It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Once again objective readers to the thread will recognize, that independent verification turned up true evidence that such a conference occurred at the date and place the Original Poster claimed!

Amazingly, viewers, it appears the 'secret' Masonic/Templar shindig in Italy was *SO* top-secret ----------- it was accessible online, all along !

Yet even now, as we speak, the Masonic Hot-Line is abuzz re: poor Vinny, aka 'Doubtful Mason And In Any Case Exposed by the Faithful as a Traitor'

Gee. Are ALL Masonic 'secrets' so boring that they publish them online ? Have we been deceived about this allegedly secret-society ?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Let’s review.

1. Nervous poster claims.....[snip]

Actual Masons© and Actual non-Masons© point out flaws in Nervous poster's claims and somehow this turns into Nasty Mason, Bad Mason! thread insofar as concerns PT.

That pretty much sums it up where I am sitting too!

Meanwhile Original Poster has long been run off his own thread, deliberately, by Masons telling Original Poster he is not a Mason and if he is he is a bad Mason!

If OP's actually in Italy, he should be at dinner right now and before this? Working most likely. I'd be surprised at a reply in anything less than another two hours.

But thank you for assuming that all the world runs on North American time.

Masons tell everyone what is not, because Masons are part of a conspiracy that they can’t ever reveal what is.

Actual Masons© point out disconnects! Some non-Masons also point out other disconnects. Bad non-believing Masons and non-Masons! Embrace Ignorance!

Masons play silly game.

Some poster (who shall remain nameless) plays sillybuggers, Go figure!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No Mason is nervous about any story.

We are simply saying that the original post was incorrect.

To Vinny I am sure the experience was real and profound, but it was misunderstood.

This entire forum is about denying ignorance and searching for the truth.

Traditionally it has always been ok for anyone off the street to hop in here and start leveling charges at Freemasonry without any proof of fact, and when we try to disprove them we are labeled as 'gangs' and 'oppressors'.

Should Masons remain silent when these incredulous claims are made?

That would make us seem even MORE secretive.

Should we reply in kind?

Who knows. When we try to answer questions honestly we are labeled as liars, disinfo agents or other and when that doesn't work out the old "you are just a low level mason and don't know" excuse comes out.

I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say about Freemasonry. I don't care if anyone believes what I say.

I do take issue with free reign of accusations and attacks without proof.

This thread has served its purpose.

The OP stated that he went to a "Freemason Knights Templar" meeting in Italy and that fact has been disproven through a joint effort of masons and non-masons.

What's left? Shall we just sit around until the tales of pedophilia, murder and world dominations start flying?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Oh but GEE

We're just rolling with it here

The true drama's back there on Pages One and Two or so

You'll find it easily enough

It's comprised virtually exclusively of self-claiming Masons throwing hissy fits about how very dare the OP mention a boy's-own Masonic-Templar junket in Italy -- when all those hysterical self-claimed Masons needed do was check the Masonic itinerary online ... the way the bemused non-Masons did

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Octavian my beloved Nephew, Attia has had the slaves bake your favorite cookies.

Protoplasmic nut-raisin? Oh, yum.

You forget your Uncle can read!

Er, maybe Unc needs his bifocals.

I said he never provided details of the meeting (which he still has not). I never said the meeting did not take place, I only found his claims to be a Mason disengenious and felt that it placed his entire story in question.

Read slowly, Uncle, read slowly. Or perhaps you need wax tablets on compact disc?

Including that my Nephew is abysmal when it comes to interrogating someone for maximum information.

Especially when they plead the 5th and make a point of not offering up any information.

Once again objective readers to the thread will recognize, that independent verification turned up true evidence that such a conference occurred at the date and place the Original Poster claimed!

Recap for the reading-comprehension impaired. The conference taking place or not does not interest me, the claims made by Vinny do.

Once again all the little Masons, where do they all come from...

