It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Divide and Conquer.

Created and orchestrated by Rome

I was hoping for more, LOL

Where does 21st century world religion fit into the picture?

Does Rome hold the power it once had or has that power shifted to another?

or,

Has the power been here since before Rome?

Babylon. and what does Babylon have in common with major world religions?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

Through an electronic control grid and a hybrid of Communism, capitilism and fascism.

Very similiar to what you see developing rapidly in China.

Ultimately nothing can be more powerful than the state in a totaltarian system, and nothing left open for interpretation by the individual.

Ultimately what Christianity is about is free will. The serpent tempting the people with the fruit of knowledge, the people going against the will of God to eat from it.

The same is true of the other religions. All are vague enough to subject to individual interpretation which is how three major sects and hundreds of subsects were created from the worship of the same God.

Each is interpreting the doctrine and who truly spoke for God or didn't in different ways.

The reason they are that vague was to unite as many people under one thing as possible, in this case the same God but to do it in a way where Rome and the State could manipulate that to serve it at times, but also to create an intense competition to increase productivity.

However now that the earth is conquered, the pre-Roman first nation's people killed or subjucated and all the resources under Rome's control, and the world united through a common banking system, series of International Laws and a World Assembly, the United Nations it is no longer necessary to have so many 'worthless eaters' depleting resources, and especially ones who do consider a higher power than the state that might tempt them to defy the state in how they serve and interpret that higher power.

Every dog has it's day, but dogs as beasts of burden are expendable when they are no longer needed.

Because the people of all three of these religions all equally see one another as a threat there is no possible way to unite the world while they continue to vie for domination over one another as a means to validate their own choice and lifestyle.

So they all have to go, and the easiest way to do that is to do what Rome has been doing all along for 2,000 years and that's to get them to kill one another.

Problem, solution!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What Babylon, Egypt or Troy have to do with religion is meaningless.

What you have to do with religion does have meaning.

What religion has done is help to decieve the people through the divine rights of kings who claim their powers by virture of God to actually abdicate their own power to notions of God and one central authority.

Religion as it is practiced is the only thing that prevents people from taking responsibility of their own destiny and being good stewards of the planet, and is the thing that also keeps the Elites above them in power and manipulating the people for their own agenda.

That's why this is not a religious thread.

Rome is not religious, and the power that controls this planet is human.

Part of the propensity of others to create a bigger drama and spectacle than that is their fear of having to be responsible for their own destiny, as well as that desire for their to be something bigger and more meaningful to submit to.

Submission though is not a path to evolution or enlightenment, submission is a path to slavery.

Looking for things to submit to is how people end up being manipulated in their submission to those things.

A handful of determined people not inflicted by these dogmas, or any moral compass run the world, and run Rome.

There is nothing else involved but people, and people are simply willingly abdicating their own responsibility by looking for higher entities and institutions to submit to and base a identiy on.

This is why the world has not moved forward in thousands of years, except towards the direction Rome wants it too.

With Rome amassing everything in the way of resources along the way.

Because people do have freewill you can not control people, but you can corral and herd people by controlling their environment.

The elites control the enivornment, the infrastructure that you use to sustain yourself from day to day and make life as you know it possible.

Their control of the infrastructure and resources is how they can then control and manipulate the masses.

Your willingness to rely on superstition and see a threat in anyone who is not exactly like you, is how they manage to do this in a vacum.

It's very simple.

[edit on 27/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your willingness to rely on superstition and see a threat in anyone who is not exactly like you, is how they manage to do this in a vacum.

Isn't that what you are doing?

You feel threatened by people who are superstitious yet in the same breath defend others who are superstitious,

I was talking about Rome and world religions.

and can you point me to the line of Roman leaders from then until now?

Do you have a list?

[edit on 013131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Very well said.

It reminds me of a question Alex Jones once cioned; "How can these Christians be apart of the global elite?" Easy. They're not Christians or even remotely religious. Just as the Communist leaders happened to govern in the most non-Marxist way. Majority, if not all, Marxist governments go against fundamental principles of Karl Marx.

