It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops fire flares over southern Lebanon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Another Haaretz flash news UPDATE:

09:13 `Israeli minister said Syria will return to stone age if Hezbollah attacks Israel` (Ch. 10)

Wow indeed, the threats are building and Syria is the target as much as Hezbollah. Seems Hezbollah is seen as part of Syria's army according to Israel.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by john124]

That's because it is.

who do you think supplies and trains the Hezbollah troops?

It's about time Israel told Syria off, hopefully they listen.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

I to just read Duke Puntalungit prophecies >I notice regarding the three assassinations the date next to that prophesy says april 11.Is that after the polish president died .Ithink his plane crashed on the 10th.could be the third one mentioned.If his visions come true we are going to be toast!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Good point!
Didn't think of that...i have been to busy watching the clear skies although it's cloudy now and pretty sure i can hear planes above me..although it says airspace is shut till at least 1am tomorrow.

I haven't been monitoring it but has it reached that far? if so you could be right..or Hezbollah,Syria,Jordan,Hamas are all waiting for the ash cloud to hit...without Israeli air superiority they would have an easier time.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by thepixelpusher

I to just read Duke Puntalungit prophecies >I notice regarding the three assassinations the date next to that prophesy says april 11.Is that after the polish president died .Ithink his plane crashed on the 10th.could be the third one mentioned.If his visions come true we are going to be toast!

No, that April 11 date was his blog date about the details on his 3rd Assasination prophecy. He states somewhere on the blog that the Polish President is not the one - that the 3rd Assasination comes during the 3rd World War.

What is interesting is that Duke Puntalungit says about the war between Israel and Iran:

Warning to the US: Russia is sending troops to Iran
"I see Russian troops marching to Iran. They will be there before the 13th of May 2010. If Israel does not attack, her enemies will. The only objective is to escalate a World War. It’s damned if you do, damned if you don’t for Israel."

Russia Today interviews (see below) Russia's Chief of Staff about their position on Iran, USA, and Israel about a strike. It is not a subtle statement, but a clear and strong warning. See for yourself.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

By May 17 2010 Russian Forces will occupy Lebanon. By June 2010, American forces in Saudi Arabia will be in retreat having been decimated by the onslaught of Russian, Syrian and Saudi forces. Half of the US forces there will die in that land and of the other half that will survive this battle, only half will return home.

dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com...

Yep, the bible tells us that the Russian army will die in the north mountains of Israel. God will send a great earthquake and the IDF will send nukes to wipe out Russia's mighty army. Gog-Magog will be destroyed BEFORE they get into any part of Israels current borders.

I'm sorry but our troops would lay waste to the Arabs, they will not be in the fight at all thanks to Obama. King chicken pooh will not back Israel. Thats the only reason why Russia will attempt to take Israel.

Russia is coming to take a spoil on the backs of Arabs and mother Russia will bleed greatly. The whole world will learn a HUGE lesson, God is real and he supports ISRAEL. Mess with Israel and you DIE!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
God is real and he supports ISRAEL.

I don't believe God takes sides or supports War. He loves us all. Holy Wars are blessed only by human fools, not God or Allah.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Russia is coming to take a spoil on the backs of Arabs and mother Russia will bleed greatly. The whole world will learn a HUGE lesson, God is real and he supports ISRAEL. Mess with Israel and you DIE!!!

Nuh-uh...This god of yours doesn't exist...

If this god is all omnipotent and supports Israel/Jews, where was he in the 40's when the Nazis practiced their baste N BBQ skills ?

By all means, prove me wrong....But proof is required...Not some rolled up bits of paper somebody found in a cave or a couple of books written by crazy old men a couple of thousand years ago...

Extraordinary claims DO require extraordinary proof, after all...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Oh - Back in Middle Eastern theater and ATS - tired after two days of intensive training of my own and my squads military skills in Army camp!

Good updates - It will take few hours to update my self to your level... Keep up the good work, guys!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Devastating = nuclear... if Syria respond to this with their own SCUDS with chemical warheads & US air support isn't there to shoot them down.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by john124]
Thats ridiculous, Israel wouldn't use nuclear weapons against anyone in the middle east, it would be a disaster for all involved.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

Dude, im sure 'Israyl' will use nukes with low yeild. Why else would these top hat scum have it in the first place?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
itd be a PR hell..

these lines are gradually fading, not saying where there yet but media is effective here. brilliant quote btw

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Within thirteen weeks after the Middle East War shall have erupted the US president will be shot, the bullet will follow the path of an “L” and he will live for three days.

dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com...

