It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But all roads lead to Rome, where does Islam or Judaism or Buddhism fit in for that matter?

I am trying to connect the dots.

To you StormDancer, and Isaacland, who are trying so hard to fit the "religious" pieces together, I'm guessing that somebody may already be trying to set up the thread, to receive "their" answer.

Maybe that's why PT has been such a pit bull, relentlessly trying to avoid a thread-takeover by a religious agenda, which from my experience, likes to play masquerade for a while, before they finally let everyone have it.

From my point of view, StormDancer, you came close, almost too close, to spilling the beans when you translated "Babylon" for everyone. In fact, I wouldn't have even bothered posting this if it hadn't been so blatant.

Let me ask, straight out, who here is of the Baha'i Faith, making patient replies, waiting to pounce on everyone?

No need for anyone to answer specifically, but I do want to point out that someone coming out with the Persian word "Bab" (Gate), would also have to know that there was a religious figure who called himself the Bab, back in 1844. This guy was one of the founders of Baha'i.

SO, my suspicion is that someone posting here is possibly a Baha'i, or perhaps sympathetic to their cause, and yes, they have an agenda. Obviously the Baha'i Faith is going to be the "answer" to the evolving religious questions I'm seeing posted here, about how all the religions might fit together. Good luck trying to make it sound like a "good" thing!

Here's the kicker, and why this belongs in this thread: The Baha'i agenda fits perfectly in line with what Proto has been saying.

TPTB do plan on terminating the old religions. But they have a replacement all figured out already. I have blogged about it, and I have put a name on it too. I call Baha'i the "coming SLAVE religion".

Baha'i is still relatively "small", I would say that they are still in "stealth" mode, and yet, they have been at the forefront of everything "global". They are the only religion really "promoted" by the United Nations.

I don't want to dwell too much on this, people can look them up, let the thread continue about Rome, Baha'i is only one of their many tools. Of course I believe Baha'i is a creation of the elite, and that they are "scheduled" to play a far more important role than it may seem at this point, as we are marched to the coming Plantation.

Their main historical leader is even credited with being the first person on Earth to use the term "New World Order"! And guess what, this guy was also out of Persian nobility. Hmmm. Makes ya wonder.

For those who won't bother looking them up, fine, but "who" they are answers the question of why Islam is being allowed to advance as they have. Because Baha'i is Islamic in origin.

If "Islam" means "Submission", then Baha'i is going to be submission on steroids. Our masters will laugh when all their slaves (willingly?) embrace this impossibly syncretistic "faith".

At that point, the cage so patiently forged for our minds will be hard for anyone to ever break out of, since it is a very serious attempt at a comprehensive multicultural paradigm, that will cover nicely all the rewritten history to come.

Lots to all this, it's well worth some time, I do suggest that people look into it, before it's too late.

JR

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

That's all very interesting and I have never heard of this sect.

To date 4 threads that are spin offs of this thread have been made by other members to discuss very specific aspects of this grand conspiracy.

A couple of them have been very popular threads too.

I think it would be outstanding if you did a stand alone thread and if you want as others have done to tie into the Rome thread by way of reference.

I would be happy to read it, post on it, and share my own comments on it, and support it fully in that way.

As to whether or not the one world government will include a new religion, or morphing of an old religion, or a combination of religions rolled into one I can not say.

What I can say is the last credible attempt to expose Rome was in the 1970's but it eventually bogged down and failed as the religious minded took over and dominated the debate.

I don't consider religion to be that integral a factor in Rome's plans as far as the doctrine of the religion.

That is to say the logistics of the religions and their gospels are not important to Rome, just that they can exploit religion to manipulate the masses.

People have been trying to take over the thread with Babylon and Egyptian inspired mysteries and myths since practically day one.

Storm Dancer is well aware of this by the way.

HothnSnakes thread is probably the best spin off in dealing with the Babylon theories that some people are sure fit into this on some mystical and religious level.

Knowing some of the Powers that Be myself I can tell you they are not religious, and knowing history I can tell you that most of the world's greatest conquerers and leaders were not religious either.

