It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogi22
reply to post by scwizard

You missed the fact that Aliens, particularly Annunaki, will come to Earth from Niburu, demanding more Gold from us, only to realize we're BROKE, at which point they depart and fly off on their merry way

gold bullion missing from banks
Cash for gold schemes prompting public to sell
South Africa World Cup, City of Gold?

Maybe we havent paid our debt and theyre returning for payment?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yes, you're probably right!
Maybe that's why the Government is looting the people so they can give the Annunaki a big fat Check

Annunaki: We don't accept checks!

Government: American Express?

Annunaki: That will do nicely thank you

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I read somewhere that it ws only visible through infra-red or something like that?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You can't see it because it's a brown dwarf, and they don't reflect sun light at all. So, in other words, you won't see it until it is basically knocking on our back door and then it will probably look like a blood moon just like in the bible.......... oh oh

A very strange and patently false claim. Can you see Jupiter? It's like a brown dwarf only smaller.

Jupiter is nothing like a brown dwarf...?

This HAS to be the most ridiculous thing said yet.

Jupiter is made out of liquid & gas With a smal rock/ice core (Liquid being it's thickest layer). It's not a completely solid planet (hence GAS GIANT)

A brown dwarf is similar to the sun in how they both contain hydrogen but to what scientist can get at, this hydrogen fusion shizz doesn't happen on it's surface, but inside the brown dwarf itself.

The only thing similar is the size.

I'm not claiming to be an expert or anything, and this isn't even prooven because scientist still don't know an awful lot about brown dwarfs, but this is what they claim to understand of the subject

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You can't assume it will have the same speed as Saturn because they have the same size , it's senseless. Also the speed is not constant , because it will get faster as it get closer to the sun (Kepler's laws).

My way to estimate nibiru's orbit (because speed varies) : We assume it's the size of saturn , that it blocks the sunlight that reach earth for 48h , that its so close it has a gravitationnal effect on oceans. So with theses 3 infos we could only calculate the speed it has when it passes next to earth. I won't do it, as it won't tell us about its orbit.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I see so you're making the daft connection that an apparent superluminl jet in another galaxy is related to something that should be in our solar system by now. Sheesh.

So that answer is no. You did not post anything about a near solar object moving at 4c.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Neverless

please tell me your joking......

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The article is very specific that an object inside M82 shows these properties, not M82 at a whole.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

I was replying to the stupid comment that brown dwarfs do no reflect light.

Furthermore, from the wikipedia
Brown dwarfs - wikipedia

Gas giant planets have some of the characteristics of brown dwarfs. For example, Jupiter and Saturn are both made primarily of hydrogen and helium, like the Sun. Saturn is nearly as large as Jupiter, despite having only 30% the mass. Three of the giants in our solar system (Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune) emit more heat than they receive from the Sun. And all four giant planets have their own "planetary systems"—their moons. In addition, it has been found that both planets and brown dwarfs can have eccentric orbits.

A remarkable property of brown dwarfs is that they are all roughly the same radius as Jupiter. At the high end of their mass range (60–90 Jupiter masses), the volume of a brown dwarf is governed primarily by electron degeneracy pressure[2], as it is in white dwarfs; at the low end of the range (10 Jupiter masses), their volume is governed primarily by Coulomb pressure, as it is in planets. The net result is that the radii of brown dwarfs vary by only 10–15% over the range of possible masses. This can make distinguishing them from planets difficult.

In addition, many brown dwarfs undergo no fusion; those at the low end of the mass range (under 13 Jupiter masses) are never hot enough to fuse even deuterium, and even those at the high end of the mass range (over 60 Jupiter masses) cool quickly enough that they no longer undergo fusion after a period of time on the order of 10 million years.

You are quite mistaken and I find your post to have the properties you assigned to mine.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that when the ships first arrived in to the western world they were so foreign and of nothing that they had ever seen or imagined that the natives did not see them sitting just off the coast for days. Our brains do some crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
To whomever tried to calculate the current location of Nibiro using Saturn, you are way off as Saturn would most likely be less dence and have less mass.
So really it may not be in the system yet.

You would have more luck using the mass of Earth ( maybe x2 ) as a guide, forget about size and think about it's mass

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I see so you're making the daft connection that an apparent superluminl jet in another galaxy is related to something that should be in our solar system by now. Sheesh.

So that answer is no. You did not post anything about a near solar object moving at 4c.

I'm kinda with you on this but also remeber the signal is now 12 million yrs old. Taking into account time dilation if any object happened to travel here from there, it would be here or close to it travelling faster than light ( if possible) although FTL travel is steeped in mystery and who knows what can happen to time once we have exceeded light speed. My own thought is time may actually reverse. As we know with time dilation when you hit lightspeed time stops for the traveller. 1 minute at lightspeed would be equivelent to many yrs from a stationary observer.

Google time dilation if thats sounds crazy

Above numbers are approx only i dont know the math or formula to back it up

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

A rudimentary lesson in orbital mechanics is in order here. A body's orbital velocity is determined by the mass of the body it is orbiting, not the mass of the object itself.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

A rudimentary lesson in orbital mechanics is in order here. A body's orbital velocity is determined by the mass of the body it is orbiting, not the mass of the object itself.

Yawn.... yes yes but i was refering to the reference to using saturns's size to calculate Nubiru's Orbital trajectory.

Also you may want to take a closer look at Kepler's laws along with Newton.
Below is courtesy of Wiki, link provided below.

'' Nonzero planetary mass
Isaac Newton computed in his Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica the acceleration of a planet moving according to Kepler's first and second law.

