It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G_D Knows Of The Alien (Demonic) Plan To Mix With People. The End Time Abduction Case.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

yeah what i said

or they could just be talking about the unsuccessful marriages of Seleucids and Ptolemies because the rest of the book is pretty much laid out like that. Grece is the iron legs, babylon is the gold hea, Media is the the silver breast and arms and Persia was the copper belly and thighs.

There was no mention of tha anti-christ in there...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

You can't frustrate a christian who is well grounded
in God's word!
Since I am a newer christian,all you can do is tick
me off,you will never frustrate me!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Yeah, whatever...tomato, tomahto.
So, why don't you take a stab at answering my very reasonable and pertinent questions.
And if you give me another bulls#*t cop-out "god moves in mysterious ways" or "the mind of god isn't ours to know" answer, that'll just go to show everyone just how willfully ignorant a person can be.
So go ahead...wow me.
Do your christian solder missionary thing and sway my opinion.
Impress me.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

i could frustrate you quite easily if you were willing to sit down to a logical debate. of course, ATS would not be the ideal place to do so - systematically proving how illogical religious belief is tends to lead to flame wars on forums.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

How about you stop hijacking and derailing this guy's thread. Why are you trying to kill their conversation? Show a little respect and let them get on with their business.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Who's derailing and hijacking threads?
I had asked perfectly logical and reasonable questions that have yet to be answered.
Well, Zaiger answered them, but the questions weren't aimed at him in the first place.
And from the tone of your reply, I'll not be getting anything reasonable out of you either.
Just more venom from the god squad.
So, Violater posts on a conspiracy website, and I try to shed some light on the situation by asking thoughtful and intelligent questions.
That is the nature of this site.
You should take the advice of your profile pic.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Why are you trying to kill their conversation? Show a little respect and let them get on with their business.

Their conversation?
Dude, I was like...the 2nd person to comment on this thread.
Aaaaaand, when Violator started this thread, it's not like he was personally addressing what's-her-name in the first place.
Aaaaaand it's not "their business", it's a thread...on a public forum...y'know...the internet...which can be viewed by just about everyone on Earth.
If it were designed as a private conversation, it'd be done through u2u or texting or a phone call, and not accessible to everyone with an internet connection.
People start threads, other people comment.
Some support the threads.
Others ask questions to try to understand the logic behind the thread and those who support it.
And then, there are guys like you who like to boss people around for no reason.

Anywho...I'm still waiting for answers to my questions.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by zaiger

I was hoping to get a christian point of view, because I just love getting them frustrated.

That's what you're here to do. They're investigating an end time scenario discussion.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Yeah, and I asked a bunch of questions that were relevant to the "investigation".
And, consequently...there's really not a whole lot of "investigating" one can do when you use the christian bible as your only real research tool.
Y'know, based on it being a bunch of fairy tales stolen from much older cultures that the christians tried to eradicate.
I'm actually on this thread because I have questions.
You're not.
You're interjecting.
Contribute or go try to intimidate someone else.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You aren't here to learn a damn thing from this thread, unless it's educating youself on ways to piss people off.
I'm not going to get suckered into this little pissant mindgame you have going on here. Nor am I here to intimidate you or childishly call you names deameaning to your personal faith.
In my honest opinion. It's trolls like you that keep legitimate discussion from occuring and repelling alot of folks away from this thread in fear of being a target of your insults.
Giving credit where credit is due however, I will refrain from posting off topic and trying to, uhh, intimidate you.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

You'll "refrain" from posting off-topic?
Well, lucky me.
Troll, eh?
I guess asking questions that don't fit with a particular belief system in the hopes of over-turning some rocks is trolling now.
Whatever dude.
You're doing exactly what you accuse me of, so why don't you quit your whinging.

I'd still like my questions answered.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

You aren't here to learn a damn thing from this thread, unless it's educating youself on ways to piss people off.
I'm not going to get suckered into this little pissant mindgame you have going on here. Nor am I here to intimidate you or childishly call you names deameaning to your personal faith.
In my honest opinion. It's trolls like you that keep legitimate discussion from occuring and repelling alot of folks away from this thread in fear of being a target of your insults.
Giving credit where credit is due however, I will refrain from posting off topic and trying to, uhh, intimidate you.