They simply see religion as a tool to exploit.

I am focused on the logicstics of Rome's take over of the world, not the individual gospels and prophecies some would like to weave into them, and the debates on theorcracy that always come along with them.

It would be great to read your theories in detail as I am generally interested in all things under the sun. Please take the time to put them into a thread so a thorough review and proper discussion and debate on them can occur in a topical setting.

Thanks.

By the way I don't practice any religion at all. The one time many years ago I attempted to dable in the occult, the Satanic High Priest of San Francisco mysteriously showed up on my door to talk me out of performing the ritual spell I was going to attempt (over a girl).

Evidently there was great fear of what might happen when I conjured myself, myself!

Evil laugh!

Make sure you publish a link to your thread if you write it, here in this one, so those who are interested here, know about it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So you might better appreciate why I have been such a Pit Bull, is because of the deep divisions in religion, arguments that have not been settled for 2,000 years in fact and still rage today...

When you try to hang one religion on Rome's plan, or Rome's actions being about religion instead of power and control, then ultimately those who want to approach it on a religious angle just simply dismiss it, if it involves a religious doctrine or theory they are opposed to, or they can't see Rome promoting that one religion as the lynchpin to the conspiracy.

Rome is a business, Rome is a sovereign state, Rome is a banking entrerprise, Rome is much, much more than a religion, religion is simply one aspect of what Rome is doing.

When you make it all about religion, it just brings that endless debate about religion and people start focusing on the micro instead of the macro, they loose sight of the forest through the trees, and ultimately that unwinnable debate, once it takes over, just shuts down serious discussion on the other matters.

Ultimately it drives off the non-religious too who then see it simply as a religious conspiracy.

Some posters have tried again and again to derail the thread with religion and various religious theories and while your take on the religious angle is new to the thread, everything regarding Babylon and Egypt has been introduced and discussed pages and pages ago as these things were examined put into a proper context for the thread and then the thread moved forward.

There are still some posters out there who would love to derail this thread for various reasons from singular agendas, finding a high profile platform for their agendas, and personal grudges.

It is too important an overall and sweeping body of work for me to encourage that and those posters.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by serbsta

It would be a shame if a few posters personal dislike for me on these boards prevented them from taking a honest look at what I and many others are contending.

I don't think anybody here could dislike you sir. For what i've seen from you, you are always a Polite Gentleman , very generous, honest with everybody and a great researcher so i think it is rather a matter of envy and jealousy.

Sometimes It could reflect a lake of communication ability from a pride individual who choose to bash the Great Personalities who received from their work alot of attention, popularity and rewards.

I found this thread extremely interesting and I personally thank you ProtoplasmicTraveler for all the great work you achieved in regards of your research on the secret power of Rome.

Here is your Medal of Honor:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b72101eda868.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

Thanks for the kind words my friend.

I do believe this conspiracy is the mother of all conspiracies and is at the heart of what drives almost all world events.

Some people imagine this thread is about prophecy, but really it's purpose is to try to make sure many of these things don't happen, don't happen as planned, don't happen on schedule, and don't come to pass as the elite are planning.

What I would like to see happen on 2033 is nothing. Not for all this to have become history as envisioned.

It really is about a wake up call, so people are aware of what is going on at the deepest most secretive level, aware of the trends in the world and who is manipulating them, and aware of where those trends are ultimately designed to take us all too.

I don't believe the future is written in stone, but just like we all have plans for our own future, so to do the elites have plans for the future of the world they have long conspired together to control and rule over.

People likening this thread to a 2012 prophecy where people imagine something is written in stone and there is nothing they can do about it is exactly the opposite of what I am trying to convey.

The only religious aspect to this thread I feel is important is for people to not let religious prophecy cause them to turn a blind eye or submit to some very bad ideas and people, because they feel it is all preordained and there is some long ago promised reward for submitting in the face of evil and bad men and things, while waiting for a savior from another realm to come charging in at the last minute to save the day.