From the second law alone it follows that the acceleration is directed towards the Sun.
From the two laws together it follows that the magnitude of the acceleration is in inverse proportion to the square of the distance from the Sun.
This suggests that the Sun may be the physical cause of the acceleration of planets.

Newton defined the force on a planet to be the product of its mass and the acceleration. So:

Every planet is attracted towards the Sun.
The force on a planet is in direct proportion to the mass of the planet and in inverse proportion to the square of the distance between the planet and the Sun.
Here the Sun plays an unsymmetrical part which is unjustified. Newton generalized Kepler's laws by assuming that

All bodies in the solar system attract one another with a force of gravitation.
The force between two bodies is in direct proportion to their masses and in inverse proportion to the square of the distance between them.
As the planets have small masses compared to that of the Sun, the orbits conform to Kepler's laws approximately. Newton's model improves Kepler's model and gives better fit to the observations.

Deviations from Kepler's laws due to attraction from other planets are called perturbations.

The proportionality constant in Kepler's third law is related to the masses according to the following expression:[13]

where a is the length of the semi-major axis of the orbit, P is time per orbit and P/2π is time per radian. G is the gravitational constant, M is the mass of the Sun, and m is the mass of the planet.

The difference between Kepler's constant for Jupiter and that for Earth, due to the mass of Jupiter, is approximately a tenth of a percent. (See data tabulated at Planet attributes). ''

en.wikipedia.org...'s_laws_of_planetary_motion

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just remember gravity effects matter yes? increased mass = increased effect.

Also remember that if Nibiru does exist it is highly elliptical compared to the other planets in the Solar System. Also i think that is very interesting when you consider the gravity well notion. The fact a planet can be highly eliptical and yet is supposed to be be apart of a gravity well that is near circular. Kinda contradicts the notion doesnt it?

Although you have to wonder does it really exist?? Maybe what's left of it is orbiting the Earth right now

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Havick007]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Brown Dwarfs!

Brown Dwarfs were only first confirmed/verified in 1995.

Why is it that astronomers had a hard time detecting/finding them, how come they only first confirmed brown dwarfs in 1995?

Is it difficult to detect/find/view a Brown Dwarf you may ask?

"Brown dwarfs are so elusive, so hard to find," McLean said. "They can be detected best in the infrared, and even within the infrared, they are very difficult to detect.We detect the heat glow from these faint objects in the infrared. Typically, they have to be relatively close by, within 100 light years, for us to even detect the heat signature."

www.nasa.gov...

"They would however be hard to find in the sky, as they would emit almost no light. Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors."

en.wikipedia.org...

Brown dwarfs are sub-stellar objects which are too low in mass to sustain stable hydrogen fusion. Their mass is below that necessary to maintain hydrogen-burning nuclear fusion reactions in their cores, as do stars on the main sequence, but which have fully convective surfaces and interiors, with no chemical differentiation by depth according to current human understanding.

"The trouble with most folks isn't so much their ignorance. It's know'n so many things that ain't so."

Muller, a physicist at University of California at Berkeley,
A Real Nemesis.
Friday, 12 March 2010 13:00

The first brown dwarf was officially verified in 1995.

1995: First brown dwarf verified. Teide 1, an M8 object in the Pleiades cluster, is picked out with a CCD in the Spanish Observatory of Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.

Since 1995, when the first brown dwarf was confirmed, hundreds have been identified. Brown dwarfs close to Earth include Epsilon Indi Ba and Bb, a pair of dwarfs gravitationally bound to a sunlike star, around 12 light-years from the Sun.

Astronomers still know very little about Brown Dwarfs since they have only been recently discovered. Since officially verifying the first brown dwarf in 1995 astronomers have found the Milky Way galaxy to be full of them. Most stars are now considered to be part of binary star system.

Since the first Brown Dwarf was confirmed there have now been roughly 100+ Billion observed.

How much more do you think that modern day astronomers DON'T KNOW YET about Brown Dwarfs?

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way.
There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way.
kencroswell.com...
www.space.com...
www.astronomy.com...

”A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.
Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter."

www.spaceguarduk.com...

Astrobiology Magazine
Moffett Field CA (SPX) Mar 12, 2010
A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.

www.spacedaily.com...

Coming Earth Changes is such a big topic that even some of the experts in the field are divided over it and debating about it all the time. I realize this thread should be about a “Brown Dwarf” that some mix up with an object called “Nibiru” --- those not fully informed about all objects etc. etc. etc. The object is not Nibiru (though some ancient civilizations referred to such objects in mythological/metaphorical ways as some have suggested and I also know a few things or two about it but it's not the object I've been referring to) The real object is "Wormwood" a Brown Dwarf- But Earth Changes are Coming and please look around whether you believe in a “Brown Dwarf” “Comet” or not things are taking place on Earth and more rapidly than before if you really look into it. It's never a black and white issue!

A Few Ideas To At Least Think About!

2 of 10: www.youtube.com...

Don't Be--->

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

Best Wishes!

Here are the links again for those following:
the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Computer simulations show that a highly elliptical orbit is unstable after only a few orbits. Also, any object in orbit affects other planets. Measurements of the orbits of the known planets places constraints on the possibility of other planets in our solar system. A known constraint is that the orbit of a planet must be at least 320AU from the sun. A Jupiter sized planet would be over 1000AU from the sun.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Spamming the thread yet again aren't you ET_Man.

Brown dwarfs are only hard to detect because they radiate mainly in the infrared and are far from our sun, i.e. like 10 light years away for the closest known brown dwarf. Brown dwarfs do reflect light. Were one in our solar system it would announce it's presence visually and by affecting the orbits of the known planets.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join