It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Extant Taxon

Many modern archaeologists lean toward the legend of the Atlantis and its destruction being of the parallel story of the Minoan civilization, which was destroyed by a tsunami. This would fit better with your Grecian origins of the NWO perhaps.

As the opening piece lays out, Troy, Sparta and Athens were all city states, so simplifying it as a Grecian New World Order Conspiracy would be an over simplification that was never implied.

Early Rome which was heavily influenced by Trojan mythology looked to Sparta as a militant example of expansion through conquest and force of arms, and to Athens for philosophy and understanding.

These three core items played a dominant role in early Rome, Troy’s concept of religion, Sparta’s concept of war, Athens concept of learning and reasoning.

Most Roman aristocrats spoke the Greek Language in part because they favored it’s more descriptive assemblage of words, and in part because intellectual and philosophical conversations were still taking place between the patricians of Rome with Greeks.

Conversely Rome looked to Egypt for grain!

They looked to Babylon for slaves and expansion.

It is my contention that mere trophies of conquest have confused people in regards to the importance of Egypt and Babylon aided by the Christian Religion which appears to have largely been about getting the people to worship a harsh god that favored war, piety, poverty, taxation and slavery along with harsh and unforgiving laws.

Concepts of this God in effect had it, the God doing the work of thousands of prefects and dozens of legions as the notions of heavenly rewards or accursed damnation took hold in the superstitious masses.

Like the Christian Religion, Atlantis has become a metaphorical concept that has a lot of allure and power.

The notion of the perfect civilization is one that all nations’ and their leaders love to sell to their citizens and the masses.

It sets up the might makes right concept of morality that citizens of nations buy into in order to justify war and the violence and death that comes with it in their mind.

They are simply extending their ‘perfect’ and ‘ideal’ society, that in their minds is perfect and ideal because their leaders and textbooks tell them so, therefore morally they equate the imposition of their system through violence and war as being a favor gifted to the conquered people instead of the dominating act of aggression it is.

We see this theme a lot in our own modern world as people justify preemptive wars of aggression as being beneficial to those being attacked as it is believed they will be better off under our system of governance.

Men like Sir Francis Bacon used concepts of New Atlantis to heavily influence the Masons and Rosicrucian Order in their quest to set up a New Atlantis beginning with the United States.

So Atlantis myth or not is a powerful concept much like God is a powerful concept, with one being more ‘earthly’ than the other.

How many archeologists believe Atlantis may exist is really no different than how many Jews, Christians and Muslims believe the Judean God, Christ and Mohamed exist. They all remain things that people take on faith absent a physical and tangible interaction.

Saying that this mysterius cabal you are allegedly in contact with assert the legitimacy of your Troy information leaves my question in limbo however. There's no way of progressing there.

Where there is no will there is no way. Please understand what you have actually said.

People have long been effected and indeed often cursed due to their own self imposed limitations and lack of ingenuity.

No one provided an X marks the spot for miners flocking west to the California Gold Fields yet many of them found Gold once they were told what direction to look in.

I don't see Rome as the main player geopolitically any more.

Rome loves for you to see it that way too.

You might want to ask yourself are you seeing all that there is to see, or are you only seeing things laid out as you are meant to see them. Conversely you have already displayed a certain reluctance to consider or investigate that which is not laid out in near entirety for you.

Yet you truly might want to read the actual thread before being so hasty as what amounts to volumes of evidence in Rome’s involvement at the top of almost every world wide system of Governance, Banking, Religious and Military Activity is laid out in page after page after page.

Well worth the read.

Again, can't really go anywhere with this.

Won’t I can agree with, can’t I can not, for can’t would then be me agreeing someone lacks the wherewithal or ability to diligently investigate on their own behalf.

Things like a better and more thorough investigation of Masonry would take you much closer than you may imagine in regards to this.

Since you appear to like archeology and reading though you might enjoy this article:

Foreign religions grew rapidly in the 1st-century A.D. Roman Empire, including worship of Jesus Christ, the Egyptian goddess Isis, and an eastern sun god, Mithras

Of the religions that expanded rapidly in the 1st-century Roman Empire, worship of Mithras was particularly popular among Roman soldiers, who spread his cult during their far-flung travels. But no written evidence from the Mithraists themselves survives, and the literary evidence we have is mostly by Christian detractors. Mithras's temples, called Mithraea, are the best archaeological evidence of the god's worship, and most of them featured a characteristic depiction of Mithras slaying a bull, a scene called the tauroctony. Sifting through this imperfect record, scholars have been able to conjecture about many aspects of this once widely practiced religion.

