It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Am" has nothing to do with to exist as a way to explain

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Is what you are you are saying is that you will not be raptured today? I am not sure if I correctly understand the reply.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain_Sense

cmon are you taking that really seriously ? why would anyone experience rapture ? rapture of what or from what

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

but of course i dont mean any offense to what your friend said about himself, why you religious people cant see yourself as someone only alone, so in that sense of being true i say that i have no idea at all what tormentations told you or might experience himself

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I love how this thread is more interesting when it's off topic. But then again I don't know what on earth the topic is

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
I love how this thread is more interesting when it's off topic. But then again I don't know what on earth the topic is

I know right! I keep trying to read it and grasp what imans is saying, but I feel like I am giving Yoda a ride home from the Mos Eisley Cantina after he has been on a week long bender. I tend to ignore people's spelling and grammar, but when they are unintelligible, and then get defensive when no one can understand what the hell it is they are trying to say, well, that is another matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Itachimaru

it is completely unsane to make such long nonsensical sentence, definitely the world is going crazy and weak people are possessed by negative forces on earth

why would you ignore wrong spelling and insist to read my words? when obviously it bothers you for what it is unintelligent to your taste

just focus on your writings so you could read whatever it is related to your business
what is not you mister is wrong subjectively, but objectively it is just else that you are not forced to accept nor it is forcing you to negate yourself

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

it is completely unsane to make such long nonsensical sentence, definitely the world is going crazy and weak people are possessed by negative forces on earth

Well,when it comes to long nonsensical sentences, you have me beat, hands down and I tip my hat to you,sir. Although, my " long nonsensical sentence" is amazingly coherent, so maybe that's my flaw.

On topic, yes there are a large number of weak people that are creating a negative force, however it is the duty of the strong to shepherd the weak.

why would you ignore wrong spelling and insist to read my words? when obviously it bothers you for what it is unintelligent to your taste

I ignore people's spelling and grammar most times, because I am able to look past those things and get what they are trying to say. I understand English is not everyone's first language and even if it is, some people have a time with it. I never said that it was "unintelligent" I said it was " unintelligible" there is a difference.

just focus on your writings so you could read whatever it is related to your business what is not you mister is wrong subjectively, but objectively it is just else that you are not forced to accept nor it is forcing you to negate yourself

I am going to have to confer with the judges for a translation of this and then I will get back to you with a response.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join