It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by themovement1

Venus is too high? Where are you getting your information?! Post some type of link instead of just pure ignorance. You are not backing up anything you say or showing us why you came to that conclusion.

I just showed you a 3D graph that displays Venus' path. It is raising upwards. It's exactly where it should be.

You are doing nothing but posting B.S. comments, and no source! Post a source for your information!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You know...Why is this so important to you if you don't believe it? Makes me question your motives because u have been here since the beginning arguing with people about something that doesn't exist....right?
So you are aware that you have wasted your time arguing with "idiots" right?
I just don't understand your reasoning for arguing consistently about something that doesn't exist...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

A second ago you castigated me for saying it is not a new planet and now you are saying it might be a planet? It appears that not only are you refusing to post any evidence, but you are also waffling about your position.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

MY EVIDENCE WILL BE WHEN NASA OR PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANT DENY THE FACT THAT IT ISINT VENUS... SO IN THE MEANTIME ENJOY YOUR COVER STORY , YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE A ONEWAY TICKET TO ONE OF THE UNDERGROUND BASES OUT THERE AND YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE LAUGHING THIS UP ADD ANOTHER FOOL TO THE IGNORE LIST.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So again you have no evidence. At least that part of the story is consistent as is being a stalwart denier.

When if ever are you going to support your position with evidence?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I am just sick and tired of uneducated fools spreading their ignorance! That is why I am here putting a stop to your B.S.!

Why is it so important for you to make people believe this is a rouge planet about to crash into the Sun??? IT'S NOT! ..and you look like a fool trying to convince astronomers it's not Venus!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sorry for not getting back with everyone that asked me questions about my data. - a person has to sleep lol....

I will try emailing Gruman, since he seems to be responsive, about the object in question. I know that many still believe this object is Venus, including you Phage, who originally stated at first that it was Mercury.

Me on my part have always understood your input to be top notch when it comes to the analysis of things like this, so my first question is pertaining to the tail that is so prominantly displayed in the image.

Planets have debris tails? I've never heard that before, nor did I ever understand the zodiac light to be representative of a debris tail - I believe this info to be in error, as planets for the most part have enough gravity about them to prevent such prominant loss of matierial.

The Stereo cor2 image clearly reveals that this object possesses a substantially lengthy debris tail, as Cometary bodies do.

Pertaining to the flare and the dispatch of what I've determined was a rather violent exchange between a CME and the object I've determined to be a comet, the hi1 Ahead satelite feed showed that.

go to the image search feqture located HERE and choose Ahead hi1, and in the start date box enter 20100423 and in the end date box enter 20100426. hit the search button.

The screen will give you a sequence of images that will show what appears to be the object come back into the satelite view screen briefly and then fade back off screen, with an object then coming back onto the screen at exactly the same location where the original object left from view, and then stream rapidly back into the screen view away from the satelite.

What I interpereted this activity being representative of was the object in question getting hit with the massive CME that is shown moving towards the object, where they interact just off screen, brightening the object during the encounter and causing it to fragment. The fragmentation of the object is not only what caused the brightening of it to appear that it came back into view, but too, the brightening was indicative of a detonation - as comets do - and subsequently was the cause of the very large object that then makes an appearance on screen in the same exact location where the original object left the screen, and then begins to zoom rapidly off into the distance, away from the screen but still in view as it departs...

It too is about this time that the CME is evidently interacting with the satellite feed as well, that is why everything turns grainy and dark... so interestingly, this comet came fairly close to the satellite as well, which is why it appears to be so big!

anyway, Phage, have you ever heard that any of the Planets in our solar system (that are in question here) have debris tails - just like comets do? Just curious to see if they do, because I've never heard that, and find that notion a bit out of character.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The images have artifacts, not debris tails.

Planets do not have tails. The mass is large enough to prevent that from happening. That's part of what distinguishes planets from other bodies in the solar system.

The zodiac light is not associated with a nonexistent debris trail of the earth. It is due to light scattering off interplanetary dust.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's called the 1st amendment I suggest you look it up...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

There is a rule against posting knowingly false information.

"Themovement1" is posting knowingly false statements. We know this because he is making up the statements from his own mind, and not backing any of them up with any sources or reasons for his conclusions....

[edit on 27-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
A lot of people here seriously lack respect for each other. We need to keep cool-headed and polite when we argue with each other.

I'm edging towards tOhNeE's opinion now. If you plot the course to 2 weeks after April 21, 2010, Venus would be behind the Sun when the mystery object is supposedly going to reach the Sun.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

It was proven long ago that the object is moving the exact same speed as Venus, and is in the exact location of Venus. There is no other reason to think it is something else... unless you are some highly confused wanna-be savior who is hell bent on being the first to announce the end of the world for reputation points, yet fails to do any research before crying wolf.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What a surprise...I was completely on topic but I have it blocked go figure...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join