Archeology.org

The Mithra cult and all it's physical places of worship were basically eradicated even though the Bull associated with it, is in fact the source of Bull Fights still popular in the Latin world through to this day, and it's Sun God and War God Nature were merged into Christianity.

What we do know through the research of many scholars is that whole religions and philosophies were basically wiped clean from the slate to make and impose the Christian religion.

The things that were included, and given some form of prominence like Babylon and Egypt are probably not as important as things that were not included and painstakingly erased from the collective conscious and the physical world.

A good criminal's job and what lays at the heart of a well executed conspiracy is elliminating or doing your best to hide the most important clues, as well as creating a false trail by providing clues that take you in an opposite direction.

One's investigation and ability to solve then becomes as limited as their ability to discover those hidden clues and avoid the misdirection.

A lot of people who have tried to piece something together from a false trail left in plain sight don't really appreciate this kind of thinking, regardless though the trick of a great conspiracy and crime is elliminating as many genuine clues and providing as many false ones as possible to keep people guessing for ever.

There for in my humble opinion those who want to theorize on just the clues Rome predominantly displays for them to guess from, will in fact reach a faulty conclusion and be forever guessing, which conversely they have been for about 1600 years to date.

Please consider reading the thread if you get the chance.

Thanks.

[edit on 5/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Many modern archaeologists lean toward the legend of the Atlantis and its destruction being of the parallel story of the Minoan civilization, which was destroyed by a tsunami. This would fit better with your Grecian origins of the NWO perhaps.

As the opening piece lays out, Troy, Sparta and Athens were all city states, so simplifying it as a Grecian New World Order Conspiracy would be an over simplification that was never implied.

Merely trying to contribute something useful to your thread. I have not implied any sort of oversimplification on your part.
Strawman.

How many archeologists believe Atlantis may exist is really no different than how many Jews, Christians and Muslims believe the Judean God, Christ and Mohamed exist. They all remain things that people take on faith absent a physical and tangible interaction.

Archaeology as an academic discipline is about as far removed from religious dogma as can be. You've misunderstood what I presented. It's not a belief, it's a hypothesis presented that seems to fit the known facts of the Minoan civilization as compared to the mythology of the destruction of Atlantis that may, just may, have a kernel of truth buried within.

Saying that this mysterius cabal you are allegedly in contact with assert the legitimacy of your Troy information leaves my question in limbo however. There's no way of progressing there.

Where there is no will there is no way. Please understand what you have actually said.

People have long been effected and indeed often cursed due to their own self imposed limitations and lack of ingenuity.

No one provided an X marks the spot for miners flocking west to the California Gold Fields yet many of them found Gold once they were told what direction to look in.

Don't know what you're trying to say here. I completely understood what I said, but you haven't. Let me simplify it for you: there is no basis for corroborating and fact checking your ambiguous reference to this mysterious cabal you say has provided you with information that underscores your high minded conjectures.
I say there is no such "cabal" that you claim are in contact with.
That is why there is no way to progress here.

I don't see Rome as the main player geopolitically any more.

Rome loves for you to see it that way too.

You might want to ask yourself are you seeing all that there is to see, or are you only seeing things laid out as you are meant to see them. Conversely you have already displayed a certain reluctance to consider or investigate that which is not laid out in near entirety for you.

I've been reading through a large portion of this thread since yesterday, but have read nothing more than conjecture. I see no reason to continue here when you can't provide me with straight answers based on your original postings where the meat of your theory is laid out.
Already you are resorting to arguing the person instead of addressing the argument, the latter you have singularly and completely failed to do so far.

Again, can't really go anywhere with this.

Won’t I can agree with, can’t I can not, for can’t would then be me agreeing someone lacks the wherewithal or ability to diligently investigate on their own behalf.

Things like a better and more thorough investigation of Masonry would take you much closer than you may imagine in regards to this.

