It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What energy source do aliens use to power thier machines?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I have been thinking about this a lot and the only fuel that could power these machines is

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8bceb480fd8.jpg[/atsimg]

But I wouldn't stake my reputation on it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, I didn't want to get into a pissing match with you on this poor guy's thread about 'What energy source do aliens use to power their machines". No offence to the OP, but the subject is just as 'absurd' as you're consideration of the Schwarzchild sol'n to be anything more than the point a blackhole forms as 'absurd'. If the main question is really that 'absurd', and the ideas posted here are that 'absurd', then why post in this thread at all?

JScytale
speculating on something you cannot know or prove, regarding a subject you cannot prove, especially when that subject's existence requires scientific knowledge and technology significantly ahead of what we have, is a completely wasted effort.

At least you recognise the possibility that there may be scientific knowledge and technology significantly ahead of what we currently have or know. So why not think outside the box a little bit? Speculate? Conjecture? Have some fun with it.

Considering what you posted earlier, if I took a marble and condensed the mass =/< Rs it would create a singularity, even though I have not increased the mass, but only it's volume? Just looking at it mathematically, 2GM/c^2. Yes, you can manipulate the mass. But there are two other variables to consider there. The gravitational constant and the SOL. Manipulating either of those two and you manipulate that magical non-existent Rs line. IF this could be done, what effects would there be on that mass?

Back to the OP's subject. What does this have to do with energy sources? Energy systems are circuits/cycles, conceptually speaking. Plug in to one of those circuits/cycles and you are tapping that energy (rivers, wind, solar, etc). Perhaps 'alien's' energy sources are drawn from some kind of interdimensional circuit/cycle. Perhaps, to our senses it would appear as zero-point energy, but it follows higher dimensional laws. And it would appear magical to us, but it is not.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Its called zero point energy. This is because we live in a mulitiverse and there the math for the energy found in the vacuum of space is an Infinite. There is more energy in one square cm of vacuum than all the known universe that stretches to what they call the "Big Bang"!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

At least you recognise the possibility that there may be scientific knowledge and technology significantly ahead of what we currently have or know. So why not think outside the box a little bit? Speculate? Conjecture? Have some fun with it.

Because it isn't scientific and will get nowhere fast. Yes, it isn't just a possibility there is a lot we don't know about the universe, it is a fact, but our models are reliable and stand up to testing. This means that while we almost certainly have details wrong, the models are still true - just like Newtonian mechanics were and still are true in the human scale, it is only when applying them to things on the planetary or quantum scale that they break down.

Considering what you posted earlier, if I took a marble and condensed the mass =/< Rs it would create a singularity, even though I have not increased the mass, but only it's volume? Just looking at it mathematically, 2GM/c^2. Yes, you can manipulate the mass. But there are two other variables to consider there. The gravitational constant and the SOL. Manipulating either of those two and you manipulate that magical non-existent Rs line. IF this could be done, what effects would there be on that mass?

First, I'm going to assume you meant decrease its volume or meant density, because the opposite is illogical. And the answer is yes, as I explained several times in previous posts like this:

"if all the mass contained in this object were compressed into an object this wide or smaller, it would collapse into a singularity"

Also, regarding G and c... these are universal constants. I don't think it will be even remotely necessary for me to describe what it would take to manipulate them after I define them for you.

The gravitational constant, denoted G, is an empirical physical constant involved in the calculation of the gravitational attraction between objects with mass. It appears in Newton's law of universal gravitation and in Einstein's theory of general relativity. It is also known as the universal gravitational constant, Newton's constant, and colloquially Big G.[1] It should not be confused with "little g" (g), which is the local gravitational field (equivalent to the free-fall acceleration[2]), especially that at the Earth's surface; see Earth's gravity and Standard gravity. According to the law of universal gravitation, the attractive force (F) between two bodies is proportional to the product of their masses (m1 and m2), and inversely proportional to the square of the distance (r) between them: F = G \frac[m_1 m_2][r^2]. The constant of proportionality, G, is the gravitational constant.

en.wikipedia.org...

The speed of light (usually denoted c) is a physical constant. It is the speed at which electromagnetic radiation (such as light) travels in vacuum, the speed of massless particles, and the fastest speed at which energy or information can travel. Its value is exactly 299,792,458 metres per second.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can't just manipulate universal constants. Its like claiming to manipulate Pi - especially in the case of G considering it is merely a ratio.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Maybe the UFO's use something in our air or water as fuel and only use our planet climate as a "gas station" stop before taking off again. Who knows maybe they're even using our toilets.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think electricity;
They charge their ship up to a certain polarity and boom;
The entire universe becomes a super magnet

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I heard that the shell of an alien spacecraft is composed of superconducting material. I also heard that the spacecraft were built in space. My source for this information was someone who was very smart but a bit odd. I'm not sure what kind of strange properties a superconducting shell around a spacecraft would yield or how it may interact with a power source. I haven't talked to the guy in over 13 years.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I heard that the shell of an alien spacecraft is composed of superconducting material. I also heard that the spacecraft were built in space. My source for this information was someone who was very smart but a bit odd. I'm not sure what kind of strange properties a superconducting shell around a spacecraft would yield or how it may interact with a power source. I haven't talked to the guy in over 13 years.

