It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron absolutely filleted by Paxman on bbc 1 there

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

i did not mention david cameron even in the first place go back and look

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

I totally agree which is why i prefer the videos where you see the words roll right out of their own mouths.
I don't know who I will vote for but it won't be for the 3 of them at all.

it has seemed that the elections have turned into somewhat of xfactor

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

It's funny how you've now edited a couple of the most offensive posts isn't it?
I think we saw what you had written.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
freeborn actually mentioned the david cameron rubbish and all i said was is that your right it was reported in a tabloid.

one liner comments are against ats allday everyday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is what I wrote:

"If I started making accusations against David Cameron on TV or in the press that he is a devil worshiping, child molesting murderer without even offering a scrap of evidence other than 'it's my opinion I'm entitled to it', I would be locked up for libel or slander.
As blup pointed out, that is what you are committing"

I know nothing about David Cameron allegedly being achild molester, it is wrote in such a way as to highlight the ridiculousness of your accusations, I suppose that must have escaped you.

As for you editing posts, that is bad form you know, tut tut.

But we still know.

I've had enough now, I'm going for a few pints and some adult conversation, no offense intended to all the other contributors to this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

No politican will ever bring change to the system. They are more a part of it than anyone.
Do you have any idea how these people get into power. It has got nothing to do with your vote either.
By voting you are merely accepting the system that is in place. So many mugs think that having a vote is somehow connected to freedom.

Wake up.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
reply to post by Freeborn

you are right though about cameron being a molester, isn;t it funny you cant google any of that stuff up now after it was reported he was being accused of sexual assault on a minor

And you're now claiming that David Cameron is a child molester??

I seriously advise you to stop throwing these kind of accusations around, I'm not joking, You may think this a game and when you go back to school it will all be a good laugh for you and your mates, but you are in some deep water at the moment.

For what you are saying you could face criminal action.

I would go and correct your mistakes if I were you.

It would appear from your original post (see above) that you did suggest that Cameron was a molester.

Now you try to back peddle and make others look bad ... you really are a piece of work aren't you
unbelievable !!!

Woody

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
reply to post by misteRee

it has seemed that the elections have turned into somewhat of xfactor

Yes very Americanised
The tabloids and TV here in the UK have stoppped talking politics and are talking about how the 3 of them look etc.

And Nick Clegg is Liberal Democrate, did a lot of work in politics over the years.

Nick Griffin is the BNP leader and is a dangerous person, but his party do get the odd bit of air time here. sadly.

Also.

Gordon Brown is the prime minister.
A lot of people from america might think Tony Blair has put weight on and had a slight stroke (A WELL KNOWN FUNNY JOKE TOLD ON LIVE TV BY COMEDIAN FRANKIE BOYLE HERE IN THE UK)

Google it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Thought this was brilliant.
Well done Paxman (bbc pilitical chap in the UK)

Link :
news.bbc.co.uk...

Loved that.

Mon the Clegg Chap.
We want change !!!

All candidates should have a compulsary interview with Paxman
he is the only interviewer I can think of that does not allow personal bias to colour his questions/attitude ... he makes them all squirm in there seat with equal measure.

Looking forward to seeing his other interviews before I make my final decision on election day. Thanks for posting the link in the OP.

Woody

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Better the devil you know say! I can't imagine the tories in again after the last lot. How come people have such short memeories?
I'm not totally in agreement with the Labour party with some issues, but i agree with the fundermentals of the Labour party. Call me soppy, but it think back to the old days, before the NHS, before the minimum wage, before bank holidays...in the days when subversity was the norm and ordinary people suffered terribly at the hands of scrupulous landowners and employers.
In thatchers day ordinary people, unions and anyone else that questioned their integrity, was classed as scum of the earth!
I think of the struggle my Parents and Grandparents had just to survive.

What would be interesting was if the tories and lib dems actually had any policies? So far alll i see is tit for tat and ner ner na nner ner!!!
All they seem to do is slag everyone and everything off and yet they have nothing solid to back up their rants. Even the expenses includes them and yet is quietly brushed under the carpet as if it never happened. Yet these people are from some of the most wealthiest families in Britain!

I know where my vote will be cast and beleive me it won't be for any of them two.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

Personal attacks and off-topic debate stop NOW!