In other words to discard the things that are written in stone, long, long ago, that those looking for control and profit and power simply manipulate to compell people's complaince and submission towards there very own ruin.

That does upset a lot of people who do feel there is some virtue or need to believe in these things, and that's it's wise to gamble with the whole of humanity because they do choose to believe in these things.

This thread is an invitation to people to make sure a lot of bad things don't happen, which is in part why what religion Rome might foist on the world if it is succesful is entirely meaningless, because it won't be able to if it can't carry out it's plans.

The only thing that will actually stop it from carrying out it's plans is us, the people.

Right now because of current events many ATS members are in fact divided over and warring over, quite bitterly in a way that I mentioned in the thread that they would be manipulated to by Rome.

Some of them even read this thread and felt or agreed there was some truth to that.

They consider themselves awake, and aware, and evolved, and spiritual and loving of a higher nature, yet when Rome presents these hot button issues and deflections they still line right up and fall into a side and take part in that rancor and process of divide and conquer all the same.

Some of those people when I try to remind the threads lessons simply say "But this is different Proto, that side did this, that side did that".

It does upset them I won't fall into that, and that I don't want to see them fall into that, no matter how polite or well spoken I am.

This is the nature of divide and conquer, where people become obsessed with what they imagine singularly serves them well and will pursue it to the detriment of others at any and all costs.

The truth is, a murderous band of bank robbers love one another too, and will refer to one another as good people, as they dutifully stick by their agreements with one another, dividing the proceeds, and validating one an other's ways.

So it's not hard for anyone to see their group as inherently good, and the group they are opposed to as inherently evil, regardless of the actual good or evil involved.

It all becomes about agendas, and Rome sets the agendas, because Rome controls the media and the educational, and banking infrastructure and along with religion can manipulate those things to create division after division and steer people towards scape goats.

Yet one man's hero will always be another man's villian while people seek out defined identities by a herd, whose actions by that very nature are always defined as good and right by those members of that herd, looking for validation and absolution through it.

Rome manipulates all these herds, because Rome in part understands not only how they think and react, but Rome itself created the very circumstances that drove them into a herd.

In short as long as one herd is more focused on the other herd, than focused on the sheppards then Rome will contol the world, since Rome is the sheppard of all these herds.

For many that competition to simply be in the 'best' herd at any and all costs becomes so enticing the last thing they want to do is abandon that competition, to end the manipulation.

They simply imagine that their herd is independent and once it wins the world will be right as they want it to be.

So yes some people do get very mad when you promote the notion that this might not be the wisest, healthiest, or most productive way to live.

In fact that it's the oposite.

We can avoid this disaster, topple Rome once and for all, return the resources of the world to who they really belong, the people, and create an era of prosperity and abundunce and peace for all, if people are willing to put their differences and divisions that are so skillfully manipulated aside.

Everyone though for the most part wants the other guy to go first in this before they will abandon their own rancor and prejudices.

They want the other guy to be 100% responsible and for them to be seen as only reacting to those offenses.

In short they will do anything for the absolution Rome offers them in allowing themselves to be manipulated along herd lines and shared identities.

It doesn't have to be that way, but because some herds do envision themselves winning in these struggles, they truly do resent people who see them all as part of the problem and not the solution.

These people don't celebrate diversity they fear it. They don't value freedom just the freedom to insist everyone be just like the people in their herd.

They aren't interested in sharing or cohabitation or compromise, they are interested in domination through force of numbers, force of arms, force of opinion, everything Rome teaches them to solve their problems, which just create the problems Rome uses to exploit to amass everything, manipulate everything and rule practically undetected because of the chaos that rages underneath it as a result of it.

A lot of people don't want to give that up, and yes it upsets them when some really would like them to do so.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Infinite, you were the first person I sent out a U2U when publishing the thread, your late to the party, but it’s great to have you here.

I had to disappear for a while. At the time of your U2U, I was not present at ATS.

Well it's really great to have you back.

For those who might not know Infinite is the ATS Subject Matter Expert along these lines and one of the members who was instrumental in encouraging me to lay out my theories on Rome in one dedicated thread to it.

