It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G_D Knows Of The Alien (Demonic) Plan To Mix With People. The End Time Abduction Case.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The King James Version (KJV) of the Book of Daniel 2:43 states,”
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
This is an apocalyptical verse that is not covered very well in theology. Why?
And who is THEY?
Shall mingle…with the seed of men??? WOW! The Bible doesn’t say married, or mixed, it says mingled. This web site that I found says it very well.
www.prophecyupdate.com...
Does this mean that the members of the evil kingdoms will breed from the sperm of man but there will be no “clinging together, no love, no endearment? Or could it mean they will not be of one flesh, one soul? If they are not of one flesh or one soul, then there is no way that this off spring will be saved, nor the demon that was a part of this mixture.
In the past we covered the nephlim (the offspring of the fallen angels with women), but remember, most of them were destroyed in the flood. Yet it was possible for the fallen ones to breed with women! An example is Goliath with his six fingers and toes.
A side note: American Indians have many stories of giants in their history. One reason that they held up their hand was so that the other approaching Indian could count the fingers of the other indian’s hands!
There are numerous accounts of abducted women that recall being inseminated, having a baby removed, or sex aboard “alien craft.”
Then there is the account of the apostle John in the book of Revelations 9:7 (KJV) “And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.”
Now here we have these beings that come up from a smoking pit (There seems to be a lot of volcanoes erupting recently) after a star is seen falling from the sky (There sure have been some weird things seen in the shy recently). Some one could say that the aliens look kind of insectoid, even some with human faces. Then there is the Air Force Colonel who saw an alien with some kind of gold headband with extensions that partially went up either side of the temporal regions of their head (gold crown?).
There is this website
www.vinesbranch.com...
where the author claims to have figured out the date of the significant episodes in the Book of Revelations. He certainly nailed the month and year of the fourth trumpet, corresponding with the Olympics and Russia’s invasion of Georgia.
If you don’t believe in the Bible, then this OP is moot, but for those of us who do, it is pretty interesting. I hope you found it thought provoking.
Violater One, out.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I wrote a thread, similar to this one, awhile
back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you get better results!

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If your god "knows" about all of this stuff, then why does he allow it to happen?
Why, being omnipotent, does your god even allow such creatures to exist?
Why not do a better job of "creating us in his image" and give us all super-powers to defend ourselves?
Why create such beings in the first place?
And on that note...why give such creatures the ability, talents and means to traverse the stars and commit such crimes against life?
Why wouldn't your god just come down his own self and smite them?
If aliens are demons [snicker]...then...if we went to another [your] god-fearing planet, wouldn't it's inhabitants have every right to call us "demons" too?
Why wouldn't your god do a better job of having your bible written and state things clearly, instead of using parables and jargon?
Why doesn't your god just make things better for everyone?
Why would your god give a race of creatures far more menacing than us the ability to create such destructive technologies to be used against us and not give us the same technologies?
Why hasn't your god updated his bible to be more contemporary?
Oh right...because he's not real. With all of the pro-christian nonsense being thrown around here lately, I sometimes forget that point.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

May G_D bless you, I'm sure you will get 1000 stars.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Actually, I'd rather get some real answers.
Stars shmars.
I'm willing to throw-down and get some good debate going on.
But...I can see that you have no real way of answering my questions...it's a shame.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
no offense to your beliefs, but you cannot treat the bible as an accurate source of information. it has been proven historically inaccurate time and time again.

your best bet (and this has been done ad nauseum by erik von daniken and the like) is to study all mythology and look for patterns, but you have to be willing to filter out the prototypical stories. prototypical stories being universal stories such as the meek defeating the strong, or the impossible romance, which exist accross cultures and the ages not because they are true but because they conform to very simple tropes that the subconscious is attracted to, and arise independently constantly.

EDIT: fixed erroneous reply tag.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by JScytale]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Um...yeah dude...I think you might've misread my post.
I'm pretty open about my anti-bible attitude.
And, who's to say that I haven't studied mythology?
How can your view of my lack of mythos studies be formed from that post?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

that was aimed at the OP.

bad habit of mine clicking "reply" on the last post. sorry about that.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

sorry buddy nice try. I got you beat.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Oh...hahahaha!
It's cool man, I was so confused by that reply.

Still waiting on some answers to my questions.
Lookin' at you churchy.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think you have the meaning of this verse slightly off. Look at the NIV translation:

42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

The concept here is at the 4th kingdom will be made from 10 different peoples (the seed of men) and they won't really be that united, only in a loose federation (EU anyone?).

