It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops fire flares over southern Lebanon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo

Originally posted by jonny2410
You obviously have a deep hatred of Israel but that line is shocking. Don't try and humor the holocaust. IMO you should be ashamed.

I would like to see Israel brought to account for the considerable crimes it has committed in the region...

There are a ton of other events that caused greater loss of life than the holocaust, but you don't hear a peep out of many people about those...

Frankly, I'm tired of the holocaust card being played over and over and over
Time to build a bridge, methinks...

We are all entitled to opinions but i thought the way you humored the systematic murdering of millions of people as; "the Nazis practicing their baste and BBQ skills" is just plain offensive.

At least have some respect.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by jonny2410]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
There gonna attack before the ash cloud shuts down the Israeli airforce

just wanted to point out, the ash cloud is going to be a non issue around Israel...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

We are all entitled to opinions but i thought the way you humored the systematic murdering of millions of people as; "the Nazis practicing their baste and BBQ skills" is just plain offensive.

At least have some respect.
[edit on 18-4-2010 by jonny2410]

Exactly, we ARE all entitled to opinions, and I'm not particularly interested in what you think of mine, to be frank...

Respect is earned IMHO, always...No exceptions...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a Middle East war this summer depends on two actions which have nothing to do with the Palestinians: a decision by the US and/or Israel to strike Iran's nuclear facilities together or separately, and a decision in Tehran to unleash its allies against Israel - spearheaded by Hizballah - to preempt such an attack.
Ready to step into its new shoes, Hizballah is being armed with five major military capabilities, debkafile reports:
1. Surface-to-surface missiles able to reach as far as the Dimona reactor in southern Israel: They include Fajr-5, which has a range of 33 km, and the M-600, developed by Syria from the Fateh-110, whose range is 250 km. Both are precise, propelled by solid fuel and carry 500-kilo warheads of conventional explosives, as well as being able to deliver chemical, biological and radioactive materials.

This dangerous new arsenal which tops up the 40,000 rockets Hizballah was allowed to pile up since the 2006 Lebanon war.
Saturday, April 17, Israel's deputy defense minister Mattan Vilnai, warned that Syria and Hizballah between them had ballistic missiles that could reach every millimeter of Israeli territory.
But he did not explain how the national defense leadership, of which he is a senior member, allowed this to happen.
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has said nothing to account for his 14-month old government's failure to make good on its pledges for change, and first of all to deal with the Iranian nuclear threat. Instead, he follows his predecessors' same old passive routines on Iran, Syria and Hizballah, an open invitation to aggression and a recipe for armed conflict. Of late, he is hardly to be seen or heard except for the irrelevant comments he makes at state ceremonies.
2. Iran has built for Hizballah five expanded commando brigades whose mission in a future conflict will be to capture and hold key northern Israeli towns and villages, including the town of Nahariya or parts thereof. This tactic would force Israeli forces marching into Lebanon to turn back and recover lost land.

On March 28, debkafile revealed this Iranian-Syrian master plan in detail.
3. Syrian instructors are training Hizballah militiamen at top speed in the operation of ground-to-air weapons, including self-propelled missiles, against warplanes and incoming missiles and cruise missiles. Israel has threatened to destroy these batteries if they cross the border into Lebanon. They are therefore being held back in Syrian bases up against the border until such time as fighting flares. They will then be transferred into the hands of Hizballah units standing by on the Lebanese side of the border.
4. Syria has set up a Hizballah special unit for attacking warships and fighting off Israeli coastal landings. It is equipped with advanced Chinese SS-26 Yakhont marine cruise missiles, which combine assault features with the ability to intercept attacking missiles or cruise missiles.
5. Iranian and Syrian military engineers have constructed fortified anti-tank lines in many parts of Lebanon. They are linked by fast highways, to be closed to all traffic barring Hizballah units in an emergency, and by a military-grade communications network

www.debka.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Sure have a go at the Israeli government by all means. i think we will all agree they are anything but perfect. But why against all the Israeli people? Its like me saying "all arabs are terrorists" just because some are.

