It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by themovement1
reply to post by tOhNeE

ok if your so sure then why continue to follow this thread? if you know for sure then move on to something else , or wait? maybe you cant till your shift @ the dis info dept ends lol. rough day at the office?

..because ATS is about Denying Ignorance, not embracing it and letting people like you spread it around like a monkey with a hand full of feces.

I love proving you uneducated people wrong, and at the same time documenting on ATS exactly how to prove you uneducated people wrong.

I want to spread the TRUTH not B.S. that the OP spreads, and people like you help him spread.

If any of you had even an ounce of foresight, you would see that I was doing ATS and humanity a great service by proving you uneducated people wrong.

Go ahead keep saying I work for an agency. That is a common tactic for uneducated people who have NOTHING to back up their wild fantasies.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by themovement1

tOhNeE, Phage and Stereologist have supplied enough evidence to show this is VENUS. At first, I wan't sure either, but after looking at all the available evidence on line - This is Venus. I do believe in the possibility of Planet X existing, but this is not it.

Isn't it about time, Everyone should move on from this?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
AND I DO NOT BUY THE WHOLE I LIVE TO EDUCATE EXCUSE!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
One of the issues that needs to be understood is that no planet can enter a system such as our solar system without affecting the orbits of the other bodies in the system. This is how Neptune was discovered. An object the size of the Pluto is the mass of 18% of the moon. That's pretty small when you think about it.

Our instruments have gotten pretty darn good. We can measure the orbits of the planets fairly well. It turns out that something as big as Pluto cannot enter the orbits of the inner planets without affecting their orbits to the point we'd have already seen it happen. The object has to be out at least 320AU.
Constraining the Orbits of Planet X and Nemesis

To claim that NEAT was the mass of the moon is wrong. The moon is 5 times more massive than Pluto so NEAT would have been detected earlier by changes in the orbits of the known planets.

If this Venus in the images or a new planet? Well if it was a planet then the orbits of the known planets would have been affected a long time ago. It's either a known planet, or it is a really small object that has a low mass that does not affect the planets enough for our current measurements to detect it.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline74

ITS GETTING REPETITIVE EXPLAINING: this is not Venus
and i never said this was planet x, thats why i am here to find out, so why dont you and your disinfo friend go jump to another thread , since you 2 believe we are wasting our time? there's a thought!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline74

Your wrong where this object is a 2 o,clock to the sun its path will take it above the sun. If this where true we went forword in time 5 years

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
For the sake of it I decided to send an email to Joseph.B.Gurman who is listed as the Responsible NASA Official on the SSC website here: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... .

The contents of my email are fairly straightforward, though I'm quite certain it's highly unlikely that I will receive any response. Perhaps if more ATSers spent time actually questioning these "officials" rather than bickering at each other maybe we would get somewhere.

The contents of my email is as follows:

Dear Sir ,

I hope that I have indeed contacted the right person regarding the STEREO Ahead HI telescope. It seems that if you go to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... , you will find that the image labeled Stereo Ahead HI1 is from the previous date 4/26. However if you go to the the stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... you will also see that the Stereo Ahead HI1 is blacked out with the words NO DATA written over it. Upon discovering this I decided to look up the status page located here , stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... , and that was how I discovered who to contact. I was wondering if you might be able to explain what is causing the STEREO Ahead HI1 telescope to not produce data, and I also wished to point out that your status is quoted as saying "Both STEREO spacecraft are currently performing as expected and taking science data on a regular basis. " , yet your own image galleries are stating that the STEREO Ahead HI1 is producing NO DATA, as the image claims.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

explain its path over the sun. 2010 puts it behind the sun

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

please do let us know of the response

link   
MOD NOTE: Let me remind everyone here, including the new people. The topic of the thread is: LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert! not other members. Any off topic posts or posts attacking other members will be actioned. If I have to keep actioning posts, post bans may be handed out.

Please read this before posting any further:

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Thank you.

[edit on April 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

link   

Im not going to believe anyone at nasa get a grip

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The OP already e-mailed that person. That is what the very first post was about. He verified that it is VENUS.

Then I verified it after him. then another professional verified it after him. And many members here verified it after that. It is VENUS.

This topic should have been thrown in the hoax bin long ago. But luckily it got thrown in the conspiracy forum where you don't need any evidence or a brain to post.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You say it's repetitive explaining. Hmmm. You haven't explained anything. All you've done is be a stalwart denier.

It has been demonstrated through gravity studies that no planet sized objects can be within 320AU of the sun. That's a long ways off. It's 39AU to Pluto. Project Pan-Starrs also shows no planet sized objects within the same distance. Clearly this is not a new planet sized object. Even minuscule Pluto and Eris sized objects could not be in the region without detection.

Do you have any evidence to present?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Obviously you didn't read the first post either. The OP already e-mailed that person, and he verified it is Venus.

Man, this feels like the twilight zone! People don't even know what they are typing anymore! They don't even know why they are denying it is Venus! they don't know anything!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I don't believe this represents the end of the world either...although I certainly have more questions than answers. Perhaps we'll experience the same phenomenon that occurred in February of 2003 when the sun emmitted a massive coronal ejection that pushed an inbound comet the size of Jupiter off course to avoid a collision.
Any scientific input that can be brought to this thread would be greatly appreciated.

I'm actually wondering, if an object coming that close to the sun would cause a CME. I'm certainly no scientist, but any planetary object that makes a close encounter with another planetary object will have an effect.

I have seen one photo of a Brown Dwarf, but I don't have the link. How the photo was obtained, I don't know, but it looked remarkably like what I saw in a prophetic dream. The aftereffects were dramatic, but I really don't see any purpose in going into detail, because it may not happen anyway. At least I tell myself that. I will say this. The anomaly definitely had an effect on the moon as it crossed in front of it. I believe this is where we would have three days of darkness. Who knows what the future will bring.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
sorry mods i will follow the rules

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join