It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron absolutely filleted by Paxman on bbc 1 there

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ho chi minh

the media, paper coverage is a pure joke and is completly suggestive and biased. They don't flourish on their own policies but by attacking other partys policies - That is wrong, thats not democratic election its a facist biased regime of an election. Its happening and people still don't realise

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

vote for me!

if i was a prime mistress,

1 i would shut the immigration doors
2 build more prisons
3 release sex offenders register
4 cut down on government unnecessies
5 min 2week cancer treatment
6 raise drug/paedophile.nurderer prison terms (life in prison means life)
7 shuffle the policing system
8 train more nurses
9 legalise marijuana and tax it
10 lower alcohol prices/ higher age to 21
11 shuffle the local councils
12 ban all mp expenses (sorry im not paying for you choccie bars with tax money)
13 deport all non uk criminals
14 offer free medical checks
15 get more companies involved in taking volunteers and training them while on jsa
16 rejustify the banking system
17 recall overseas debt
18 stop all benefits of hard drug users (even drug test the known users)
19 take the soldiers from afghan within a year and rebuild the army situation

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Excellent sentiments ... and I totally agree ... everyone 'should' be treated equally
... but on your other point, I think you'll find that Jeremy Paxman is not actually running in this election (for any party), so his homophobia whilst sadly small-minded ... is a mute point as far as our potential future elected PM is concerned !!!

Woody

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
reply to post by Freeborn

jeremy paxman is also homophobic.

why are they all racist or homophobic, who cares about race and homosexuality everyone are equals

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

vote for me!

if i was a prime mistress,

6 raise drug/paedophile prison terms

Have to say that caught my eye... Are they somehow related?
Is there somehow a correlation between drug users and paedophiles..?

[edit on 24/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

my bad i did add raise murderer terms to life (life means life)

net conked when editing

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the link! - I just watched the spectacle!

Haha! Cameron is sucha mouthpiece for the elite Banksters and Corporations!

Who the heck are believing in the political rhetorical BS these guys from the political establishment are spouting?

I am amazed that they can still keep a straight face while they're lying through their teeth to the British population and the world on TV - these established politicians are all natural born liars!

But great actors though! I give them that!

You'd have to be quite brainwashed to trust that one, or any other career- politician from the establishment for that matter!

You guys in the UK are as equally screwed as the rest of us in Europe!

Change? - kiss my noble European arse!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You have still not made any attempt whatsoever to support your claim that there are links between Nick Clegg and BNP.

Is that because there simply aren't any and you just made it up?

Anyone could write a list of things we would do if we were Prime Minister without having to explain how we were going to pay for it all and balance the books.
And it is also very easy to list vaguegeneralisations like 'shuffle the policing system'.
How?
Specifics please.

It is also easy to say that something shouldn't of happened, of course we should not have had an open door immigration policy, but the facts are we HAVE had one, now what do we do to start putting things right?

Edit to add bit about generalisations.

[edit on 24/4/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

my bad i did add raise murderer terms to life (life means life)

net conked when editing

Ok no worries... thought it was a little odd that's all.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

nick clegg says he is against bnp but they have more ties than anything...
anyway if we don't do something about it bnp will get in around my area =bad

Hey there again jb,

Could you please provide some links to prove the comment you made (see above) ... sorry if I'm being a bit dim here but why on earth would Nick Clegg want the BNP to be elected ?

Woody

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

You have still not made any attempt whatsoever to support your claim that there are links between Nick Clegg and BNP.

Is that because there simply aren't any and you just made it up?

This made me raise an eyebrow, metaphorically speaking, So I went back and read where this was mentioned.

I think she was confusing the two to be honest and then tried to cover that up by saying that the Lib-Dems or Nick Clegg has links to the BNP.
That is obviously complete and utter crap... just crazy.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

i didn't say that he would wants the bnp elected.

his statements on racism contradict eachother,

he also states he is jewish and also denies it at other times.

its all a god damn race war

look at his iraq/israel values lol

this election is about bankers and race look at the links

ive got some good ones with the links and ties,
but my firefox keeps crashing

www.libdemvoice.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What are the links between the BNP and the Lib-Dems?

Can you answer those that are asking you this? This is an extremely serious accusation and we would obviously like more than your personal opinion to verify this.

I know that there are no links and you muddled up Clegg and Griffin because they're both named Nick, but come on....

[edit on 24/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If only, if only - I'm giving you a star though, most of those policies i would love to see happen.

It seems whatever the party Conservative, Labour or Liberal Democrats the powers that be will ultimately still have control;

The banks will be ripping us and earning unjustifiable ammounts of money, we will still be in the IRAQ war fighting some hidden agenda masked under the guise of Terrorism, Immigrants will still seak salvation here and wear our economy down - the fact of the matter is that unequal distribution of wealth in the world has lead 3rd world countries to travel to the west and other progressing countries.