As stated in the bible. Obama will be shot because he turned his back on Israel and doing so allowed the war, Russia to be turned lose and forcing Israel to defend herself with nukes on a massive scale.

Obama will come back to life as the Anti-Christ after he dies from being shot in the head. He will make peace; talk all nuclear nations into giving him control of the nukes left in the world. He will have no trouble doing this after millions die in the Gog-Magog war because of nukes and since he kept America out of it as much as possible they will say he wont use them. He will then bring the whole world against Israel blaming them for the Great War.

God then comes back and wipes all the nations out that come against his holy trinity.

The tribe of Dan had an Eagle as its ensign. The tribe of Dan always sat to the west of the Tabernacle. So does the U.S., Any questions?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Fail...

That crap you posted isn't proof of anything

Do keep trying tho...

[edit on 18/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

God is real and he supports ISRAEL. Mess with Israel and you DIE!!!

yep. that's why he had a ridiculously rich and crooked banker do a deal with the English to take palestine (a small part twas the deal!). God then ensured pain and death to a peaceful region and all who stood against it's (Israel) bloody land grabbing, against the will of the world at peace - international law and it's agreements. He then ensured all efforts for peace would be prevented and written into the holy Talmud, knowing war and hell would eventually come.

Sounds more like the devil dude ??

[edit on 18/4/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

God is real and he supports ISRAEL.

I don't believe God takes sides or supports War. He loves us all. Holy Wars are blessed only by human fools, not God or Allah.

Its all part of the BIG LESSON to make mankind better. He says don't mess with Israel and that Jerusalem is his thrown on earth. He says Israel is not to be messed with and if someone comes against it they will feel his wrath at this point and time, in the past he has let them fall as punishment for denying him.

He loves us all but he gave us free will to love him or not, YOU DECIDE. The consequences are immense and all will know where they sit with God soon.

Why do you think the Jews are the most persecuted people on the planet throughout history? Because they deny Jesus thats why!!!!! Given that when God says not to mess with them people still do and God will then teach them a lesson in Gods anger for not knowing his word and the lessons he is teaching man.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
reply to post by Sky watcher

Fail...

That crap you posted isn't proof of anything

Do keep trying tho...

That was not a reply to you, You are so blind you will walk with the devil right to hell and not even know it.

Maybe you will wake up when Israel is still standing proudly and every nation around her is in utter ruins.

[edit on 18/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

If this god is all omnipotent and supports Israel/Jews, where was he in the 40's when the Nazis practiced their baste N BBQ skills?

You obviously have a deep hatred of Israel but that line is shocking. Don't try and humor the holocaust. IMO you should be ashamed.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by jonny2410]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by jonny2410]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Retrovertigo

Your just an absolute scumbag for supporting Hammas and ATS should ban your ass. Hammas is the reason all of your pallys keep getting BOMBED. Hammas and groups like them are the road-BLOCK to peace you moron. I wish I could take a bat and beat some sense into your twisted brain.

1) Its HAMAS, not hammas...

2) ATS doesn't ban people for having different POV's, so good luck with that one...

3) Tell you what, I'll pay for the plane ticket for you to come over here and even provide you with the baseball bat...What's your preference, metal or wood ?

4) Get angry, much ?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

... they will not be in the fight at all thanks to Obama. King chicken pooh will not back Israel.

Obama may not back Israel, but the choice is not his. Congress is the entity that declares war and they back Israel 100%. If you want to get someone's attention you hit them where it hurts the most....in the pocket book. Israel provides tons of $$ to congressmen, congress will support them if it comes to war. Obama will be forced to deal with the situation.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
You obviously have a deep hatred of Israel but that line is shocking. Don't try and humor the holocaust. IMO you should be ashamed.

I would like to see Israel brought to account for the considerable crimes it has committed in the region...

There are a ton of other events that caused greater loss of life than the holocaust, but you don't hear a peep out of many people about those...

Frankly, I'm tired of the holocaust card being played over and over and over
Time to build a bridge, methinks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join