This, however, is what makes my blood boil the most. Our fellow humans, who claim to be fighting the same fight, think Christ will return to save the world and defeat the New World Order. In other words, a product of Rome will return to defeat Rome. Hmm, note the contradiction? A bit of a paradox there.

You need only to look at the recent sex scandals and involvement in terrorism (in Northern Ireland) to understand Rome is not this religious utopia. As Christopher Hitchens correctly highlighted, the Pope is a leader of a state in his first constitutional duty - not the prophet of God. Or, in Christopher words, leader of a "pirate state"

[edit on 27-8-2010 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So you better understand StormDancer, where you and your friends have fallen into a trap is you have actually reacted to a manipulation that in so reacting allows others to set your agenda for you.

In essence you are giving an avenue to, and a platform for, the very things you fear and don’t want.

While you imagine your reactions are serving your agenda, because you are actually reacting to someone else’s agenda you are in fact placing them in control in that process.

They are actually in control as they have actually gotten you to focus in on them, react to them, speak about them, talk about them, and in that process, and assist them, by making it all about them!

Which is in part why I am so reluctant to respond to you on this thread since your motives for being here are part of your agenda that if I react to then gives you the power, and makes it about you and your agenda.

This is called the squeaky wheel gets the grease and usually the best way to eliminate someone or something’s power is not to increase it by giving them attention or falling prey to their agenda through reacting to it.

I am responding to you presently to try to help you learn this valuable lesson, on how not to be your own worst enemy.

At the core of divide and conquer is manipulating people by causing them to react emotionally to external stimuli introduced simply to cause a reaction.

To create an enemy for you to be diametrically opposed to and place your focus on your enemy, to give you an idea how effective this is, over the past couple weeks as I have tried to reason with people falling into this trap, it’s been at the expense of my own work.

So who is really suffering for me reacting? Me! Who is really suffering for you reacting? You!

Now while you might want to blame this all on Islam would you be reacting to it, if it weren’t for the mainstream news media hyping it and sensationalizing it, and then hundreds of smaller alternative outlets hyping it and sensationalizing it further?

No, you wouldn’t be, because you can’t react to something you don’t know about.

Rome makes sure you knows about these things, and influences your perspective on these things, so it can prompt you to react to these things, and in so doing give it the power it wants to have, even while at the same time you are giving your stated and selected enemies far more power than they ever had, by reacting with so much of your focus and energy.

All the while your stated enemies get stronger for that, but your unseen enemies get even stronger still.

I know a lot of people have posted questions that they would like answers to since I have last visited the thread and I had hoped to get to them all this morning.

Except for reacting to someone looking to gain power, and control, by insinuating themselves into the thread for the purpose of an entirely unrelated agenda, that I did however chose to react to, through a response to illustrate precisely how easy it is to manipulate people and divide them in this fashion.

I will get back to the thread shortly to catch up on those questions though.

Infinite, you were the first person I sent out a U2U when publishing the thread, your late to the party, but it’s great to have you here.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What about Nimrod?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The earliest source to mention Babylon may be a dated tablet of the reign of Sargon of Akkad (ca. 24th century BC short chronology). The so-called "Weidner Chronicle" states that it was Sargon himself who built Babylon "in front of Akkad" (ABC 19:51). Another chronicle likewise states that Sargon "dug up the dirt of the pit of Babylon, and made a counterpart of Babylon next to Agade". (ABC 20:18-19). More recently, some researchers have stated that those sources may refer to Sargon II of the Neo-Assyrian Empire rather than Sargon of Akkad.[3]

"gateway of the god" (bāb-ili)

Remember when Saddam Hussein tried to build upon it, maybe all roads lead to Babylon, truly all world religions lead to the middle east.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Your willingness to rely on superstition and see a threat in anyone who is not exactly like you, is how they manage to do this in a vacumI.

Isn't that what you are doing?

You feel threatened by people who are superstitious yet in the same breath defend others who are superstitious,

I was talking about Rome and world religions.

and can you point me to the line of Roman leaders from then until now?

