It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

In the Roman tradition the living 'God' was of course Caeser do you think that they intend either the Pope or some other human to be supreme world ruler,a thousand year reign of 'caesers' all very human and not divine?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

That is exactly what I see happening. One tyrant ruling over the whole system, who is entirely human, and dedicated to an autocratic dictatorship that tolerates no dissent.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 1842+ replies, and subject to more strict moderation.
Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts and T&C violations are subject deletion and/or a warning.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by On the Edge

1...What they are in fact asking me to do, is to ignore the very actionable ellements and logistics Rome uses to rule the world, banking, law, military and religion, that is very plausible once laid out from start to finish with clear goals for people to evaluate and consider,

2....Now how do we know Rome has an objective, because it's written right into the Bible, a thousand year reign of a one world government put forward as a Utopian Theocracy ruled by a living God.
Coincidentally Hitler also envisioned a thousand year reign of a one world government called the Third Reich.

3....So we know Rome has an objective, and why religion does not play a large part in my theory, is we have established many elements from many religions were woven into Christianity.

4...Because of that, it's safe to say Rome's plan is not for a living benevolent God to rule for a thousand years in a one world Government but for Rome itself to rule for a thousand years a one world government based upon a totaltarian authoritarian society.

First of all,no need to call me friend,when I can hear the condescending tone of how you respond to myself and others that don't agree with everything you have put forth. (And by the way,from other threads I have been on,the OP doesn't have any say in having opposing viewpoints aired. Please do put me on your Ignore list so you will not even know I am here .)

1.Rome is doing all those things you speak of. I am not denying that,I am saying we Christians who are paying attention already are aware of that. It's no secret that only you have figured out.

2.Perhaps Rome and some Christian denominations are under the impression that there will be a Utopian existence here on earth,just as Hitler dreamed of. The Bible says though,"My kingdom is not of this world". We do know that there will be world tyranny under a one-world dictator,but only for a short while. (Hitler was also a Catholic,by the way.)

3.You keep stating Religion plays no role in your thread,yet consistently speak of how they use Religion to manipulate the masses. Well,not everyone buys into Rome's version. Jesuits have been infiltrating Protestant churches since the beginning,and with new-age Christianity "tickling the ears" instead of teaching prophecy and repentance,it leaves alot of people open to other interpretations. Funny how the one group they want to demonize the most are those who believe the Bible?! Yet you claim they wrote it all,so wouldn't they want it to be read by everyone? That just doesn't add up!

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." Revelation 20:4 (That's after the very End of this age.)

There is ample evidence to suggest that Rome invented Islam,not only for their "divide and conquer" strategy,but to help slay those who hold to the testimony of Jesus,as of course,an anti-christ would do. (Anyone can Google that,and I believe I even posted on it long ago.)

Don't assume that everyone is blindly following Rome. If anything,you are practically doing their job for them. One,by declaring how all-powerful they are,and two,denying the rest of the Bible that shines the light on the evil that Rome is doing,making it sound irrelevant,and "denouncing fundamental Christians",just as I posted previously that Rome is indeed doing.

And you hadn't heard about the B'hai religion? Hmmm....Good to see you're still learning new things.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Excellent points all around, Edge. Indeed, those who study these things can see for themselves, so those who haven't, don't.

The B'hai would be my number one candidate, btw, for one-world religion. It's really got everything one could want. Nothing too specialized, positive, and with a beautiful, and I mean, beautiful Jerusalem presence. Their gardens are breathtaking and spark a positive feeling about them, and a quiet curiosity that is peaceful and loving. Those who are not aligned with Christ or Islam would certainly find much there.

Illusions are easy, however. I planted lovely gardens too, but it doesn't give me credibility, now does it?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

1.Rome is doing all those things you speak of. I am not denying that,I am saying we Christians who are paying attention already are aware of that. It's no secret that only you have figured out

Christianity is Rome's system, the fact it has been divided into denominations to give you the illusion Rome doesn't influence it, when Rome wrote it is absurd. It's no different than dividing Roman Estates into nations, for the same purpose.

First of all,no need to call me friend,when I can hear the condescending tone of how you respond to myself and others that don't agree with everything you have put forth.

Wow friend, you can hear people's voices when they are typing messages in a one dimensional venue?

