It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gilgamesh12
lol im definetly not perfect, but i think someone just posted.......I pray every day that people will take up Logic.

Do you have any evidence that nibiru was there for the ''flood in the age of leo''?
You said you had alot.
Because as far as I know, alot of glaciers melting during that time led to higher sea levels, not a planet coming into the solar system.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well we do know that the cross was around before jesus. And some people think thats the symbol for nibiru. Some old king supposedly wrote "let crossing be its name". Assyrian kings wore a cross around the neck symbolizing the crossing. Try reading the Enuma Elish and some other older texts. Some people actually believe that nibiru is really jupiter. I really have no idea. I do know that all the stories of christianity are just all retold stories from way before and that intrigues me. Maybe primative man was smart enough to measure the retardation of this earth and to label all the planets in the solar system in order by size and maybe the could invent a genius math system based on 60. They might have also figured out the zodiac system too, who really knows. But i do know that alot of sceptical people just dismiss a lot of interesting mysteries just because a few bad apples talk about aliens and reptilians. All the planets and stars out there and you just stick with the stuff you were handed and tought as a child. I dont claim to know it all, and im sorry if my writting makes me sound that way. And im sorry if i hurt anyones feelings. But i would imagine if your on this post your mind should be kindo open.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well we do know that the cross was around before jesus. And some people think thats the symbol for nibiru. Some old king supposedly wrote "let crossing be its name". Assyrian kings wore a cross around the neck symbolizing the crossing. Try reading the Enuma Elish and some other older texts. Some people actually believe that nibiru is really jupiter. I really have no idea. I do know that all the stories of christianity are just all retold stories from way before and that intrigues me. Maybe primative man was smart enough to measure the retardation of this earth and to label all the planets in the solar system in order by size and maybe the could invent a genius math system based on 60. They might have also figured out the zodiac system too, who really knows. But i do know that alot of sceptical people just dismiss a lot of interesting mysteries just because a few bad apples talk about aliens and reptilians. All the planets and stars out there and you just stick with the stuff you were handed and tought as a child. I dont claim to know it all, and im sorry if my writting makes me sound that way. And im sorry if i hurt anyones feelings. But i would imagine if your on this post your mind should be kindo open.

My mind is open, but not when you start claiming that jupiter might be nibiru, or that the cross is nibiru, It's simply too outlandish too believe, I'm sorry, but I really have no idea why you continue to believe in it while having all the evidence being debunked. The cross reference is I believe what the original text had said about nibiru, that it was a passing, not a planet as such.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ive seen stelas with the zodiac of leo and behind it was the maltese cross symbolizing "nibiru" or whatever. Something could have made those ice caps melt. Or maybe it was just something people long long ago made up to rationalize the melting of the ice caps.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
oh my god. Im not saying that nibiru is anything. Not that it is jupiter. Im just merely repeating interesting things ive read about. If i knew what nibiru was i would be a really right man if i had any proof. Why are people like you on this thread. Im sharing information to people intersted in this topic. Is this not what the thread im on is used for?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
what do you believe it might.. maybe...possibly be from the original texts that is crossing? So you acknowledge it then?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

what do you believe it might.. maybe...possibly be from the original texts that is crossing? So you acknowledge it then?

No, I don't know sumerian well enough to act like i know what it says, but I have heard that nibiru was referred to as a passing, not a planet.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Actually, I've found a few translations by michael sheiser that I will post for you
“place of crossing” or “crossing fee” – In the Gilgamesh epic,[6] for example, we read the line (remarkably similar to one of the beatitudes in the sermon on the Mount): “Straight is the crossing point (nibiru; a gateway), and narrow is the way that leads to it.” A geographical name in one Sumero-Akkadian text, a village, is named “Ne-bar-ti-Ash-shur” (“Crossing Point of Asshur”). Another text dealing with the fees for a boatman who ferries people across the water notes that the passenger paid “shiqil kaspum sha ne-bi-ri-tim” (“silver for the crossing fees”).
Or theres this version
“ferry, ford”; “ferry boat”; “(act of) ferrying” – For example, one Akkadian text refers to a military enemy, the Arameans: “A-ra-mu nakirma bab ni-bi-ri sha GN itsbat”[7] (“The Arameans were defiant and took up a position at the entrance to the ford [gate, crossing point]”). In another, the Elamites are said to “ina ID Abani ni-bi-ru u-cha-du-u” (“[to] have cut off the ford [bridge, crossing way] of the river Abani”).

