It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Haha...

Excellent observation, Josh.

A quick visit to a few of those site does make him look a bit bogus.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Check this out.

From the link www.gnostictemplars.org...
"Guardians of the Holy Grail".

Their icon on top is the Knights Hospitaller symbol. (Malta).

And here is a google search on images showing this is indeed so. images.google.com...

Also, despite the fact the cross is red over white (like a templar cross), and malta is usually white over red, I came to Hospitaller conclusion because of the Shield. The shield is all black with a white cross. This is the Hospitallers.

Now, granted, Anyone can throw this symbolism on their webpage and claim all this stuff.

What I want to know is, are these groups bunk or are they legit and influential.

Can anyone find a list of who attended the Conference last week?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
But then again...

Have a look at their photo page. They show a ceremony of theirs in the Rosslyn Chapel.

Pics

Now one must be a seriously impressive conman to get that sort of permission...

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Saurus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

So are you saying this group is just a nobody nothing group for wanna-bes?
That is my opinion, yes.

You kind of sound like you are claiming it is little more than a religious con.
Not to nitpick, but personally I wouldn't say "religious" con necessarily. More of a new-age/self-help/spiritualist con. But yes. And maybe not even a con. It's a business for him. Or it appears to be. I don't know that I'd give it any more importance than that.

Although I agree it is a religious con; I am not sure about their influence yet. There is a possibility this may be the real deal here.

We just don't know enough about it yet to say for sure.

That is why I am going to continue reading and looking for connections.
And I'm not going to discourage you from continuing to investigate. Deny ignorance. Learn everything you can, and share what you will. I, for one, don't see a shred of evidence that this guy has influence over ANYBODY. If you find otherwise, let us know.

It does sound very "NWO-like" for sure. One world this and that talk....
Yeah, but it's the rantings of one guy, or one guy who's collected rants by other likeminded people. Doesn't necessarily mean he's in any sort of position to take his manifesto to the next level...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Even if they charge money does not make it bogus in a political spectrum way.

It is 100% For Sure bogus "spiritually" if you will. Because it is just some religious beliefs all dressed up nicely.

But is it bogus as in "Important people come to this group"?

These "important well known people" surely have money, so paying 50 $ or whatever is nothing to them.

Also, almost all religions want money.

Hell you guys even said you have to pay dues to be a Mason.

So having to pay money does not mean it is all junk. There may be great influence there we don't know yet.

Also, they could just be crackpots and totally off on their own little path.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Regardless of pretention and propeganda to the contrary , The Templars were never truely servants of God, because they went round murdering the hell out of people , something our creator does not smile on in any way shape or form.
Im glad people are speaking out, so that finaly the masons and the templars can be outed as agents of evil.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

You know...normal, average, every-day, typical, run of the mill, usual, majority.....that's how most people define normal. Do you define it differently?

Ah entreaties to the herd mentality, those warm fuzzy feelings of communal validation and absolution by peers, that makes me all tingly inside!

Uh......no.

You asked me how I defined "normal". That's how I use the word.

That typically stiffening and indoctrinated perception of reality meant to create a homogenous and predictable easy to manipulate mass!

You really seem to have a dislike of the common man.

Truth be known I prefer my dearly departed maternal grandmother’s definition on this subject

“The whole world is queer but me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee”

Normal as you would define it is simply one's acceptance of what your own perceptions for them, and noticed how I said them, and not you, would be.

I'll put my definition of normal up against you and your grandmother's to see which is more palatable (or less unpalatable). Yours strikes me as holding all save yourself as beneath contempt.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Contradictory, aren't they ? It's claimed some were burned alive for heretical beliefs and they intoned 'Baphomet' as they went to their maker. Yet Baphomet translates to a female goddess. But the Masons is a 'boys only' group ?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
But then again...

Have a look at their photo page. They show a ceremony of theirs in the Rosslyn Chapel.

Pics

Now one must be a seriously impressive conman to get that sort of permission...

They are wearing the Knights Templar symbols for sure.

White with a red cross.

So how did they get in there if they are fakes?

Holy crap man, look at these photos you linked us.

This one caught my eye: Grand Prioress Accolade Ceremony
Sedona, AZ

Look at those photos closely. Look at the icons and stuff in the background. There is tons of Egyptian (or Babylonian?) stuff there.

Also what does the White X on the Black Flag mean? I'll have to look that up.

Edit :: Ok apparently in NASCAR the black flag with white X means "You are disqualified until you pit".

I'll keep digging for something better.

AHA Found it. It's scotlands Flag. It's not black, its BLUE, my eyes are just color blind LOL!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

I'm simply saying that a person painted a giant fantastic lie about an organization to which I belong.

I lie doesn't necessarily mean its not true, it may mean you just don't know about it

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Why is it so easy to believe all the fictitious crap on here from non-masons about masonry, yet so easy to dismiss what true Freemasons say?

I am not necessarily believing anyone, more like I'm "researching".

Would it not stir up some feeling of loyalty in you if I were to create a post saying "I am a member of AFAIK's family. I found out his family does horrible things to people, has a secret agenda, and worships Satan."?