You might want to keep that under your hat!

Perhaps Rome and some Christian denominations are under the impression that there will be a Utopian existence here on earth,just as Hitler dreamed of. The Bible says though,"My kingdom is not of this world". We do know that there will be world tyranny under a one-world dictator,but only for a short while. (Hitler was also a Catholic,by the way.)

Once again you know these things from a book Rome wrote.

There is an old Indian saying if you want to understand a person walk a mile in their mocassins first. If you yourself aren't out to conquer an entire world, a world at the time the Bible was written wasn't even fully discovered or defined yet, then yes it's hard to imagine how Rome would have written it all as a plan to conquer the whole world on behalf of a higher entity they created your fundamental definition of. While promising you a reward for going along with that plan.

Undo and others seem to bristle at the notion that the Bible wasn't even allowed to be read but by the priests for a very long time.

In the early stages of the plan, it was the priests who had to implement it by first wowing the masses with the spectacle of the ceremonies, and anything that would give this God additional power and cause the people to fear it and respect it more.

What you don't want to consider, and you truly don't want to consider it, is that Protestants, and Calvists, and Baptists and Lutherans, and Angelicans just tweeking how it should be practiced a bit, was still reinforcing the basic fundamentals of the God and of the plan as Rome wrote it all down and put it forward.

So in reality you are just doing Rome's work, while swearing up and down you are not.

You keep stating Religion plays no role in your thread,yet consistently speak of how they use Religion to manipulate the masses. Well,not everyone buys into Rome's version. Jesuits have been infiltrating Protestant churches since the beginning,and with new-age Christianity "tickling the ears" instead of teaching prophecy and repentance,it leaves alot of people open to other interpretations. Funny how the one group they want to demonize the most are those who believe the Bible?! Yet you claim they wrote it all,so wouldn't they want it to be read by everyone? That just doesn't add up!

Religion is one aspect of a multi-pronged plan of attack, that in fact you are bringing up not me. Me being polite enough to respond to you, to what you bring up, is not me bringing it up. Yes religion as a system plays a part in the plan, not the theocracy of the religion.

They could have you worshiping Coke bottles that promise free trips to Disney Land, what's relevant is that it ends with a harsh one world government.

That you imagine the promise of a God you and countless generations for thousands of years have only been able to take on faith and know through faith to show up, and take over, is just that, you imagining that.

Imagining a harsh one world government on the other hand, is not hard at all at the rate this world is going.

Once again you keep injecting religion into it, in order to dismiss the theory, which is more about reaffirming your own faith than bringing anything particuarly topical or relevant to the discussion.

The rest of your post seems to be entirely off topic pursuit of theocracy and your fear of Islam.

So there is no need to respond to that except to remind you that at the heart of Rome's plan has always been divide and conquer, and those would include the many denominations of Christians who practice Rome's monotheism centered around the trinity, of Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Which we have explored countless other examples of Trinities used in Divide and Conquer in this thread.

Like Judaism Christianity and Islam.

Washington, London and Vatican City

The Id the Ego and the Super Ego

Troy, Athens and Sparta, etc. etc.

Please try to focus on the topic, and understand theology and gospels have nothing to do with this theory, simply religion as an organized system plays a part of the role.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Ill expand on Christianity for you as I've outlined before there are three main strains,the Catholics to the Vatican,the Anglicans via the Queen of England to the Rothschilds and the religious right via Reverend Moon to the Rockerfellers(greetings bible belt) owned lock stock and barrel by the powers that be of course there are incestuous relationships between them all what was the Popes first priority visit in the UK not the Prime Minister the Queen.

edit on 17-9-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix because: syntax error

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yes,Proto,we've been all over that before. You've got your fan club here,and I'll leave you to it. You all must be awfully busy deciding how to go about toppling the Roman Empire and all.

I think your pizza is getting cold.

Best Wishes,Proto.

