It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G_D Knows Of The Alien (Demonic) Plan To Mix With People. The End Time Abduction Case.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by mamabeth

Yeah, whatever...tomato, tomahto.
So, why don't you take a stab at answering my very reasonable and pertinent questions.
And if you give me another bulls#*t cop-out "god moves in mysterious ways" or "the mind of god isn't ours to know" answer, that'll just go to show everyone just how willfully ignorant a person can be.
So go ahead...wow me.
Do your christian solder missionary thing and sway my opinion.
Impress me.

you can't be wow'd because you've already made up your mind.. why even waste our breath on you?

but, with your reply, and being considerate as you are, you REALLY did stay on topic didn't you? NOT.. but, yea.. so, your real colors are showing..

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Sitting here, thumbing through my King James version of the bible today...

...I was taking a look at some of Jesus's most famous quotes. He is portrayed as such a kind and gentle soul. Almost every word that is written as to being his own tells a tale of mercy, kindness, forgiveness, and unconditional love. You can take almost any quote of his from that book and it alone show you the true strength of kindness. I set my book down and got on ATS to do a little reading. Upon reading some posts that maybe I did not agree with or whatever, I had to think back to Jesus. Before posting, I thought to myself - what would the all loving and forgiving, merciful Jesus say in response to something like this. It took nary a moment for the light of the Lord to speak to me and whisper into my soul...

Originally posted by Komodo
why even waste our breath on you?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If your god "knows" about all of this stuff, then why does he allow it to happen?
Why, being omnipotent, does your god even allow such creatures to exist?
Why not do a better job of "creating us in his image" and give us all super-powers to defend ourselves?
Why create such beings in the first place?
And on that note...why give such creatures the ability, talents and means to traverse the stars and commit such crimes against life?
Why wouldn't your god just come down his own self and smite them?
If aliens are demons [snicker]...then...if we went to another [your] god-fearing planet, wouldn't it's inhabitants have every right to call us "demons" too?
Why wouldn't your god do a better job of having your bible written and state things clearly, instead of using parables and jargon?
Why doesn't your god just make things better for everyone?
Why would your god give a race of creatures far more menacing than us the ability to create such destructive technologies to be used against us and not give us the same technologies?
Why hasn't your god updated his bible to be more contemporary?
Oh right...because he's not real. With all of the pro-christian nonsense being thrown around here lately, I sometimes forget that point.

If your god "knows" about all of this stuff, then why does he allow it to happen? WHAT HAPPENED?

YOU WERENT MENT TO EXIST SO LONG IN THE DARK REALM YOU ARE ONLY HERE SO LONG FOR EATING KNOWLEDGE TREE

Why not do a better job of "creating us in his image" and give us all super-powers to defend ourselves?
HE DID YOU WERE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE AS PERFECT -YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO HIM TELL YOU NOT TO EAT FROM KNOWLEDGE TREE YOU LISTENED TO THEM

THEY ARE FALLEN 1Z OFFSPRING POTENTIALLY FROM OTHER LOCATIONS WITHIN THIS TINY UNIVERSE (not all bad but may have bad influences) THE WATCHERS WHO LISTENED WERE NOT FALLENZ THEIR ANGELS um just sayen-THOSE WHO LEFT HEAVEN TO EXIST IN FLESH AND MAKE THEIR OWN TO -KING OVER- ARE THE EVIL 1Z

And on that note...why give such creatures the ability, talents and means to traverse the stars and commit such crimes against life?
HE DIDNT THEY NEED SHIPS TO TRAVEL OR TECHNOLOGY TRANSPORTERS ( his travel with no tech. makes it better to track their home locations and outpost/colonies)

HE IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If aliens are demons [snicker]...then...if we went to another [your] god-fearing planet, wouldn't it's inhabitants have every right to call us "demons" too? DEPENDING ON OUR CELESTIAL INTENTIONS (YES) until they can see we are truley about peace and not some PANDORA TYPE ISH --K-- (AND THEY ALL ARE NOT DEMONS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ALIENS) JUST THE WHO STILL FALLOW THE 1 WHO CAUSED THE GREAT DIVIDE AND MANY HAVE LEFT OR ATTEMPTED TO LEAVE ITS LEGION--THEY ARE NOT ALL BAD!!!!!!!!!ESPECIALLY IF THEIR ENERGY, WHICH IT IS CAN BE OF POSITIVE NATURE (some ORIGINAL 1/3 who left may have created positive driven forces to redem themselves in the LIGHT-SUPPORT AGAINST THEIR ORIGINAL CREATIONS OF DESTRUCTION-) HELP FOR YOU