I have also heard in whistleblower videos like the camelot project interviews;
that when you touch the ship's outer shell it changes colors;

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They are powered on human loosh and require lots of negative energy such as hate, fear, and human misery in order for them to break through to our side.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Gromet
So why not think outside the box a little bit? Speculate? Conjecture? Have some fun with it.

Jscytale
Because it isn't scientific and will get nowhere fast.

In case you haven't noticed, you are on a conspiracy site, in the 'Aliens/UFOs' category, in which we are supposed to be discussing 'Alien energy'. Not even considering the context of this thread, are you implying that things like speculation/conjecture are not a valid part of science? Are they really such silly things and will get us no where fast? Hmmm.

My reference of Rs was in regards to the 'auto-writings' of that Stan Romanek guy, in which he pictorally and mathematically refers to things such as wormholes, EM propulsion systems, and the interaction of Helium with element 115 (in which DanDWF was talking about on pg1)... their supposed source of power.

refering to Rs

JScytale
If all the mass contained in this object were compressed into an object this wide or smaller, it would collapse into a singularity

Yes, I was refering to density. So a blackhole (singularity) isn't determined by intense gravity, but by density without increasing it's mass? I thought that was the difference between a singularity blackhole and a Schwarzchild blackhole...
But as I've posted, the apparent singularity at R =/< Rs is an illusion, a bad chaoice of coordinates, not a true singularity. R=0 (of real mass) is a singularity. Two different things, no?

Scytale
Also, regarding G and c... these are universal constants. I don't think it will be even remotely necessary for me to describe what it would take to manipulate them after I define them for you.

You can't just manipulate universal constants. Its like claiming to manipulate Pi - especially in the case of G considering it is merely a ratio.

No need to define, I know what they are. If you re-read my post you would see that I clearly stated, "... IF this could be done, what effects would there be on that mass?". Key word, "IF".

But now I understand that this kind of speculative thinking gets in the way of science. Thanks for shedding light and liberating me from creative and unproductive thought! I think I just got closer to my inner-Schwarzchild radius, because I feel lighter already!!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Flux8]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

are you implying that things like speculation/conjecture are not a valid part of science?

in a purist sense? Uh, yes.
speculation and conjecture are great for inspiration and entertainment, but they are not and never will be scientific. they aren't even good for a hypothesis, you need SOME grounding in evidence to support a hypothesis.

Yes, I was refering to density. So a blackhole (singularity) isn't determined by intense gravity, but by density without increasing it's mass?

Uh, yes.

In the theory of general relativity, a black hole could exist of any mass. The lower the mass, the higher the density of matter has to be in order to form a black hole.

en.wikipedia.org...

Like I said, speculation is fine for inspiration and entertainment. If you're interesting in learning things or devising facts, you leave it at the door. Creativity in science has a role - creative solutions to experimental problems, not creative answers as a substitute to experimentally validated answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I agree that science needs ''grounding evidence''. But, I don't think postulation and speculation in science is wasteful or useless. If it stimulates our minds, how can that be bad?

I think it may come down to some think of a more fundamental emphasis vs an applied/theorizing emphasis.

I'd like to think creativity is needed in science. At least that's how I feel.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Sorry, I was, and always have been, under the impression that a singularity blackhole and a Schwarzchild blackhole where two different things, yet each calculable via Rs. I remember discussing them in my highschool physical science class long ago. I remember NOVA talking about them on at least one of their progams. I must have been on another dimensional plane or something. (funny, I think they were called 'whiteholes' at the time, for clarification).

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, I wonder what inspired our greatest minds to even want to do research of any kind, if they weren't allowed to speculate and such. Those theoretical models must have just popped out of thin air as self evident truths. Well, thank goodness that science for science's sake sufficed!

You know, maybe we shouldn't talk about anything that hasn't been experimentally validated. Especially in a conspiracy forum about alien energy systems!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Flux8]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
Like I said, speculation is fine for inspiration and entertainment. If you're interesting in learning things or devising facts, you leave it at the door. Creativity in science has a role - creative solutions to experimental problems, not creative answers as a substitute to experimentally validated answers.