Sincerely,
On the Edge

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
it's ridiculous to suggest that the way one person reads and interprets the bible, vs. another, should determine which church leader owns them. my church leader is not even on the planet.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Wow friend, you can hear people's voices when they are typing messages in a one dimensional venue?

apparently you do as well. if anyone who comes to the thread agrees with me at all, you think we're all buddies and they are part of some cabal with me. the only way that would be even remotely true is if i actually knew any of them! and i don't! the only people i know here are zorgon and john lear and the rest haven't posted in this thread at all, nor are they people i know on a first name basis. this is what i mean about taking too broad of a brush and just slapping that paint all over the place, willy nilly.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Ill expand on Christianity for you as I've outlined before there are three main strains,the Catholics to the Vatican,the Anglicans via the Queen of England to the Rothschilds and the religious right via Reverend Moon to the Rockerfellers(greetings bible belt) owned lock stock and barrel by the powers that be of course there are incestuous relationships between them all what was the firsts first priority visit in the UK not the Prime Minister the Queen.

All the nations and all the monarchs derive their power from Rome and the Monotheism it instituted. The Pope is the glue that is at the center of that whole system.

No one of any faith, even communist leaders, would discount the Pope, and they never fail to refer to him as the world's leading religious figure and authority.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all codependent on one another, because they all are based on the same God and the same basic concept of that God.

If one sect were to all of a sudden discover something that made that God proven to not exist, or exist as the only God, then the other two branches would fall apart too.

So they all have a vested interest, in this concept of God, Monarchs rule by the grace of God, some nations are theocracies, or pseudo theocracies, while most others claim to be nations under God.

It really is a system of governance, and governments gain their legitimacy through it.

It doesn't matter if you are a non-believer or what denomination you belong to or what sect you belong to, or what branch you belong to.

The concept itself dominates and unites most of the known world, and the proof that there will be another system that does not rely on God is the development of Communism with Rothschild Money and the way they are transforming China right now to be a mix of what works best in every system.

Religion is not a part of that system.

Reafirming one's faith if meaningful to someone is great, but this thread is about a conspiracy, not testamonials to faith or reafirming one's faith.

If someone can't consider the theory based on faith (not accusing you or anyone one in particular, I don't think that's why you pointed this out) then there is really no need to be discussing the theory.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The point I was trying to communicate is that not just with Christianity but all faiths are owned by the powers that be.There is not a faith,dogma,doctrine or creed available to the general public of this planet worth a cup of warm piss they are all inexorably linked to the ruling elite to provide real estate,money,power and control and keep the sheep happy and in toe.Buddhism,Christianity,Islam etc to me are the same as Mc Donalds,Burger King,Fuddruckers or Red Robin they are products offered to fulfill some human need or want.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

they never fail to refer to him as the world's leading religious figure and authority.

people who don't believe in the bible, give the papacy the authority. YOU are giving them the authority. you claim they are not only the world rulers (which i tend to agree with) but that they also control all data regarding ancient history (which i don't agree with), the artifacts, and all forms of science developed to study anything related to ancient history. too big. the brush is too big.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Obviously, you feel ProtoplamicTraveler research results are in competition with your extraterrestrial theory. By unrespectfully, trying to harm and derail this thread to promot your own speculative theories, you increase our interests, in what i think is the most important revelation about the secret rulers of the world.....Rome !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cefb7672886d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a14372be6701.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

Originally posted by Isaacland
reply to post by undo

Obviously, you feel ProtoplamicTraveler research results are in competition with your extraterrestrial theory. By unrespectfully, trying to harm and derail this thread to promot your own speculative theories, you increase our interests, in what i think is the most important revelation about the secret rulers of the world.....Rome !

First of all me and undo aren't the same, I don't know the lady.

Second, I don't want to speak for her, but this isn't about any extra terrestrial theory, its about historical revisionist claims that were made numerous times throughout this thread. They in no way relate to any ET theory, they relate to Mesopotamian history, etc. and how all archeological findings are through institution tied back to Rome, in surmise: saying that all archeology has been faked in order to push through some Roman agenda. Totally implausible, mind you.

The only one whos being disrespectful in this thread is you. You come here.. what, 90 pages in? Make random assumptions about character, thrash other posters when you clearly haven't even taken the time to read through the thread. It's like asking someone what their favorite color is and then making up a whole profile on them based on just that, not fair is it?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

As I like to say, “Let’s just stick with Earth problems shall we”.

Space Aliens and UFO’s is a provocative topic that invites both the romantic and fearful to speculate and imagine a whole host of unproven things.

