It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru This, Nibiru That: STOP, You've been punked!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
ANSWER THIS:

1. WHY IS GOOGLE SKY BLOCKED?

Its not blocked. Like google earth, there are bits missing from the mosaic of images.

2.WHY IS WISKI SKY BLOCKED ALL SIGTHS ARE ON THE SAME DECLANATION

?

3. WHY ARE ALL NASA SIGHTS BLOCKED

Well thats a pretty silly answer

4.WHY IS SOHO OFF LINE

SOHO is on and off all the time....its not due to Nibiru

5.WHATS WITH ALL THE MAJORE QUAKES

Its called tectonic activity....google it

6 THE POLLS MOVING 200 MILES

LOL!!!!!

You mean poles right? And that hasnt been a sudden movement, its taken hundreds of years

7 SEVERE WEATHER

Google meteorology

8.VOLCANOS GOING OFF

Again due to tectonic activity

9.INCREASED UFO ACTIVITY

10. ALL COUNTRYS IN THE WORLD BUILDING UNDERGROUND SHELTERS
AND SEED VAULTS

As far as I know, only a couple of countries have done this. Link your source

AND ONLY THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT THE ANCIENTS, ALL RELIGIONS SPEAK OF THE DARK STAR. THE BIBLE, KOLBRIN BIBLE,ENOCH,SUMARIANS,EGYPTIANS,MAYON,
HOPI,AZTEC,ABORIGINI,AND THE PETROGYLPHS FOUND ONLY IN THE HIGH PLACES OF THE WORLD DEPICTING THE SAME FIGURE A SPIRAL 7 PLANETS AND THE HORNED DESTROYER,AND NO THEY DIDN'T HAVE FAX MACHINES TO SEND COPIES OF THE SAME FIGURE CARVED AROUND THE WORLD. THEY ALL SAW THE SAME THING.

AGIAN WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT EARTH HAS A BIANARY TWIN
80% OF THE NORM IN OUR GALAXY IS BIANARY OUR TRIANARY SYSTEMS.

THE RABBITS HOLE .COM SHUT DOWN LUCAS HAD AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF METERIAL AND ALL WAS 100% TRUTH.

Why is your caps lock on?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If in doubt, turn your caps lock on because shouting makes you right..

Nibiru is a concept designed to sell books and it's only thanks to people who have/take the time to debunk this like Serbsta, that more gullible people aren't taken in. Nibiru and the Reptilians/Annunaki and all of this make great science fiction, but thats all it is, fiction.
SnF to OP.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Xadaz]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You have not answered any of the questions,your just a debunker you likes to talk smack.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You have not answered any of the questions,your just a debunker you likes to talk smack.

You havent researched any of your own questions

You are just a conspiracy theorist that believes anything

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz
[more

All thoses facts are not concepts.

Heres a concept keep believeing this,and do nothing,prepair for nothing,and get caught with your pants down.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Great thread!

I've always found Nibiru to be the epitome of all crackpot-end-of the-world theories... It shouldn't take a genius to know that if a giant object was flying into our solar system, we would have seen its gravitational effects ages ago.

You can't say that NASA is covering up evidence, because there are thousands of amateur astronomers out there who would have figured it out themselves.

Not to mention that the whole theory is based on Stitchin's work, and he himself said that Nibiru wasn't supposed to return until the latter half of this century, as other posters have noted.

All-in all... awesome thread, great research, well done

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gamma 49

This is a great example of mixing up theories. Using unrelated phenomena to support your preconcieved belief. Nasa hiding something...well sure but jumping to the conclusion it has to be nibiru is a stretch. Volacanoes and earthquakes mean nibiru is coming.... no if one does think these phenomena are increasing there are many earthly explanations as to why. Increased ufo activity...who are you to say why they are here.

Your hijacking anaomalous phenomena to support your theory. My belief why these phenomena are occuring is much more complex. Yeah I think their related somewhat but its almost insulting to say nibiru is the cause of all these, your being blinded from seeing the greater truth that underlies them all by starting out with a belief then looking for evidence to support it. Weigh all of it up like an unbiased judge and just let the evidence take you to the truth. You seem to be on the right track about something big is going to happen soon, but your grasping at straws to pin it on a simple nibiru theory.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

My friend you are delusional: I think dos pretest to much. It is you that needs to open your eyes. Every religion speaks of these event and all the acients. Oh i forgot because your one of those people who think man is the only being in the univeres.
I think you missed your era when the world was thought flat.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gamma 49

You know gamma, there could be thousands of different answers to the questions you asked... assuming that they are valid ones.

Google sky could have blocked out squares because of in-complete image data, or even a UFO if you wanna stretch it.

All the natural disasters could be happening... because they just do? They have been happening like this forever...

As for the seed vaults... I think they are being built to save us from ourselves more than from an external threat...

You could say that the answer's to those "questions" could be anything... from planet X, to UFO's, to Yeti's, to the Giant Flying Spaghetti monster and say your right because nobody has the evidence to prove you otherwise... but as noted... it just gets ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

My friend you are delusional: I think dos pretest to much. It is you that needs to open your eyes. Every religion speaks of these event and all the acients. Oh i forgot because your one of those people who think man is the only being in the univeres.

