It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The planet Neferu or Nibiru is behind our sun, see Valery Uvarov's work:

pyramids.iicufi.org...

As for the meteorite with the elliptical orbit, forget about it, its way off!
And btw there is no life on it as you would understand. How could life survive on a planet with such a massively elliptical orbit. When its way off away from our sun it would be dark and freezing cold and then when it was near our sun it would be very hot. How could life survive such extremes....it cant!

The planet with life is behind our sun in a stable orbit.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You can't hide behind the sun all of the time. 6 months ago we were on the other side of the sun and saw nothing. The biggest problem is that even if it were there anything entering the solar system would cause the other planets to alter their orbits. We'd detect that change.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by LUXUS

You can't hide behind the sun all of the time. 6 months ago we were on the other side of the sun and saw nothing. The biggest problem is that even if it were there anything entering the solar system would cause the other planets to alter their orbits. We'd detect that change.

Thats true, if we wernt able to see this other body during a year as we are moving around the sun. Then that means nibiru will have to be moving uniformly around the sun as we are, like dynamo or something.

But as im aware of, people say nibiru has a looong elliptical orbit this means that when it does come into our solar system its gravitational field will be affecting other planets.

Ok lets say for arguments sake that it does have the elliptical orbit, and its reached a point where it does sit behind the sun in orbit. Will something so far have behind the sun alter the gravitational and magnetic forces of the earth?

Also since this theory has been around for such time, it would only take a team to send out some sort of satellite into space that will be able to detect this planet if it is behind our sun.

Im not a skeptic nor a believer in the theory, and the hieroglyphs of Egyptian showing a 13th planet etc all seem to have some value into the theory of a planet x nibiru. I do believe there will be something of importance happening on 2012, whether that be worsening of our climate to some sort of disaster, the changing of sun cycle to cause problem, or even a change in governance NWO etc. I believe something may happen because there a lot of thing pointing toward this date.

However a planet being such an important and huge thing should have clear evidence. Ive seen a lot of photos of the so called planet x nibiru, loads of people claim to have seen it, and there are also claims of google hiding an area of the sky space that people suggest planet x is located. But once again even with all these things, it is clear that even the theory of nibiru has contradictories within each other, if some ppl saw it, then how is it hiding behind the sun? If it is part of the sky that google hid, then wouldnt an amateur scientist/astronomer be able to discover it. 2012 is only 2 years away guys, and this theory has been goin around for years, but it seems like there has been no change, no new eveidence or theories coming up?

Will any nibiru believer please give me links to more evidence, or state the full accurate theory of nibiru whether it is behind the sun or debunk the other photos of ppl who claim to have seen nibiru, because so far, i dont think we are getting anywhere with this theory.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What mission were we on 6 months ago which took photos of behind our sun?

I am aware of the satellite that stopped transmitting and so failed to get any images from behind the sun.

If that planet had the same orbital period as us we would never see it! I'm not a believer in life on a planet with massive elliptical orbit as Stichen suggested but I can see how life could develop on a planet on the same orbit as us.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

yeah, you're right...except that it already could be and we just can't see it because it's in another dimension

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastyj
Im not a skeptic nor a believer in the theory, and the hieroglyphs of Egyptian showing a 13th planet etc all seem to have some value into the theory of a planet x nibiru.

That's interesting. Can we have a link to that or somethng? I thought that the ancient Egyptians only knew 5 planets or so..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Im not a skeptic nor a believer in the theory, and the hieroglyphs of Egyptian showing a 13th planet etc all seem to have some value into the theory of a planet x nibiru.

That's interesting. Can we have a link to that or somethng? I thought that the ancient Egyptians only knew 5 planets or so..

pyramids.iicufi.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Thank you. That is a very amusing drawing.
It does not appear to be genuine, however. First of all, it looks like charcoal or gouache. Granted, it may be an archaeologist's sketch of an Egyptian drawing or carving, but I doubt it for several reasons. The figures are in foreshortened profile, rather than in the characteristic "twisted" fashion. The rear foot of the central figure is partially hidden by the front foot. The Egyptians were very careful to depict parts of the body in their entirety. The curved lines in the sky are suspect. My hunch is that this is a bit rarely seen Manley Hall erotica. But yes, very amusing.

Edit to add: LUXUS' link is for mature viewers.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

If an object were orbiting the sun in an orbit somehow opposite the earth it would affect the orbits of the other planets in the system. As I posted previously, no object of planetary size can be within 320AU of the sun. Pluto is 39AU out from the sun.

There is no need to send out a satellite when it is cheaper, easier and quicker to check the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Here is a link to the
Book of the Earth.htm
Nothing shown from the actual work looks anything like this apparent fake.

This was the last great composition concerning the netherworld, where the sun disk is raised up from the depths of the earth by numerous pairs of arms, and where the enemies of Egypt, those whose souls have not been blessed, are punished and destroyed in the Place of Annihilation.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

destruction2012.blogspot.com...

