It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What energy source do aliens use to power thier machines?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What energy source do aliens use to power thier machines? I mean how would you power something that could float,bend space or slow time down?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The mainstream aint gonna touch this one with a ten foot pole. If you go to divinecosmos.com... you'll get an answer written for a layman but its one of the better ones. You really have to read the first two books. Most authors charge for their books but wilcock gives em away for free so its worth a look. Take it with a grain of salt if you want. But he does explain how they move, how their powerd how they traverse time how they go invisible and most importantly he explains how they do 90deg turns at high speed without the G forces crushing occupants, all using the aetheral paradigm of physics. One cant really skip to the section though, youve gotta read most of it. Having done physics at university I found the esoteric dribble awkward at times but he seems to have the "gist" of it spot on, it needs to be translated to physics speak to get any credebility from mainstream, hang on even then the fundamentalists would have a fit if one proposed such notions.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I shall show you Sir Arthur C. Clarke's third law:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

You say aliens. Which aliens? What machines? Have you found any evidence of a machine that can float, bend space, or slow time down?

I could give you an answer right here: Diesel.
US Code Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter 1, § 1101, (a), (3), defines an alien as :"The term “alien” means any person not a citizen or national of the United States."

(Choosing a random nation for example) I'm sure there are some Austrailians who own boats and have clocks that are slower than actual time. There you go, aliens that have machines that float and slow time down are powered by diesel.

Alright, I'm just being facetious, but with the question you asked its hard to give the answer youre looking for.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I can answer you that question quite easily.

Thier has been several whistleblowers that were contracters for the goverment that recovred crashed spaceships and from thier reports thier was detection of an element called 150 now on our planet as we dont have any naturally but thier has been some recovered from downed ships.

Btw thier propulsions system is a gravity generator incase u didnt know.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Bearing in mind that we on earth have recently discovered ways to slow down the speed of a photon, move an atom from point to point without interaction with the space between, and tie light in knots, I wouldnt be so quick to worry about what the power source for extraterrestrial tech might be.
Terran scientists have even theorised a bit about FTL drives. One of the concepts I recall having read about (right here on ATS infact) was a drive which harnessed a black hole , bound by some fancy material which would use the flow of gravity and energy around the singularity to yank the craft about.... Personaly I didnt get it , and it seemed totaly flipping mad but its not as if no one is actively thinking about this. Even the great Steven Hawking has had his thoughts on it, and if you are really interested in reading a well thought out approach to FTL you might try and look up some of his thoughts on this fascinating subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The energy they use to power their "ships" is zero point energy which is massively abundant in the universe. The anti gravity system they use insulates the occupants from the effects of gravity and inertia thus allowing the 90 degree turns and rapid acceleration.

All of that is exactly the reason there is the huge resistance to real disclosure because disclosure lets the free energy out of the box and will destroy the hold the greedy ba***rds now in control have over the common man. Free energy means real economic freedom for every living person on earth.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
They use "grey" energy.

Get it?? GREY. Aliens + Greys = oh nevermind.,,

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Energizer batteries. Haven't you seen the commercial?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
....thier was detection of an element called 150 now on our planet as we dont have any naturally but thier has been some recovered from downed ship

I hope that was just a typo since the "element" you are referring to is 115...Ununpentium...

Lazar's stories about this element are pretty common knowledge in the ufology field. Hence, if you don't know about this simple theory, how are we to take your May 6th disclosure date seriously?....

edit:spelling

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You are all wrong.
I happen to know from a reliable source that Aliens power their ships with "Ferret Urine". I know what you are saying, "why ferret urine", well the answer is, ferret's are fast!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I will be here all week at the beautiful comedy lounge.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
What energy source do aliens use to power thier machines? I mean how would you power something that could float,bend space or slow time down?

No offense, but the question itself is a bit flawed. It would be kin to asking the question:

"What fuel do humans use to power their machines?"

You are presuming that there are only one race of aliens, and they use only one energy source.

A widening of your perspective is needed.

