hertiage. As well some European blood in me. Got to love being a Latino Jew and a Slavic Jew.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join