What can be proven is an eternal city known as Rome and the Vatican City certainly does exist. What can be proven is Rome is promoting a plan, a plan for a one world Government. Not only does the Holy Roman Bible feature a One World Government at its end, but organizations like the Club of Rome have been shown in this thread to be focused entirely on Global initiatives and developing common Global Systems by working with some of the most influential political leaders, and greatest scientific minds to develop and implement those systems.

Now to address briefly two common questions that comes up again and again by the same small handful of posters visiting the thread.

1. What ever your space alien theories are, they are theories. If you have not captured a space alien and had them confide in you that they are working with the people behind the globalization effort and more specifically precisely what kind of assistance they are rendering, then you really are just speculating to speculate.

Because it is just speculation of yet one more ‘faith’ based notion, I ‘believe’ aliens exist but I can’t prove it, because I really can’t bring one to your birthday party, let alone have one standing at the general assembly of the Club of Rome or on the Pope’s balcony you really can’t weave these things into this thread or conspiracy without making it about something entirely different as it’s primary focus.

Because you can not only display the aliens, and because you can’t display how the aliens fit into it if at all. Whether they are accidental tourists, suffering a mechanical breakdown, working on behalf of a rival faction, and how they are assisting them, and with what, and what makes that assistance effective, or likewise the same if working with Rome, what you do then is risk causing people who would seriously consider the theories I have put forward as plausible, not finding them plausible and finding them entirely speculative because of that focus on off world influences that can not be proven.

I don’t really care why you are fascinated with space aliens. ATS has forums for those discussions and no shortage of threads for those discussions.

So that leads to a few questions. One of course is that if you are selling E-Books like Undo about Star Gates well obviously you need some Space Aliens to come through the Star Gates or they would effectively be bridges to no where used by no one. So getting people to believe in space aliens and a space alien influence then becomes a matter of earning a living and not spreading the truth.

Further are the few people who keep revisiting this again and again really trying to make the thread unbelievable by introducing elements into it, that in no way shape or form can be proven, just wildly and widely speculated on, to keep people from questioning Rome itself and its real influence through these deflections and off topic musings.

So we really have to question such posters, since they can’t make their cases in regards to how these things can or could fit in.

They are evil influences by the way in describing how you imagine they fit in, tells us nothing logistically, and proves nothing. They are helping the elite, doesn’t show or prove how they are helping the elite.

2. In regards to archeology and that Rome could not possibly manipulate so many things. Ink Blot tests display that people widely interpret different symbols in different ways. Modern art displays people stylize things in different ways that don’t always represent the accurate physical representation of them in the world, but an idealized notion of those things that alters their actual physical appearance in the world.

Having said that two things need to be considered that some people who have trouble thinking things through haven’t considered, and that is how do the people who give Ink Blot tests learn to analyze results and draw conclusions? How do people who sculpt and paint modern art learn their craft of expressionism?

Hardly without exception something called a School! Yes a school or a university, or a teacher that first instructs them that correct interpretations and renderings are based on this, and that, and should feature this and that.

So by first disciplining and tainting these people through the academic learning process to seek out certain conclusions based on instilled methodologies and widely and previously accepted conclusions that go into that methodology their true objectivity has already been impaired before they even leave the halls of academia to go out into the field. They have been trained in this fashion to look for certain things, and to draw certain acceptable conclusions based off of those things.

Now to further understand how easy this is to achieve as I displayed in my Skull and Bones Health Care thread, the early American Drug Smugglers, who grew quite wealthy and powerful through the opium and heroin trade, actually developed the American Medical Industry as an additional outlet and market for their narcotics.

They did this by founding things like the teaching universities and hospitals like John Hopkins where they taught the students as doctors to prescribe, prescribe, prescribe, and they did this through founding the American Medical Association, even though none of these principle players were Doctors, or Medical Professionals or wanted to do anything beyond creating an additional market for their drugs and additional revenue for themselves.

Of course now Big Pharmaceuticals dominates medicine and funds the research for even more and more medicines as a business, that is designed not to cure, but addict people to substances that mask or reduce symptoms, often while creating other internal medical problems through those chemicals that lead to the addict/patient having to become addicted to yet more products to mask and reduce those symptoms.

So it’s all done through the educational and research and funding process.