From under you bed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Esteemed non-Masons they say,

' Lower-tier Masonic over-reaction

Lead to egg on red Masonic faces '

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That is a very interesting story you have told. You sound genuine with the way you tell it but I am still skeptical. You claim to be a Mason yet you come on here and share a tid bit of a much larger story. People like you are either misinformation artists or someone crying for attention. We will see, if you come back in a month and give us another piece to your story which would indicate you are not being truthful. If you truly cared about getting the truth out about these societies you would create an alternate identity and tell everyone everything. But, seeing as you have "joined" the masons you yourself want to be apart of their secret society. You will never obtain the power you seek.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by dplum517]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

Vinny, by his own addmission, was still an 'initiate' when he attended this meeting and therefore would not have been a one-day class candidate.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
For fun... Please follow the link I have provided below. It is a website of a fellow brother of the craft and friend of mine.

TemplarHistory.com

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Amazingly, viewers, it appears the 'secret' Masonic/Templar shindig in Italy was *SO* top-secret ----------- it was accessible online, all along !

What we have in fact witnessed time and time again as rebuttals in this thread, is the belief of some that the rest of us can’t read.

We have seen detractors to the OP claim that things were said that weren’t said, by not quoting the source, taking an out of context assertion, that wasn’t even posted by the OP and then put forth as being genuinely said by the OP as a means to discredit the OP.

There is a lot of reliance on the fact, that most people will not read, not investigate, not search, and take fraudulent excuses and assertions on face value, when put to them in an environment of peer pressure.

Another favorite trick is to put things out as conflicting, no Masons are not part of the Knights Templar, yes I am a Templar High Priest and also a Mason, this isn’t new.

Don’t you dare believe you lying eyes, believe us because we know the truth, which we keep secret, and will not tell you, but go to every extreme to tell you when you are wrong!

The truth is that the tactics employed, allow them to hide and operate in plain site, and to simply create so much smoke and fog, that the average person can never be sure what they see.

Sadly for the most part they have little to fear because these tactics work, its easy to plant the seeds of doubt in those that might have valid and real concerns or even be opposed, and to then divide them, and conquer them one at a time.

We have seen this in this thread, one takes one poster to try to isolate, and bait, the other takes another poster to isolate and bait, one says no, it’s not what it appears, another says, yes it is, but so what it means nothing.

It’s a fun house of mirrors, and there is a method to their madness and no coincidences involved, they are highly coordinated, indoctrinate and trained in how to divide and confuse opposition, and tried and trued tactics to use to do just that.

It’s all a game that they play, and they have been playing it so long, most of them have no clue even why they are being tasked to play it!

If they weren’t so malevolent they would even be deserving of some pity in this regard, as they too are just legionaries and expendable pawns in a game that they imagine they know at some level, but haven’t a clue.

Wind up dolls to create synergy to manifest the puppet master’s goals through confrontation that produced predictable outcomes.

It’s just a silly game that honestly, they don’t even play well!

[edit on 22/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by PreyBird

Vinny, by his own addmission, was still an 'initiate' when he attended this meeting and therefore would not have been a one-day class candidate.

Maybe Vinny has a handsome face

and tight, rounded buttocks

?

Rules are made to be broken. Particularly when the boys are playing away from home ?

Sounds as if the homely Masons might be jealous of poor Vinny

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

No offence intended, but to be perfectly frank, it doesn't count for a thing

You've completely missed my point. The OP, claiming to be a Mason, then claims complete surprise to learn that there are Knights Templar orders within Freemasonry, then goes on to say that American Masons would think that Masonic Templarism is baloney.

My post was to show that Masonic Templary is alive an well in the United States, and certainly isn't some sort of secret.

What actual knowledge are you privy to ?

What would you like to know?

Or are you merely within the lower levels of that pyramid, forever doomed to be nothing more than a worker in the lower levels ?

There isn't any "pyramid", and the Templar Orders form the highest degrees of the York Rite of Masonry.

Sorry, but a real man thinks for himself and refuses to sell his principles and ideals for any amount of pats on the head and condescending praise

He also refrains from rehashing unreliable rumors and unfactual denigrations about other folks.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No cookies for you my impertenant Nephew!

