It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So this is my first official thread that I am posting to this website, and I can think of a better topic to post about than something I had just learned these past couple days...

I am currently in the Marche Region of Italy, in the city of Ancona. Ancona is surrounded by other smaller sized city's that dates back to Ancient Rome and beyond, this place is full of history, not to mention occult symbolism.

I am currently here on a business trip for a jewelry show here in this region. I had only recently join the ranks of the Freemasons in a lodge in Chicago, IL. (That's where I live).

During my stay here I was invited to go with a few interpreters to a Scottish Rite Lounge in a small town near Ancona. They asked me because they had needed more interpreters and I had mentioned that I had recently been initiated. So obviously they thought I would get a kick out of this trip.

On the way there they warned me that Masonry on this side of the globe is nothing compared to what we do in the United States. I was told flat out that these are very bad, very powerful people.

The first thing I learned shortly after walking through the doors is that the true Freemasons are, in fact the Knights Templar! This meeting was a meeting of the Templar Knights under the guise of the Freemasons.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. If I had even mentioned that anywhere in America I would be called crazy. I had been researching the Masons for years, I had learned about many good and bad things. After hearing from fellows brothers of other lodges I was completely convinced that these stories were completely bogus.

Now as far as the secrets go, every high up mason holds a small piece of the secrets. There religion is, in fact, that of the Pagan Mystery Schools. They literally told me the hold the secrets of the ages.

I am not saying this as a conspiracy theorist, I witnessed this first hand!

I was so nervous walking around this place, I provided absolutely no help to the other interpreters.

Now if you think that is bad, I only told you what I assumed I was allowed to share. 99% of what I was told about I had to swear that it would not leave the building.
Now I know what you are thinking, why would they openly tell me all this information. Well, the truth is much of it wasn't told directly to me until I became acquainted with a renowned Italian Prefect (aka Politician) Most of what I heard was being told to me and the translators to the American Delegates.

Now this is difficult for me but I can not mention who was there or what we talked about. But as far as the American Delegates that were there, that I stood right next to, I couldn't believe who I was seeing. The most appropriate thing I can mention is that everyone I saw, you definitely know exactly who they are... No Barack Obama was not there

Now this was literally 3 days ago. I am typing this from my hotel room. I paid 20 euro to have this wifi connection.

I am writing this because I want you people to know that there is something bigger that we can even imagine behind the scenes of the Freemason. They are everything and everywhere. And those conspiracies you may have come across, most true

To the Masons on this site and through out the United States, don't chew me out because you are a Mason and you believe this is bull... This is real, I didn't believe it before and I sure as hell don't want to believe it now.

The Masons are the continuation of the Knights Templar. Do not argue with me there because the meeting was called "Meeting of the Knights Templar"
I learned there history in nearly 48 hours.

This is how fate works people. I had no intention of going to any Freemason meeting when I was out here. I am a Jeweler, I am buying Jewelry out here! I don't believe in coincidence. God put me in that situation because he wanted me to know.

If you don't believe me that is perfectly fine. But, these past few days has completely changed my life

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
wow i just made a post about the Templars and if they are of Jewish decent. I was a mason for a short period of time (had to stop because i had a death in the family and moved away from lodge) and i was always fascinated with the jewish background in freemasonry and in the Templars. Do you have any thoughts on this?

here is my post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sounds very creepy dude.

Attend more meetings and tell us what else you can.

Unless you aren't comfortable with that, in which case break away asap.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i have always believed that the Freemasons and Templars were connected, it seems so obvious. I am fascinated with Great Apes and evolution and to me, the Rosslyn Chapel is the "missing link" between freemasonry and the Templars.

Did you feel like Robert Langdon for a second? I am very jealous of you! Great post, S+F. Stay safe brother!

edit: Also i have always felt that the Templars and Freemasons are the holders of ancient secrets and teachings. I love M P Hall's book Secret teaching of all ages, it was quite the eye opener.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

IMO you are being used as a tool to futher the propoganda surrounding these groups...however;
Just saying...If you were a member, and these were Nights Templar and if these groups were in truth a force for Good and God in this world..then by writing what you just have you have exposed yourself as an unreliable person, an attention seeker, immature, unworthy of trust and disrespectful of the need for security sanctuary and privacy.

If what you are saying is true...then you have just given it all up for a 30 second high and any hope or possibility for future divulgences and inclusion within their ranks has gone. An attention high...was it really worth it?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

IMO you are being used as a tool to futher the propoganda surrounding these groups...however;
Just saying...If you were a member, and these were Nights Templar and if these groups were in truth a force for Good and God in this world..then by writing what you just have you have exposed yourself as an unreliable person, an attention seeker, immature, unworthy of trust and disrespectful of the need for security sanctuary and privacy.

If what you are saying is true...then you have just given it all up for a 30 second high and any hope or possibility for future divulgences and inclusion within their ranks has gone. An attention high...was it really worth it?

he could be right, i would consider removing WHY you were there, take out your profession from this post because they may not like what you are doing. I doubt they would find out but you never know.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I get what ur saying, but I didn't here from any one person. The Interpreters I was with flat out told me that Its nearly comment knowledge that they are the Knights Templar. I was simply there as an extra interpreter. It is hard to explain in a post, but just being there you would know they were not actually promoting anything.