It’s done all the time and it’s done very easily. That any one of us might not think in such grand scheming ways and with self serving indifference to others does not mean that others, those driving world events don’t.

My theories are sound, based on factoring in a whole lot of considerations most don’t factor into their theories. My theories are well laid out and thought out taking people step by step from start to finish.

People who can show a direct tie-in and how it works have been invited to do so. People who can’t do that, and are upset that I won’t incorporate elements that can’t be displayed reasonably to be involved or exist and how, whether its because including them would include something they simply fear, simply dream about, or is otherwise a passion or a profession, really just need to accept that.

Because most theories on ATS are poorly thought out, poorly researched, poorly concluded and often open ended, most have no interest in keeping their theories intact so the theory intact itself can be discussed.

Most do not take that active involvement because they have never been that actively involved to begin with.

I on the other hand am.

Undo, this is not the thread or forum for your space aliens and star gate theories. They do not fit, you have not shown how they fit, and yes, your posts have resulted in since just being critical of the theory and me, because you still can’t present a case in how they fit, and never could, and likely never will be able to.

Please go drum up business elsewhere. Thanks!

edit on 17/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have followed this fascinating thread for awhile now and it has been extremely interesting. I read your post concerning the 'pecking order' that explained what will happen when heads of state meet the Pope and discovered yesterday that you were quite right. I saw a video of the Queen and the Pope meeting in Scotland and the deference from the Queen to the Pope was clearly there. While she did not execute a full bow to him, the way she inclined her head when they shook hands made it clear who was bowing to whom. Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Meteorites, and religion, ritual and the gods.

"Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! It has become a dwelling place of demons, a haunt of every foul spirit, a haunt of every foul and hateful bird....For her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her as she herself has rendered, and repay her double for her deeds; mix a double draught for her in the cup she mixed. ... Since in her heart she says, 'A queen I sit, I am no widow, mourning I shall never see,' so shall her plagues come in a single day, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she shall be burned with fire; for mighty is the Lord God who judges her. And the kings of the earth, who committed fornication and were wanton with her, will weep and wail over her when they see the smoke of her burning....In one hour has thy judgment come.

Was Babylon destroyed by a meteorite?
In one hour has thy judgment come.

www.goroadachi.com...

The first shrine to the Goddess Artemis was probably built around 800 B.C. on a marshy strip near the river at Ephesus. The Ephesus goddess Artemis, sometimes called Diana, is not quite the same figure as was worshiped in Greece. The Greek Artemis was the goddess of the hunt. The Ephesus Artemis was a goddess of fertility and was often pictured as draped with eggs or multiple breasts, symbols of fertility, from her waist to her shoulders.

That earliest temple contained a sacred stone, probably a meteorite, that had "fallen from Jupiter." The shrine was destroyed and rebuilt several times over the next few hundred years. By 600 B.C., the city of Ephesus had become a major port of trade and an architect named Chersiphron was engaged to build a new, larger temple. He designed it with high stone columns. Concerned that carts carrying the columns might get mired in the swampy ground around the site, Chersiphron laid the columns on their sides and had them rolled to where they would be erected.

Reports of meteorite falls, often with consequent damage, extend back to the fall of a "thunderstone" in Crete in 1478 BC, described by Malchus in the Chronicle of Paros. The earliest Biblical source is the account of a lethal fall of stones in ... Joshua 10:11. [...]

Other ancient reports in the West are found in the writings of Pausanius, Plutarch, Livy, Pindar, Valerius Maximus, Caesar, and many others. The report of a great fall of black dust at Constantinople in 472 BC, perhaps the result of a high-altitude airburst, is documented by Procopius, Ammianus Marcellinus, Theophanes, and others.

Joshua 10:11

And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, [and] were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the LORD cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: [they were] more which died with hailstones than [they] whom the children of Israel slew with the sword.