You in fact did a horrible job at interrogating the OP, we always desire maximum information. This is the Roman way! Information is Power!

We assuage, we comfort, we succor, we encourage, and gently coax all the pertinent details out, if this works then we call the Praetorian Guard and have him led off to the holding cells, until some suitable end can be arranged for him in the Arena to entertain our subjects.

If this does not work, then we bring in the torturers to extract all the information, and then repeat the rest of the process above.

How do you expect me to leave the Empire to you, if you can not grasp these basic simple principles?

Dullard!

Had only Julia not died, perhaps Pompeii Magnus might have provided a more competent heir!

No cookies go see your tutor, and tell him to help you learn the finer arts of information extraction!

[edit on 22/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Found youtube video with Mark Amaru Pinkham giving a 10 part series explaining everything about the templars. Even gets into their belief in
the Peacock King.

Here's part 1

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It’s just a silly game that honestly, they don’t even play well!

True. Very true

Which is why they weren't told about (let alone invited to) that 'all welcome' Masonic-Templar shindig in Italy

It must hurt, though, mustn't it ?

I mean, is that any way to treat the faithful Masonic foot-soldiers ?

Fancy their being the very last to KNOW !

And after all their hard slog, sacrifice and sausage-sizzles, too

Then in waltzes pretty-boy Vinnie, and he's invited to the ball !

Gee. It's just like Cinderella , sob

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Oh but GEE

We're just rolling with it here

The true drama's back there on Pages One and Two or so

You'll find it easily enough

It's comprised virtually exclusively of self-claiming Masons throwing hissy fits about how very dare the OP mention a boy's-own Masonic-Templar junket in Italy -- when all those hysterical self-claimed Masons needed do was check the Masonic itinerary online ... the way the bemused non-Masons did

But therein lies the crux. This isn't about actual Masonry, Regular Masonry, the Masonry that people think of when the word Freemasonry's mentioned.

We have a poster claiming to be a Mason (at best, he's only been just initiated) claiming to have attended a Knights Templar meeting in Europe, a group that he wouldn't be qualified for for some time yet if it involved Regular Masonry. And then we find out through (IIRC) Saurus that an irregular masonic body (unrelated to Regular Masonry) had some sort of meeting. Great. But ultimately, this is all meaningless for three reasons.

1. Until Vinny can answer Saurus' questions early in the thread (which anyone claiming to be a Mason from this continent could), there's no proof whatever that Vinny's any kind of a Regular Mason.

2. Some proof that Vinny's actually in Italy as he claims

&

3. That there's any proof that he attended what he claims he did.

In all these things, the onus of proof rests with Vinny to prove, not Regular Masons to disprove.

The Masons here are hardly throwing a "hissy fit" by questioning the OP. In fact, Masons've cut him some slack in terms of figuring out how someone who wasn't a Mason less than 2 months ago might be in a position to see what he claims to have seen.

But don't presume that cutting slack means that Masons're credulous goofs either.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I take by your overly verbose, yet pointless, response that you agree that he was not forthcoming with details. Feel free to elicit a respoinse in regards details. Perhaps a healthy slathering of protoplasmic charm prior to 'questioning' may sufficiently open him up for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

His own responses demonstrate that no rules were modified or broken.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Fair enough. But you know what this means though, don't you ?

It stands as public condemnation of the US Masonic brotherhood. For failing to properly inform those much sought converts (such as poor Vinny)

The US Masonic brotherhood failed abysmally, clearly

To the point that those high-rolling Masons and Templars over there in Italy spotted Vinny's potential immediately and took him under their wing !

So Vinny's worth was apparent to everyone but the dullard Masons and Templars in the US, who were stingy to the point of paranoid-insanity with even commonly-realised information which --- as you've been at such pains to point out --- everyone knows anyway !

Shame on you !

But in saying this, it's only fair I ask you WHY ... if Vinny simply stated commonly-known facts .... did the ATS Masonic fraternity fly into overdrive and intone darkly about checking Vinny's credentials ?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join