Please review the following if in doubt:
Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well, I'll have to be the voice of dissent in not quite worshipping at the altar of Paxman. He does have bias: remember his attitude towards George Galloway? He is without doubt excellent at what he does, which is expose evasiveness. He will hammer on until the interviewee either answers or looks like a complete pillock. What we rarely get from his interviews tho is any indepth discussion about how a policy relates to a wider plan.
I think he's a sort of John Humphries (Today Programme, BBC Radio 4) for those of short attention span. TBH, I think the best MSM political questioner atm is Jonathan Dimbleby on R4's "Any Questions". He'll give a panel member a warning to stay on topic but without belabouring it. Basically "enough rope to hang yourself", but if the guest doesn't reel their neck in, he'll give the other panel members all the space to kick the chair out from under the recalcitrant.
Obviously it's a different format from a 1on1 interview, but you do get to hear a bit more unguarded opinion.
Btw, if anyone in the UK doesn't yet realise what the only chance we have of getting anything like the change we need is, this is the most recent Any Questions.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Dont know if Paxman interviweing the usual suspects would be any mor genuine than the last two televised dog & pony shows. The last straw was the exposing of the 'script' that they were all running to, even in what looked like ad-lib moments.

The whole things a shame and they know it, all this recent talk of coalitions etc, is brought on by the fact that they all know theyres a fair chance theyll need it. The public have not forgotten the expenses scandal, or the Iraq whitewash, amazingly the only party making the comments that most agree with is the BNP!

So is that the choice? LibLabLems or the Nazi Party....didnt see Jeremy offering to interview Herr Griffin yet either?

My Own Manifesto: Immediate cessation of all immigration, followed by close scrutinisation of previous grants of citizenship over the past five years, those found to have been genuinely intigrating with and contributing to the country stay....all others pick a country!

You'll notice every single one ducks the main issues of economy, national debt and immigration, come to think of it, Paxman didnt give it to them that hard on those issues either!!!

Peace!

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Tie No Bows!]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Tie No Bows!]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Bottom line is that the majority (I said majority not ALL) of US members and citizens don't give a steaming pile of excrement about anything other than the US of A. This is why the NWO are headqaurtered there and why when the SHTF US internment camps will fill up quicker than in any other western nation.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Worth noting that Nick Clegg was already interviewed by Paxman on the 12th & Gordon Brown had already agreed to an interview. It's scheduled for the 30th. It was Cameron who was trying to weasel out of it. Since he's clearly the most insincere of the 3 of them, I'm not suprised.
www.thefirstpost.co.uk...
I also heard the same news on the radio: 5 Live I think.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Cameron is such a public schoolboy, with his weak chin and vacant look. Last year he reminded me of Rimmer from "Red Dwarf" when put under pressure. Since he's developed a tan that makes him look like he's been tango-ed coupled with his even more vacant debate persona I can only imagine what huge deals he had to make to get himself selected as the so-called winner in this phoney election.
What's with George Osbourne's super red lips, I suspect he may have got them by kissing Cameron's ass too much lol!

On a side note, Did anyone watch the programme on before the sky debate, apparently Murdoch had his son "Shouting at and making demands" to the editors of various leading British newspapers on Wednesday night. What followed on the Thursday morning on all the front pages was a media black-balling of Nick Clegg, his popularity must have had the elites a little worried. You mark my words these last two weeks are all about making it believable that Cameron will win.
God forbid we are allowed to make our minds up anymore, after Bush stole the election in 2000 and the Americans accepted it, democracy in the west was dealt a final blow. Vote for who you want, it wont matter the decision was taken at a much higher level years ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

the decision was taken at a much higher level years ago.

Have to agree with StrangleHolder in that the outcome mya well be decided already, party leaders already submit to the Bilderberg job interview and have freely admitted to that, Thatcher was 'proud' to have been subjected to it.

How quckly we all forget the fact that Osborne and Mandelson happen to holiday together, on the same boat in fact and have mutual friends of great power and influence, it appears that a certain bay on a greek island becomes more like the Isle of Wight at certain times.

Brown? Oh he prefers the rugged solitude of Cape Cod & the The Hamptons, hobnobbing with the great and the good over there.

Be happy that you are allowed to think along these lines for now, you can certainly do nothing about it, either accept it and live your life, or cut yourself up in angst over it because theres nothing you can do or say that will influence things. If a rant on forums such as these had any effect, do you think we would still be using them? They would no longer exist!

You can still affect your own life by trying hard to be positive, look for any possible up side...the silver lining? Thats the real face of humanity that 'they' can never take away from you.

Peace!

Edited for typos!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Tie No Bows!]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join