Do you have a list?

[edit on 013131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

This will be last response to you StormDancer in regards to this.

If you are referring to me chiding others not to be anti-Islamic it is NOT because I am defending Islam, it's because I realize that you falling for the bait, is what is going to be the ruin of us all.

I am not defending any religion, I am telling the religious NOT TO PERSECUTE ONE ANOTHER, and NO wanting to persecute people in another religion because YOU IMAGINE they want to persecute you or YOU IMAGINE THEY ARE TRYING TO OFFEND YOU is not a reason to persecute people.

That is just you imagining anyone who is not FOR YOUR SIDE is for the other side.

The only thing I have been telling people is NOT TO JUDGE people wholesale that you have never met and know nothing about based solely on your own fears and prejudices and your interpretations of their gospels when you can't even follow your own.

Now we both know you are here trolling the thread for that agenda, that no I do not support.

Once again I have tried to help you see how you are falling into this trap.

Fail to consider and learn from that at your own risk.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't think we can leave religion out of the equation, because religious zeal is a motivating factor, there is the power,

When people believe what they are doing is for the glory of their gods.

Don't underestimate it.

World leaders could not accomplish anything without the people, and religion/politics, means control.

[edit on 023131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ultimately Rome wants to eliminate all three religions.

If Jesus was the biggest hoax of all time and was created by Rome to creat a religion to control the Roman Empire, why eliminate all religions then, i mean how Rome will control world population?

Is it one of Rome's secret plan to creat a new universal religion to control
the mass under a one world government system.

If so, how Rome will play his religious card this time, will it be a religion based on a ancient deity, a new god, a extraterrestrial god, a philosophical religion or a scientific religion?

How do you think, Rome will control his Empire in 2033?

TPTB will have observed the failure of Red communism to abolish religion in USSR, parts of Eastern Europe and China.

If, post WW2/pre global socio-economic political system experimentations period TPTB were not aware that outlawing religion does not destroy faith, they do now and so it seems unthinkable that any further global enslavement and domination strategy would not have a religious element that is universally accepted by the people.

There was an ATS Thread recently about the global growth of Bahai, with the suggestion that TPTB have already selected it the global religion of the NWO.

As my understanding of this ancient plan to enslave the world allows for the reality of faith and includes the possibility that the driver is a metaphysical force for darkness, I think the PTB could offer Bahai or something similar, as it may be more palatable to the masses than the prospect of satanism.

But why would anyone agree? Individually and collectively, people of faith do not change their beliefs easily. They require evidence, experiential, personal, logical or factual. There are many theories about what cataclysmic event will lead peoples of all cultures to hold the same beliefs. The question for me is, can TPTB wait until the ancient knowledge they possess and have kept from mankind has been fulfilled or will they create their own cataclysm?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here is a historical time-line,
www.timelines.info...

realhistoryww.com...

Now if you want to do symbolism it goes all the way back to Sumer.

Manishtusu's obelisk
realhistoryww.com...

You can even trace Biblical laws back to Mesopotamia.

The king and his officers

The text records that King Manishtusu made large purchases of land in the region of Kish, where the dynasty originated. From these he formed four large estates which he divided up among his officers, the pillars on whom his kingdom rested, in order to ensure their loyalty. Each face gives a summary of the purchases relating to one of the four districts. Later on, grants of land by the Kassite sovereigns of the second half of the second millennium would be recorded on stone steles known as kudurru, often bearing images of deities. One of the most celebrated of these is the stele of Meli-Shipak, who reigned in the twelfth century BC.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Because people not inclined to agree will simply be killed either through the initial war with one another or extermination camps if they refuse to assimilate as part of a reeducation process or fail to pass the reeducation process.

Extermination camps are nothing new to the Elite, they have used them before they will use them again.

Ultimately the current religions will all be a mutual scapegoat since the appocalyptical violence will be as a result of them argueing and warring with each other.

The Elite are in fact looking to reduce the population by at least two thirds of the planet which is coincidentally about the amount of people practicing Abrahamic and other religions currently.