I think the “root idea” of the nibiru word group and its forms as meaning something with respect to “crossing” is clear, and so we’ll move on.[8]
Here's the link to his website where he also dispells the nibiru myth more in depth
www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Did you not see me use those same words. I said some people believe, implying not me. I said supposedly and they might have, suggesting that i am indecisive with my conclusion on what nibiru really is. Why do you post if you are gonna take a nuetral stand and claim you dont know enough about sumarian. So is that all you know about nibiru is its a passing. Have you not seen pictures of cylinder seals or anything else? What do you think about nibiru changing to the name marduk and marduk in the epic of creation battle with tiamat?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Did you not see me use those same words. I said some people believe, implying not me. I said supposedly and they might have, suggesting that i am indecisive with my conclusion on what nibiru really is. Why do you post if you are gonna take a nuetral stand and claim you dont know enough about sumarian. So is that all you know about nibiru is its a passing. Have you not seen pictures of cylinder seals or anything else? What do you think about nibiru changing to the name marduk and marduk in the epic of creation battle with tiamat?

I don't know why you're acting so defensivly when I'm only trying to show you other interpretations of nibiru by other people who have studied the language. Marduk is also mentioned in the article btw.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Although I do believe there may be a "dangerous" comet on an elliptical orbit with our planet I don't think this has anything to do with 2012.

People are waiting to SEE something but the killer is invisible. Do some research into our solar system and you will find all the planets are heating up, Pluto has even changed colour in the past two years due to surface activity (that's no small thing for an entire planet to change colour btw).

Our galaxy is expanding due to an unseen energy called "dark energy". The density of this energy is maximum in the galactic plane. Our planet and all the planets in our solar system are being exposed to an increasing amount of energy which translates to increased activity of the core. This will result in earthquakes, volcano's erupting, ice caps melting and increasingly violent winds.

The real killer however is going to come from our sun. As the dark energy bombards the core of our sun the reactions within will become more energetic.
The real danger is from the solar projections. Massive ejections of plasma from our sun.....this is what 2012 is about, dont be looking for something in the sky, it has already started!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

What happened to www.the-rabbits-hole.com?

Account suspended?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

seriously? yep you are not very intelligent how can you say what the speed of said planet is? even if it is the same size, that almost has nothing to do its speed, sorry but you are completely wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You don't need to go to an old map. Many objects have an elliptical orbit. Sitchin's elliptical orbital is too eccentric to be a long term stable orbit.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gilgamesh12

It doesn't matter if you try to change the date there are no large planet sized objects in our solar system that have orbits inside of 320AU.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The planets are not all heating up. What is your evidence for that? You say Pluto changed color. Mars changes its appearance every time that it has a major dust storm. Does a color change mean a temperature change. When the earth cools snow falls and makes the earth brighter. So isn't a color change possibly an indication of cooling?

The change in energy falling on our solar system is mainly due to the sun. The rest of the galaxy is too far off to be a primary cause. So why does this mean that the core is changing? Why doesn't the incoming energy affect the exterior first?

Your post appears to be a collection of bad guesses likely extracted from unscientific sources.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Probably means someone didn't pay their bills.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemurian

Don't say I'm wrong, show me how I'm wrong.

Also, read this post and learn to comprehend what is being said:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Neverless

Hey Buddy,... I can understand your frustration with the lack of "real" answers. The best that I can come up with for "seemingly", the most credible information is at the following link www.yowusa.com
I hope that you get a little more information from the link, that what you may have and that you follow up on the available info. HAGN... Retorque

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by okachobi

I remember Richard Muller's book and found it to be quite fascinating. Although his arguement for an exact cyclical correlation between mass extinctions and the Nemesis object was rather loosely done.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join