Why wouldn't your god do a better job of having your bible written and state things clearly, instead of using parables and jargon?
THE BOOKS HAVE HAD EVIL 1Z CONTROLL WHATS WITHIN THEM

ITS CALLED THE REVELATION AND IT EFFECTS THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE

Why would your god give a race of creatures far more menacing than us the ability to create such destructive technologies to be used against us and not give us the same technologies?
HE DID YOU AS HUMANS WONT SEE IT TILL YOU REACH YOUR PERFECT SELVES AND CAN INTERACT WITH ALL MATTER STILL WITHIN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE UNIVERSE

YOU DONT NEED IT, YOU ARE LIVING IN THE PART YOU WISH WAS TO BE WRITTEN

Oh right...because he's not real. REALLY

With all of the pro-christian nonsense being thrown around here lately, I sometimes forget that point.
ALL RELIGIONS TRY THEIR BEST TO DIRECT SOULS TOWARDS LIGHT (CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR CREATOR) BETTER FIND ONE TO LEARN FROM SO YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT APPROACH AND NOT BE AFRAID OF IT, GOOD DAY

[edit on 4/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Nevermind.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

If your god "knows" about all of this stuff, then why does he allow it to happen? WHAT HAPPENED?

YOU WERENT MENT TO EXIST SO LONG IN THE DARK REALM YOU ARE ONLY HERE SO LONG FOR EATING KNOWLEDGE TREE

HE DID YOU WERE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE AS PERFECT -YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO HIM TELL YOU NOT TO EAT FROM KNOWLEDGE TREE YOU LISTENED TO THEM

THEY ARE FALLEN 1Z OFFSPRING POTENTIALLY FROM OTHER LOCATIONS WITHIN THIS TINY UNIVERSE (not all bad but may have bad influences) THE WATCHERS WHO LISTENED WERE NOT FALLENZ THEIR ANGELS um just sayen-THOSE WHO LEFT HEAVEN TO EXIST IN FLESH AND MAKE THEIR OWN TO -KING OVER- ARE THE EVIL 1Z

HE DIDNT THEY NEED SHIPS TO TRAVEL OR TECHNOLOGY TRANSPORTERS ( his travel with no tech. makes it better to track their home locations and outpost/colonies)

HE IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If aliens are demons [snicker]...then...if we went to another [your] god-fearing planet, wouldn't it's inhabitants have every right to call us "demons" too? DEPENDING ON OUR CELESTIAL INTENTIONS (YES) until they can see we are truley about peace and not some PANDORA TYPE ISH --K-- (AND THEY ALL ARE NOT DEMONS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ALIENS) JUST THE WHO STILL FALLOW THE 1 WHO CAUSED THE GREAT DIVIDE AND MANY HAVE LEFT OR ATTEMPTED TO LEAVE ITS LEGION--THEY ARE NOT ALL BAD!!!!!!!!!ESPECIALLY IF THEIR ENERGY, WHICH IT IS CAN BE OF POSITIVE NATURE (some ORIGINAL 1/3 who left may have created positive driven forces to redem themselves in the LIGHT-SUPPORT AGAINST THEIR ORIGINAL CREATIONS OF DESTRUCTION-) HELP FOR YOU

THE BOOKS HAVE HAD EVIL 1Z CONTROLL WHATS WITHIN THEM

ITS CALLED THE REVELATION AND IT EFFECTS THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE

HE DID YOU AS HUMANS WONT SEE IT TILL YOU REACH YOUR PERFECT SELVES AND CAN INTERACT WITH ALL MATTER STILL WITHIN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE UNIVERSE

YOU DONT NEED IT, YOU ARE LIVING IN THE PART YOU WISH WAS TO BE WRITTEN

Oh right...because he's not real. REALLY

With all of the pro-christian nonsense being thrown around here lately, I sometimes forget that point.
ALL RELIGIONS TRY THEIR BEST TO DIRECT SOULS TOWARDS LIGHT (CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR CREATOR) BETTER FIND ONE TO LEARN FROM SO YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT APPROACH AND NOT BE AFRAID OF IT, GOOD DAY

[edit on 4/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Sorry, and no offense is meant, but you consistently sound insane.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

Nevermind.