He brings a wealth of knowledge to the table regarding the history of all the aspects dealing with Rome.

I was truly dissapointed you couldn't participate early on, but am thrilled you have returned.

Masqua also has taken a real interest in the thread and contributed a lot of great additions to it too.

It's been quite a discussion to date.

Welcome back my friend.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think it would be outstanding if you did a stand alone thread and if you want as others have done to tie into the Rome thread by way of reference...

As to whether or not the one world government will include a new religion, or morphing of an old religion, or a combination of religions rolled into one I can not say.

...They simply see religion as a tool to exploit.

It would be great to read your theories in detail as I am generally interested in all things under the sun. Please take the time to put them into a thread so a thorough review and proper discussion and debate on them can occur in a topical setting.

Thanks.

By the way I don't practice any religion at all....

Make sure you publish a link to your thread if you write it, here in this one, so those who are interested here, know about it.

Thanks.

Thank you Proto, appreciate your response, and encouragement.

I'm still a bit new to ATS, and have never started a thread actually, and must confess to being a somewhat older computer-challenged person. Perhaps I'll get some time to figure it out.

I have been keeping up with your thread, and getting much out of it, my thanks to you for what appears to me to be such a noble commitment. But, I have been occasionally irritated at the persistence of the religionist element here, that never seems to go away.

Not being religious myself either, perhaps I am biased, but I'll admit that I have been tempted several times to jump in with these derailers, and instead usually preferred to restrain myself. As always, you seemed to take care of that business quite nicely anyway, but sheesh, they still keep coming back, literally on every page.

I finally had to say something with that "Bab" comment from Storm Dancer. I see this sort of thing, Christians, Muslims, they all do it. They try to set things up, see if they can get someone to agree with things. They attempt to get people talking about their questions. Some are quite subtle, but in this case, I was starting to think the Baha'i were about to show up.

I do agree with you about the present uncertainty concerning religion. While I am seeing evidence that seems to suggest that TPTB have bigger plans for this small cult, it's obviously too early to tell.

And I also think that TPTB do an awful lot of hedging too. As you say often, Rome, TPTB, it's a business. Like any business, it's prudent to have lots of pans in the fire. It's smart to keep a certain flexibility, built right into an over all plan. They would do this with religion too of course, just as they always have.

"Religion is a tool to exploit"...couldn't agree with you more.

Thanks for your idea of perhaps starting a thread, I hope to get the time to figure that out.

JR

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Not all roads, just the roads that they make.
For example one can walk in the other direction, Rome is such a small definition compared to the universe. Rome will fall again, what is built off blood will consume it's self, fire in nature consumes and does not preserve.
You need something clean to build an empire built out of durable things, like cristal clear. Cristals are the most resistent elements. It's just the law of the nature and no one can change it. It will fall like a deck of cards.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by pepsi78]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I am hoping it will fall like a deck of cards too friend. Though as you point out that will require people looking at their world and life in a larger context and way than presently is the case.

I think we can in fact create a much better system, one that serves people and a quality of life much better.

The sheer definition of insanity is attempting to do the same things over and over again that have failed in the past insisting that they will magically work now.

Which is why revolution versus evolutuon is such a stagnating thing.

Oddly we live in a world where some moment of the past is romantacized as the thing to move forward to by going backward. We need to get back to this, we need to restore that, it worked!!!

If it worked so well how did we end up here then?

We tend to move forward in reverse and that's part of the problem, and so much of that is in fact because Rome teaches us through religion to look backwards to the past for the way forward instead of at the world around us and daring to evolve towards a new future and reality.

People fear the unknown and in part that is why religion has always been such a powerful opiate as it explains away and reassures some of life's greatest mysteries and uncertanties.

Explaining away though, and explaining are two different things.

Throwing off Rome's Ball and Chain(s) is step number one in evolving forward collectively as a race.

As long as we have freewill there will always be divisions and instead of fearing that diversity we truly ought to be celebrating it and learning through it, what and how we could all get along through mutual respect moving forward.