My investigations into the real history of masonry, though in an amateur capacity, have been ongoing for some time now. Judging from your liberal and loose installation of Julius Caesar as the first master mason it seems that your studies have been erroneous.
I am not able to progress with you here as all I am presented with is a stream of formal and informal logical fallacies masquerading as an argument, not least your most aggregious use of argumentum verbosium, on, and on, and on.

I wish you well in the narrative you have constructed here, however I have no further interest in works of fiction dressed as history.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

EDIT:

Double post.

[edit on 5/9/10 by Extant Taxon]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
For supposedly just a religious entity people might want to take note in regards to the upcoming trip to England by the Pope.

The five-page document gives detailed information about the Pope's movements during one of the biggest events of his four-day trip later this month.

It even shows where his car will be parked. And it also reveals exactly where VIPs - expected to include former PM Tony Blair - will be sitting when the Pope conducts an open-air Mass.

www.mirror.co.uk... s/2010/09/05/secrets-of-pope-s-visit-left-in-a-pub-115875-22538585/" target="_blank" class="postlink">MirrorCoUK.com

Tony Blaire happens to be a Knight of Malta as well, so even former dignataries will be present to greet the Pontificus Maximus and watching the protcols will provide many clues, who will lead, and who will follow between the exchanges between the Pope and the Queen will provide real clues as to the world's elites pecking order.

By the way it won't be the Pope taking the inferior position, that doesn't even happen when he meets Muslim Monarchs.

The trip itself to put on the public ceremonies will cost the British Tax Payers 12 million pounds!

Which the Queen, Arch Bishop of Westminster (The Church of England) and the highest ranking Catholic official in the UK insist is an important thing to have the tax payers spend money on.

Critics are angry that up to £12m is to come from the public purse.

bbccouk.com

So for an entity that some would purport has no geo-political power at the very minimum this is being sold as...

The Archbishop of Westminster, the Most Rev Vincent Nichols: "The Pope comes as the spiritual leader of one in five of all the people on this planet, so this is not a minor figure"

Like it or not the Monarchy of England owes all it's title's to Rome and serves by the grace of God as defined by the Pope and Rome.

It always has despite the Church of England.

Like it or not, our own origins in the United States also trace back directly through these titles and powers, which becomes very evident when one reads the Treaty of Paris ending the Revolutionary War and the Treaty of Ghent ending the War of 1812.

A lot is laid out in documents and treaties that govern the nations and their powers, that is not laid out in the text books for the people of the nation then being governed by and through these powers.

All of our public figures swear an oath to God who is legally the Vicar or Christ the Pope God's legal representative on earth.

We ourselves pledge allegiance to this system as well "as one nation under God" once again God legally being God's legal representative on earth which is the pope.

This is why all leaders whether they are monarchs or presidents or prime ministers will eagerly seek or accept the Pope's audience and if you pay attention to the protocols being used, will always defer to the Pope in a submissive posture.

Much of what we 'see' is what we are told we are seeing, which is often not what is actually being displayed.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Merely trying to contribute something useful to your thread. I have not implied any sort of oversimplification on your part.
Strawman.

It would be an over simplification to call the thread a Grecian New World Order Conspiracy since it is not.

This is what I was pointing out.

Generally I find people who use the word 'strawman' to simply be deflecting away from critical questions.

Archaeology as an academic discipline is about as far removed from religious dogma as can be.

Considering most digs are funded by religious insitutions often Rome and are aimed at uncovering supporting evidence most often regarding religion and to draw conclusions that support current dogmas I would have to differ with this description of archeology.

I see it much more as a psuedo science largely based on interpretation that attempts to utilize the past to justify what is being done today.

In the thread we have uncovered a lot of evidence that displays who is funding digs and to what end.

I say there is no such "cabal" that you claim are in contact with.

Yet you are prepared to submit there was an Atlantis on far less evidence?

Yes there is a ruling cabal and a shadow government that sits above the governments of the world.

In essence you are simply calling me a liar, for the sake of something only you would know.

That is why there is no way to progress here.

Really I would say it has more to do with a closed mind infected with instilled dogmas and a lack of ability to independently investigate.

But hey throw strawman around a few more times, psuedo intellectuals love that!

I've been reading through a large portion of this thread since yesterday, but have read nothing more than conjecture. I see no reason to continue here when you can't provide me with straight answers based on your original postings where the meat of your theory is laid out.

I have provided you with straight answers, just not ones that satisfy your own individual standards.

