It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron absolutely filleted by Paxman on bbc 1 there

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
reply to post by shauny

yes i know i effed up on that but clegg is also the same god damn read about them both

Clegg is the same as Griffin???
Seriously what the fook are you on about?

Are you serious.... I hope he reads ATS and you get sued for slander, in fact as it's in the written form it would be Libel.

Where are the links, sources and where is the evidence to back these accusations up?
You can't just run around on the internet accusing people of being racist.

Are you some kind of Tory/labour Shill??

I don't get it.... you could have admitted you just mixed the two up, now you're flat out lying and trying to tarnish someone's reputation with untrue and libelous claims about their character.

Damn.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

So Clegg is married to a Catholic and has chose to raise his children as Catholic whilst he does not beleive in God.

He is of mainly British ancestry along with some Russian and Dutch.

Does this make him the evil, racist bigot you are trying to portray him as?

It isalso good to see that you quietly acknowledged you original screw up and agreed you confused Clegg and Griffin.

Stop digging a hole for yourself with your outlandish, unsubstantiated claims!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

the facts are there just read upon them. all i'm going to say is vote for someone you know something about. no not labour i don't want to vote for any of them

also i fixed the links

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

FFS, Griffin isn't the issue here, start a thread on him and i'll gladly contribute.

Initially you stated that Nick Clegg had links to the BNP.
Despite numerous requests you have provided no evidence whatsoever to support your claim.

The link you have provided quite correctly points out that Clegg and the Lib-Dems do not support an English Assembly and want to continue the absolute joke that is the current situation of having seperate assemblies for all parts of the UK except England.

But that does not make him the racist, bigot you have tried to portray him as.

I fail to see where you are gonig with this and if you wish to retain what is left of your credibility I suggest you just forget about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

reply to post by shauny

yes i know i effed up on that but clegg is also the same god damn read about them both

jb,

You really need to either provide (working) links to prove your claim or retract your claim (either will do) but you cannot throw around wild accusations without said back-up ... you could get into serious trouble.

Reading through your other posts ... and as the situation stands I keep hearing that quote from the film 'The Krays'.

'You've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loudly'

Either show us working links or retract the statement is what I would recommend and next time think before you type ... save yourself the hassle.

Woody

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

the links are and should be fixed, go back on the one with my avatar and loookie up.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I respect your right and would actively support you against any attempted infringement of your right.

But you can not throw accusations around of racism etc without giving some sort of supportive evidence.

Life, and this site, does not work that way.

If I started making accusations against David Cameron on TV or in the press that he is a devil worshiping, child molesting murderer without even offering a scrap of evidence other than 'it's my opinion I'm entitled to it', I would be locked up for libel or slander.
As blup pointed out, that is what you are committing.

I'm sure ATS T&C do not support libel and slander.

I have no intention of 'beating you up', next timeyou contribute to a thread I suggest you think more about what you have to say and try to offer some supportive evidence.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

that was reported in the papers yes. I cannot find info on it at the mo though

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You still seem to be mixing Clegg and Griffin up.

This is not about Griffin and his beleifs but about YOUR accusation that there are links between CLEGG and the BNP.

Why do you continue to mention or give links to Griffin and the BNP?

FFS!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i am not here to upset people, i am so sorry if my view does upset but it is a debate and i have spoken, and i have not continued to mix anyone up, if your trying to pick a fight/match please stop commenting and reffering to slang terms of swear words is also against ats rules.

your comments are too trolling and bring nothing to the subject as where I have.

goodbye

i will let you continue your mood on someone else.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

the links are and should be fixed, go back on the one with my avatar and loookie up.

Well I went back as you said but the article about NICK CLEGG still doesn't show him to be a racist or in cahoots with the BNP ???

It mentions him referring to BRITAIN instead of ENGLAND but that isn't racist ... afterall should he win the election he would be PM of BRITAIN (not just England).

Woody

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

well as an american...i am somewhat unsure of the politics there and tend to reframe from voiceing an opinion, due to not having enough information. however, i do get your point that we both want the same things. we don't want corruption, and we want our government to be run in an honorable, and thoughtful way. it doesn't matter what side of the pond you are from.
let's remember that the government of elected representatives was put in place to counter the abuses of the few and wealthy against the many and poor.
the government is suppose to keep the powers of wealth and all that comes with it, in check, so as to make a more equitable society for all people.
and yes, that IS class warfare, it has always been about that, even though that is seen as some evil.
when peasants storm the kings castle to conviscate his wealth, it is not from petty jealousy, it is from the abuses of poverty brought down onto the masses.
that's why the saying of the wealthy is "GIVE THEM JUST ENOUGH SO THEY DO NOT STEAL FROM ME OR KILL ME" still applies to this day.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

That may well be but the really big news there today is
Manchester United beat Tottenham Hotspur 3-1

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I give up.

I think Gordon Brown is more commonly known as Jennifer at a weekend and likes gimp masks.

David Cameron likes derssing up as a baby, getting breast fed and occassionally get's off on beastiality and necrophilia.

Nick Clegg is a crack smoking, bag head who sells himself for free drugs and sessions with The Duke Of Edinburgh, Peter Sutcliffe and The Archbishop Of Cantebury.

I fully expect this post to be removed and apologise if I have caused any offence to anyone but it is no more ridiculous that some of jumpingbeanz posts.

[edit on 24/4/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

you are right though about cameron being a molester, isn;t it funny you cant google any of that stuff up now after it was reported he was being accused of sexual assault on a minor

And you're now claiming that David Cameron is a child molester??

I seriously advise you to stop throwing these kind of accusations around, I'm not joking, You may think this a game and when you go back to school it will all be a good laugh for you and your mates, but you are in some deep water at the moment.

For what you are saying you could face criminal action.

I would go and correct your mistakes if I were you.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I have not been trolling, I have been asking you to supply the lightest bit of evidence to support your accusation that Nick Clegg has links to BNP.

You haven't supplied anything whatsoever.

That is not debating it is defamation of character and / or slander and libel.

If you had supplied evidence then we could have discussed and / or debated, but you haven't and then continue to throw wild accusations about.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

If I started making accusations against David Cameron on TV or in the press that he is a devil worshiping, child molesting murderer without even offering a scrap of evidence other than 'it's my opinion I'm entitled to it', I would be locked up for libel or slander.
As blup pointed out, that is what you are committing.

I'm sure ATS T&C do not support libel and slander.

I have no intention of 'beating you up', next timeyou contribute to a thread I suggest you think more about what you have to say and try to offer some supportive evidence.

what you just said was formerly reported by a tabloid last year

blublub i just said that it was reported that this had happened

also i am not at school lol

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

the facts are there just read upon them. all i'm going to say is vote for someone you know something about. no not labour i don't want to vote for any of them

Some facts are often opinions and not backed up by any credible evidence, thus not fact.

You try to "read" up on facts and you will often by misleaded, misinformed...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

what you just said was formerly reported by a tabloid last year

blublub i just said that it was reported that this had happened

No you didn't, You're calling someone a Racist when they're clearly not which is defamation of character, You're saying that it was TRUE (your words) that David Cameron is a child molester.... and several other extremely stupid and unfounded things.

You clearly have no idea about politics, no grasp on reality and you're also posting false accusation after false accusation without thinking of the consequences... it may be funny to you, you may be stoned or just having a laugh or you may actually have serious mental issues, I don't know.

But just stop.... stop with the crap and let this thread get back to a civilised discussion about politics, not that it's really had time to because you came in and totally changed the dynamic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join