Well said JF
Well said indeed.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Well if the supposed contact, abduction and other stories are 'real' alien encounters, then they seem to have an absolute obsession with Jesus Christ, going to great efforts to dismiss him or claim they invented him.

Also isn't it odd how many of these alien abduction scenarios are thwarted by calling out to Jesus?
www.alienresistance.org...

The so called aliens know all about Jesus Christ and they hate him, because they are lying spirits in service to their dark Lord.

More generally however, the existence of life on other planets, even intelligent life is quite likely and does nothing to disprove the Bible. In fact I believe the Bible already hints at beings on other planets.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

This is exactly my point. The technology that these "aliens" have was acquired from G_D since their beginning. They don't want to manifest themselves or, are not allowed to to massively appear to earth, because of G_D's word. Anyone who thoroughly researches the UFO accounts, and has some biblical knowledge, easily ties the two together.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Indeed and if you want to entertain a little speculation, just exactly what was the race of reptillian creatures that the serpent arose from in the garden of eden? The serpent was declared more subtle (ie smarter) than the other creatures, evidently even smarter than Adam and Eve.

That's saying quite a bit actually since Adam and Eve were perfect genetic specimens of human kind. They were smarter and more robust than we are today. We have been devolving, not evolving. In fact there is considerable evidence that some pre-flood civilizations had technology that exceeded our own by some measures.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I thought demons were fallen angels. Not physical beings but spiritual.
So how can they mate at all?
Just like God being a male. Why would the all-powerful creator of the universe who always existed in the tradition of chicken/egg paradoxes need a tallywhacker?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
I thought demons were fallen angels. Not physical beings but spiritual.
So how can they mate at all?
Just like God being a male. Why would the all-powerful creator of the universe who always existed in the tradition of chicken/egg paradoxes need a tallywhacker?

Since God created man in His own image...
Be glad you have a tallywhacker!
The spirit world could be another dimension.
Too many UFO stories that deal with abduction
and sexual abuse to ignore the topic.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Please reread my thread. In it, the fallen angles shed their spiritual bodies so that they could have sex with women.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

If your god "knows" about all of this stuff, then why does he allow it to happen?

All of this was anticipated in the first century...

2 Peter 3:8-10
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
God created us and gave us the opportunity to choose the good or evil
only that

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Please reread my thread. In it, the fallen angles shed their spiritual bodies so that they could have sex with women.

Oh... silly me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
OP don't let the sheeple distract you.

www.nytimes.com...

This could actually be scientific evidence of the phenomenon in the ancient past misinterpreted by Darwinist pseudoscience. Also I would not say that any survived the flood, more like the fallen angels just started over afterward. Nephilim literally means “the fallen ones.” In Hebrew the word is a common euphemism for “the dead.” (For example, Jeremiah 6:15 tells us, “They will fall among the fallen [Hebrew, noµpeûliÆm].”) In Ezekiel 32:27, we read of the Nephilim as warriors who have fallen:

“They lie with the warriors,
The Nephilim of old,
who descended to Sheol
with their weapons of war.”

That explains why we see Og of Bashan, Goliath etc. It's also the reason God commanded Israel to commit genocide on certain tribes. They were all traceable to Nephilim bloodlines.

I am figuring they have genetically engineered some Satanic super soldiers.
I would guess they are among us right now and we are just unaware...
They will make themselves known pretty soon by all indications. I suggest reading all 4 parts pidnews.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The government will inform about this progressive the next 18 months. Enjoy.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
But i can tell you this. You are on to something, but there is nothing to fear. The ones who they call "they" are actually what the religion of the last 35000 years call GOD.

Its simply the annunaki-Not a theory,watch closely the sky and news next 18 months

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

That's what we call the "strong delusion".

The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
But i can tell you this. You are on to something, but there is nothing to fear. The ones who they call "they" are actually what the religion of the last 35000 years call GOD.
Its simply the annunaki-Not a theory,watch closely the sky and news next 18 months

Well there sure have been an increase in UFO and demonic sightings.
This is why I go into detail, my thoughts, as debatable as they are.
I still believe that Enoch was telling us that these fallen demons, are in fact, the aliens.
IMHO

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join