It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops fire flares over southern Lebanon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Well they better hurry up and get them there because last i heard Jet Traffic over the sky's of Europe were closing quickly,,ALL jet traffic,,,

They'll be fine, they are sitting at Diego Garcia in th Indian Ocean.

No where close to Iceland.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Its a cloud it drifts , but yes flights are still available from Diego to Tel Aviv,,, but like i said originally,,, for how long??? Any Logistics guys ,wind drift all that stuff??

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ummm aircrat carriers can move.....the cloud dift doesnt matter LOL.

Originally posted by BobAthome
Its a cloud it drifts , but yes flights are still available from Diego to Tel Aviv,,, but like i said originally,,, for how long??? Any Logistics guys ,wind drift all that stuff??

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Jet Engines don't react well to foriegn material ,, or do the sands of the Desert not bring back any memories,,, and this stuff now is coating the roads and cars and stuff in England as we speak. There are pictures on the net of a Finnish Fighter they sent through for samples and they did a borascope, it wasnt pretty ,,,ok,,,

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Personal i think it will be all ground and pound,

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Maybe Allah (arabic for god) knows this and the arrogance of the Israeli's is so much so that they think even the ash cloud will not stop them which will lead to their eventual demise. This is probably what the Lebanese are thinking. Arrogance and underestimation are the worst enemies of a military commander. This is what Israel is doing. Well guess whos weapons they are using? The US. Do you think that the maintenance and overhaul costs for those systems is going to be instant if any at all. Do you realize the maintenance required for an Ah-64 apache. They will be limited by the US. What if all of a sudden US decides not to support them....well their goes their military supplier and all support. It is foolish for Israel to attack many more countries. It will be the Start of WW3 or Armageddon.

Don't you realize that the city of Damascus in Syria is really close to where this skirmish might happen. Damascus is a very holy city in Islam and any attempt at coming near it would be extremely devastating to Israel.

If Israel does attack Lebanon without hard evidence...the world will really turn on them...and maybe the US as well....in fact the US might let Israel do a nasty attack and use it as an excuse to sever ties from Israel. I guarantee you that the US will not be an ally of Israel in the near future...I'd say within 25 years.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by belial259

Maybe Allah (arabic for god) knows this and the arrogance of the Israeli's is so much so that they think even the ash cloud will not stop them which will lead to their eventual demise. This is probably what the Lebanese are thinking. Arrogance and underestimation are the worst enemies of a military commander. This is what Israel is doing. Well guess whos weapons they are using? The US. Do you think that the maintenance and overhaul costs for those systems is going to be instant if any at all. Do you realize the maintenance required for an Ah-64 apache. They will be limited by the US. What if all of a sudden US decides not to support them....well their goes their military supplier and all support. It is foolish for Israel to attack many more countries. It will be the Start of WW3 or Armageddon.

Don't you realize that the city of Damascus in Syria is really close to where this skirmish might happen. Damascus is a very holy city in Islam and any attempt at coming near it would be extremely devastating to Israel.

If Israel does attack Lebanon without hard evidence...the world will really turn on them...and maybe the US as well....in fact the US might let Israel do a nasty attack and use it as an excuse to sever ties from Israel. I guarantee you that the US will not be an ally of Israel in the near future...I'd say within 25 years.

we've been attacking and pillaging nations and they're still our ally. it wouldn't be fair to isreal if we don't join in and slaughter a few hundred thousand people for our enjoyment and maybe even come out with something valuable.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Are you Israeli? So your saying that it is OK for Israel to attack preemptively upon Lebanon without any evidence? We Americans made the mistake of doing of it in Iraq. Do you realize that the only reason US and israel are allies is for two different reasons.

The US needs the oil in the middle east and it is in arab nations
Israel doesnt like arab nations and vice versa.
How convenient to form an alliance.
The US and israel long term goals are different and I guarantee you that the US will not remain an ally of Israel for long. Quote me on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You people act like this is new...

No "large scale" war will escalate from this. Instead, verbal abuse will be thrown back and forth and more flares, missiles and probably a suicide bombing in Israel will occur.

Oh and that severe waste of life president of Iran will probably speak up and open his big mouth once again about absolute NOTHING.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If u look at that ash cloud looks like a giant HOOK to me. And i think that those who really know , understand that.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by DOADOA

Are you Israeli? So your saying that it is OK for Israel to attack preemptively upon Lebanon without any evidence? We Americans made the mistake of doing of it in Iraq. Do you realize that the only reason US and israel are allies is for two different reasons.

The US needs the oil in the middle east and it is in arab nations
Israel doesnt like arab nations and vice versa.
How convenient to form an alliance.
The US and israel long term goals are different and I guarantee you that the US will not remain an ally of Israel for long. Quote me on it.

yes, i'm saying it is ok. i mean, we do it all the time, why can't isreal? we knowingly dropped nuclear weapons on civilian populated cities, so isreal can too. if we are to say otherwise, we'd be hypocrites. i'll support US and isreal all the way because i am a true american patriot. i say we bomb iran and syria like how we bombed vietnam, send them back to the stone age then sanction them, let their people die from famine as they struggle to survive. then when they finally recover a tiny bit lets go shake their hand and act like nothing ever happened then do it again. hells yeah!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
YEAHHH!!! Come on WWIII we've been waitin for ya!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Oh great... Bush, Cheney and McCain have just arrived!

(see posts above)

[edit on 17-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

So are you saying you support Israel and all their spies who are spying on the US? Israel is not an ally of the US. Who will you support if Israel attacks the US? Are you a traitor?

A true American doesn't support Israel, and sees past the lies that the media provides. A true American only supports America, and could care a rats ass about Israel.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've just finished reading the Duke Puntalangit prophecies a few days back and it's uncanny what he's laid out to happen and what is actually taking place now. He's very specific and says the start of thing will happen by end of this April and beginning of May. So we'll find out soon if he's wrong, which I dearly hope he is.

He mentions the Russian involvement in the Israeli's war against Iran and their roles.

Sorry if this deviates from the actual facts presented here, but it's pretty interesting as a read anyway.

Compilation of Prophecies
End Times As I Saw It

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Guys, this isn't NEW. FFS Will you calm down. Why is this even news? Just because flares were fired, it isn't going to change anything.

The Middle East is full of conflict. This isn't going to spark war.

Fn relax already. These people are familiar with violence every day, unlike 99.9% of YOU

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Guys, this isn't NEW. FFS Will you calm down. Why is this even news? Just because flares were fired, it isn't going to change anything.

The Middle East is full of conflict. This isn't going to spark war.

Fn relax already. These people are familiar with violence every day, unlike 99.9% of YOU

Woah nelly. Why don't you "fn" calm down? your the only one in here swearing and hyped up pal..."FFS"

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Israel considers all its neighbours a threat to Israel and they wont be happy untill they have destroyed every bordering country

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Like Israel cares about it's population or radiation!
What a joke.

If they really cared about that, they would stop using DU.

Me thinks war will start on April 19 or April 20... On Israel's anniversary or the day after.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Another Haaretz flash news UPDATE:

09:13 `Israeli minister said Syria will return to stone age if Hezbollah attacks Israel` (Ch. 10)

Wow indeed, the threats are building and Syria is the target as much as Hezbollah. Seems Hezbollah is seen as part of Syria's army according to Israel.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by john124]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join