It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The World government will be very much like Ancient Rome - with the UN Assembly acting as the arcane Roman Senate. Head of the United Nations will no longer be referred to as "general secretary" - it will be a different title. This individual will be a benevolent dictator.

It's important to note that what will make it not so much like Ancient Rome is the electronic monitoring and enforcement apparatus the New Rome will have at it's disposal.

Much of what begins happening in 2013 will be the slow yet steady introduction of more and more electronic and advanced technology to monitor, spy on and control crowds through the ability to disperse them with non-lethal force and to be able to do it more and more remotely.

Los Angeles County Jail is about to install devices that actually use an energy beam similiar to the one used in Iraq that when aimed at a person creates an intense burning sensation without actually burning them.

Things like sound cannons have already been used on the public at G-20 gatherings in Pittsburgh.

Wifi devices of various kinds will be able to access basically any point of the globe including your home to remotely do a number of intrusive things from monitoring to punishing.

The free Internet will gradually dissapear under the pretext of people abusing it's anonymity to incite and slander through obscene and hateful rhetoric.

Most of us are already wired to the control grid through wi-fi devices including cellular phones and computers gradually increasing the capabilities of those devices now that most of us are enslaved to their convenience and view them as necessities is going to be relatively easy if done in slow methodical incremental stages giving the people a pretext for them at each new level.

So this Rome is going to be a lot different in that there will be virtually no place to run and hide or escape it.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would like to know how Islam fits into this picture?

Does Rome still control the middle east?

What about the power and money behind SA and Dubai?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I would like to know how Islam fits into this picture?

Does Rome still control the middle east?

What about the power and money behind SA and Dubai?

Every Monarch in the Middle East has ties to and is beholden to Rome.

The President of Iran is a Mason.

Where you get confused is that all three religions are being used by Rome and those who control them at the top to manipulate the masses against one another.

The religions themselves are not evil, it is he way those that follow them can be cooerced into doing evil themselves in the name of God and with the promise of absolution.

As such Muslims are no better off fighting against Christians than Jews are against Muslims, as it's not the decieved people who are responsible for the actions of the elite that are then pegged on their religions.

The average Jew is not involved in the persecutions that go on against Palestinians any more so than the average Muslim is involved in the acts of terrorism against Jews and Christians and fellow Muslims, any more so than the average Christian is involved in the bombing and destruction of innocent men women and children of the Islamic faith.

They simply turn their heads the other way in most cases, in part because of how their religious leaders present all of this in conjunction with their political leaders.

Some posters are especially falling for this trap as they rail against the little guy across the divide who is as innocent in wrong doing as they are, yet ultimately all this rancor and accrimony is going to lead to most of them actively committing the gravest crimes against one another, once they are whipped into that frenzy.

That is why those currently being isolated by their fears, and being manipulated through their fears are doing themselves, their religion, and the world no favors, by falling prey to this massive manipulation.

All this is grand theatre and those who get caught up in the drama and act out their seemingly insignificant parts that will really have a combined impact are in fact falling into Rome's trap.

The enemy is not the other religions the enemy is Rome, that has long used all three of these religions to make the people in them hate one another, distrust one another and fear one another.

Personally I would try to evolve away from those manipulations, it breaks my heart to see so many people who have the potential to love, start imagining they are expressing it through the most hateful things.

They imagine they are serving their lord, but in reality they serve Caesar.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is actually happening Serbsta. You might want to consider that.

OR... ORR! It's not happening and this semi-diluted contraption of a theory is the result of... well, let's not go there.

Me, personally, I don't believe your story. It's here for those who want to believe it of course.

I believe this to be not much worse than 2012-syndrome. Cough up a date (2033, which comes out of nowhere), create a theory which plays on history but grossly misinterprets and twists the most important aspects.

It's the whole 'I've got no evidence but please believe me' story.

You might want to consider that.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Excellent question!

As if there are NO other players seeking nemesis's role in opposition to Romanisc hubris and installing their own global hierarchy by default! Not only Islam but communism (who each incidently, employ similar strategies of infiltration, subversion and undermining of western freedoms and mores) and I would be very suprised if there is no wild card, the only one that occurs immediately being Eastern Orthodoxy (Greece)!