So basically because of the actions of Israel as a state you are saying the Israelis do not deserve any respect? I would love to see how you justify Hamas after that little remark.. they have earned respect haven't they.

I think you need to ease on all that hatred. Its not healthy and it just weakens the credibility of anything you say.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sure have a go at the Israeli government by all means. i think we will all agree they are anything but perfect. But why against all the Israeli people? Its like me saying "all arabs are terrorists" just because some are.

So basically because of the actions of Israel as a state you are saying the Israelis do not deserve any respect? I would love to see how you justify Hamas after that little remark.. they have earned respect haven't they.

I think you need to ease on all that hatred. Its not healthy and it just weakens the credibility of anything you say.

*yawns*

Again, I'm not interested in whether you think what I say is credible or what you think of it full stop...Hard of hearing/typing eh ?

If it means that much to you, I'm sure you can find some dopey EU country with stupid laws against what I said that will try me in-absentia...

I look forward to the federal police turning up on my doorstep with extradition papers in hand...

Edit to add - That's the last post I'm going to make on this little "U-turn"...From now on you're arguing on your own...

[edit on 18/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

in the past 5 years of educating myself i have learnt that the zionist jewish god is truly satan, and the awaited jewish messiah will be the antichrist...

israel reminds me of nazi germany, except the nazis where about race and superiority, the zionists are all about religion. its more dangerous...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ok fair enough we will agree to disagree

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i think the wild cards in this possible regional conflict or bigger is Jordan and Turkey... I dont remember any other conflict since the USSR fell that had so much potential to bust out in a world war. this is some tense stuff...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Just one....are you insane?...lol

joking mate...but seriosly dude get ya head outa the bible and into the real world.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
i think the wild cards in this possible regional conflict or bigger is Jordan and Turkey... I dont remember any other conflict since the USSR fell that had so much potential to bust out in a world war. this is some tense stuff...

Agreed...

The King of Jordan' words especially were interesting to say the least...And the way Turkey has been yanking Israels chain lately, you'd swear Turkey's armed forces at least, were itching for a fight...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Biblical or not - someones are reading it closely...

Israeli army chief: The Bible is our guide

www.israeltoday.co.il...

Fanatism is a very dangerous thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
www.maannews.net...

According to the online news service NOW Lebanon municipality head Osama Rammal was hosting Development and Liberation bloc MP Ali Fayyad and Hezbollah officials for a dinner at his home when the flare was fired

The United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) had told the Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) that they received a warning from the Israeli army that it would fire on Rammal's home if the invitees did not leave, the news site said. Rammal told NOW Lebanon that all had left the home following the flare bombs.

An Israeli military representative told Ma'an that they were unfamiliar with the incident.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

You are quite correct my friend Look up dajjal on Google and the first three Google entries and read about them.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
[edit on 4/18/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

lmao..... well you cant avoid people like skywatcher... he probably has fox news on speed dial.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It looks like sides are being taken by the countries with an interest in the ME. Is it possible that humans are stupid enough to let this conflict happen? I thought for some reason that we as a civilisation had advanced beyond the stupidity of total war or maybe i was thinking of another place,another time.Whatever happens i will still get that reality kick in the head when i hear of that first irreversible air strike.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Conflict is always imminent around Israel. In fact, we should stop calling them wars, just battles in the larger scheme of things.. imo, Israel has been in perpetual warfare since its inception.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeTTaLic_PhaNToM

lmao..... well you cant avoid people like skywatcher... he probably has fox news on speed dial.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by abjure_denseness
Could the prophecy found in Isaiah 17:1 getting ready to be fulfilled?

Yes, except that its not prophecy, its a plan. They're fulfilling their role as scripted by the writers of the Bible. Global government is centuries in the making and well scripted.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join