It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Am" has nothing to do with to exist as a way to explain

page: 3
2
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


who is everyone is that you? where did i mention others being wrong and why dont you justify yourself as attacking me, where is the quote that support your lies about me

when you mean to insult another so openly calling his expression nonsensical ramblings because you disagree with his ways or opnions, i think a moderator should interfer then and stop that mascarad of behaviors meaning to apply free expressions rights

you cant be in any free right by meaning another expression you are already out of all your rights, and so come back when you have document and clear folder that can sustain your wrong claims meaning others rights clear violations

you religious people are so useless to anything right




posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Phlynx
 


you dont understand anything another say, you are fixed at one level of being yourself why dont you be yourself with others selves like you
it is as simple as that

words are not liivings beings to defend them young teenager guy, why dont you go to litterature forum and mean to defend english writings there, here it is philosophy and metaphysics that apparantly you mean nothing about
philosophy and metaphysics mean first a space beyond finite ones wether from metphysical objective perspective or philosophical existentialist at selves ones levels, so no boundaries or rules, only freedom dimension of truth reality,
so you see, maybe that being under 17 yourself disable you to be in a philosophy forum, i know that in school philosophy is not allowed under the age of 18 sorry too bad for you
come back next year maybe we will still be there


I am very philosophical if I can actually read what is being presented. As stated before (If you would only read) I would greatly enjoy reading what the OP says, but you two cannot even write coherently.

Now answer my question which you have ignored before. Is your first language English? If not I can completely understand why you can not type well.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imans
 


Who in the world said I was religious?


And BTW you just said I was wrong. Again.

And I didn't say I disagree with you. I can't even understand you to even know if I agree or not....



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
if you studied philosophy you would know how it only mean freedom as the subject philosopher alone one, and that is how philosophy is never an objective sciences or reference to any objective reality understanding
the first rule in meaning philosophy is to think by yourself and use logics for your free reality means

no no madam i guess logics and language are never tied because languages are of logics sources, so logics are always free outside any language reality and that is the only rule of philsophy subjective ties with



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx
 


He's gonna tell you to stop telling him how to write. Just watch.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by imans
 


Ok, so basically you just proved that you have never Formally studied philosophy (I have).

And I am not a "madam", I am a sir.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
if you studied philosophy you would know how it only mean freedom as the subject philosopher alone one, and that is how philosophy is never an objective sciences or reference to any objective reality understanding
the first rule in meaning philosophy is to think by yourself and use logics for your free reality means

no no madam i guess logics and language are never tied because languages are of logics sources, so logics are always free outside any language reality and that is the only rule of philsophy subjective ties with


Philosophy means using logic, and using logic is reading what people have said to notice that none of us stated our religion tell later, the English language isn't subjective, and there is a certain correctness to it (the English language).

It also means being somewhat open minded to other people's beliefs in God.



[edit on 24-4-2010 by Phlynx]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx
 


you are not philosophical because you say so, it is obvious that you cant sustain any thought by yourself mind, and mean constantly to use another to mean any expression to yourself
i told clearly it is not your business where i come from, your business is yourself justification rights from meaning my words when you dont relate to in anything at all

so step back and focus on yourself justification to your presence in philosophy forum when obviously you dont have any self free expressions skills

and again when you mean the op you dont adress it as a thing by talking to me, each one is himself one alone, you cant understand anything of the basics floor, why dont you go to kindergardens classes on net you could then appear big since that what you want to preach with your messages and illusions of having something to spread about



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by imans
 


Are you wearing a bomb vest? Are you standing in a market with your finger on the button? Do you have fake passports?

in the objective time works of hot dogs rights individual existential means of express to man boy woman in logic philosophy religious right?

[edit on 24/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Phlynx
 


you are not philosophical because you say so, it is obvious that you cant sustain any thought by yourself mind, and mean constantly to use another to mean any expression to yourself
i told clearly it is not your business where i come from, your business is yourself justification rights from meaning my words when you dont relate to in anything at all

so step back and focus on yourself justification to your presence in philosophy forum when obviously you dont have any self free expressions skills

and again when you mean the op you dont adress it as a thing by talking to me, each one is himself one alone, you cant understand anything of the basics floor, why dont you go to kindergardens classes on net you could then appear big since that what you want to preach with your messages and illusions of having something to spread about


You did not tell me clearly where you came from BECAUSE I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! I would love to discuss opinions, but I have no way of knowing your opinion!

You are the one who needs to go back to school. You need to learn English so these stupid arguments don't arise. You can understand me perfectly, which is saying you know how to READ English, but you cannot write out what you are trying to think.

I am not preaching any message but for you to try to learn ENGLISH.



[edit on 24-4-2010 by Phlynx]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx
 


No doubt man.
This is an English language site. It should follow that posts would be not only in English words, but readable sentences.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx
 


you cannot limit philosophy to your subjective means of using logics, philosophy has nothing to do with using logics, logics are used in sciences not in philosophy

philosophy is about like i said self free existential issues thoughts alone meaning the most free reality to self life subjective one
logics are not used but considered the base of freedom truth, as the certainty reference that anyone having the minimum sense of self awareness use to think its life

and philsophy dont ever mean being open to anything it means freedom not openess



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   


you cannot limit philosophy to your subjective means of using logics, philosophy has nothing to do with using logics, logics are used in sciences not in philosophy
reply to post by imans
 


If something is wrong, then it is wrong. What you said there is ABSOLUTELY wrong.

I think you may be confusing philosophy with personal beliefs.

[edit on 24/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Phlynx
 


you cannot limit philosophy to your subjective means of using logics, philosophy has nothing to do with using logics, logics are used in sciences not in philosophy

philosophy is about like i said self free existential issues thoughts alone meaning the most free reality to self life subjective one
logics are not used but considered the base of freedom truth, as the certainty reference that anyone having the minimum sense of self awareness use to think its life

and philsophy dont ever mean being open to anything it means freedom not openess


You just told me you had to have logic to use philosophy! WHAT IS GOING ON?

Philosophy requires logic.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


obviously you are the one that fancy on wearing bomb vest behind anyothers doors that you have no business to be there

are you meaning a united color company market with all religious stores ?

eat your hot dogs alone noone is interested here to have a bite of what you sell from lies markets



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6


you cannot limit philosophy to your subjective means of using logics, philosophy has nothing to do with using logics, logics are used in sciences not in philosophy
reply to post by imans
 


If something is wrong, then it is wrong. What you said there is ABSOLUTELY wrong.

I think you may be confusing philosophy with personal beliefs.

[edit on 24/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]



Imans took you seriously about the hot dogs...



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by imans
 


Philosophers who would have been lost without logic: Plato, Descartes, Wittgenstein, Kierkegaard, Sartre, Aristotle, Socrates, Hume just to name a few. The list could take pages.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is a cure for everlasting evil which has a wicked goal to bring ignorant everlasting punishment. The cure is everlasting fire. The only way for the wicked to be at peace from a must to do evil, is by burning the wicked in everlasting fire. My devil hears my voice. And my devil shall wail because of me.



This is a final spiritual warning to the trolls which are the wicked one at work. An eye that is evil will follow my posts and say the same basic thing as the last times to no end. My trolls go on ignore. So scream to a free God, he can't hear you.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Tormentations]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx
 


LOL yeah. Maybe I should pursue a career in defending hot dogs' rights.




posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations
 


Who is your devil? What will happen when your devil wails?
BTW are you still going to rapture tomorrow? I haven't seen an update yet.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join