It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G_D Knows Of The Alien (Demonic) Plan To Mix With People. The End Time Abduction Case.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

Most of you probably dont know what am talking about. But as a scientist and historian i can guide you to someone who can inform\teach you.

Uh...'kay.
How's about you educate us as to what you mean.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by Matthew Dark

matt, baby... i'm ashamed of you, c'mon make me proud now
see with the vision of the creator when you think of mans existence in this reality. you can talk to our creator! and he will talk back...but it gets even better. see its supernatural just like you like, but has a use in our joy and peace of mind, i have more!

Heh, you called me "baby"...hot.
Well, here's the thing...I don't believe in "supernatural" because that would imply that there are things outside of nature.
Everything that happens...physical and spiritual are all part of nature. Supernatural is just another word to enforce the concepts of duality. Everything that happens is nature.
So, if I talk to your god, he'll talk back to me?
So, I can ask him why my back was almost broken in a car accident that should never have happened and he'll answer me?
I can ask him why an artery in my throat burst after a routine surgery and I almost bled to death for no reason other than the ineptitude of my surgeon and he'll answer me?
I'm fairly sure that not only won't he answer me, but that, in the grand scheme of things, none of it even matters anyways.
It's all just part of nature.
No eye in the sky watching over us.
No convoluted tapestry we're all a part of.
No real reason, no motivation...just nature, doing as it always has.
The only duality that really matters is life and death.
Everything else that happens in between is solely us.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

My thread is about fallen angles, their offspring, and the things to come.
However you wish to instigate trouble and cause derision, to the point of inciting my reply. I will oblige you this final time.
First off, I’ll be brief on the education that I will give you. The word devil is Greek for diavolos, or slanderer. There is nothing gentlemanly about being a slanderer. You can finish your lesson here in a simple fashion.
en.wikipedia.org...
Secondly, the comradery that one immerses oneself while being in the military is something I know you haven’t experienced. While at Top Gun, my squadron noted the prowess and skill that I used to maneuver, identify my target and eliminate the threat. Out of respect, they named me Violator( at the time of me joining, this name was already used, so I modified the spelling). My position as squadron commander was in the number 1 position, completing my title. Enough about me, and back to you. It is obvious that you contribute little to the ATS forum. My example is reference to your 6 threads since joining. The 250 posts that you have are mostly focused towards your ant-Christian attitude or agenda.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Which now completes the circle of my post, reflecting back to your moniker,” Gentleman Devil.” If you really are not anti-Christian, then drop the Christian reference of being G_D’s adversary. Again, I recommend Gentleman Penguin, since you already have the tux.
Then perhaps, maybe you are the very thing that my thread is about, fallen angles.
touche vous adversaire!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by K J Gunderson

If you had/have read the bible, you would know that G_D gives us many signs of what is about to happen. Please read the Bible and you will understand more about this thread.

I have read the bible. I know it is full of signs about the end time. I also know that it clearly states that no one will be able to accurately predict the end times per god.

If you had actually read the bible you would know that.

Had you read that bible, you would also know that your god also strictly forbids telling the future. The punishment for that is death.

Again I have to ask, why would you claim to believe the bible as well as someone the god of your bible would label a heretic and condemn to death?

Please do not act like an ass because I asked a simple question.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

reply to post by K J Gunderson

If you had/have read the bible, you would know that G_D gives us many signs of what is about to happen. Please read the Bible and you will understand more about this thread.

I have read the bible. I know it is full of signs about the end time. I also know that it clearly states that no one will be able to accurately predict the end times per god.

If you had actually read the bible you would know that.

Had you read that bible, you would also know that your god also strictly forbids telling the future. The punishment for that is death.

Again I have to ask, why would you claim to believe the bible as well as someone the god of your bible would label a heretic and condemn to death?

Please do not act like an ass because I asked a simple question.

You state that you have read the bible. I do not believe you, and I will prove your untruthfulness with your own words.
Hear now the Word of G_D.
1 Thessalonians 5:20 Despise not prophesying.
1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1 Corinthians 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
1 Corinthians 14:4….but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
1 Corinthians 14:5…: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues,…
You say that you want more proof of your deception?
Here you go.
1 Corinthians 14:39
Romans 12:6
Matthew 26:28
Mark 14:65
Luke 22:64
Maybe you are what my thread is all about too. The deception of the fallen angles. Are you one of them?
Your avatar currently represents you well. If you do not change, you will go right past the gift shop and never to return.
That would be very sad.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