Cybele and Attis

The sanctuary was used until the fifth century A.D. The historian Zosimus narrates the story of Serena, daughter of Theodosius the Great, and wife of his minister, the Vandal Stilicho. She went into the temple, removed a beautiful necklace from the statue and hung it around her own neck. The last remaining Vestal Virgin, an old woman, happened to be in the temple, and courageously reprimanded Serena, pointing out the sacrilegious nature of her action.
The excavation of this temple, which began as far back as 1872, has not yet brought to light the black meteorite. In fact this sacred place and its surroundings have never been thoroughly examined, although the 1952 excavations have brought some issues closer to a solution, such as the Attis question. (Vermaseren, Cybele and Attis, p. 43).

meteorite worship
en.wikipedia.org...
Kaaba

Secular historians point to the history of stone worship, and especially meteorite worship, in pre-Islamic Arabia, and say that it is likely that the Stone is a meteorite. There is no way to test this hypothesis without removing and examining the Stone, which would not be permitted by its guardians.

There is no indication as to where this stone originated, but since it pre-dates the revelation of the Holy Qur'an and Muhammad's prophethood, and even kissed, it must stem from the time of Abraham since the Hajj traditions are traceable to the patriarch of monotheism.

Islamic tradition

According to the Qur'an, the Kaaba was re-built by Ibrahim (Abraham) and his son Ismāʿīl (Ishmael).[13] Islamic traditions assert that the Kaaba "reflects" a house in heaven called al-Baytu l-Maʿmur[14] (Arabic: البيت المعمور‎) and that it was first built by the first man, Adam and is believed that it is the first building ever built on earth. Ibrahim and Ismail rebuilt the Kaaba on the old foundations.[15]

Jesus know as the stone the builders rejected.

'The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord's doing, and it is amazing in our eyes' (Matthew 21:42).
the black stone in Mecca

www.sacred-destinations.com...

You tell me what this looks like to you, if considering worship of the great goddess has been handed down from time immemorial.

If someone would post the picture.

Tiamat, the Dragon Goddess of Chaos and Darkness, is battled by Marduk, God of Justice and Light.
This might indicate the change from a matriarchal to a patriarchal system that obviously took place.

and down the great dragon was hurled.

Meteors may have brought building blocks of life to Earth
A British research team suggests that a massive bombardment billions of years ago delivered enough water and carbon dioxide to create the conditions for life to form.
June 07, 2009|John Johnson Jr.
articles.latimes.com...
A massive bombardment of meteorites billions of years ago could have brought in enough water and carbon dioxide to jump-start the chemistry that let the Earth develop into the garden spot of our solar system.

primordial mother of all that exists

In Babylonian myths, Tiamat is a huge, bloated female dragon that personifies the saltwater ocean, the water of Chaos. She is also the primordial mother of all that exists, including the gods themselves. Her consort is Apsu, the personification of the freshwater abyss that lies beneath the Earth. From their union, saltwater with freshwater, the first pair of gods were born. They are Lachmu and Lachamu, parents of Ansar and Kisar, grandparents of Anu and Ea.

In the creation epic Enuma elish, written around 2000 BCE, their descendants started to irritate Tiamat and Apsu so they decided to kill their offspring. Ea discovered their plans and he managed to kill Apsu while the latter was asleep. Tiamat flew into a rage when she learned about Apsu's death and wanted to avenge her husband. She created an army of monstrous creatures, which was to be led by her new consort Kingu, who is also her son. Eventually, Tiamat was defeated by the young god Marduk, who was born in the deep freshwater sea.

Marduk cleaved her body in half, and from the upper half he created the sky and from the lower half he made the earth. From her water came forth the clouds and her tears became the source of the Tigris and the Euphratus. Kingu also perished, and from his blood Marduk created the first humans.

www.pantheon.org...

edit on 103030p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: correction

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ATMtech

Here are some things to consider, that will likely be said to deflect away by the media and the state in regards to their meeting and the protocol used.

1. That the Pope was not giving her preference over the Prime Minister in meeting her first because she is a Royal but because she is also the Head of the Church of England. In other words religious leader meeting religious leader. This provides them both cover and deniablity in regards to the real nature of how our world is being run.

2. That because the Pope heads the larger of the two congregations he commands and demands more respect as a religious leader. That it is natural for the Queen to then pay homage to that, by breaking with the traditional protocols that govern public interactions with the Queen in favor of protocols that favor the Pope and public interactions with him. Once again these are deflections aimed at providing cover and deniability in regards to the real nature of how our world is being run and by whom.

By the way at the risk of stating and asking the obvious did any of these two World Leaders appear to be space aliens, or have any off world technology in their possession?

Thanks for sharing your findings and posting on topic!

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join