I don't know, I'm still having trouble taking this all in. It is to surreal. If you were there you would understand

+47 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
VinnyBoy, while I am glad you took the time to tell us what you did, why don't you just go ahead and tell us everything? Otherwise, what is the point really? Most of us already know that there is something shady going on behind Freemasonry... that is nothing new. It's just really annoying when people claim to know some awesome fantastic secret knowledge but refuse to share it.

Oh, and as far as "respecting their secrecy," I say "screw them and their secrecy."

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

How about this, you go through what I just did and get on here and tell everything. its more complicated than than respecting their privacy.

I merely confirmed that most of those "horror stories" I heard were true.

I am sharing an experience that I had, and how it scared the hell out of me. I'm not whining about anything, because of right now, I still am a mason... And I'm probably going to remain one.

I got a taste of the truth, and now my curiosity is taking over

[edit on 21-4-2010 by VinnyboyXI]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
brainfart...sorry for duplicate posting.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Rosha]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXII get what ur saying, but I didn't here from any one person. The Interpreters I was with flat out told me that Its nearly comment knowledge that they are the Knights Templar. I was simply there as an extra interpreter. It is hard to explain in a post, but just being there you would know they were not actually promoting anything.

I don't know, I'm still having trouble taking this all in. It is to surreal. If you were there you would understand

I understand probably more than you realise. I can also understand your excitement at the sense of inclusion. I am just saying, be very cautious, our own minds decieve us all and sometimes what we wish, what we think, isnt necessarily so.

Even within the ranks of societies formed through solid conviction, there is ignorance and those who are riding on error thinking themselves informed. Even in the best of societies, there is what is known and then there is speculation. There are also assumptions and opinion and sometimes, very rarely, there are those things that can be prooven without doubt. Mostly however, there are radical immense unknowns. You do not know what you do not know.

Just because you were 'told' or have 'assumed' things from what you have seen or were told, doesnt mean what your seeing and hearing is 'true' or 'correct' or 'real' nor does it mean that anyone you saw there is in any way genuinely informed as to the reality of their own affiliations or the nature of those affiilations beyond their opinion and assumptions of their minds either.

There is an old saying that what was, is not and what is, isnt what it ought to be. Things have changed...people have changed..the message hasnt, that all men are liars. Caveat Emptor.

You really want an inside scoop on the 'real deal'...then Trust God..clean house..help others. While hardly as interesting or juicy as a nice Templar chess game, it really is that simple and you dont need a Knight or a group of men thinking themselves knights to teach you that.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Rosha]

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So you thought to tell ATS about it?
Breaking your bond?

Or is this just a way of getting a few points and flags?
For all i know it could just be a fantasy story.

If it is real..does it really matter?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI
The Masons are the continuation of the Knights Templar. Do not argue with me there because the meeting was called "Meeting of the Knights Templar"
I learned there history in nearly 48 hours.

Well Vinny from Chicago, I am sure that you would be more then happy to tell us 'there' real history. Start from the beginning and include all the details of how modern-day Masonry is related the the historical Knights Templar.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I completely agree with you and that where i see you understood me wrong. What I meant is that what I heard them talk about, is what they believe, not what actually is, They believe that they posses the secrets of the ages through compartmentalization.

I'm not saying I think what they have is the truth.

and Raider of Truth, I have no bond here. I'm nothing more than an initiate. If it matters to you or not, I dont care. I'm sharing an experience I had.

I don't know f there is any Italian Freemason on this site, but according to the locals, this is common knowledge.

Augustus... Listen I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know everything... I am going by what I heard, that's it. These weren't run of the mill masons.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by VinnyboyXI]

+33 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What a load of crap!!!! Dude, when you graduate grade school and reach a level where correct spelling and grammar are a requirement of daily life, try this little BS trick again. There is nothing more telling of a fake than bad grammar and terrible spelling. Let's see, you are a jewelry dealer on a trip from Chicago to Italy, can't spell, you are alledgedly asked to be an interpreter for "diplomats", ha ha (I didn't see anything about a background check mentioned), and I'm sure you speak as well as you type. Considering all of this, and if you take my advice, I'll hear from you again in about 6 years.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

Not a load of crap, and I love how spelling and grammar is always implemented into the situation... what the hell does it have to do with anything?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
don't listen to these guys, they are just trying to make you upset and give up secrets to "prove" what you are saying. I know you are smart enough not to say anything though.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

What it has to do with the situation is that if you were genuine, you would have taken the extra time that you took for that reply to me to make sure that everything was correct. It's elementary my dear Watson.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i thought this was common knowledge too. when masonry was first explained to me i was told of its roots in the knights templar.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI
Augustus... Listen I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know everything... I am going by what I heard, that's it. These weren't run of the mill masons.

You said you got the history in 48 hours. Please relate the same to all of us that we may also know what your are privy to. It is a rather simple request.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join