It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
hi all.

I see some good news with this idea that Nibiru is within our solar system!

As dim and faint as it is, now might be a good time for amateur
astronomers to try to find it, even as finding it might be like that "needle in a haystack"! If it gets close enough, the sun's reflectiveness might then give it away, seeing that the reflection would be then brighter than this objects own dim light.

Infrared scope anyone?

no more, please, "mars" or other stars"!!

[edit]
[add more]

About page 7 I began to "hear a group of rawcus crows squaking
at each other......

"the louder the shouts, the Less That Is Said"!

Today I read about that meteroite that was such a huge midwest fireball, so large they have found sections of it on the ground! No one saw this one coming! too too small, probably. Universe is a huge place, even locally, and many mysteries abound.

Probably if there is a Real End Times, it will be nothing like of what anyone has imagined to date!

freestone

[edit on 17-4-2010 by freestonew]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Another thing people need to understand is...... How long has man been keeping track of time? Dec. 21st could be off by days/months/years as to the actual "date"

Deebo

I once read a book, written in about 1975, of some student who became an apprentice to Mayan elders, and they told him that "Timechange is Real, but white man made some wrong calculations, the real date that WE observe is 2011"!

freestone

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Amateur astronomers do look all of the time. None of the amateur astronomers are going to waste their time looking for a new planet within the orbit of Pluto since they already know that no planet can be with 8 times the orbit of Pluto.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ughhh...

Well now, here seems to be wisdom from Chadwickus that could be looked at more in terms of LIMITATIONS.

However, I think there's enough weird stuff going on right now with science and metaphysics that are baffling scientists enough without having to entertain Nibiru.

But...Let's look at this new system which is sending a signal to earth which are completely perplexing scientists.
www.newscientist.com...

Now, lets look at some of the crazy multidimensional realities that scientists are beginning to discover.
www.universetoday.com...

How about this one:
news.sciencemag.org...

How about this one:
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Chadwickus, if Nibiru contains the types of intelligence that it has been speculated to have, what makes you think that they are traveling here through conventional means like from one elliptical orbit to the next??? They might very well know how to utilize wormhole technology and bridge the gap in milliseconds. AND...what makes you think that the system that is out there right now sending RF frequencies to our planet, isn't Nibiru itself??? So far its defying the speed of light by 4 times (destroying our theory of physics and light speed) and it is sending a repeated signal that has lasted over a year.

You don't know what you think you know Chadwickus. One day you'll have to come to terms with that.

Now lets look at some of the mysterious things that have been occurring on our planet.
1. Huge Meteors
2. sky spirals
3. Tetrahedrons over Russia
4. Earthquake after Earthquake (oh, but its all PERFECTLY NORMAL) LOL.
5. volcanoes erupting
6. drastic weather changes that are setting records.
7. Weather anomalies that are doing things like (turning snow purple, creating perfectly round holes in cloud formations that appear to be UFOish, killing flocks of birds in specific areas.)

I could go on and on, but, these are all things you will turn a blind eye to, and insist that you have every scientific explanation on the planet to explain. However, scientists are openly admitting that things are baffling them...maybe you should step away and let things baffle you for awhile. You're far from being a scientist, and you're even further from knowing the secrets of the Universe. If you don't have a belief system that supports the fantastic and that can entertain higher possibilities, don't attempt to ruin it for others who aren't pinned inside the same box as you.

Nonetheless...

Much love to all...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Number 1 the signal is not being sent to earth. There is no evidence the signal is being directed anywhere.
Number 2 that's not a discovery, but a speculation.
Number 3 since no one has seen this thing out there how can you claim a 4c approach?
Number 4 your list of so-called mysterious things is rather banal

You said it well: "You don't know what you think you know"

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wordtothewise

My father the officer for allies sitting with his men and having lunch with Nazi's, all getting along. Why... No GPS back then, No General nearby. Man looking at man and thinking he is a lot like me. WE dont need to be playing this game. Joking the leaders should get in a ring and fight each other, till it was time to part ways and shoot at each other again.

a very big event happened like this its called the Christmas truce of 1914 back in ww1 they even exchanged gifts and played football er soccer

en.wikipedia.org...

i wonder if nibiru does exist and what we see is a brown dwarf! and a planet orbiting around it ( the planet of the Annanuki ) the creature makers
and if stichen is right ill be playing Dr Steels ( X marks the spot) when we see it www.sitchin.com... I guess time will tell unless the NWO will cause events that will distract us from the truth

hopefully its not a Visitor like int the movie called V draconian s ?
funny a remake of V series out 2 years before Nibiru is coming to be visible if there predictions are right on..

Dr Steel's Planet X Marks The Spot ( i love this song )

Looks like youtube posting on ATSis not working just click on the link
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Number 1 the signal is not being sent to earth. There is no evidence the signal is being directed anywhere.
Number 2 that's not a discovery, but a speculation.
Number 3 since no one has seen this thing out there how can you claim a 4c approach?
Number 4 your list of so-called mysterious things is rather banal

You said it well: "You don't know what you think you know"

Go back to sleep young one. You're only having a nightmare.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the pointless statements you made. Pax

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Thanks for the pointless statements you made. Pax

You're welcome. I'd say my statement was about as pointless and information filled as your response to me.

Pleasant dreams.

Much love to all...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In fact you made a post to which I responded to and you, apparently being unable to made a sensible response, threw in the towel.

Pax

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

In fact you made a post to which I responded to and you, apparently being unable to made a sensible response, threw in the towel.

Pax

Yawn...you're the only one who considered this a competition. By the way, you should learn to improve your sentence structures so that people can understand the context of your "Argument."

Much love to all...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by wordtothewise

hopefully its not a Visitor like int the movie called V draconian s ?
funny a remake of V series out 2 years before Nibiru is coming to be visible if there predictions are right on..

I'd prefer Cylon overlords thanks...
(since it appears remaking dodgy 70's/80's Sci-Fi shows is the criteria)

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So your admitting that your original post was worthless. Agreed.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm admitting that your interpretation of my post was worthless.

Much love to all...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Really? You claim a 4c approach. Where is the evidence?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Zecharia Sitchin estimated it would pass through our solar system around 2060.

That fact seems to have been buried under all the 2012 hysteria, which is most likely a psyop.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

I'm admitting that your interpretation of my post was worthless.

Much love to all...

Your post was worthless, all it did was try to link random occurances all over the world SOMEHOW to nibiru, you didn't say how these were connected, so please, explain to me how a spiral appearing in the sky is related to nibiru.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rogi22

A brown dwarf would still emit some infrared signal wich would make it possible to see them.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You can't see it because it's a brown dwarf, and they don't reflect sun light at all. So, in other words, you won't see it until it is basically knocking on our back door and then it will probably look like a blood moon just like in the bible.......... oh oh

A very strange and patently false claim. Can you see Jupiter? It's like a brown dwarf only smaller.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Really? You claim a 4c approach. Where is the evidence?

Evidence??? Just read the article.

Much love to all...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join