It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops fire flares over southern Lebanon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ah yes but remember by your own words it is a script. Being written,followed, and orchestrate by God. Who said he was a living God, and well all the other so called gods are being called out as we speak, and that issue will be thankfully solved forever.
for remember it was written that he would put his hooks in, and drag everyone in
And if u take a real good look at that ash cloud,, well,, that would be just suggestive reasoning on my part now wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i cant wait for isreal to wipe the rest of the middle east off the map so i can go back to reading aobut ufos and bigfoot instead of this nonsense.
waht happened to this website?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

you really think Israel will wipe out the ME? Why haven't they done so already? What are they scared that big brother will spank them (we the USA). Or are they afraid of Russia? Or another regional nuclear power?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sorry,,, but there are some things bigger than life/self,, just way to much going on.
DO NOT SEARCH VOLCANO OR ICELAND OR CALIFORNIA EARTH TREMMERS OR ahhh never mind search what ya want,, it don't matter oh ya and DO NOT SEARH llc

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ok let me make this a little more clear,, The Samson Option,, states:
"Bring it All Down"
End of Message

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Ok let me make this a little more clear,, The Samson Option,, states:
"Bring it All Down"
End of Message

Wake up...Israel ain't the only country with nukes, did you forget that US, Russia, France, China all have them as well...? Alliances change

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Ong Bak

you really think Israel will wipe out the ME? Why haven't they done so already? What are they scared that big brother will spank them (we the USA). Or are they afraid of Russia? Or another regional nuclear power?

dont know waht the collective minds of a whole countries government and military are thinking, but im assuming they would try and avoid war as long as possible. but if the stuff hits the fan so to speak, and i were a betting man, my money is ont he country with the tehcnology, weapons, and know how.
not the ones throwing rocks and living in caves still.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

And you don't think that will give all the other countries in the world to use nukes? Once you open a champagne bottle, its not gonna be corked back. The parties started and all the nuke nations are invited.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
maybe.
but the last time a country dropped a nuke no one dropped one back.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

That's cause the other countries didn't have it. And we didn't drop a nuke on any country that had nukes, now did we? Did we or Russia ever drop a nuke on each other? No because both were guaranteed to die. Japan didn't have nukes to drop on the US at the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

02:42 U.S. summons Syrian diplomat over alleged transfer of arms to Hezbollah

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Looksd to me like you guys have deviated way away from the original thread (as nothing has happened, nor will it) and now you are just posting the same old tired arguments. What a waste of bandwidth.

Carry on!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Ong Bak

dont know waht the collective minds of a whole countries government and military are thinking, but im assuming they would try and avoid war as long as possible. but if the stuff hits the fan so to speak, and i were a betting man, my money is ont he country with the tehcnology, weapons, and know how.
not the ones throwing rocks and living in caves still.

Ever hear of the story of David and Goliath? Sometimes numbers can outweigh technology. If anyone hits big, I'll place my bets with the biggest team.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join