It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I'm a new member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
wOW! So many smart people on one website, its really refreshing to find a place on the internet that still has some decorum whilst maintaining a vibrant level of debate.
As each new conspiracy rears its ugly head, this has always been my first port of call to try and find out the truth behind the mass-media smoke-screen.
ATS is a fantastic forum briming with info you just don't get anywhere else, I look forward to peeling back the layers of lies prevalent in todays modern world with all you like-minded people.

These are indeed the most troubling of times.

Now! with all that out of the way, where's the bar? and who's buying?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi! I was just on my way out for the night. Glad I caught your post before I left. ATS is a wonderful site with wonderful people.
I hope you get what you are here for and I look forward to seeing you around the boards soon.

NOW COME ON! I'm buying.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hi strangleholder1, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hey Now...

Now! with all that out of the way, where's the bar? and who's buying?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c5101571607.jpg[/atsimg]

Enjoy your time here - it goes quickly...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Straight! to the vodka, now that's the kind of thinking I get behind

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome strangleholder1,

I appreciate your disdain for mainstraim media. I seek the truth too. And I agree that it is refreshing to see so many intelligent people in one place.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Welcome aboard,

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Really love the avatar. My favorite game in existence.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi all, K-PAX-PROT here, i am new here also and i thought that my first post on ATS would be in the form of an introduction about me and my ongoing interests.

My main area of interest is the enigma of the UFO reality or as i like to perceive it as, the POSSIBILITY that SOME UFOs could be extraterrestrial in origin.Over the years my interest in this subject has never waned, in fact it started when i was a young lad.Of course i have been exposed to the intensive literature on UFOs and its parent subject,"abductions".From Stribiers Communion and his following books to the man i most admire, the late and highly respected psychiatrist the late Dr John Mack.

My father who started out as a airport fireman and then finished his career in the Civil Aviation at a well known airport in the UK has according to him talked to friends who worked in the control towers of this airport , radar operators , who have witnessed unexplained "blips" or readings.He has never really come clean or more open on his interactions of these friends who worked in the control tower but as i know my father well i consider him to be a rather conservative and private person and one who is not known for attention seeking,lying or delusions of grandeur i trust he is not lying.Even after a few drinks we have had or have together he remains tight lipped and has developed immunity to my prying and questions, maybe one day he will reveal what his inter-reactions where to me but i respect his decision to remain silent.Looking forward to inter reacting with you ATS"s and exchanging information on the UFO subject.

With respect and sincerity;

K-PAX-PROT.

new topics

top topics

join