There will stil be a great divide between the classes leading in poor education in some parts, which leads to unemployment and thus crime. This is all going on and you still get christfags saying that its sin, its poor morale grounding due to the environment, economy, poor education and social infrastructure they are victims to.

Thats why no party can impress me, we are down the wrong path, the only thing to put it right is after a collapse/a revolution- a collapse that seems imminent and inevitable if we carry on down this unsustainable economic route. We are slaves to this monetary system.

[edit on 24//4/1010 by misteRee]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Exactly.

I don't want to ridicule jumpingbeanz, a simple 'oh, I made a mistake, there are no links...I just panicked because I got the Nick's mixed up' would suffice.

It would be a bit of experience and I'm sure jumpingbeanz would learn from this.

Not a problem.

But at the moment the he / she seems to be digging a bigger hole for themself with each post??

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

clegg is a complete moron that is racist and of german background, he has been arrested in 2008 for pressing his race hate campaign

open your eyes he lies, he is using the immigration vote as an easy vote from brain dead racist scum bags

oh i forget to mention the bnp gun offences and heroin dealing they have been caught at...

if you don't believe me google bnp heroin.

Em..

Wrong Nick ?

You are thinking of Nick Griffin ?
BNP leader ?

Google it

[edit on 24/4/2010 by shauny]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
griffin is a complete racist and we know it

Criminal charges
In 1998 Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to the offence of 'publishing or distributing racially inflammatory written material' in issue 12 of The Rune, published in 1996. Griffin's comments in the magazine were reported to the police by Alex Carlile, then the Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament for Montgomeryshire. Following a police raid at Griffin's home, he was charged with distributing material likely to incite racial hatred.[50][51] Fellow BNP member Paul Ballard was also charged, but entered a guilty plea and did not stand trial. Griffin pleaded not guilty, and was tried at Harrow Crown Court. He called French Holocaust denier Robert Faurisson and Nationalist Osiris Akkebala as witnesses, but was found guilty and given a nine month sentence—suspended for two years—and a £2,300 fine (Ballard was given a six month sentence, also suspended for two years).[52][53][54][55]

I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat.
—Nick Griffin, [27]
Griffin claimed that the law under which he was convicted was an unjust law and he therefore had no obligation to follow it.[50] He was secretly recorded by the ITV programme The Cook Report in 1997 describing Carlile as "this bloody Jew ... whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust".
en.wikipedia.org...

nick clegg

a catholic that does not believe in god and also a jew hmmm
britologywatch.wordpress.com...

www.thejc.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

yes i know i effed up on that but clegg is also the same god damn read about them both

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No-one is questioning your opinion of Griffin, at least not in this thread, it is your accusation that Nick Clegg has links to the BNP.

You still steadfastly refuse to admit you are wrong and that there is no evidence whatsoever to support your claim.

Clegg's religious views are totally irrelevant and has absolutley nothing to do with what you initially raised.

Support your accusation with something more substantial or admit that you were wrong, pretty simple really!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

griffin is a complete racist and we know it

Criminal charges
In 1998 Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to the offence of 'publishing or distributing racially inflammatory written material' in issue 12 of The Rune, published in 1996. Griffin's comments in the magazine were reported to the police by Alex Carlile, then the Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament for Montgomeryshire. Following a police raid at Griffin's home, he was charged with distributing material likely to incite racial hatred.[50][51] Fellow BNP member Paul Ballard was also charged, but entered a guilty plea and did not stand trial. Griffin pleaded not guilty, and was tried at Harrow Crown Court. He called French Holocaust denier Robert Faurisson and Nationalist Osiris Akkebala as witnesses, but was found guilty and given a nine month sentence—suspended for two years—and a £2,300 fine (Ballard was given a six month sentence, also suspended for two years).[52][53][54][55]

I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat.
—Nick Griffin, [27]
Griffin claimed that the law under which he was convicted was an unjust law and he therefore had no obligation to follow it.[50] He was secretly recorded by the ITV programme The Cook Report in 1997 describing Carlile as "this bloody Jew ... whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust".
en.wikipedia.org...

nick clegg

a catholic that does not believe in god and also a jew hmmm
search.hp.my.aol.co.uk... itologywatch.wordpress.com%2Fcategory%2Fnick-clegg%2F&title=%3Cb%3ENick+Clegg%3C%2Fb%3E+%C2%AB+Britology+Watch%3A+Deconstructing+%26%2339%3BBritish+Va lues%26%2339%3B&moduleId=matchingsites.jsp.M&clickedItemPageRanking=3&clickedItemPage=1&clickedItemDescription=WebResults

Bottom link (the important one ?) isn't working

Woody

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Great stuff, good watch. Thanks for posting.

Brave.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join