In the meantime, Element 115 and the Bob Lazar story may answering your question regarding the Greys.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Originally posted by True-seer
....thier was detection of an element called 150 now on our planet as we dont have any naturally but thier has been some recovered from downed ship

I hope that was just a typo since the "element" you are referring to is 115...Ununpentium...

Lazar's stories about this element are pretty common knowledge in the ufology field. Hence, if you don't know about this simple theory, how are we to take your May 6th disclosure date seriously?....

edit:spelling

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Toxicsurf]

yes it was a typo
sorry

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

l.h.c. tech enhanced I guess?
2nd lem me know, lol ABOVE

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
hmm id say pixie and stardust.....

TBH this is a question that cant be answered, beings with ships capable of interstella travel would be many times advanced than us, so who knows what tricks they have discovered to get around physics "laws"

As far as our technology goes, right now it would have to be nuclear....the amounts of energy required for any method of FTL travel would be enormous! Using nuclear power of that level safely is a different matter. Once youve done that youve gotta crack FTL travel...so power would probably be your least concern....

i.e Youve got the energy...now what do you do with it?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fuserleer

speculating on something you cannot know or prove, regarding a subject you cannot prove, especially when that subject's existence requires scientific knowledge and technology significantly ahead of what we have, is a completely wasted effort.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
but im not speculating...Im stating that if we were to attempt it, with current tech, and whats public knowledge, nuclear would provide the most energy per buck. Im also stating that whatever energy source we chose, its futile anyway, as we dont know how to apply that energy to get the require result.

Im not claiming, or stating anything regarding alien tech, as I, or anyone else, just doesnt know.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fuserleer

once again i hit reply on the last post instead of the OP. sorry >.>

and while nuclear would be the best modern alternative, reaching the speed of light requires infinite energy. literally infinite. as in more energy than is contained in the entire universe.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe they have harnessed the ability of women to nag.

"Get this ship off the ground...cant you go any faster?....We need to be there by 10....I asked you to close the lid on the space jump when youre finished with it...are those your dirty socks?"

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
ahh no worries!

I did wonder, as I thought what I had originally written made sense

picking up what you mention about FTL requiring infinite energy (which is correct, even if your only moving a gram of mass)...if the current laws prevail to be true...and FTL really is impossible by ANY means...thats a different ball game altogether.

If no technologically advanced beings, no matter how smart, cant get past that....doesnt pretty much stop the train on the tracks for everything but very local (sub 30 light year systems)?

EDIT: Lol at the above post about women nagging! If thats the case, then men will find a way to do ANYTHING to stop the nag

[edit on 23-4-2010 by fuserleer]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I believe it would be , Element 115.

The raw Element 115 was given to the U.S. Goverment at S4, a supposed base at Area 51 (as stated by Bob Lazar) by the Reticulan EBEs in the form of discs, circa 1982.

The scientists at S4 sent the Element 115 discs through Groom Lake to Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, to be milled for use in the Anti-Matter Reactor.

The Los Alamos personnel were told it was a new form of armor. They simply followed orders, milled it in accordance with the following steps, and sent it back to Groom Lake. It was during this process that some of the Element 115 turned up missing. Element 115 wedge produces a tremendous amount of waste.

The following hypothetical reaction displays the maximum theoretical atomic mass of an Element 115 Isotope that could be produced from combining an Americium-243 nucleus with a Calcium-48 nucleus. The following reaction assumes no neutrons were liberated during the process of the reaction:

95Am243 + 20Ca48 → 115UUP291 → 113UUT287 + 2He4 → ...

The following reactions are the actual reactions that took place in the laboratory by bombarding Americium-243 with Calcium-48, which resulted in the two Isotopes of Element 115, indicated below, being identified.

95Am243 + 20Ca48 → 115UUP288 + 30n1 115UUP288 → 113UUT284 + 2He4 →

95Am243 + 20Ca48 → 115UUP287 + 40n1 115UUP287 → 113UUT283 + 2He4 →

Hope this helped!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join