Actually, I believe in extra terrestrial life, intelligen and otherwise. (See my thread history). I just dont believe every single theory without first reseacrhing it....unlike you.

Im still waiting for you to provide evidence of Nibiru being mentioned in every religion. You also mentioned that the aborigines knew of Nibiru....sounds like a complete bunch of crap. Again, show some eveidence

I think you missed your era when the world was thought flat.

If I thought the world was flat, then I must be in the wrong proffesion....Im assuming you havent yet figured out what I do judging by your last comment

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Lets try sept 2009 how many earthquakes, meteor impacts,coronal mass ejctions and why is the sun behaiving odd,and weather. And all this happening on our planet is normal. Ive been on this planet 50 years and let me tell this is not normal.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Google sky blocked

Wiski sky blocked

soho off line

The declanation of this dark star is given. If they have nothing to hide why is it blocked. Have you even bothered to look.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Google sky blocked

Wiski sky blocked

soho off line

The declanation of this dark star is given. If they have nothing to hide why is it blocked. Have you even bothered to look.

Again, provide evidence that all religions and all civilisations have evidence that Nibiru is fact. Thats what I asked....so why can you not provide the evidence?

Where is the evidence that all the baove you typed, are because Nibiru is visible?

Alos, why do you think they would block out parts of the sky, when almost all Nibiru'ers believe that Nibiru is a brown dwarf star? A star that is not able to be seen in the visible spectrum, and only detected with IR?

[edit on 21/4/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
LOL, can you translate sumerian?

I was under the belief that Sitchin was only one of a handful of scholars that were able to translate the language. In a lecture I saw of Sitchin's he never related the Nibiru crossing with 2012.

I also question what makes your 'facts' more correct than Sitchin's?
Have you looked at the cylinders that show all the planets of our solar system in the correct order and size? They were sumerian and there were more than 5...

"THE TEXTS DO NO SAY THIS, HE IS LYING. What Sitchin fails to note aswell is that Nibiru is seen every year, so his 3600 year theory is bunk. "

Who translated these texts and who funded their work? What interests to these 'translators' have in this?

quoting "Sitchin'swrong.com" and "Wikipedia" are less than objective sources of information.

Why do people quote wikipedia - not even high schools accept it as an acceptable reference........????

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

6 THE POLLS MOVING 200 MILES

LOL!!!!!

You mean poles right? And that hasnt been a sudden movement, its taken hundreds of years

well i am on the skeptical side on niburu, but from the facts basis, manny glaxys have binary star systems with their accompanying planets, and the north pole is moving fast to siberia.link
also theres theories also that niburu could be a star, or a comet.

i dont believe it is real, and i hope it is not
yet there are some crazy things going on

[edit on 21-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

link   

Well why can't you reply as the bible says "wormwood" which was a red star that fell from the sky could be the same description as a planet or star coming towards us just a possibility.

Now what about all the ancient civilisations that all describe a god from the sky all have pretty much the same description as well of what they look like it definately isn't a coincedence.

Now i'm not saying 2012 but how are we to know the year anyway as if that is the reason the world was taken out there is now record of it is there for good reason that year could be the year.

It's hard to say that it doesn't exist and hard to say it does as no one truley knows the date it's all speculation but who is going to be shocked if it does happen?

I'll just throw this out there too the bible states the signs of the second coming there will be earthquakes in all places of the world and whats happening now.

the next is Roman empire will fall israel will fall and it's conqurer will declare himself as GOD does this sound like something that could happen?

When i learn how to post a link ill put the vid on that shows all the different cultures stories of their gods that came down to earth

link   

Originally posted by Maristo316
LOL, can you translate sumerian?

I was under the belief that Sitchin was only one of a handful of scholars that were able to translate the language. In a lecture I saw of Sitchin's he never related the Nibiru crossing with 2012.

LOL!!!

Sitchin was an economist...not an ancient texts scholar. All REAL scholars and proffesors, disagree with his translation.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Monts

Lets try sept 2009 how many earthquakes, meteor impacts,coronal mass ejctions and why is the sun behaiving odd,and weather. And all this happening on our planet is normal. Ive been on this planet 50 years and let me tell this is not normal.

I agree... this is an unprecedented era of severe weather and geological activity in our civilization's history... but what's to say this hasn't happened before, is a part of a cycle, or is just the earth and/or sun acting up?

There could be numerous different ideas and theories to put up to explain this, but to tie ALL the events together as being caused ONLY by Nibiru is just silly; it's being even more close-minded then the skeptics.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
Well why can't you reply as the bible says "wormwood" which was a red star that fell from the sky could be the same description as a planet or star coming towards us just a possibility.

Well, although the bible is an interesting book, I wont take anything as gospel from it.

Maybe its because Im atheist, or maybe its just because all the alleged prophecies that have allegedly come true, are too vague to be confirmed. The red star could also mean a meteorite

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join