Of course respecting others requires respecting one self first and Rome is adept at stripping of us dignity and self respect through the compromises it extolls us to make and to replace that instead with false pride and jealousy.

It's why it is so vital to do away with the empire finally once and for all.

Life really does not have to be this way.

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 28/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The only thing that will actually stop it from carrying out it's plans is us, the people.

And people of faith will bring something else to the table, will bear metaphysical armour against the enemies of Man. Rome, the Elites, TPTB, whatever, will and do use ancient esoteric knowledge, the very same knowledge denied to the common man, that you propose the Templars sought over a century ago and more recently, the US army, to manipulate and control.

You have made many historical references in this Thread PT and pointed out how history tends to repeat itself. I have learned alot, filled in some of the gaps in my understanding of how the world is shaped. But you know what? I kind of agree with Serbster, these Elites are nothing! Mere mortals with giant hangups about how big their wad is and how easily they can lose it!

If history does truely repeat itself, then TPTB are insane. They are not invincible, they are as hamsters on a wheel, their frantic running away from the point of failure driving them ever toward failure. Do they insanely tempt fate? You work in the travel industry, would you say that TPTB actively promoted, even initiated, the mass migrations of the late 20th century? The cheap air fares etc? I don't work in the travel industry, I work in the British social welfare industry. I often deal with social fall-out caused by cultural conflict and this has shaped and informed my view that the mass migrations are designed and the designers desire and anticipate this conflict on a global scale. A depopulation agenda that reduces the risk to property! People running around murdering eachother, their former neighbours and friends, as demonstrated after Tito's demise (former Yugoslavia) don't do as much damage as bombs!

After this modern migration, will the Elites need to recall supporters to defend Rome, as it did when the Huns and their cronies over-ran much of the Roman empire? How would that play out in the modern world? Is Rome as thinly spread as it was prior to the fifth century? Do you think they have contingency plans to regain the ascendency earlier or more openly than after their defeat by the Goths?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

By the way I am no longer in the travel industry and haven't been for quite a number of years now.

I am not sure how to best illustrate this to people other than money will not buy you love but it will buy you almost anything else in this world.

It can buy political influence, it can buy armies, it can buy weapons, it can buy access, it can buy documents and forgers, it can buy writers and publicists and publicity, it can buy silence, it can buy complicity.

Ultimately because the powers that be have so much money, and so many people will in fact do anything for money, they are never as weak as one might imagine or hope as a result.

Rome's power lays in it's control of resources which include but is not limited to money.

It's numbers in personnel are not any where near as important to that.

In part because most people either do not see Rome as an entitity to rebel against or refuse to believe Rome is driving world events.

So in reality denial like Serbsta's is their number one force multiplier because you only need as large a force as those aligned against you.

While the Goths, Vandals, Visigoths, Huns, and Donnie and Marie Osmond all managed to invade the empire, what they conquered were the very plebes and slaves the Elite were looking to get rid of in order to better introduce Christianity and do away with the Pagan Pantheon of Gods and the costly bread and circuses, to instead offer promises of reward after death, instead bearing the cost of it in this life through concepts of Heaven and Hell.

In other words that the Patricians and the Elite saw that the masses of Rome were spread as thinly as need be to depopulate Rome which they did.

The City itself went from over a million people to less than 50,000 within a months time once vital services like running water, and free bread were cut off.

The act of being conquered itself they sold as being a punishment of the new God they were trying to introduce to replace the pagan ones.

Because the elite and patricians still retained the most valuable things, Gold precious metals and jewels the convertible instruments of wealth, it did not take them long to begin Romanizing the conquerers of the Roman people under the new system they wanted which was Roman Catholicism, and Cannon Law.

We here in the United States see our nation as one of people, yet the truth is most of our most important infrastructure, resources, industry and the most advanced technology is held by a handful of corporate oligarch hands that are not just International but Roman.

Defeating the people of America, would not defeat these people, because what is spread out around the world is their wealth and their control of resources throughout the world.

Conversely if the elites wanted to stop delivering food to the grocery stores and they are in that position, well they could starve us into submission in short order.