However Jesus did say that the end of days would be like the days of Noah ; and in those days the tainted blood of demons walked on the earth. I have no doubt that phenomenon will repeat in some way.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Daniel 2:23 says

דִי כ] (וְדִ֣י ק) חֲזַ֗יְתָ פַּרְזְלָא֙ מְעָרַב֙ בַּחֲסַ֣ף טִינָ֔א מִתְעָרְבִ֤ין לֶהֱוֹן֙ בִּזְרַ֣ע אֲנָשָׁ֔א וְלָֽא־לֶהֱוֹ֥ן דָּבְקִ֖ין דְּנָ֣ה עִם־דְּנָ֑ה הֵֽא־כְדִ֣י פַרְזְלָ֔א לָ֥א מִתְעָרַ֖ב עִם־חַסְפָּֽא׃

which translates roughly to

Because thou hast seen iron mixed with miry clay, they are mixing themselves with the seed of men: and they are not adhering one with another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

It means if you are ever in a situation where you see another man's seed DONT TOUCH IT!!! or mix it with your clay.

or they could just be talking about the unsuccessful marriages of Seleucids and Ptolemies because the rest of the book is pretty much laid out like that. Grece is the iron legs, babylon is the gold hea, Media is the the silver breast and arms and Persia was the copper belly and thighs.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i love you.
and your previous link had me laughing out loud.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Still waiting to have my questions answered.
Zaiger, you wanna take a stab at it?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Well im not christian but im pretty familiar with all these things, now keep in mind this is all my opinion and once again im not christian.

Why not do a better job of "creating us in his image" and give us all super-powers to defend ourselves?

Wel i always was more into the prime mover unmoved theory, what ever got us started could be said to be god (we can go into that later) i was always a believer that people are in full controll of their lives and are not rulled by anything supernatural. So i think this would be better understood as we created ourselves in our own image".

Why create such beings in the first place?

Because we choose to be.

And on that note...why give such creatures the ability, talents and means to traverse the stars and commit such crimes against life?

We gave ourselves the ability to traverse the stars and we can make the choice to commit crimes.

Why wouldn't your god just come down his own self and smite them?

See this is where you might just want get a jewish perspective. They would probably tell you "i don't know" but i think it is because i believe "god" to be a concept not a person.

If aliens are demons [snicker]...then...if we went to another [your] god-fearing planet, wouldn't it's inhabitants have every right to call us "demons" too?

Aliens and "demons" are just concepts on the other end of the scale that people put that name on. See you have everything you know and everything you don't know. So there are things that are "bad" that people are afftaid of so they label this fear of the unknown "demons" and "devils work". Look at history everything new like prehistoric bones scientific theories. People did not understand these things so they became "devil work". There were also things that made people feel good or inspired them to know more about something and that was "god" or feeling the love of god.

Why wouldn't your god do a better job of having your bible written and state things clearly, instead of using parables and jargon?

Well things change over time, things written in the bible really do not make sense today, so people try to change their view on something to make it fit today's world. Revalations is the best example, he was writting about the romans and the destruction he wished upon them. Today and for a long time they have been seen as predictions. leviticus 20:27 and Deuteronomy 18:10-13 pretty much say no to the whole psychic thing but revalations is okay???? It does not make sense but it does if you are trying to make it fit in todays world.

Why doesn't your god just make things better for everyone?

because "he" (for lack of a better term) is a concept not a person.

Why would your god give a race of creatures far more menacing than us the ability to create such destructive technologies to be used against us and not give us the same technologies?

i think i covered this

Why hasn't your god updated his bible to be more contemporary?

Because new religions are rejected because they are "cults". In all reality most christians should have converted to be mormons after all that is really just the new bible.
I hope i answered everything you wanted.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Not bad, man.
I was hoping to get a christian point of view, because I just love getting them frustrated.
But yeah, it's a good attempt, so kudos to you.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Because new religions are rejected because they are "cults". In all reality most christians should have converted to be mormons after all that is really just the new bible.
I hope i answered everything you wanted.

personally i would have said muslims.

islam is to christianity what christianity is to judaism. the same religion, with the same holy book, plus a few new texts and teachings.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Pretty much, but with muslims and mormons the founder is a person that can be prooven to exist. For some reason proof in any religion makes it less credible. I just do not see the logic behind believing one thing that has no proof behind it but disreguarding things which have been proven to be real. So no proof of jesus but we have proof of joseph smith and muhammad.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Very funny. But the verse has to be taken in context with the whole message of the text. The verses refer to an image seen by Nebuchadnezzar in a dream. Daniel interprets the dream as the story of four empires that will rule the earth until God himself destroys the last empire and places the messiah on the throne.

The four empires are easily identified in history, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and antichrist. The antichrist kingdom is a one world government that will arise out of the remains of Rome. It is the mixture of iron and clay, a loose union of peoples. Here are a few more surrounding verses in context.

39 "After you, another kingdom will rise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

44 "In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever. 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.
"The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and the interpretation is trustworthy."

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

In the past we covered the nephlim (the offspring of the fallen angels with women), but remember, most of them were destroyed in the flood. Yet it was possible for the fallen ones to breed with women! An example is Goliath with his six fingers and toes.
[edit on 22-4-2010 by Violater1]

You mean like this.....
Oprah Has Six Toes

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join