Actually, as a casual reader of the thread I have to interject here.

The OP was interesting. Matthew asked an interesting question that was related to the orignal post directly.

I was looking forward to a discussion to evolve from the OP - that is what these threads are for - and asking pertinent questions is the best way to do that.

On the other hand, what have you added to this thread? What have you said that was on topic? If you want to be a mod, go ask real nice.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Then there is the Air Force Colonel who saw an alien with some kind of gold headband with extensions that partially went up either side of the temporal regions of their head (gold crown?).
There is this website
www.vinesbranch.com...
where the author claims to have figured out the date of the significant episodes in the Book of Revelations. He certainly nailed the month and year of the fourth trumpet, corresponding with the Olympics and Russia’s invasion of Georgia.

I guess the big question I have for you is why would you use this as a reference? Does your bible not say that no man will be able to know when these things are going to happen? Would not claiming to know kind of nullify anything else they were going to say in relation to the bible?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

matt, baby... i'm ashamed of you, c'mon make me proud now
see with the vision of the creator when you think of mans existence in this reality. you can talk to our creator! and he will talk back...but it gets even better. see its supernatural just like you like, but has a use in our joy and peace of mind, i have more!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It will be much easier for you to understand the bibles of all religions on this planet if you actually find out what it is.

You guys probably dont know what jesus is yet
?

If you have read most of the bibles and scrolls the last 35000 years at least you KNOW who GOD is.

I amongst others know. And according to nasa soho program and satelitte images,God is actually on his way and he has allready sent many of his angels to see how we are doing.

And we are doing bad,we are actually at war.

Most of you probably dont know what am talking about. But as a scientist and historian i can guide you to someone who can inform\teach you.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

ooooh the loonies are coming out of the woodwork!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

If you had/have read the bible, you would know that G_D gives us many signs of what is about to happen. Please read the Bible and you will understand more about this thread.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by SevenThunders

There was no mention of tha(sic) anti-christ(sic) in there...

There are multiple verses in both the Old Testament and New Testament that are called apocalyptic verses. In these verses, the anti-Christ is inferred to, and not directly spelled out. G_D Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables to confuse the people that thought of themselves smarter or better than others and also to promote the discussion between two or more people (just as iron sharpen iron so does a friend sharpen the continence of his friend).

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If G_D isn’t real, if the Bible is just “jargon” or is as fictitious as a comic book, then why have you chosen the word “devil” in your name? Why not “Matthew Dark Gentleman Torch, or gentleman Penguin. Where did you the word devil?
G_D Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables to confuse the people that thought of themselves smarter or better than others and also to promote the discussion between two or more people (just as iron sharpen iron so does a friend sharpen the continence of his friend).

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

If G_D isn’t real, if the Bible is just “jargon” or is as fictitious as a comic book, then why have you chosen the word “devil” in your name? Why not “Matthew Dark Gentleman Torch, or gentleman Penguin. Where did you the word devil?

I got the name from cultures older than christianity. It's a man-made word. In other cultures "devils" are just part of nature. I'm fond of the imagery used in other cultures. Sooooo...if you want to debate semantics, then let's debate semantics.

Where'd you get your name from? Because, just so you know the word "violator" is often associated with "rapist"...so...why choose that name? To "violate" is to injure on a very intimate level...hardly the action of one who subscribes to a compassionate set of standards.

G_D Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables to confuse the people that thought of themselves smarter or better than others and also to promote the discussion between two or more people (just as iron sharpen iron so does a friend sharpen the continence of his friend).

To "confuse people"? Regardless of how smart someone may think they are, that's hardly the course of action an all-forgiving, all-loving god would take. So your jesus guy, whom, according to your book, died for our "sins" but before then had to confuse people? Well, I guess that confusion remained consistent because it's a confusing situation to be presented with so many contradictions.
"Iron sharpen iron"...? I thought to sharpen iron you use stone. Like rock, paper, scissors...y'know?
But still, you're not making any strides to answer the questions I originally asked, and I'm confused as to why you won't.
By taking the stance you've taken, wouldn't it become your responsibility to "sharpen my continence" by engaging in intellectual discussion?

But, you did make the attempt to answer one of my questions, which I do appreciate. However...there are several more to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join