If all you have read in the thread is conjecture, then well...

That's all you have read.

As I mentioned earlier people see what they want to see.

There is only one question I will not answer and that's the name of my source inside the cabal. It's been discussed many times in detail.

Only minute fractions of the theory and opening piece are based on that source of information though.

But do fee free to throw the baby out with the bath water.

My investigations into the real history of masonry, though in an amateur capacity, have been ongoing for some time now. Judging from your liberal and loose installation of Julius Caesar as the first master mason it seems that your studies have been erroneous.

What makes you believe your investigation into Masonry which you admittedly describe as amateur has uncovered ‘real’ masonry?

That would be a straw man argument if ever there was one, where you simply claim to be in possession of ‘real’ facts without even proffering that interpretation.

It’s just a deflective way of saying that you disagree while trying to insinuate one has good cause too.

So my ‘liberal’ installation of Caesar seems my studies have been erroneous based on what valid alternative you are offering again through admittedly amateur investigations and conclusions?

I am not able to progress with you here as all I am presented with is a stream of formal and informal logical fallacies masquerading as an argument, not least your most aggregious use of argumentum verbosium, on, and on, and on.

This I take it is your way of saying your amatuer research is not woth presenting to critical minds?

I wish you well in the narrative you have constructed here, however I have no further interest in works of fiction dressed as history.

Says the man who has presented no evidence for his own conclusions based on an amatuer investigation that he hasn't even presented the details of the conclusion beyone a adjective 'real' to describe his contention to be in possession of unstated and unshared details.

Had you read the thread you might have better understood it's not a college exam in text book history, and religious scripture.

The thread isn't about what people 'think' they know, it's about the things they don't.

thanks for stopping by!

[edit on 5/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler ... watching the protcols will provide many clues, who will lead, and who will follow between the exchanges between the Pope and the Queen will provide real clues as to the world's elites pecking order.

By the way it won't be the Pope taking the inferior position, that doesn't even happen when he meets Muslim Monarchs. ...

I find this argument partially convincing. Literally it's true, the Pope will not take an inferior position. How could he, as the alleged representative of God? And a leader doesn't humiliate himself or herself to take a position inferior to God's alleged representative, it's just good manners.

On the other hand, when the Dalai Lama (an alleged Buddhist leader) left the White House last year, they sent him out past the trash bags and photos of this were taken.
gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...
So given the right circumstances (appeasing China?) Obama was willing to be very impolite to a religious leader.

Now what's up with Obama's low bows to various top national leaders, like Japan's emperor, and even China's president?
latimesblogs.latimes.com...
anotherblackconservative.blogspot.com...
Is he somehow much lower in the international pecking order than previous US presidents?

[edit on 5-9-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Protocal is a very important thing in meetings of heads of state and royals, and the Pope is in fact a head of state.

Royalty trumps non-royalty in ceremonies where heads of state are involved. So you will always see a President or a Prime Minister defer to a royal in their meetings.

This is all part of the divine right of Kings, Kings rule by grace of God where as presidents and prime ministers rule by grace of the people or the King or Queen they are a prime minster for.

So whether you are meeting the Saudi King, the Japanese Emperor, or the Queen of England if you are a President or a Prime Minister you must defer to them.

A lot of people question why the President just doesn't do that, but the truth is they would never grant the audience to the President if he didn't follow protocols.

If you were invited to a function the Queen of England was giving along with your invitation would actually be a little instruction card of how you must interact with her, if you approach her, if she approaches you, it's taken very seriously.

Now what you will see if you really watch the Royals and the Presidents and Prime Ministers when they interact with the Pope, is they will not defer to someone like the Dali Lama or the President of the Mormon Church, or any other religious leader.

They will though to the Pope, because the Grace of God by which the Royals do serve is actually the Pope who they long ago established as God's legal representative on earth.

The King of Jordan and Saudia Arabia will be just as deferent to the Pope even though they are Muslims as will the Queen of England even though she is Angelican.

Rome and the Vatican is what popularized the singular God concept that they all derive their powre as rulers by the Grace of God, and they are far more dependent upon Rome and the Pope than one might imagine as a result of that.

Whether its in a Royal Court, a Presidents office, a bowling alley, pub or prison, pecking order is everything.

Everyone bows to the Pope and he bows to no one in return.