The fallen angles are the very aliens that are amongst us now.
Poor Jocko! His evil got the best of him again.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yeah, my threads suck...so what?
I'm better at commentating than making threads.
250 posts?
Uh, it's 683+ and don't forget my 663 stars (because they matter hahahaha...and if I had "nothing to contribute", I'd hazard I'd have none, right?).
So, you sidestep answering my questions and just go and attempt an attack on a personal level...nice.
I'm actually pretty open about my anti-christian attitude and I've yet to find anyone who can provide a compelling argument to the views that I bring forth and not stoop to personal attacks in the hope of redirecting me.
Y'know...like you just did.
I brought some valid questions and basically got jumped by your cronies, which is cool, I don't mind.
It's the freakin' internet...you can't take this stuff personally.
So, it's cool that you provided me with some of your background, not like I really asked for it, but it was nice anyways.
I love how every one of your statements was either prefaced or followed with some attempt at personal slight...however wrong most of it was.
Now, then, bearing that in mind...who's the slanderer?
And in all honesty...what do you care about my name or my avatar?
In the cosmic, long-term sense, it makes no difference.
It is cute though, that when someone challenges you, you try to attack on a personal level, I'm sure that makes your god very proud.

So, all that aside...I'm guessing that my questions won't really be answered, regardless of their relevance.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You state that you have read the bible. I do not believe you, and I will prove your untruthfulness with your own words.
Hear now the Word of G_D.
1 Thessalonians 5:20 Despise not prophesying.
1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1 Corinthians 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
1 Corinthians 14:4….but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
1 Corinthians 14:5…: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues,…
You say that you want more proof of your deception?
Here you go.
1 Corinthians 14:39
Romans 12:6
Matthew 26:28
Mark 14:65
Luke 22:64
Maybe you are what my thread is all about too. The deception of the fallen angles. Are you one of them?
Your avatar currently represents you well. If you do not change, you will go right past the gift shop and never to return.
That would be very sad.

Where is the proof I am a liar with my own words? What kind of empty promise was that? I was excited. I was waiting with baited breath for proof I am a liar about what I have read from some internet stranger that thinks he figured out when the end of days will begin and it has to do with UFOs on a conspiracy website. All you gave me were empty bible quotes. You do know that those are not MY own words, correct? Not my book, sorry.

Let me see if I have all this clear now. You condescend to an honest question and then without basis you judge and accuse a stranger. All this while divining the future, right? Do I have you so far. Maybe you need to pick up a bible because you are just sinning all over yourself.

Did you start this thread to actually try and prove some point or was it just to provoke people so you could lash out and argue over religion?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I do have a life outside of ATS,do you?
You will have to wait until I have the time
to deal with you,meaning...
Take a number and wait your turn!
I have bigger fish on this board to fry first!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
no offense to your beliefs, but you cannot treat the bible as an accurate source of information. it has been proven historically inaccurate time and time again.

your best bet (and this has been done ad nauseum by erik von daniken and the like) is to study all mythology and look for patterns, but you have to be willing to filter out the prototypical stories. prototypical stories being universal stories such as the meek defeating the strong, or the impossible romance, which exist accross cultures and the ages not because they are true but because they conform to very simple tropes that the subconscious is attracted to, and arise independently constantly.

EDIT: fixed erroneous reply tag.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by JScytale]

Actually, the Bible has been verified, time and time again, by historical and archaeological information. You can choose not to believe, but please get the facts straight. Von Daniken was never a reliable source of information, either, though he's entertaining.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
If your god "knows" about all of this stuff, then why does he allow it to happen?
Why, being omnipotent, does your god even allow such creatures to exist?
Why not do a better job of "creating us in his image" and give us all super-powers to defend ourselves?
Why create such beings in the first place?
And on that note...why give such creatures the ability, talents and means to traverse the stars and commit such crimes against life?
Why wouldn't your god just come down his own self and smite them?
If aliens are demons [snicker]...then...if we went to another [your] god-fearing planet, wouldn't it's inhabitants have every right to call us "demons" too?
Why wouldn't your god do a better job of having your bible written and state things clearly, instead of using parables and jargon?
Why doesn't your god just make things better for everyone?
Why would your god give a race of creatures far more menacing than us the ability to create such destructive technologies to be used against us and not give us the same technologies?
Why hasn't your god updated his bible to be more contemporary?
Oh right...because he's not real. With all of the pro-christian nonsense being thrown around here lately, I sometimes forget that point.

God allows bad things to happen because He gave us free will, and allows us to experience the consequences of our actions. Being the stubborn creatures we are, it's the only way we can learn. Why create us? Because He is a God of love, and needs others to give that love to. He allows us to choose whether or not to accept it, though, because love forced is not love at all. There have been times when God did in fact "smite" people, in various ways. Many of these are written about int he Bible, as I am sure you already know. A demon is a demon, no matter what disguise it may wear, or what label it may receive. Some things in the Bible are written clearly, and some are written as parables. Why doesn't matter, because those that will not believe reject all the information, no matter how it is stated. He will make things better; that is written too. Be patient, and you will see. He created angels and people, and each has their own strengths and weaknesses. Angels, including fallen ones, might be more powerful than we are, but they cannot ever know God's grace. I'll take that over superpowers any day. The Bible is in no need of updating. Truth doesn't change just because opinions do.