See the Georgia Guide Stones and understand they are prepared and ultimately desirous to maintain a population of 600 million people.

Should they introduce a new religion being one of those 600 million people is prerequisite on adopting the new religion.

In Nazi Germany we saw many examples of Jews themselves actually taking part in the selection process of who would be sent to the camps, in order to avoid being sent themselves.

So no don't count on the people once disarmed after a massive world war that has destroyed life as they know it ressisting this process.

Most of the religious will be dead by that point except the old, the very young and the women.

By the way I have placed StormDancer on ignore, and am determined to not let the thread become solely a religious discussion.

Rome hides behind religion and serious attempts to expose it by others in the past have always resulted in nothing because the religious want to make Rome all about religion.

Rome is a business, Rome is a government, Rome is a sovereign State, it controls the world's banking and infrastructure and resources.

Religion is just one of many things in it's arsenal that it uses.

[edit on 27/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

But why would anyone agree? Individually and collectively, people of faith do not change their beliefs easily. They require evidence, experiential, personal, logical or factual. There are many theories about what cataclysmic event will lead peoples of all cultures to hold the same beliefs. The question for me is, can TPTB wait until the ancient knowledge they possess and have kept from mankind has been fulfilled or will they create their own cataclysm?

that's a good question, I don't think people will switch, obviously the middle eastern religions still have the strong foothold, what ever it is , it will come out if the middle east, like it always has.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by teapot

Rome is a business, Rome is a government, Rome is a sovereign State, it controls the world's banking and infrastructure and resources.

That has been my understanding all along, even the so called religions are businesses, they are all very wealthy and do not share that wealth with the needy.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Infinite, you were the first person I sent out a U2U when publishing the thread, your late to the party, but it’s great to have you here.

I had to disappear for a while. At the time of your U2U, I was not present at ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Majority of Biblical stories are based on Sumerian legends; the creation, Adam and Eve, fall of man, Cain and Abel, Noah, etc.

Remember when Saddam Hussein tried to build upon it, maybe all roads lead to Babylon, truly all world religions lead to the middle east.

American troops did raid the Iraqi National museum and confiscated anything related to Babylon. One of the biggest US bases was at Babylon and no one understand why secret digging on sites were taking place. And, briefly, (even though this thread is about Rome) there is a bizzare Christian belief that the anti-christ will rebuild Babylon.

But, as stated in this thread, Rome is responsible for modern Christianity and the revelations. Rome is the heart of the global agenda and will not be replaced.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

It's taking them a damn long time to build this world government... the people in charge of 'Rome' must be really retarded. There were much better opportunities in the past 200 years to attempt the seizure of global supremacy.

These people suck... if I was in charge and had their 'supposed' wealth and power I would have taken care of things a lot earlier and a lot faster.

Point being.

These fake TPTB are slow and need to be replaced.

[edit on 28/8/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

There already is a global shadow government, it's about bringing that government out into the open.

As it operates now, it has the control, it has the money, it has the resources, what it doesn't have is a good way to sell it to the people and convince them that they want a one world government.

In large part because of national and religious prides that cause people to fear a one world government, where everyone the world over is subject to the same standards, same laws, and parity.

If you look at communism on paper as Marx considered it, it's a utopian society, in practice though as Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Castro tried to practice it, it's a blue print for non-productivity.

When everyone recieves the same compensation for a days work and to perform, historically the people stop performing well without an incentive.

Workers goof off all day, they can't be fired, goods sit in warehouses and box cars because workers don't want to be bothered unloading them or even driving the train.

Having the world split into many divisions has created competition that increases productivity by a significant margin.

It also creates though increasingly expensive overlaying redundant forms of management though, with government after government and the expense of each one.

So they would very much like to consolidate that to trim that expense, and to introduce a system similiar to modern day China with tiered compensation for workers and management to ensure productivity, yet with strict laws for the masses, some additional freedoms for management, wide latitude for but oversight of the elite, and a totaltarian leader.