If they wanted to stop delivering electricity through the power grid and they could, well they could grind our way of life to a halt, and if they did it at certain times of year millions could potentially die from exposure.

If you live forty five stories up in a New York City Apartment where do you think you are going to go to chop wood to stay warm, the wood 10 million other people in a ten square mile radius are looking for?

Who are you going to call for help with your phone lines cut off.

These are all things the elites can in fact do that are then what is known in the military as force multipliers.

Which one of your neighbors do you imagine would not sell you out for a hot meal, cup of coffee and a warm room at the end of a few days of that?

Having faith is great, but how many of us have faith that stands up to the most extreme tests of it? In fact faith might help you perservere, to ignore your aching stomach, your shivering limbs, and other hardships, but it's not really going to do much more than that in such a situation.

Lots of Jews had faith in their God in the cattle cars on the way to the labor camps, but most of them didn't survive the Nazi brutality.

So no faith alone isn't going to really do much but make what is very unpleasant durable, and there in lies the danger in faith alone as God did not rescue the people who had that faith in him.

Unless you count rescue as some presumed heavenly reward after suffering a painful excruitiating humiliating death and a nice white billowy cloud in heaven with some harp music.

Me I would rather stick around down here for another slice of pizza if you know what I mean.

Further many people are continueing to discount the rapidly advancing technology and how that too will be used as a force multiplier and a control mechanism.

Science is rapidly approaching that point where it will be able to dial right into the human mind with wifi technology in ways that your own faith might not even come into play when that sends impulses to the very nerve center of your brain and overrides your own mind.

Many of the newer existing technologies have been discussed earlier in the thread, as well as some of those under research and development.

The people developing and controlling these technologies are not kids hanging out in their garage, but rather the elite.

Amazingly enough some of our best defenses against these things come from kids hanging out in their garages experimenting with program codes and hacking that aren't thankfully at Vacation Bible School, and would rather develop faith in their own skills.

Faith in fact has not rescued anyone in two thousand years from the onslaught of a war machine, a speeding bullet, or a prison cell.

It's great to want to believe in something, but when that something is something that can only exist through faith, is not vissible or tangible like the things being used against you well...

Hopefully you get where I am coming from, and my own personal belief that the best solutions are proactive ones.

Rome plans ahead, while we simply react to it once they carry out those plans.

These people are in fact smart enough to have already corrupted every major government on earth, to acquire all the earths vital resources, to control the planets banking and monetary system and to be able to effectively write laws that favor them and their goals and ambitions.

It never pays to underestimate an opponent my friend.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No I am not Baha'i, I am not jealous, I just think/know that the archeological trail goes farther back then Rome, Proto knew my thoughts on the subject a long time ago, before he even started this topic.

Proto, "INVITED" me to post, so if he knew how I felt, why invite me?

There are other topics that I agree with Proto on, and had helped him with , with research, and links I posted, so I am not politically or religiously motivated.

I don't even know what the Baha'i believe, and it is interesting that now If one questions a theory they have to have ulterior motives.

This is what this forum is all about ?

I just wanted to clarify that,

Take
Code of Hammurabi, for instance, or Egyptian book of the dead and certain segments of both found in Biblical text, Proto knew, we had discussed it, he welcomed my opinion, then he shut me down.

I don't know why, ask him.

Once again Proto invited me to post on this topic.

[edit on 033131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What has interested me for years is taking a look at the ancient texts as far back as history can take us, leaving out all that came before Rome doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

No I am not Baha'i, I am not jealous...

I don't even know what the Baha'i believe, and it is interesting that now If one questions a theory they have to have ulterior motives.

This is what this forum is all about ?

I just wanted to clarify that,

[edit on 033131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

OK, fair enough. Apologies for voicing my suspicion after your "Bab" comment, but with the various "religious" questions that kept coming, I was beginning to think there was another agenda.

Obviously you are coming at it from a different angle, apparently wanting to put more emphasis on ancient Babylon, or Egypt.

