It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETTER FROM NASA SCIENTIST Creates More Questions? Rogue Planet Alert!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by discl0sur3

What's your problem? I have been posting a lot of evidence that shows this to be Venus. On the other hand I see very little coming out from the other side of this discussion such as support for the mass of the NEAT comet.

I have no issues with you bringing forward your evidence but it's beyond repetitive at this point. All you're doing is attacking anyone that has anything to say that you disagree with, your point has already been made!
btw- The NEAT comet has very little to do with this conversation, so why are you so fixated on obtaining this information?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You talk about people reiterating the same garbage over and over but yet you seem to be doing the same thing yourself, saying your "Open" to anything yet its already been stated countless times that it IS Venus yet you keep pushing back saying your not ruling anything out.

My guess is your just trying to keep interest in the thread so you can post another video from your channel to up traffic am I right?

No one here is being negative, they are just clearly pointing out what you are doing and asking evidence for your claims. You've changed the thread name, what three times now? Or maybe its 4.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Labotomized]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

thankyou for the help disclosur3 , and about the camera i am not stating a fact just my opinion!! if im wrong im wrong why is it you must play catcher on here what is your reason for insisting your opinion on everyone? who are you working for??

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by themovement1

Remember we are not able to access the camera and its data. All we ever see is a downstream feed from a server that is fed data from the camera. At best we can say that the server is not responding to our requests.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I guess you'll have to read the entire thread to find out about the NEAT comet.

The only fixation I see here is denial.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

that maybe so? but if so how long do you think given that is the explanation it should take to work?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Once again, SOHO is not the same as STEREO.

It is not at all uncommon for data transmissions from the STEREO satellites to be delayed.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by Phage]

My bad...sometimes my brain gets ahead of my fingers. I was looking at the SOHO images while typing so thanks for pointing that out. I am aware that delays in data transmissions are not uncommon I just find the timing "strange".

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That's an excellent question. I really have no idea.

Remember that the purpose of this device is not for the pleasure of ATS, but for scientific investigations. I do not know if the website posts information about the internal operations publicly. I would think that any unexpected downtime would be quickly posted to researchers using this data. Think about it. If researchers need this data, then quality of service requirements would provide them better access than the general public. On the other hand, this data is paid for by the taxes we pay and the data is made public via an internet server.

Let's hope that if the system is down a longer than expected time that it is posted somewhere.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by themovement1

thankyou for the help disclosur3 , and about the camera i am not stating a fact just my opinion!! if im wrong im wrong why is it you must play catcher on here what is your reason for insisting your opinion on everyone? who are you working for??

Do you honestly believe that I'm working for somebody?...LMAO. My opinion is exactly that, you can take it or leave it. I'm not asking anyone to accept what I say as fact, do your own research. For the record, I work for no one, quite literally
Thanks for the chuckle...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

thankyou for being civil .

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

no not you, working for someone , that question was directed to stereo!! sorry for the mix up

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
lol from now on i wont answer or comment to two diffrent people on the same reply
but no disclosur3 only the part where i said thanks for the help was intended for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by themovement1

no not you, working for someone , that question was directed to stereo!! sorry for the mix up

Haha...I was confused for a moment, no problem. What would the job title of someone opposite of a dis-information agent be anyway?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

pro- information... lmao?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

but yet then you claim you say how evidence tOhNeE provided us its Venus, didnt you know everyone marked him wrong?

Everyone marked me wrong?! What the heck drugs are you on? NOBODY has yet to prove me wrong. NOBODY has even come close, and NEVER will come close. You will always fail as long as you think it is not Venus.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tOhNeE

it appears that you are failing in making us believe it is in fact Venus!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
You diffently sound like tOhNeE and act like him.

I think you are a paranoid schizophrenic. That would explain why you think that guy is me, and why you think Venus is a rouge planet about to crash into the Sun. LOL!

It makes perfect sense. I think you should go to a hospital. No joke, I am serious.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

No you are failing at life. Go to school. Go take a science class that teaches the rotation of the planets. Go to the library. Grow a brain...

I already showed everyone that it is Venus, any deniers are just lunatics.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by tOhNeE]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If this object where venus it would in 2010, it Go behind the sun. This object we are looking,its path will take way above the sun,and according the chart this would be venus in 2015

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tOhNeE

ok if your so sure then why continue to follow this thread? if you know for sure then move on to something else , or wait? maybe you cant till your shift @ the dis info dept ends lol. rough day at the office?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join