Selling that to the whole world, because of all the divisions they have so long fostered and maintained to colonize the world, secure it's resources as rapidly and inexpensively as possible and to maintain an incentivized level of productivity though has by and large created a mindset in the masses that is going to make them suspicious of, and reluctant to accept a one world government.

As things stand now, they know it would be rejected and lead to open rebellion they might not be able to contain.

So selling people on the idea requires people seeing a benefit in it.

Now history shows us how they will do this.

In the after math of World War I which was billed as the War to end all Wars they tried to create the first World Body the League of Nations, yet ultimately we here in the United States rejected it, in part because it was a provision of the Treaty of Versailles that had very unfavorable financial terms for the United States requiring Germany to repay France and England's war debt to us.

This did not stop Rockefeller and the other American Oligarchs though who set up the Council for Foreign Relations to start promoting the virtues of a World Body and a World Government.

Ultimately the League of Nations failed when it turned out to really have none of the enforcement mechanism that would allow it to function as an entity that could provide the entire world security and prevent future wars.

So in the aftermath of World War II they sold us the United Nations, where 48 of the 49 U.S. Delegates to the charter conference were CFR Members.

Once again a horrific war was used as the selling point, this time convincing many of the nations including our own to join this new world body.

Yet ultimately many nations feel that the United Nations is a failed body too that does not live up to its promise of collective security in part because of dual standards that favor some nations exclusively and persecute other nations exclusively.

Ultimately that sets up the notion that the only way peace and true parity and equality could be achieved is to do away with the nations themselves.

That is exactly what they will try to sell in the aftermath of World War III citing how the United Nations was not able to stop it from occuring and doesn't work, and that divisions between nations and religions is what brought that massive war.

So the trick is to make the surviving people just like in World War I, and World War II want those additional steps that promise security and peace moving forward in the future.

By bankrupting the nations in the runup and the process making them financially insolvent, attrition of their populations, and attrition of the religious minded who also fear one world rule and how it could effect the status and stature of their selected religion, what you will have as a result is a group of surviving people who ideally will find this all attractive and welcome it and ideally demand it.

What you are in essence doing is trying to mock the whole premise as a skeptic even though a close and honest examination of history will show you this is precisely what they have been doing for the last hundred years since Rome completed the conquest of the world and placed it's rule under a shadow government.

They have accomplished the forerunner the United Nations, they have built the weaponry that can depopulate the world rapidly, they have exploited the differences that make most people feel insecure, and they have bankrupted most of the nations to make them dependent on the International Banking Cartel and they have started transferring huge swaths of wealth and manufacturing from richer nations to poorer nations to start creating parity so no one national entity is in a complete position of dominance to where if the people siezed power themselves that they would have a viable stand alone entity to sustain themselves with if cut off through boycott by all the rest.

All of this has already happened Serbsta and again and again throughout the course of this massive thread I and many others have shown where all of these things lead back to Rome and Rome being in the command and orchestrating position.

Its always good to be skeptical but it's also a good idea to be honest with one's self.

These people have made tremendous progress in the last 100 years, they have the money, the technology and the resources, and a monopoly on almost everything anyone and everyone needs to make urban life possible, and very few societies are agrarian anymore.

In other words the people themselves are in a far weaker position than they imagine because of this dependency.

They simply aren't well aware of it, because they take for granted the food and products on the shelves and are easily distracted and focused on petty entertainments and rivalries that by and large keep them oblivious to the precariousness of their own situation.

It would be a shame if a few posters personal dislike for me on these boards prevented them from taking a honest look at what I and many others are contending.

Contrary to what some of these people contend I am not the Anti-Christ, not a False-Prophet, not Caesar reincarnated, an ego maniac or an Islamist, nor am I am alarmist.

It's all here in the thread for people with unbiased open minds to consider, and much of the evidence for what is being illustrated in the thread, is amply in play in the world around you.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

American troops did raid the Iraqi National museum and confiscated anything related to Babylon. One of the biggest US bases was at Babylon and no one understand why secret digging on sites were taking place. And, briefly, (even though this thread is about Rome) there is a bizzare Christian belief that the anti-christ will rebuild Babylon.