That's fine. But if your ideas were already discussed at length previously, what's the problem? It sounds like you felt "shut down", OR was the thread starting to get derailed?

Personally, one thing that I have liked about coming back to this thread, is that Proto has kept it on track (in spite of massive efforts at times to "religionize" it).

I certainly don't want to judge, not my place anyway, but some people DO have various motives, it would be imprudent to assume differently (even if your motives were genuine).

Anyway, out of respect for this thread, I'll leave it at that so it doesn't unnecessarily bog down .

I appreciate your clarification on your motives, as I'm sure others do as well.

JR

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Obviously you are coming at it from a different angle, apparently wanting to put more emphasis on ancient Babylon, or Egypt.

That's fine. But if your ideas were already discussed at length previously, what's the problem? It sounds like you felt "shut down", OR was the thread starting to get derailed?

I didn't really get that much into it and yes I thought looking into ancient Babylon and Sumeria and Egyptian, and the ancient Hindu text, would have added to the conversation,

I thought my opinion was welcome.

So it has always been my observation that one should look at all points of view including the skeptical points of view, to attain a more cohesive and balanced picture.

One should not feel threatened by anothers opinion, but think of the possibilities, looking at it from every angle.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I appreciate your clarification on your motives, as I'm sure others do as well.

I don't think there was a soul that posted on this thread that had ulterior motives, anyone that questioned the theory just had a different view point, and there isn't a topic on this forum that isn't like this.

It is called debate.

Most topics that get posted are debated.

Plus I kept his topic bumped,

[edit on 043131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
What has interested me for years is taking a look at the ancient texts as far back as history can take us, leaving out all that came before Rome doesn't make sense to me.

Don't worry, it doesn't make sense to anyone with at least half a brain.

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Personally, one thing that I have liked about coming back to this thread, is that Proto has kept it on track (in spite of massive efforts at times to "religionize" it).

"Religionize" it?

Have we read the same OP or are you reading a different thread?

If we're reading the same thread then I'm not sure that you're grasping the significance of religion in this theory. Ignoring pre-Roman history and the religious developments that preceded any institutionalized acts makes no sense and only pushes one into an area with no proper historical foundation for building up any theory at all.

"Rome has faked all history/aarchaeology..." (The OP's views in surmise, correct me if I'm wrong).

[edit on 29/8/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

One of the things that has been curious about the members who feel that Babylon and Egypt, play a part in Rome’s conspiracy as far as having an influence on or some control of the elite, is while they can display what is often universal imagery that shows that some of the architecture and symbols come into play in certain motifs they haven’t been able to show a actual political power structure that is rooted in Babylon or Egypt or that these forms of imagery are really unique to exclusive to or absolutely originate from those places.

They haven’t been able to display that these places conquered Rome while it’s easy to display Rome conquered these places.

It would be a hard argument to convince anyone that Cairo is driving world events, and Babylon itself doesn’t even exist anymore.

Yet the religion, laws, and banking that actually are driving the world clearly trace to Rome, and well Rome is still very much there, and the Pope has a very universal sway over all the world’s leaders regardless of their religions or political system.

Further many of these same posters have tried to tie in extraterrestrial life forms and things like star gates into their theories regarding Babylon and Egypt, without being able to provide any kind of even solid circumstantial elements at how these things could possibly be in play regarding the banking system, and laws, and religions as they are being practiced.

Amazingly some posters have not only wanted to tie all these things in together but to also then tie Islam into it all at the same time, as some how being a driving force behind a conspiracy that they now have included, Egypt a veritable third world nation, Babylon a long ago destroyed city, Extra Terrestrials that despite years of intensive research no one has been able to conclusively prove are involved, Star Gates, that no one has ever seen besides in Movies and on TV Series, and stretch all that into some grand Islamic conspiracy on top of it bent at wiping out Christianity all the while claiming to be devout Christians that the Bible assures them will not be wiped out but saved by their savior Jesus Christ.

People attempting to do this again and again are simply playing hopscotch all over the board with incomplete theories and random thoughts that play into their own peculiar and individual imagination and fears.