The ideological battle for global domination of the hearts and minds of the common man rages on and there is no guarantee that David shall not slay Goliath.

Islam is as divided as ever, the ancient foe, Arab and Persian, who appear to agree on only one thing, mutual hatred and distrust of the Jews, now projected as hatred of the Zionist west, the hidden leadership of which know only too well how to utilise this. I think many mistake the true power of the PTB. They (PTB) are not invincible! They are not all-knowing! They merely understand human nature and how to manipulate it to their own ends.

And ultimately, they shall fail.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Double posts are no fun!

[edit on 27/8/2010 by teapot]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Once again your opinion is welcome to be expressed Serbsta for the 63 time in about as many days.

To many the conspiracy is obvious, including some very considered and intelligent people.

The date did not come out of no where, the date is part of a plan.

If you really imagine there is no plan to create a one world government, and no one is working such a plan, well...that's your right, though it's fairly obvious to most people that yes someone is actively working to create a New World Order and a One World Government because our own politicians and world leaders talk about it all the time.

Someone or something is coordinating those efforts they are not simply a spontaneous call.

Things like the CFR have long been pushing that agenda, so why anyone would be in blanket denial is hard to say.

Perhaps our future could be wished away if everyone just wished hard enough but they would also have to stop falling victim to the things that they often do to save a dollar or enjoy a convenience that are ceding power to the global cabal and constantly diminishing their states and their state's sovereignty.

All Roads lead to Rome Serbsta they always have and they always will unless we all decide to alter that fate.

Or at least a large majority of us. I am in fact proud to be part of that attempt at evolution.

Fail or succeed I know I will have done my best.

Can you say the same?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The average Jew is not involved in the persecutions that go on against Palestinians any more so than the average Muslim is involved in the acts of terrorism against Jews and Christians and fellow Muslims, any more so than the average Christian is involved in the bombing and destruction of innocent men women and children of the Islamic faith.

I absolutely agree with that, and this is where we are getting played, and this is where the conspiracy comes into play, and powerful religious leaders are playing us,I posted something that touched on this subject then deleted it, but I will re-post my thoughts, these are just my thoughts from years of watching .

I'm still reading your post, BRB.

You think some posters are falling into the trap, but check yourself, I am not trying to be mean here, I am just saying that you may be missing an agenda yourself, by trying to defend some things.

I don't type as fast as you PT, I think more would sink in if we took it slower and delved deeper into it, one point at a time.

[edit on 113131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
OH I wish I would have saved that post, now I have to try and remember it.

What I see is a world religion, the big three will join ranks,

Christianity is just a watered down version of what it once was,

Moderate Islam is much stricter, then even strict Christianity,

If the three bury their differences they will be the power behind every throne,

That is where liberalism has cut off its nose to spite its own face, without even knowing it, they made it all possible.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I recent watch a video of Bush in Saudi Arabia,

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Also worth mentioning, the Roman Eastern Empire (Byzantine Empire) was conquered by the Turks. It's successor -the Ottomon Empire- used Islam in the same technique and style, that Rome did with Christianity, in order to control the population of the empire.

Qu'ran and the Bible were both complied by Imperial councils. Books, texts and passages were altered by the elite.

I'm of the firm belief, that, a new pseudo religion will emerge out of Christianity and Islam. You can already see it. Certain priest's and Imran's refer to themselves as simply "believers" and not distinct alternative religions

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Once again StormDancer it is a massive manipulation.

What you fail to understand that yes Islam is spreading out throughout the west but that is not because of Islam having that desire.

It is because the Military Industrial Complex has that desire by creating situations that lead to refugees.

Military action against entire nations for the actions of a few select people temporarily dwelling in them, and economic sanctions against entire nations based on faulty reports and slander, in fact create refugees.

Refugees looking to escape the violence, refugees looking for increased economic opportunities.

The Powers that Be no that such wholesale reactions are going to lead to refugees and a mass exodus of people looking for shelter from those imposed storms.

As Islam spreads out through this mechanism of making their own lands increasingly untenable for a quality of life, they integrate into Western Society.

Ultimately Rome wants to eliminate all three religions.