While supporters of Nibiru theories and fans of Stitchen believe this activity was about finding secret ancient alien and magical artifacts the truth is much simpler.

Much of the whole religious system especially that of the Christian sect of the Abraham family tree, is based on the premise of the purity of Judaism.

When Rome sacked Jerusalem the Jews took up residence in Babylon where they had long had a community for hundreds if not thousands of years before Jerusalem even came into play after the exodus from Egypt.

As I contend in my opening piece what we know as the Hebrew were historically throughout the region the Habiru, and because they were a nomadic ethnic force wondering throughout the region from the Mesopatamia Delta to Egypt and points in between they left a lot of archeological evidence regarding their true roots.

Now consider during the crusades the obsession of the Knights Templar in excavating the Jewish Temple.

They were of course looking for artifacts and icons and more information about how the Biblical Jews lived and worshiped.

Consider further that the Templar Knights were later accused of heracy and many burned at the stake and the order disolved and outlawed by Rome.

Many historians contend that what brought the heracy charges were for practicing rites that they uncovered in the Temple.

Some of the things out there that would debunk the myths of the Judean religion as well as then Christianity and Islam are written in stone and burried in the sands throughout the Middle East.

The Jews as a community spent more time in Babylon over all than they did in Jerusalem or Egypt.

Not a lot of people can of course read the ancient lanquages that many things from that time period are documented in, so recognizing those artifacts on the surface is not something some soldier with a U.S. High School Education is going to be able to do.

Or for that mater the average citizen living in Iraq.

Securing the evidence that would debunk the whole basis that these three religions are based on is two fold important.

One to keep these religions in play while they are still needed.

Two is to discredit these religions and get people to turn away from them once they are no longer needed.

Consider the Dead Sea Scrolls that Israel has never made fully available to Scholars as promised and only select portions have ever been seen.

Further consider that the only reason Israel has the scrolls is because they stoll them from Jordan that originally found them in the Six Day War.

There are a lot of very potentially explosive revelations about the Judaen religion as it was actually practiced and it likely involves more than one God and many things that are not included in modern day Judaism or Christianity or Islam.

This is really what they are looking for, and one of the many reasons why the Middle East either has Military Boots all over it, or nations like Egypt and Jordan are paid billions of dollars each year.

They aren't looking for secret ancient alien technology or the other things many romance oriented conspiracy theorists imagine, they are looking to keep the myths alive by making sure evidence that debunks them never comes to light.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

reply to post by teapot

That has been my understanding all along, even the so called religions are businesses, they are all very wealthy and do not share that wealth with the needy.

Its a very big business and a very big motivator as well.

Some posters have inaccurately stated that all religons stem from the Middle East as part of their own little agendas in the war for dominance between these religions.

The truth is though the religion flourished all over the world with Norse Gods, Celtic Gods, Hindu Gods, Chinese Gods, American Indian Gods, Pacific Island Gods, Eskimo Gods etc., etc., etc.

The word of the "One True" God spread not by that God but by sword and conquest of those worshipping that God.

It spread through violence and death, not love and peace.

Oh yes everyone who practices those religions will tell you how loving and peaceful they and their God are unless you fail to convert and pay hommage to it in spirit deed and coin, and if not, they have not so lovingly put anyone who refused to the sword.

The "One True" God might as well be Mars the God of War because Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike have spread his and their messages almost exclusively through violence and war, metodically wiping out all native first world pagan people with violence.

So no, unlike some people contend all religion did not originate in the Middle East and the only thing that has made their one god the true god is force of arms, persecution, murder and genocide.

It doesn't matter how deeply offended people who struggle and fail at those gospels and scriptures are by that because it happens to be the truth.

No matter how offended they feign or deign to be, it's not nearly as bad as being run through with a sword or a pike, burnt at the stake, or watching your village raised, and your children slaughtered.

Amazing that some of these kinds of 'believers' even sport first nation's people on their avatars, who were in fact butchered for not believing in this 'One True God'.

Religion is not just a business it's a mechanism and apparatus of war!

Still is.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join