They will all kiss his ring.

They will all ask for his blessing, they will all defer to him.

So if he truly is second to no one in pecking order in the entire world?????

That alone says something loud and clear.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extant Taxon

Judging from your liberal and loose installation of Julius Caesar as the first master mason it seems that your studies have been erroneous.

Why you said that, I read every PT's posts and i I don't recall ever seen him said that Julius Caesar was the first master mason? He said masonry is secretly controlled by Rome..

Extant Taxon, are you a mason?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

as a point of reference, consider the egyptian pharaohs were thought of as living gods. can't forget them in your hypotheses. in fact, the references to jesus being the ALPHA and the OMEGA, are, i do believe, big glaring hints to him being the first pharaoh and the last pharaoh of egypt (and the world). the question is, who was the first pharaoh? if you read ancient history, it was nimrod/narmer/enmerkar/osiris. he's not jesus. so it must be referring to an even earlier pharaoh, before the pharaonic order began officially.

here's an example of what i mean

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, Rand, and the Club of Rome

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
ROMAN EMPIRE POWER OVER CHINA & THE FAR EAST

Information both from history and current events exposing the manipulation of both China and the Far East by Roman hierarchy. This is an interview conducted by Eric Jon Phelps with Brian David Anderson on the 27th of August 2010.

Folks China is controlled by this Roman Empire through the likes of the Institute of Pacific Relations, American-China Forum of the National Committee on United States-China Relations, and the Chinese Peoples Institute of Foreign Affairs. It would be worthwhile researching the connection of Knights of Malta, Henry Luce to this region whilst studying his connection to the assassination of the U.S. President John F. Kennedy along with the study for World Government known as the Iron Mountain Report.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

This is even more evidence that China has long been controlled by Rome.

Rome is basically a series of contractual obligations between sovereign parties as put forward in treaties that end wars, found nations, and lease a large parcel of land between two sovereign parties. Does a Cuba, Panama and China honor long term leases to what are often belligerent nations to their political systems like the United States and Brittan when it comes to places like Guantanamo Bay in Bay, the Canal Zone in Panama or Hong Kong in China.

Even though the forms of government changed frequently and drastically in places like Cuba, Panama, and Hong Kong with the previous governments having been paid the proceeds of the lease long ago, the leases were still honored as put forth in the treaty.

What guaranteed that? In all reality American Businesses lost a fortune in property investments in Cuba when Castro took over. American depositors lost fortunes in Panama's banks when Noriega changed the foreign banking laws. Yet the leases between sovereign entities held.

Places that have been colonized by former Holy Roman Empire Nations like Brittan, France, Germany and Belgium were contracted into Rome when they were colonized. Often the sovereign nations will give up there rights to their contractual claims by the sovereign divinity "By the Grace of God" aka the Pope, never gives up Rome's rights within the contractual treaty.

Many people have a hard time believing that, often because parts of the Treaty are sealed and available for only select eyes. The fact that this is done is reality because often sub paragraphs of the Treaty will say "See additional agreement on this matter sealed by Secret Committee of Congress".

We know in fact Congress does have Secret Committee meetings on rare occasion, because Denis Kucinich refused to take part in one a few years ago when provisions of the Foreign Intelligence Services Act were up for review and renewal.

We don't know what happened in that Secret Session of Congress because the records were sealed citing National Security, yet three things remain.

One that the entire legislative body or selected committee members do on occasion meet in secret, and craft secret legislation, and make it legally binding with no accountability to the people, and the people having no idea what is in those documents and what was agreed to.

Two in that particular case it had to deal with how foreign intelligence agencies operate together. Some people theorize that the CIA, MI5/6, the Mossad and others are one in the same entity. Indeed they may be and it might be all spelled out in the FISA act, in that Secret Session of Congress, and be legally binding in a contractual sense between the sovereign nations.

I think what many of us have learned, some slower than others, that the governments do like to rule us through fear, and notions that center around fear. The War on Terror, the National Debt, and many other things, compel many emotionally to support things like the Patriot Act and taking on huge debts like the Troubled Asset Relief Program bailout.

Making the nations appear independent and threatening to one another, becomes the competitive factor that plays to our egos that makes us support a lot of things, like wars to reduce population and secure resources, a huge military industrial complex to in essence protect us from imaginary threats that can then be used to instead secure resources like oil and opium within nations that are rebelling against Rome.