Your religions as you know them are all about you believing that the one you practice is righteous.

In other words the ultimate ego trip.

The ultimate way to manipulate people is through their egos.

Because it's not possible to bring everyone to the war zone, it becomes easier to make every place a war zone.

To do that you need your chosen enemy to fight.

Make no mistake about it, you have chosen Islam as your enemy because you have been manipulated religiously to do so.

In order to get the maximum amount of casualties it is important that people everywhere be able to join in the violence against one another.

So that means having people every where from the opposing sides.

So understand it's not Islam wanting to spread out, it's people practicing Islam looking to escape war zones.

When religious zealots here begin to persecute them enough through religious and political manipulation, to where they are no longer safe here, and no longer safe there, now you have a cornered animal.

Likewise this manipulation includes you not feeling safe here, which is why the Powers that be play upon bother your fears and your vanity, to get you to feel threatened to the point you begin to drive that persecution that makes your chosen enemy feel threatened.

Where so many people fail is they REFUSE to understand it's a TWO SIDE COIN and that it takes TWO TO TANGO.

The only way this can be defeated is by people not allowing themselves to be isolated through their fears.

To not persecute others, to not push it to Nazi like violent extremes.

However as long as anyone practicing these religions is intent on proving their own righteousness and superiority then that becomes very hard to derail, and the Powers that Be know this because they have done the same thing before in places like Nazi Germany.

Peace is the solution and the religions were in essence created and manipulated by Rome to use war as a mechanism for acquiring resources and colonizing the planet and strength through adversity, and inovation as a means to survive conflict.

There is no more need for that conflict because Rome controls the world's banking and the world's resources now.

They no long have any need for these divisions so they will eliminate these divisions by using those divided against one another to eliminate one another so that what is left is an homgenous mass.

You absolutely have fallen into a trap, and I caution you to not try to use this thread as a platform for promoting your agenda against Islam.

This thread is not about religion, it is about how Rome is using religion and banking and law to to create a one world government and manipulating the people towards violence to do that.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Also worth mentioning, the Roman Eastern Empire (Byzantine Empire) was conquered by the Turks. It's successor -the Ottomon Empire- used Islam in the same technique and style, that Rome did with Christianity, in order to control the population of the empire.

Qu'ran and the Bible were both complied by Imperial councils. Books, texts and passages were altered by the elite.

I'm of the firm belief, that, a new pseudo religion will emerge out of Christianity and Islam. You can already see it. Certain priest's and Imran's refer to themselves as simply "believers" and not distinct alternative religions

Yes or people of the book,

remember Feisal Abdul Rauf, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

knol.google.com...#

I am still reading this BTW,

en.wikipedia.org...

Because if the video of Bush I thought I would learn more about Wahhabism.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Please stay on topic Storm Dancer.

The topic is Rome not Islam.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I understand that, but once again the people get played and they become angry with one another and not the cause, and then, no one is innocent.

pitting friends against friends, mothers against daughters, husbands against wives, get the picture?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Stormdancer is asking .....if all roads lead to Rome, then how is Islam traveling to Rome

Edit to add, Stormdancer, you are looking in the wrong places for your answers. Look inside and you will know

[edit on 27-8-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am also saying look at this forum, it is a mess, we are all focusing our anger and angst on one another instead of the problem, the forum itself is causing confusion, because weak humans wont stop taking sides long enough to look for solutions, we are always defending the indefensible.

What is the abomination of desolation?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Divide and Conquer.

Created and orchestrated by Rome

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ultimately Rome wants to eliminate all three religions.

If Jesus was the biggest hoax of all time and was created by Rome to creat a religion to control the Roman Empire, why eliminate all religions then, i mean how Rome will control world population?

Is it one of Rome's secret plan to creat a new universal religion to control
the mass under a one world government system.

If so, how Rome will play his religious card this time, will it be a religion based on a ancient deity, a new god, a extraterrestrial god, a philosophical religion or a scientific religion?

How do you think, Rome will control his Empire in 2033?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Please stay on topic Storm Dancer.

The topic is Rome not Islam.

But all roads lead to Rome, where does Islam or Judaism or Buddhism fit in for that matter?

I am trying to connect the dots.

[edit on 013131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join