It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Am" has nothing to do with to exist as a way to explain

page: 4
2
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
There is a cure for everlasting evil which has a wicked goal to bring ignorant everlasting punishment. The cure is everlasting fire. The only way for the wicked to be at peace from a must to do evil, is by burning the wicked in everlasting fire. My devil hears my voice. And my devil shall wail because of me.



This is a final spiritual warning to the trolls which are the wicked one at work.


Whatever.

I wouldn't want to spend an eternity with a God who killed millions anyway.




posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx
 


you are pathetic in all terms you deform everything just to get anything from, you cant do the least sentence by yourself alone

philosophy is not for logics use, if you want logics are for philosophy use, philosophically speaking of course you cant understand that it is too beyond yourself

philosophy is to perfect freedom alone that is why it is completely meaning subjects only breaking individually all the rules

truth is logics itself so what mean truth is logical inherently and not use logics, it is logics life that is why it is held individually by breaking all others rules



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imans
 


So if philosophy and logic are not connected, in your thinking, and yet truth and logic ARE connected...does that mean your philosophy is un-truth? Philosophy of lies? It makes no sense.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Phlynx
 


you are pathetic in all terms you deform everything just to get anything from, you cant do the least sentence by yourself alone

philosophy is not for logics use, if you want logics are for philosophy use, philosophically speaking of course you cant understand that it is too beyond yourself

philosophy is to perfect freedom alone that is why it is completely meaning subjects only breaking individually all the rules

truth is logics itself so what mean truth is logical inherently and not use logics, it is logics life that is why it is held individually by breaking all others rules


You have no understanding of philosophy.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


how it is absolutely wrong, what is your justification that what i say is even ordinary wrong, if you quote another you must then justify it, you cannot take another words just to make a subjective statement about it and get away with it as right

and to me you are a woman and saying no dont make any difference since again you dont bring any objective justification, you dont even pick a name like any honest one getting so personnal with others business that write with their true face on
you dont apply the minimum of equality principle intuitively you are not in a position to judge anything



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


you focus on being negative such limited wills, philosophy is logics that is why it is not logics use, it is logics life because philosophy principal object is truth and truth is the queen of free logics

you dont define what is logics unless you mean to restrain it at a goal object like physics and science

logics are free you cant understand that because you are not a philosopher



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


how it is absolutely wrong, what is your justification that what i say is even ordinary wrong, if you quote another you must then justify it, you cannot take another words just to make a subjective statement about it and get away with it as right

and to me you are a woman and saying no dont make any difference since again you dont bring any objective justification, you dont even pick a name like any honest one getting so personnal with others business that write with their true face on
you dont apply the minimum of equality principle intuitively you are not in a position to judge anything


Great, now you're a sexist too.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx
 


that is your subjective negative statement about me that has nothing to do with what i said, just for what you are such repetitive form meaning to get any expression by puting another down or using it in any sort
that is why you are happy to use that other intervention against me, you are such perfect example of persons against any concept of free minds



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx
 


and again go learn to justify yourself expression here having any relation with philosophy before meaning to judge another skill of being a philosopher one truly

you are such lamentable disrespect of anything, when it is obvious that my absolute perspective give me all the rights to say about philosophy as much as it pleases me to
when you definitely not even a letter after such lousy definition you made

and such clear expressions having no connection at all with any self concepts realisations life



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imans
 


I said you were wrong because you said philosophy has nothing to do with logic. The definition of philosophy in Mirriam-Websters Dictionary is: "A discipline comprising at its core logic, aesthetics, ethics, metaphysics, and epistemology."

Okay?

And I guess you think calling someone a woman is an insult. I thought you were simply making a mistake, but you made it clear that you feel that women can't think as well as men.
:

So you seem to be a little backwards in your thinking as well as your writing.

BTW are you saying that imans is your REAL name? And you think the names like tormentations, phlynx, skeptic overlord are the REAL names of people?? WOW. You criticize me for my name even. Pretty funny really.


[edit on 24/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Phlynx
 


that is your subjective negative statement about me that has nothing to do with what i said, just for what you are such repetitive form meaning to get any expression by puting another down or using it in any sort
that is why you are happy to use that other intervention against me, you are such perfect example of persons against any concept of free minds


I finally get your grammar! It just came to me all the sudden. You are writing to appear smart.