Does the OP's claim stir up feelings of loyalty in you?

Would you not want to find out who I am? Why I'm saying terrible things about your family?

Why would you want to find out their name, what would you do?
Is the masonic bond that great that all masons feel they have to pursue everyone that expresses an opinion or recounts an experience that is not exactly what the organisation wants to portray?

Many bloody examples in history now come to mind.

If Vinny were truly a Mason he would welcome the opportunity to speak to me.

Why would Vinny welcome the opportunity to speak with you?
(Speculation Warning) To set him straight maybe?

And, whether you realize it or not, if Vinny were a Mason I would take every single word he said as fact and urgently begin investigating it myself.

Have you had a chance to investigate?
At this moment in time do you take his words as fact?

I mayt be in a # of a mood but the hole seems to be getting deeper.

I hope this helps.

Not really, only to spark more questions.
Like they say the only silly question is the one you don't ask!

I know it can be hard to understand but one of the tenets that we live by is being able to recognize each other at any time or place, and lend assistance if we are able.

Am I a mason?
Can you tell?

If Vinny were truly a Mason then this story would concern me very deeply.

Maybe it already does!

This last statement also leads me to believe that you already know that he is not a mason.
How do you know this?

PS: I am going to bed now and won't be able to reply till tomorrow night.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

And look at the man

with black patches (?) over his eyes. Little eye-sized black patches

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

And look at the man

with black patches (?) over his eyes. Little eye-sized black patches
You mean sunglasses?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I'll put my definition of normal up against you and your grandmother's to see which is more palatable (or less unpalatable). Yours strikes me as holding all save yourself as beneath contempt.

Typical incendiary assumptions meant to provoke emotional reactions, which has been the preferred mode of operation for the Fraternal Brotherhood of Masons on this thread from the very first response.

Further, it stands in stark contrast to the reality, that each person’s perception is their own reality, therefore each person’s version of reality is somewhat unique and would naturally cause them to question everyone else’s version of reality at some point or another.

Where you see this as contempt for the masses, while engaged in the dubious practice of foisting highly assumptive, self serving contentions on others as a substitute for truly well quantified and qualified critical analysis is beyond me.

I will say though it reeks of the same disingenuous attempts to take the Original Post off topic, and to foster an inhospitable posting environment for the Original Poster and others who might wish to know more about his story and claims before passing judgment.

So I would say the contempt for the intelligence of others would definitely not be on my shoulders, but those who are engaged in an orchestrated and coordinated effort, to foist preemptive assumption as fact on people, to intimidate a man who by his own admissions has undergone a revealing experience that has caused him great disturbance, and a need to share to better understand it.

The Brotherhood’s reactions have been typically as they always are, devoid of any compassion, for those they fear might betray their secrets and control mechanisms, which all I have done is point out what many rational people, with no vested agenda would consider being actions that give the Original Poster more credibility and not less.

My contempt if any would be for those, who have not ears to hear, and eyes to see, before rendering judgments and taking actions.

Your glass slipper awaits!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Check out this photo.

www.gnostictemplars.org...
Scroll down to "IOGT Initiation Ceremony
Sedona, AZ
January 13, 2007"

Check out photos named "Knights Alter"

Look at all the little religious idols in front of the podium.

I can tell which ones Buddha, and Krishna.

Can you?

This is not too weird because these guys claim to want a World Religion where all religions merge.

Makes sense. But its really a little weird.

And holy ! Are those Crystal Skulls real or fakes!??

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

IOGT Initiation Ceremony
Sedona, AZ
January 13, 2007

Grand Prior
Sir Mark Amaru Pinkham
welcomes everyone to the Ceremony

Top row, left

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Clicked it twice

comes up: The webpage cannot be found

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

IOGT Initiation Ceremony
Sedona, AZ
January 13, 2007

Grand Prior
Sir Mark Amaru Pinkham
welcomes everyone to the Ceremony

Top row, left
Yeah, that's the one I thought you meant. Sunglasses. My guess is "transition" lenses... you know, the kind that automatically darken in bright light? I mean, they are in Arizona, after all, and that room does seem to have a lot of windows...

[edit on 4/22/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Theres an awful lot of things wrong with the Masons, and the Templars. Both groups, seperately and as partners in crime, have dirtied the name of a whole religion, even today the example of the Templar Crusades is thrown in the face of Gods worshipers , as if thier example alone can invalidate the word of God.
Quite frankly , burning at the stake is the least of thier worries.Certainly when compared with eternity in the pits of hell.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There's also a pic of him with Christopher Knight.

The evidence suggests that he is not just a one-man show.

EDIT: On the other hand, all of the pics show him in it, which suggests that he is just a one-man show.

I can't make up my mind...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

In Beastmaster's thread, there's a discussion about a cathedral in Alet les Bains

The cathedral has only ever been a Roman Catholic one

Yet it contained Ganesh the elephant god ... Hindu

www.cassiopaea.org... (photo provided by Beastmaster, showing what appears a Star of David in the stained glass window)

Beastmaster's thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join