Asked and answered.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In general, a good post, and quite valid. The Bible does state that in the End Times it will be "as it was in the days of Noah", and that time is mentioned as having Nephilim, and being very evil. Sure, those were destroyed, but others could easily come later. The alien angle is one I have looked at for a long time now. I suspect that the things most call aliens are simply demons, wearing another guise. In past times, they could have been called vampires, trolls, werewolves, witches (not like in Salem), elves, fairies, etc. Lot of similarities in the stories. Look at stories of fairy folk taking humans, and you can't miss the correlations to modern alien abduction reports. A lot of people even believe that a "mass abduction" will be the explanation given for the Rapture, and the disappearance of all the Christians. For those that would scoff, just wait, watch, and see who is right, and gone, and who is left, and hearing the lies.

Certainly, a lot of the modern conspiracy theories, insanity in politics, and so forth, could easily be explained if you add in a global, spiritual race, that could manipulate different groups, in various ways, towards their common goal. A book I read about the growth of the UFO phenomenon mentioned an early theory that the aliens were actually living here, far beneath the earth, and were utterly evil and bent on our destruction. Sounds a little familiar, doesn't it? Certainly worth considering, for those that want the truth.

Anecdotal evidence to support this idea:
Old friend (now deceased) of my brother, who was like another brother to me, talked a little about being abducted. He didn't go into details, as it was really disturbing, so I don't know specifics. I do know he was not involved with any UFO group, had never been hypnotized, etc. Whatever the truth, he believed it was real. Well, while he and my brother were visiting my home once, he was talking about it, and I shared with him my ideas, and told him that, while he was in my house, if I Was right, he was safe, because I do not allow such things in my home. he seemed to appreciate the thought, but didn't think I was right. A few days later, though, he came to me, and told me that he really appreciated what I had said, and he felt safer than he had in many years. Coincidence? Maybe, but he didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If your god "knows" about all of this stuff, then why does he allow it to happen?

Your way off topic. And I feel compelled to answer you.
Why don't you ask God about why He allows stuff to happen. You'll get it first hand from Him.

Why wouldn't your god do a better job of having your bible written and state things clearly, instead of using parables and jargon?

It is clear and easy to read.

Oh right...because he's not real. With all of the pro-christian nonsense being thrown around here lately, I sometimes forget that point.

There are over 16 ancient "non-Christian" sources for Jesus.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
no offense to your beliefs, but you cannot treat the bible as an accurate source of information. it has been proven historically inaccurate time and time again.

I must disagree. What are your sources?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
So no proof of jesus but we have proof of joseph smith and muhammad.

There's over 16 ancient "non-Christian" sources for Jesus.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The association of the four kingdoms in succession as
Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome fits most closely with world history and if you include chapter 7 with the coming Messianic kingdom. Indeed that is the kingdom that crushes the other kingdoms, but not by human hands.

This is the interpretation that is widely accepted and for good reason. See,
teachinghearts.org...

or
home.flash.net...

As much as we'd like to think we are special and have inside knowledge to all things, I'd trust the experts on this one.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You won't be thinking "fairy" tales when Jesus/Yeshua
returns.Every knee shall bow before Him and every
tongue confess, Yeshua Ha Mashiach(Jesus the Messiah).

We are living in the end times,NOW! When Israel became
a nation again,that was the beginning of the end times
countdown.

Since you won't listen,or believe anything out of scriptures.
I won't waste anymore time with you.If you don't like what
I'm saying,remember this site has an ignore feature.Trust me,
if you place me on ignore,I won't lose any sleep over it!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Actually, I'd rather get some real answers.
Stars shmars.
I'm willing to throw-down and get some good debate going on.
But...I can see that you have no real way of answering my questions...it's a shame.

Christians believe that we are the end all be all of creation.
If aliens exist... and know nothing of their God... then that means their religion is no more unique than any other religion that sprung up on earth in it's own geographic location. And that alone begs the question: If their god is the one true god, why did he not reveal himself to everyone? Every region of earth has it's own belief structure and creation myth, etc. etc.

Implying of course that men create gods... not the other way around.
So if aliens exist, they MUST consider them demons. Otherwise their belief structure begins to crack even more than it already has.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You said that MOST of the Nephilim were destroyed in the flood. Being that your god is omniscient, wouldn't he have known that the flood wasn't going to kill all of them? So why use a flood? Why not just snap his fingers and kill them all for sure? Why use a natural force to do it when he could use a supernatural force and be 100% sure he killed all of them? In other words, the flood was in vain because it did not accomplish his goal, the total destruction of the Nephilim.

You also said that the Fallen Angels mated with human women. Did they have penises? Did god make them that way and if so, why? If they became human after their fall, why did their compatible dna produce Nephilim and not normal humans? Where are these fallen angels now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join