In other words trying to kill about every bird that tickles their fancy, imaginations or base fears with one stone, without being able to draw any thread that connects all these widely varying and contradictory things together in a way that someone could rationally say, wow that makes sense!

All of these posters were given ample opportunity and space in the thread to prove their own theories and tie a real tangible line to today’s driving events and power structure none of whom have been able to do so to date.

They also have ATS as a resource that they could compose an intelligent thread and present their theories in their entirety as I took the time and effort to do with this thread.

This most recent poster even tried to bring the Imam involved in the controversial Islamic Community Center into the mix, which is an agenda they are well known for promoting throughout the site, while zig-zagging all over the place from Babylon to Egypt, to Star Gates to other mysterious rumored ancient artifacts doing anything but making a rational or cohesive argument for a theory that would makes sense to anyone besides them and the random thoughts floating around in a obviously very tortured and unfocused scattered mind ruled by fear.

In other words these posters can’t even tell us how all these things are supposed to fit other than they have some ‘fear’ that they might mean something.

So for those posters such as yourself who want to just keep popping into the thread to make silly posts like “Well what about Babylon, what about Egypt”

“What about the Smurfs”

You really aren’t doing anything but asking a vague question you can’t answer yourself.

So rather than basically attacking the conspiracy, the thread, the original poster because neither completes for you the thoughts, and ideas, and conspiracy you can’t complete yourself, go work on that conspiracy, do some real research, make it contingent upon yourself to promote a viable or interesting theory, since they are after all your theories.

I have explained rationally and lucidly in great detail with precise focus again and again why these random snippets of folk lore, superstition, imagination and fear don’t fit into my theory and the Roman conspiracy.

It’s all laid out in page after page after page, pretending it isn’t is just that pretending it isn’t.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I have explained rationally and lucidly in great detail with precise focus again and again why these random snippets of folk lore, superstition, imagination and fear don’t fit into my theory and the Roman conspiracy.

You certainly have explained it rationally and lucidly, sorry that some posters just don't get it, I for one would like this thread to stay on topic and don't like having to wade through posts that don't make sense and add nothing to your Roman Conspiracy.

Thank you for making it clear once again my friend.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So for those posters such as yourself who want to just keep popping into the thread to make silly posts like “Well what about Babylon, what about Egypt”

“What about the Smurfs”

Where did i mention anything about Babylon and Egypt?

Why are you getting so defensive?

I don't know anything about 'stargates' but questioning the role of history in this theory, and yes, even the role of Islam should not be subject to ridicule. How do you expect to propose a conspiracy theory that has supposedly been active for thousands of years without addressing history and religion?

Of course, all of us as members and contributors to this thread can simply choose to ignore these parts which don't fit the puzzle, but whats the point?

It’s all laid out in page after page after page, pretending it isn’t is just that pretending it isn’t.

Random snippets of folk lore? Is that a joke?

Once again, I'm not talking about friggin' stargates, don't try and diminish the message of many posters here by grouping everyone under the message of one poster who may have brought up stargates. That's a disgusting and blatantly provocative tactic.

Yes, I see your theory is laid out page after page, no one is pretending it isn't there. It seems to me that you are the one who needs to realise just how incomplete this all is and simply ignoring other issues by scrubbing them to the side won't make them go away, no matter how much you want them to.

Note; I'm not bringing anything new into this topic with these posts, merely supporting other members who are doing this and are being shut down for no obvious reason other than non compliance with this 'theory'. You know what they say about those who immediately shout: "AGENDA! AGENDA!"?

reply to post by serbsta

So rather than basically attacking the conspiracy, the thread, the original poster...

Oh please... no one is attacking you, get over yourself. You're the one whos shooting yourself in the foot, we're merely discussing the topic.

It's this simple Stormdancer, we can save humanity when we heal humanity, and unfortunately if you ever read Proto's Astrological Chart, born on the same day as one Julius Caesar, that task of healing humanity seems to have fallen on me.

[edit on 30/8/2010 by serbsta]

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join