So three, yes in my humble opinion there is a very real advantage in driving us all to be productive, and then surrender a lion's share of what we make back to the state, by keeping us fearful and ignorant that Rome already controls the nations and entities we are often most afraid of, and the few that it does not, really are not the threat Rome makes them out to be.

It is absurd to think that Afghanis who make an average of 14.00 dollars a year and live 10,000 miles from American Shores and had no modern air force, long range or even short range missles, but just small arms and some antiquated Soviet Era tanks could ever be a threat of any serious proportion to the United States.

Yet Rome manipulates us to believe they are, and 10 years later we are still spending American lives and American Dollars to rule over these people by force of arms, primarily to secure an important oil pipeline built during the invasion and to make sure an opium crop, the number one cash only commodity in the world Heroin is secure and getting out. The opium production has increased by 90 fold since the start of the war. The Taliban had almost stamped it out during it's brief rule.

Yes while oil remains a commodity that generates a much larger amount of revenue than Opium and Heroin, it also is all on the books, a lot of it is traded through credit, and electronic funds transfers, and the proceeds and how they are distributed becomes a matter of corporate and then government record.

However opium and heroin a multi-billion dollar a year industry is entirely conducted in cash, untraceable cash, and cash whose disbursement is not accounted for in any way.

In other words the perfect funding for a small band of Intelligence Agencies working together off the books, to step outside of the laws that are supposed to bind them, by being able to obtain untraceable cash funding of their own through running the drug trade.

Rome should not be discounted or denied, it is still driving the world and conquering it a millennia and a half later after it was supposed to have gone out of business.

It creates the national and religious tensions that fuel the violence on the planet, and oversees the hording of the earths bounty that make most of us 9 to 5 indentured servants and free range economic slaves.

Rome might not be as sexy or imaginative or provocative as space aliens, and mythical deities, and many of the other things some conspiracy theorists like to muse and dream about and chase, but it is real, real as the day is long, once you open your eyes and start asking some honest questions.

Thanks for sharing the info, it further substantiates mike contentions that China is and has long been subjugated and controlled by Rome.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

i posted a link to that guy's (eric jon phelps) videos, 100 pages ago (exaggeration) in this thread, i do believe. i do not disagree with the premise that rome controls the planet under the guise of not controlling it. that's actually prophetical. (see beast that was, is not, and yet is, book of revelation) . where i have problems with your theory is that it suggests everything has been altered, all the ancient texts and artifacts of every nation on the planet. even artifacts that were buried for thousands of years, were somehow altered by rome in your theory. i don't think so.

edit on 13-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I don't think ProtoplasmicTraveler ever said everything has been altered by Rome
he said since its beginning, the Roman Empire secretly architected many major historical changes and events to keep its control over populations and territories conquered by the Roman Empire. He said ( correct me PT if I’m wrong ) that the ancient Roman Empire became a shadow Empire which never cease to transformed, adapted and expend since 2000 years.

The OP's theory seems to me to have abstracted all religious and prophetic aspect of Rome. He seems to proposed to us to see Rome throw atheist eyes and with a atheist mind, to see Rome as a empire builted by men who wanted, ( like many others who didn't had Rome's success ) to control the world under a one world empire. Rome succeeded because Rome has always knew how to adapted and progress throw out centuries.

I think many conspiracy theorists need religious explainations, because it kind of secure them, maybe we should all face our insecurities to see the world has it real is... to one day, finally be able to control our destiny !

sorry undo but i think that ProtoplasmicTraveler has maybe, the real explaination to all historical secrets.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It is absurd to think that Afghanis who make an average of 14.00 dollars a year and live 10,000 miles from American Shores and had no modern air force, long range or even short range missles, but just small arms and some antiquated Soviet Era tanks could ever be a threat of any serious proportion to the United States.

And yet, in their own terraine, they are. The truth is not absurd.

However opium and heroin a multi-billion dollar a year industry is entirely conducted in cash, untraceable cash, and cash whose disbursement is not accounted for in any way.

This is not true. Crop is now harvested under contract for big pharma to supply opiate based pain-killers to the NHS.

In other words the perfect funding for a small band of Intelligence Agencies working together off the books, to step outside of the laws that are supposed to bind them, by being able to obtain untraceable cash funding of their own through running the drug trade.

