It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration agents raid AZ van shuttle businesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Immigration agents raid AZ van shuttle businesses

news.yahoo.com

One of the businesses, Sergio's Shuttle, advertises van shuttle services from northern Mexico to cities in Arizona, New Mexico, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
They converged around 8 a.m. on the Union Transportes de Nogales, which houses several shuttle companies and a money-changing house.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abc15 .com

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In Nogales, a southern Arizona border town, witnesses told the Nogales International they saw helicopters and federal agents swarming sites downtown.

were thinking they may have raided a place here in Albuquerque too as this afternoon we too had several helicopters hovering over downtown

there's supposed to be a 1 p.m. news conference. so now we wait and see

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
GO GETTIM' BOYS!!! Shut them gangsters down!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Officials called this "the most comprehensive human smuggling investigation in ICE history."

You see any mention of warrants anywhere DaddyBare?

Not to baffle those that accuse me of being a racist, bigot, and everything else, but I do care that this was done by proper methods, and with proper warrants.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Officials called this "the most comprehensive human smuggling investigation in ICE history."

You see any mention of warrants anywhere DaddyBare?

Not to baffle those that accuse me of being a racist, bigot, and everything else, but I do care that this was done by proper methods, and with proper warrants.

I am baffled by this comment. You are talking about people coming here illegally, yet you want to see proper warrants?

Are they coming here legally? If they were, this company would not have been under scrutiny to begin with.

Does the word, "warrant," need to be mentioned in the article anywhere, when the fact remains that a company was dealing in human trafficking, of the coyote sort?

I lived in Phoenix for about 8 years, and left because no matter how tough Sherrif Joe tries to come off, crime sucks, and it is partially because of illegals getting in to this country.

About time something of this nature was done, because it only goes to show that they are still getting in, right under our noses.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Took me a short nap and in the hour I was studying the inside of my eye lids there was some additional news

Arrests were made in Phoenix, Tucson and two other Arizona towns along the border, Nogales and Rio Rico. Investigators also made arrests in Tennessee, and Mexican authorities detained people south of the border. More than 800 agents from nine law enforcement agencies were involved, authorities said. The number of arrests hasn't yet been released.

pure craziness...more than 50 shuttle operators all in the business of human trafficking.. you know there have to be others who would relay them deeper yet into Americas heartland

[edit on 15-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

I'm really tired of this "kill 'em" attitude. It's a human life, and they are trying to reach a better country.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I'm really tired of this "kill 'em" attitude. It's a human life, and they are trying to reach a better country.

I love it when someone fabricates a statement, attributes it to another person, and then criticizes it.

Do you work for the current administration?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

They can reach this Better Country Like My Wife DID!
LEGALLY! We went through the legal process and visa to enter and then the fiance's visas and 2 year G/Card, 10 yr G/card and finally Citizenship.
I am VERY PROUD OF MY WIFE!

All of the forms from the USCIS site were filled out by me, No Lawyers needed.
By the way, My neighbour was arrested this morning, Yes he worked for that company.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by guohua]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don`t see a "kill em" attitude in that statement. All they said was they wanted them shut down. And what is wrong with wanting the illegals to come into this country the correct way? And they have to sneek across the border because..........? They can`t go through the proper channels like our grand parents and great grand parents did? If they can`t, please explain.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

It's okay ... really...
every time I post something on human trafficking or the Mexican Drug war someone claims that makes me a red neck raciest for doing so...
funny thing is I'm a red skin not a red neck

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Always interesting which threads get all the attention in ATS.

Apparently, enforcing the illegal immigration laws doesn't make the USA look sufficiently evil to garner any interest hereabouts.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I am really tired of people making excuses for drug cartels. You do know that the drug cartels were behind this business right? Drug cartels brought murderers, child molesters, thieves, home invaders, chop shop operators, and all kinds of riff raff into America, but that is OK by you because they were just looking for a better life. It is OK to commit crimes as long as you are just looking for a better life.

If you read my post carefully, you will note the word kill is nowhere to be found.

[edit on 4-16-2010 by groingrinder]

new topics

top topics

join