Anyways, you claimed he was a women do to his actions. Unless I am reading this wrong yet again.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


giving names of few philosophers dont make you a philosopher or having any idea about what philosophy subject is,
and those are the first that would confirm what i say being absolutely right and what you say about them is totally wrong, they never take course of logics before starting to think



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by imans
 


It wasn't to make ME a philosopher. It was just to give an obvious example of the use of logic in philosophy. Read before you reply. And yes, actually they DID study philosophy. You should know that since you understand philosophy so well.

[edit on 24/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


giving names of few philosophers dont make you a philosopher or having any idea about what philosophy subject is,
and those are the first that would confirm what i say being absolutely right and what you say about them is totally wrong, they never take course of logics before starting to think


Just a little help.

logic-the branch of philosophy that analyzes inference

inference-the reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a logical judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior conclusions rather than on the basis of direct observation






posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


others names are not attacking anyother expressions rights like you obviously do, and again you are making a subjective negative statement about me that clearly identify how you make your expressions

that is obviously your judgemnt about women that you try to put on me hypocritly, on the contrary it has nothing to do with thinking skills but all on your obvious subjective values, that say clearly to me how you cant but be through lies, so anything you say is always the opposite of what your reality is, that is why i told you how you never mean any objective justification but mean constantly to abuse any right of another honest words

and that definition of philosophy dont make philosophy definition, it is one perspective of a disciplin that dont actually exist really since philosophy is always only philosophers separate free thoughts writings
but the spirit of that definition say also how philosophy is all in one and not an addition of things, and when you mean a cor then it is totally free managements ways for living expressions



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
double post.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Phlynx]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


others names are not attacking anyother expressions rights like you obviously do, and again you are making a subjective negative statement about me that clearly identify how you make your expressions

that is obviously your judgemnt about women that you try to put on me hypocritly, on the contrary it has nothing to do with thinking skills but all on your obvious subjective values, that say clearly to me how you cant but be through lies, so anything you say is always the opposite of what your reality is, that is why i told you how you never mean any objective justification but mean constantly to abuse any right of another honest words

and that definition of philosophy dont make philosophy definition, it is one perspective of a disciplin that dont actually exist really since philosophy is always only philosophers separate free thoughts writings
but the spirit of that definition say also how philosophy is all in one and not an addition of things, and when you mean a cor then it is totally free managements ways for living expressions
.

Are you on any legal/illegal drugs? This is my last question I want answered, then I will leave.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


no they didnt study anything, and surely not philosophy when they are free thinkers you are completely pervert mind meaning to bring anything down to your goal of teachings and preachings values

do that upon yourself by respecting your eldest and behave like a student you mean to get any pretention from
and it is obvious that it cant make you a philospher but what i said clearly is that it cant make you say knowing about philosophers anything
and give you any right to attack a true philosopher that is me



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imans
 


Explain to me how it is "Obvious" what I think of women. You used the action of calling me a woman as an insult. I don't find being called a woman an insult. I DO find it very inaccurate.


And you are the one that brought up the name issue too. You criticized me for not using my real name. Would you like my address too? lol

You simply choose to ignore facts. You create your own version of the facts and expect others to agree.
And I will say again: I think you are confusing "philosophy" with "personal beliefs". Your personal beliefs don't have to have any logic to them at all, and by all indications, they don't.
Philosophy cannot be seperated from logic though.



[edit on 24/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


no they didnt study anything, and surely not philosophy when they are free thinkers you are completely pervert mind meaning to bring anything down to your goal of teachings and preachings values

do that upon yourself by respecting your eldest and behave like a student you mean to get any pretention from
and it is obvious that it cant make you a philospher but what i said clearly is that it cant make you say knowing about philosophers anything
and give you any right to attack a true philosopher that is me



The Greek philosopher certainly DID study--at the Academy. They even write about it themselves. Other philosophers cite their influences with great frequency in their writings. Of course they studied.

And how do you know you are my "elder"? LOL you're funny.


[edit on 24/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join