Poppy production in Afghanistan is being legitimised.

It (Rome) creates the national and religious tensions that fuel the violence on the planet,

No it does not. It merely knows how to manipulate human nature, individually and collectively. Man and Beast.

Rome might not be as sexy or imaginative or provocative as space aliens, and mythical deities, and many of the other things some conspiracy theorists like to muse and dream about and chase, but it is real, real as the day is long, once you open your eyes and start asking some honest questions.

There is no denying that by the rule of law and education of the few, TPTB have great sway in the world that can influence the course of history but to deny the idea that there are other influences at work, is neither realistic or helpful.

Thanks for sharing the info, it further substantiates mike contentions that China is and has long been subjugated and controlled by Rome.

China may hold international government and corporation contracts, binding only in the eyes of Roman based international law but she is an entity that operates under her own soveriegnty.

That all 'elites' behave in the same way, ie, begin to lose touch with humanity and view the 'herd' as commodities is not so much testament to an ancient organised systemic entity as to the truth about the dark side of human nature.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

www.legislation.gov.uk...
1997 No. 1778

"""SOCIAL SECURITY
The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997

Made

22nd July 1997

Coming into force

1st September 1997

At the Court at Buckingham Palace, the 22nd day of July 1997

Present,

The Queen’s Most Excellent Majesty in Council

Whereas at London on the 13th February 1984 an Agreement on social security between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the United States of America (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) and an Administrative Agreement for the implementation of the Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrative Agreement”)(1) were signed on behalf of those Governments and effect was given to the Agreement by the Social Security (United States of America) Order 1984 (hereinafter referred to as “the Principal Order”)(2):...............
Now, therefore, Her Majesty, in pursuance of section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 and of all other powers enabling Her in that behalf, is pleased, by and with the advice of Her Privy Council, to order, and it is hereby ordered, as follows:—

www.destroyfreemasonry.com...

I do not even have to speculate, trying in vain as many do on these types of sites to make themselves "sound" intelligent and eloquent while spewing lies and myths as though Satan himself were in possession of their thought patterns....

YAHWEH
“O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.” Psalm 8:1-2
JESUS
“But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, ‘Hosanna to the Son of David!’ they were indignant, and they said to him, ‘Do you hear what these are saying?’ And Jesus said to them, ‘Yes; have you never read, “Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise”?’” Matthew 21:15-16
Just the facts please, just the facts....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

orthodoxwiki.org...
"The Church of Jerusalem is the "Mother of all Churches" of all of Christendom, because it was in Jerusalem that the Church was established on the day of Pentecost with the descent of the Holy Spirit on the disciples of Jesus Christ. From Jerusalem the gospel of Christ was spread to the world."

orthodoxwiki.org...
# James the Just (to 62)
# Simeon I (62-107)
# Justus I (107-113)
# Zaccheus (113-?)

orthodoxwiki.org...

Message to all those that call themselves Jews, the gays, heretics, MOHAMMADINES, all infidels and unbelievers may as well take heed of this message....
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I am wondering if this is why the treaties with the native americans were so flagrantly broken by the US. While the US was acting under the authority of Rome, presumably none of the native american peoples recognized Rome's authority and the treaties were therefore not brokered by Rome. As a result, the power that the US government answered to, Rome, did not require the honoring of a treaty that that to them was essentially meaningless.

China, on the hand, seems to show some shared allegiance with the US and other nations by the prominent display of the five pointed star on the nations flag. I'll admit I'm not sure of the significance of the five pointed star but I doubt its prevalence and its placement on something as symbolically important as a nations flag is due to accidental whim or stylistic coincidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

“Religion is the Opium of the people”, maybe you should take a look at Proto's latest thread.
Economic Manipulation and how it leads to Religious Extremism

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
reply to post by undo

I don't think ProtoplasmicTraveler ever said everything has been altered by Rome

Read the thread... 90% of this relies upon an unknown fantasy source supposedly working within the shadow government cabal. Those 'historical alteration' claims were made, not retracted and once seen as undependable, smashed as "not important to the issue of the thread".

sorry undo but i think that ProtoplasmicTraveler has maybe, the real explaination to all historical secrets.

Oh dear, please read the whole thread before making up your mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join