I wish somebody would tell that to string (or membrane) theorists. They have been giving us "creative answers as a substitute to experimentally validated answers" for about 4 decades. I agree with your precept but then why is nobody is stopping them?

reply to post by fuserleer

speculating on something you cannot know or prove, regarding a subject you cannot prove, especially when that subject's existence requires scientific knowledge and technology significantly ahead of what we have, is a completely wasted effort.

I wish someone would tell that to multiverse theorists, which even according to them is "speculating on something you cannot know or prove".

While I was incorrect on the Schwarzschild radius not being identical to the postulated event horizon's location, my point stands. You seem to think the radius has some sort of magical property - it is completely pointless to use the Schwarzschild radius to describe an object in ANY case except "if this object's mass were compressed beyond this radius, it would become a singularity".

I usually agree with your posts and you're right about the definitions of the schwarzchild radius and the event horizon being different definitions, however I'm glad to see you admit they can be pretty much the same thing:

astro.physics.sc.edu...

Since even light cannot escape, no information about what is happening inside the surface can be communicated to the outside; that is, no events can be observed inside this surface. This is why we say the Schwarzchild radius defines an event horizon.

Originally posted by Common Sense says...
You are all wrong.
I happen to know from a reliable source that Aliens power their ships with "Ferret Urine". I know what you are saying, "why ferret urine", well the answer is, ferret's are fast!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I will be here all week at the beautiful comedy lounge.

Yes point taken. I have as much reason to believe that as string theory and multiverse theory.

Now if the ferret urine is laced with ununpentium (element 115), will that make it more efficient?
Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question, or follow-up line for your comedy act.

Seems like Michiu Kaku likes to speculate. Isn't that what he did in his book "Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel "?

Anyway there is an obvious answer to the question in the OP that we can speculate on scientifically. A lot of physicists think Star Trek may have guessed right about the most scientifically likely energy source:

Antimatter.

It gives the highest energy output (when combined with matter) per unit mass, of any energy source we know of, so that would make it a logical choice for that reason. Of course we have a hard time making or containing antimatter but it's possible the aliens might have overcome those problems.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Antimatter.

It gives the highest energy output (when combined with matter) per unit mass, of any energy source we know of, so that would make it a logical choice for that reason. Of course we have a hard time making or containing antimatter but it's possible the aliens might have overcome those problems.

Great. So now you have obtained the antimatter, but now how do you use it? You use gas for a lawnmower. The engine is built to work on gas right. I wonder what machine is capable of taking this antimatter in and using it as pleased. I dont know if this is true, but wouldnt there be devastating consequence if antimatter came in contact with matter from our world? If so it would be a 1 shot chance to get it right the first time you try or else say bye to everything

[edit on 26-4-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

You say "I can answer you that question quite easily.
Thier has been several whistleblowers that were contracters for the goverment that recovred crashed spaceships and from thier reports thier was detection of an element called 150 now on our planet as we dont have any naturally but thier has been some recovered from downed ships.

Btw thier propulsions system is a gravity generator incase u didnt know."

BTW: I say their their super element is a 427 Chevy motor, (Mars model). I can prove it if you first prove element 150. As for "gravity generator," think a little higher than that and even higher than an ANTI-gravity generator. Think something that will allow them to break the SOL barrier, think an anti-mass generator. Then you got star-jumping capabilities. Worm-holes not required.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Some advanced aliens use a advance form of bio-energy.We humans also contain bio.energy but not as advanced as the aliens.Its the energy source that powers psychic abilities.It powers telepathy,clairvoyance and telikinises.The aliens build ships that run on bio-energy.All there ships are mind controlled with advanced bio-energy techniques.Some less advanced alien ships run on a type of anti-gravity but are still controlled by the mind with bio-energy.Crashed saucers.Well thats impossible with bio-energy.Because the ships are mind controlled they cannot crash unless they are shot down.All the crashed saucers have been shot down by other aliens.Even less advanced craft are the triangled ufos flowned and built by the United States goverment.Theses craft do operate with the anti-gravity but they are not controlled by bio-energy.That type of energy is still out of reach for the United States goverment.The round ufos have been built with advanced bio-techniques.Thats why the United States goverment cannot build round space craft as the aliens also have advanced forcefields also powered by bio-energy.The United States goverment have not got the technology to build advanced forcefields like this.Thats why the triangled craft have limited speed and range.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't understand why ancient indian txts refering to the use of mercury are always discounted

indian as in convienance stores, not tee-pee's

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm going to say they are powered by bullsh*t, which would explain their interest in cattle.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

They use what some call Vril.

Read Ezekiel 1 and Zechariah 5 to see exactly what that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join