It took me ages to find this, ive see this image on many videos n stuff, but i didnt pay as much importance, and after realising now that its kinda rare and hard to find, it may be debunked already im not sure, the far above link is the image, the one below it is an interesting site about it, and other interesting stuff please look through them

Ive read through parts on the site and it seems really interesting, it gives various theories about nibiru etc etc too. You will have to scroll down a bit to find the part about the hieroglyph. Im sorry i dont know if its Egyptian or not, it might be older or connected to a different civilisation.

Though you must have seen the egyption hieroglyphs of alien craft adn alien stuff right?

www.helium.com...

admin.moguling.com...

moreufo.com...

www.unidentified-flying-objects.com...

I think there are a lot more alien type hieroglyphs but these are the few more interesting ones. Hope this helps mate

[edit on 17-4-2010 by nastyj]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

The first link is to an image from Sumer that is used by Sitchin in his incorrect translation to claim that the Sumerians knew about other planets we do not know about. No archaeologists agree with Sitchin's translations. Astronomers have shown that no planets can orbit the sub with 320AU of the sun.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

The elliptical shape in the Egyptian hieroglyphic alphabet is believed to be a stylized mouth, and was probably pronounced like an "L" or an "R."

www.greatscott.com...

(Admittedly, this is straying a bit off topic.)

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes mate you are right, im just saying that, there must be like 1001 ways to prove that a planet hiding behind the sun exists. Im no astronomer or scientist etc. But something like this seems like it should be easily detected, and not even expensive either.

But then once it has been proven, i hope believers wont say the planet is cloaked or something. Nibiru believers have hardly ay scientific proof to back their contradicting theories, please share some light on this please nibiru believers.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The first link is to an image from Sumer that is used by Sitchin in his incorrect translation to claim that the Sumerians knew about other planets we do not know about. No archaeologists agree with Sitchin's translations. Astronomers have shown that no planets can orbit the sub with 320AU of the sun.

Hmm lol, i dont have any knowledge of sitchins works, but i will do some research to see why they think he is talking crap. I think most acheologists will doubt the theories of any extra terrestrial knowledge. Im sure the same archaeologists would refute the claim of aliens or ET having any connection with ancient civilisations. On this matter i tend to favour the side of civilisations, because there is way too much evidence n advanced thinking in history to show some of the civilisation may have had much more advanced tech than what we perceive today. For example there are tons of theories about pyramids of giza being of more use than simply a tomb.

As for the astronomers showing no planets can orbit the sun outside 320 AU, im not sure if you are linking this to the image, because i dont believe the image was meant to scale perfectly with distances from the sun etc.

Maybe i ahve misunderstood something here, please clarify.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by nastyj

The elliptical shape in the Egyptian hieroglyphic alphabet is believed to be a stylized mouth, and was probably pronounced like an "L" or an "R."

www.greatscott.com...

Is there any explanations of the other glyphs? such as the helicopter and other aircraft looking ones, im sure if they were all commonly used glyphs they would have appeared at more random sections of walls, but to have al these glyphs i one area, that all seem to resemble some sort of craft is still weird to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by nastyj

www.greatscott.com...

Is there any explanations of the other glyphs? such as the helicopter and other aircraft looking ones, im sure if they were all commonly used glyphs they would have appeared at more random sections of walls, but to have al these glyphs i one area, that all seem to resemble some sort of craft is still weird to me.

There have been some threads on it here, but here’s the short version:
www.catchpenny.org...

The glyphs are a result of both erosion of the stone surface (evident elsewhere in the temple) and the process of filling in and re-carving the stone to replace some of the original hieroglyphics. The technical term for such a surface that has been written on more than once is a palimpsest. The usurping and modifying of inscriptions was common in ancient Egypt throughout its history. The Abydos glyph was modified at least once in antiquity, and perhaps twice. Some of the filling has fallen out in places where the older and the newer inscriptions overlap, and the result is unique and odd-looking.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

The first picture, as stereologist has mentioned, was a seal Sitchin used to "prove" that there were 12 planets in our solar system. However, all other Sumerian depictions of the solar system in seals and calendars only had 5 planets and the symbol for Sun is much different from the symbol that Sitchin translates as Sun.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have no idea about hieroglyphics, but what is important is to see the image and then the context from which it was taken. Often the latter is not done and that makes it hard to tell where the original came from and if the photo is real or embellished.

We tend to see things which match our experiences.

You might ask yourself a simple question, if the Egyptians wrote so many things in so many places how come there are so few of these images?

If you saw a spaceship up close would you tell people that you had a nice, went shopping, saw a spaceship up close, got my haircut, mowed the lawn, and so forth or would you talk a lot about this amazing event? In my opinion this looks fishy.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

If you want to check Sitchin's translations there is a book titled Sumerian Lexicon originally edited by Michael S. Heiser, who is a scholar in numerous ancient languages including Sumerian. It is also worth noting that Heiser is a believer in UFOs, but does not subscribe to Sitchin's beliefs.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join